blackmaildom07

Default yep

Seems to be, shame....
blackmaildom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to blackmaildom07 for this post:
Old 06-16-2016, 06:18 AM   #92
lkkrdingos022

Hmm such a good story, please continue!

Like: Humilliation, Cum denial, Pleasing others, anal, forced orgasm, hidden public, edging
Curious about: A lot!
Limits: Pee and shit, severe pain, social suïcide, permanent, blood

Kik: lkkrdingos022

toy: little buttplug
lkkrdingos022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 07:20 PM   #93
orl_cpl

Please continue this story, I feel like I am invested in it at this point
Old 07-01-2016, 02:53 PM   #94
Trucker28

Again, Thank you for all the great feedback! I swear this story is not dead. Life has just been too eventful to sit down and write. The consequences are cumming!
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 01:44 PM   #95
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Can't wait to see the update, no rush!
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 03:43 AM   #96
BlankRose

Its a really good story! I cant wait for the next one. Take your time and i love emma. Just a suggestion try to make from the girls pov.

Dottie's property. No touching

Likes:Cum,Edge,Crossdress,bondages, Body writing,wedgies, eating
Dislikes: , my tiny little clit,
Limits: Public, Blood, Extreme Pain, pic

I am a slave to all getdare members.
EDGE Counter= 200/200
Ruined orgasm remaining=0

I AM BEGGING YOU TO ADD MORE EDGE

Member of the unofficial GetDare PM Dare commision:

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=112696
BlankRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 10:55 PM   #97
Trucker28

Thank you for all your patience. I had been thinking about POV as I’m reading Game of Thrones. So BlankRose I am going to try it. The name at the beginning of each entry will show the changing POV.
Old 08-06-2016, 11:04 PM   #98
Trucker28

Emma

I was sitting next to Brandon in the back row of a dark movie theater, I couldn’t really tell what movie was playing. I was nervous that my skirt was up to my waist and my panties were around my ankles. I was trying to keep from moaning as he was gently stroking my clit. I let out a slight yelp. The woman in the row in front of us turned and looked back. I was looking in her eyes, I was so close. Brandon leaned in close kissing my cheek. “Wake up Emma,” he whispered. He kissed me again.

I opened my eyes to realize I wasn’t in the movies. I wasn’t in my room either. It took seconds for last night’s memories to flood back into my head. The room was dark with the morning light faintly seeping through Sara’s blinds. I was still naked the sheets were at our feet and I was laying against Sara with one arm over waist and the one leg over her too. My head was resting on her chest and my view was of her small swell of her breast. Her thigh was between my legs and I could feel I was wet, down there. Had I been humping her leg, and dreaming of her brother. I moved my hips again feeling myself against her muscular thigh.

“Hey, what about me?” Brandon whispered again. I was startled by the fact that he had been leaning over me. He had kissed me. He had watched me hump his little sister’s leg! I slowly rolled off Sara toward him. He took my hand and drew me off the bed. My first instinct was to cover up. Brandon smiled at my shyness, and tilted his head toward the door.

I followed him around the bed and looked back at the two sleeping naked girls. Sara was on her back small dark nipples pointing toward the ceiling. Her legs apart enough to see the crease of her sex beneath the small tuft of curly brown pubic hair. Ry was on her stomach, her face towards the door with no pillow and bare round butt showing. She was faintly snoring.

We went across the hall into the bathroom. “How ‘bout a shower he asked?” He was only wearing a pair of light blue boxers, and could not take my eyes off his abs, but he made me feel more naked as his eyes raced up and down my body.

“Can I pee first?”

“Yaeh, sure, I’ll grab a couple towels,” he replied, turning to leave through the doorway.

I thought about closing the door, but figured I would just sit and get it over with quick. He may have waited till he heard me flush because he immediately came back through the doorway. My instinct again was to reach for my panties, but they were not there.

Brandon started the water and then began to look for something under the counter. He came up with a pink razor and a can of shaving cream that I knew was Sara’s. He put them on a shelf in the shower and dropped his boxers. He wasn’t as hard as he was last night but it was long and thick. I could not help noticing how his tanned skin and dark hair is so much like his sister. I followed him over the tub side and he pulled the curtain closed.

He leaned in and kissed me on the mouth for the first time today. My legs felt wobbly so I wrapped my arms around him. “What if he wants to have sex?” Someone in the back of my mind was screaming. I was really afraid I would let him do whatever he wanted. Together we moved under the water, the warmth flowing around us like a cocoon. I felt him getting harder.

He gently pushed me away and picked up a bottle of body wash, which he squirted in the palm of his hands. Rubbing his hands together he asked me to turn around. Beginning with my shoulders and slowly moving down my back, he spread my cheeks and my body gave an involuntary shudder as he pushed firmly against my tight hole. He finally knelt down behind me and scrubbed my legs lifting each to massage my feet.

I was about to turn around when he pulled me against him. My back against his chest and his erection was pushing hard against the small of my back. His hand continued to lather my body caressing my chest. Lightly pinching my stiff nipples, he spent much more time on them than I thought any boy ever would. As amazing as it felt I could not help wondering if he would rather be rubbing Rylie’s huge boobs.

Eventually his hands traveled down my stomach and I held my breath as his fingers passed my pubic hair and touched my sex. I let him spread my legs; my weight was resting on his hand and pushed my head against his shoulder.

Then he stopped. Stunned I almost slid to the floor. I longed for his touch. I slowly turned to see he was already holding the razor and shaving cream.

“I dare you to shave you pubic hair,” he said smiling. I barely had any and it was so blond you could hardly see it. Still, with my tiny boobs, it was the only evidence I had of puberty.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 08-07-2016, 06:26 AM   #99
BlankRose

Why thank you! I love it. cant wait till the next one!

EDGE Counter= 200/200

Old 08-08-2016, 02:59 PM   #100
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Nice
glad you are back
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 03:50 PM   #101
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Hey, welcome back!
I'm glad for the update. This is like the only thing I still visit getDare for. Can't wait for more.
:-)

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 08:43 PM   #102
Trucker28

Brandon

I could tell Emma was embarrassed that I was watching as she sat on the tiny corner seat and spread her legs wide. Her normally tight outer lips opened exposing the soft pink inner folds. She squirted a small amount of the pink gel onto her fingers then rubbed it gently through her pubes creating nice white foam. She traded me the can for the pink razor. Looking up at me with her giant blue anime eyes, I could tell she was waiting for a reprieve. I just smiled down at her waiting. I hoped she understood that I was totally hard from looking at, and touching, her amazing body, not the humiliation that she was going through. Well maybe a little bit of the humiliation.

Eventually, she cautiously placed the blade against her foam covered groin and drug it across her mound leaving a pale strip of fresh baby smooth skin. I rinsed the blade twice, not that it required much clearing. In minutes she was done. I helped by pointing out a few stragglers that were on the sides between her legs and outer lips.

When Emma was completely hair free I lifted the hand held shower head and knelt down before her. She squirmed and wiggled in her seat as I directed the warm spray directly on her little pussy, washing off the excess soap. Handing her the shower head, I softly kissed her inner thigh close to her knee. I moved slowly, adding more kisses, towards her sex, never letting the tip of my tongue leave her skin. By the time I got to the edge of her lips I could feel the warmth radiating from her cunt. I stopped and moved across to her other knee.

“Ohhh my God! You’re killing me!” she moaned.

I took even longer this time to make my trek back to her hot little box.

Emma

I was afraid Brandon would never touch my slit. When finally got close I lifted my hips and moved them toward his lips. UGG! He pulled back smiling and shook his head. Then, without warning, he buried his tongue deep me. I had never wanted anything so bad. Sliding up across my aching clit then back down, I was lost in ecstasy. My hips were rocking against his face. I ultimately grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in tight as he sucked on my clit.

I don’t remember pushing so far towards him but eventually I was off the seat and he was holding my ass with both hands as I rubbed myself against his face. My orgasm was nothing like any I had! I had only masturbated a handful of times and thought I was having orgasms but now I know those were nothing. Those were like a static electric shock from touching a door knob after rubbing my socked feet on the carpet. This orgasm was like the time I accidently touched an electric fence at my papa’s farm.

My whole body shook. I couldn’t catch my breath. It went on and on until I had to pull Brandon’s hair to make him stop licking me.

I slumped to the floor of the shower. The shower nozzle was beside us spraying up aimlessly. My eyes were seeing stars from holding them closed so tight. Directly in front of me was Brandon’s hard cock, a line of sticky cum dripping down the shaft. Just as I wrapped my hand around it the curtain pulled open. A very naked Sara was standing above us.
The following user says Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 08-11-2016, 11:42 PM   #103
DareLover159
getDare Sweetheart

I absolutely love the story!! It's so hot! Please keep going

PM Dares

Likes: Hidden Public, Spanking, Forced Fully Public, body writing, orgasm control, piss control, edging, hypnosis, wedgies
Limits:Illegal, Family, Friends, blood, extreme pain, permanent
DareLover159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 07:02 AM   #104
BlankRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucker28 View Post
Brandon

I could tell Emma was embarrassed that I was watching as she sat on the tiny corner seat and spread her legs wide. Her normally tight outer lips opened exposing the soft pink inner folds. She squirted a small amount of the pink gel onto her fingers then rubbed it gently through her pubes creating nice white foam. She traded me the can for the pink razor. Looking up at me with her giant blue anime eyes, I could tell she was waiting for a reprieve. I just smiled down at her waiting. I hoped she understood that I was totally hard from looking at, and touching, her amazing body, not the humiliation that she was going through. Well maybe a little bit of the humiliation.

Eventually, she cautiously placed the blade against her foam covered groin and drug it across her mound leaving a pale strip of fresh baby smooth skin. I rinsed the blade twice, not that it required much clearing. In minutes she was done. I helped by pointing out a few stragglers that were on the sides between her legs and outer lips.

When Emma was completely hair free I lifted the hand held shower head and knelt down before her. She squirmed and wiggled in her seat as I directed the warm spray directly on her little pussy, washing off the excess soap. Handing her the shower head, I softly kissed her inner thigh close to her knee. I moved slowly, adding more kisses, towards her sex, never letting the tip of my tongue leave her skin. By the time I got to the edge of her lips I could feel the warmth radiating from her cunt. I stopped and moved across to her other knee.

“Ohhh my God! You’re killing me!” she moaned.

I took even longer this time to make my trek back to her hot little box.

Emma

I was afraid Brandon would never touch my slit. When finally got close I lifted my hips and moved them toward his lips. UGG! He pulled back smiling and shook his head. Then, without warning, he buried his tongue deep me. I had never wanted anything so bad. Sliding up across my aching clit then back down, I was lost in ecstasy. My hips were rocking against his face. I ultimately grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in tight as he sucked on my clit.

I don’t remember pushing so far towards him but eventually I was off the seat and he was holding my ass with both hands as I rubbed myself against his face. My orgasm was nothing like any I had! I had only masturbated a handful of times and thought I was having orgasms but now I know those were nothing. Those were like a static electric shock from touching a door knob after rubbing my socked feet on the carpet. This orgasm was like the time I accidently touched an electric fence at my papa’s farm.

My whole body shook. I couldn’t catch my breath. It went on and on until I had to pull Brandon’s hair to make him stop licking me.

I slumped to the floor of the shower. The shower nozzle was beside us spraying up aimlessly. My eyes were seeing stars from holding them closed so tight. Directly in front of me was Brandon’s hard cock, a line of sticky cum dripping down the shaft. Just as I wrapped my hand around it the curtain pulled open. A very naked Sara was standing above us.
Ba dum tsssss.... A new challenger approaches.

EDGE Counter= 200/200

Old 08-12-2016, 02:43 PM   #105
Giorgio95

Absoloutly amazing! Never read suck a great story!

Love&like: Spank, bondage, orgasm control, chastity, clamps, enema, bathroom control, piss, CBT, toothpaste, pain, edging, anal, writing lines

Limits: body writing.

Hard limits: family, friends, public, blood, any pics, scat, illegal.

My test:

first (2016) : https://bdsmtest.org/r/2296942
Giorgio95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk