Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-17-2016, 05:21 PM   #1
BeerPongChamp

Heart How I Met My Last Boyfriend

Hi everyone, I'm Michelle, and I'm new to GD. Though I had a great first week blackmailing a great sub.

While I am new to online sites like this, I've been playing games and have had submissive boyfriends. My last boyfriend being the most submissive.

Here is the story of how I met my last boyfriend. (I've never written a story like this, so please be gentle with the criticism.)

At the beginning of my sophomore year, my roommate (Jill) and I went to a keg party. We got there after the party had been going for a while, so lots of people were already drunk.

As we found the keg, we looked over at the beer pong table and saw a guy and girl take off their clothes and run around the table three times. When we asked what was going on, the guy pouring our beers told us about the house rules. If you get skunked, you streak. This was going to be my kind of party. I'm actually pretty good at beer pong.

After the streaking, we walked around and noticed a few others that were on their way to getting naked playing various other games. I was definitely getting horny.

Before we finished our first beers, two hot guys (Brian and Dave) came up to us and asked if we would play beer pong with them. I told them yes, but once we skunked them, they would have to stay naked for the rest of the party. Fortunately, the were already too drunk to think to make the same stipulation if they skunked us. I think they thought we were as drunk as they were, but they were very wrong.

Since ladies go first (I was getting to like the house rules even more), we quickly took the lead by sinking both of our first balls. When we got the balls back, I sunk mine, but Jill missed. So, no easy skunk.

At this point, I didn't really think we'd skunk them. Nonetheless, the thought was making me horny. So while we trashed talked, I flashed my titties, and my Brian missed. Fortunately, my roommate was not a prude, and she flashed her titties and Dave missed as well.

Since we started the game before finishing our first cup of beer, our coordination was still good. Though, I still did not expect us to both sink our balls again. But, when we did, the guys jaws dropped. It seems that they had never been skunked before.

Both of the guys were true to their word and they were quickly naked. Jill and I then grabbed the naked Brian and Dave, got some more beer, and went to a corner and got to know them better.

As we got to know the guys, it was clear there was some mutual attraction between Brian and myself. And while he was a bit shy, it was also evident that he enjoyed being humiliated and exposed. So, for the next two years, I did everything I could to get and keep him naked.
BeerPongChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 03:14 PM   #2
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Wow, brilliant story

Thanks for sharing

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 08:39 PM   #3
Nick
Distinguished Member

Please go on, I would love to hear more

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beerpong