Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-03-2016, 04:43 AM   #31
tomturk18

" I really hate to ruin the moment, but I gotta pee," he said with a wink. He stood up and turned away and toward the Powder Room. As I said before, my hormones were raging.

Before he's moved any further, I grabbed the bottom of his loose-fitting boxers and yanked. In less than a second, they were on the floor. And I was inches away from his cute, toned, firm ass. Yummy.

He glanced back over his shoulder at me. Instead of the anger I expected to see, though, A sly grin broke out on his face. He liked it.

As he walked toward the toilet, his cute little butt cheeks made me feel so wet. So much so that I couldn't help following them.

"What are you doing?"

"I wanna see."

I obviously wasn't thinking straight, but thankfully he didn't seem to mind.

I followed him into the powder room, which luckily had a mirror mounted on the wall behind the toilet. As he positioned himself in front of the bowl and raised the seat, I stood directly behind him and scooted in close. So close that a few of my pubes brushed against his perfect butt. He reached back and pulled me even closer, so my body was tight against his. It was so hot!

I looked in the mirror and, for the first time, saw his cute little sack with two Grape-sized balls hanging beneath his now shriveled penis. I loved them!

I loved them so much that I reached both hands around his waist and touched them, fingered them, caressed them. They felt so soft, and the hair on his sack was sparse. The concentration of his public hair was the in the tuft above his shift. All so cute!

I then moved my hands up to his shift and pointed the slit on the tip of his small penis directly at the toilet bowl. "You ready?" I asked.

He let out a slight chuckle, after which the clear liquid began to flow out of his dick and into the toilet.

I can't exactly explain why, but the closeness I felt at that moment was unexplainable. He even let me shake it after he was done! That wasn't the last time I would get the chance to shake his penis, though...
tomturk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 03:57 PM   #32
Wills

I love this story please continue

Likes:Ice dares, sleeping dares, how to cum, humiliation, rope, Edging, teasing, dice dares, light pain, milovana teases, Hypnosis, Diapers.

Dislikes: wedgie, orgasm denial, cumming in pants, anal with dildo.

Limits: Public, messy, pee/poo, family/friends, pics, eating cum.
Wills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 05:34 PM   #33
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

I really do want to see the rest of this story. Please continue writing.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 10:34 AM   #34
Wills

I would hate to see this story stop, Please continue.

Likes:Ice dares, sleeping dares, how to cum, humiliation, rope, Edging, teasing, dice dares, light pain, milovana teases, Hypnosis, Diapers.

Old 06-21-2016, 07:37 PM   #35
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
I really do want to see the rest of this story. Please continue writing.
me too... it's starting off to be quite interesting.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 06:37 AM   #36
tomturk18

While he flushed and washed up, I maintained a loose grip on his cute dick, playing with the folds of his soft skin. One look in the mirror told me he enjoyed it, as his penis was suddenly a half inch longer than before. I could feel it's increasing firmness between my fingers and palm. Wow...he looked at me through the mirror and smiled.

Seeing as how I loved making happy, I didn't want the smile to leave his face. Therefore, I didn't let my small hand leave his dick. Instead, as his skin began to stretch, I began to slide my hand up and down his little shaft. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. I stopped, wandered over to his head, and squeezed. The pleasure on his face was priceless. Then back to the shift I went.

Glancing in the mirror, I noticed his eyes were glued to my right breast, which was playing peekaboo as I reached around to his boyhood. Every now and again, my stiff, deep pink nipples appeared, and he loved it.

I loved seeing my breast at the same time as his penis. They seemed to fit perfectly together, like they belonged with one another. His penis agreed. I knew because it nodded its head up and down.
Old 07-01-2016, 10:51 AM   #37
endersgame

Im glad to see this continued
endersgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2016, 11:56 AM   #38
Wills

Thank you for continuing, i hope to see more soon.

Old 07-01-2016, 12:41 PM   #39
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

I am excited to see you haven't given up on this yet. Please continue with more and more and more... okay I know I am getting greedy, but we want more! Continue the good work!!

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:58 AM   #40
tomturk18

I started to remove my hand from his gorgeous penis, but the look on his face told me that he didn't think that was a good idea. I didn't either.

I immediately replaced it, desiring nothing more than to bring him pleasure. To do so, I placed my hands on his back side and rotated him. He willingly complied. I then dropped to my knees so I could be closer to his penis. I wanted a zoomed in view, anyway.

As soon as my warm breath reached its surface, it began to twitch uncontrollably. Both it and my nipples hardened even more.

I leaned in and kissed it, while controlling it with one hand on its shaft. With the other, I squeezed his firm butt hard. He didn't seem to mind, as the grin on his face made obvious.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:32 AM   #41
tomturk18

I glanced up, and he was staring at my perky tits -- which, of course, looked more like muscles than breasts. He was obviously okay with that. I took my one free hand and squeezed each boob tightly. It felt good, as did me small palm brushing against each nipple. With my other hand, I could feel the blood rhythmically pulsing through his penis.

His penis was angled slightly upward and firm. As I ran my thumb against its shaft, I felt its slightly bumpy texture, at least on the top. Its sides and underside were noticeably smoother. And oh, that beautiful, puffy tuft of hair above the base of his penis felt like cotton. I brushed my cheek against it. Oh my gosh!

I pulled back and stared at his mushroom tip. And his slit. So small. So cute. So inviting!
The following user says Thank You to tomturk18 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk