Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-23-2016, 08:32 AM   #16
tomturk18

"Your choice," I said, anxious to hear what Ben -- still looking great in his plaid boxers, which still revealed a large portion of his toned and nearly hairless legs -- would decide. I was ready for either option.

He leaned toward my as he spoke, his soft lips enticing me with every word. "Truth," he said. This surprised me, as I assumed he'd hope for a dare involving me touching him. However, I was prepared.

"Do you..." Nerves set in before I could continue. But when he promised that I could ask him anything, I smiled and continued. "Do you ever jerk off?"

The grin on his face immediately vanished, and he awkwardly slid backward. "You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

He shook his head. "No, it's okay. Just a little embarrassing, you know?" I nodded. Although I had never fully orgasmed, I must admit that I had at times massaged the inside folds of my vagina. And it most definitely felt good.

He looked straight into my eyes with his gorgeous brown eyes and said, "Yes."

I felt compelled to hold him, to alleviate his fear, his embarrassment. "It's okay," I said. "As far as I know most guys do it."

He leaned his head on my lightly clothed chest, and I felt me heart beat against him. I liked it.

Then a thought popped into my mind, though I wasn't sure I wanted to know -- or if he would tell me. "Do you think about anybody in particular when you do it?"

He pulled his head up and looked at me. "I've pictured a few different girls before, even a few actresses." He paused and I nodded, not at all surprised. But what he said next shocked me. "Lately the only one I've thought about is you." I could tell by his look that he was sincere. "And," he added while glancing down, "my mind's image of your beautiful breasts."

I flushed, but I maintained enough composure to give him a long kiss on his supple lips. He returned the favor. Perhaps before the night was over he could see whether his image matched reality.
tomturk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 11:38 AM   #17
tomturk18

What do you think so far? Do you like the writing style? Is the pacing okay? Do you wish you could see Jamie -- or Ben?
Old 03-23-2016, 01:31 PM   #18
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

I like the story a lot. I also like how it is reassuring both of them about there insecurities so I find it easy to relate to. In my opinion, the writing and detail are great. I just want to read more!

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 04:29 AM   #19
tomturk18

"Dare!" I answered a little too quickly. At this point, I must admit it was that I felt a stirring between my legs that I had rarely felt before. And that I had never felt when I was with a boy. I was willing to show -- and potentially do -- more than ever before.

He smiled, and I knew he was pleased with my choice. "Would you mind taking off your bra?"

His words up until that point emboldened me, and I was sure he would not make fun of the size of my breasts. Thankfully, I was right.

I reach behind my back and unclasped my bra. Although it wasn't much more than a training bra, it did keep him from seeing the whole picture. At that point, though, I was ready for him to see the whole picture. Besides, he did show me his little Willy. It was only fair for me to show him my little boobies.

I lowered my arms, and let my bra straps slide down. When they reach my hands, I tossed my bra to the side. Even though I felt like I should cover up, I didn't. I felt so comfortable and cared for by Ben that I did not care that I sat there in front of him fully undressed from the waist up.

"My gosh, Jamie! You are even more beautiful than I imagined!" And, by gosh, he was serious.

As I sat there, I arched my back so my tiny titties stuck out as far as possible. For the first time in my adolescent life, I felt confident is who I was. In what I had.

I glanced at Ben's boxers and giggled. His little erection had been growing and getting so hard that his boxers could no longer contain it. His beautiful penis was now poking out through the slit in his boxers in its full glory. He giggled, too, but made no attempt to put it back inside. For that I was grateful.

"I guess size doesn't always matter," he said with a mischievous grin. I grinned right back and kissed him on his forehead. I thought seriously about kissing other parts of him, too.
Old 03-24-2016, 04:51 PM   #20
Wills

Please write more realy enjoying this story

Likes:Ice dares, sleeping dares, how to cum, humiliation, rope, Edging, teasing, dice dares, light pain, milovana teases, Hypnosis, Diapers.

Dislikes: wedgie, orgasm denial, cumming in pants, anal with dildo.

Limits: Public, messy, pee/poo, family/friends, pics, eating cum.
Wills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 06:49 AM   #21
tomturk18

Without the benefit of a dare, Ben leaned toward me and touched the bottom of my left breast. Gently. Softly.

To show him I didn't mind, I leaned forward slightly. His hand was so soft, like a flannel shirt against my bare chest. And so warm, soothing.

I took his hand and moved it higher, so he was covering nearly my entire breast. He readily complied. His palm brushing against my nipples sent waves of pleasure throughout me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I then felt his other hand against my other breast. Covering it. Warming it. Caressing it. Caressing both of them. Loving them.

His hands slipped away, and I opened my eyes. I watched as he leaned in and took turns kissing the pale flesh on my chest. Back and forth between breasts. Closer in. Closer to their peaks. My areola. My other areola. My nipples.

I arched my back and leaned my head against the back of the couch, which caused my chest to flatten. He didn't seem to mind, and flicked his tongue against each nipple. I didn't want it to stop!

After a few minutes, though, he did pull back. I glanced down, and his dick was harder than ever. I was so proud that my boobs did that to him! Twitching back and forth, I was wondering whether his penis was getting close to cumming. That was something I hoped to see.
Old 04-01-2016, 08:06 AM   #22
tomturk18

"Truth...or Dare," I asked. His dick softened just a bit, and it gently rested against the outside of his boxers.

To my surprise, he said "Truth."

Although I hoped to dare him, I decided to push his limits anyway. "Do you want me to touch your penis?" I couldn't help staring at it. And I really wanted to touch it.

His smooth, tan cheeks turned rosy, and his little guy twitched again, as if his penis itself was nodding its assent -- and it again began its ascent. He nodded his head to confirm.

I scooted closer and, when he didn't protest, I reached over and wrapped my hand around his narrow shaft. Although his penis was small, my hand wasn't much larger, and I barely encircled it.

I held it loosely, as I didn't want to hurt it. "You can hold it a little tighter." I did. He grinned and leaned back.

I could feel the blood pumping through his tiny veins. It seemed like it was trying to escape from its skin, to explode. I was so thrilled to be the one to make him feel that way.

I slid my hand upward onto his cute, pink-tan mushroom tip. I could tell that it was circumcised based on what I learned in six ed. I liked it.

As I slid my fingers around his head, I watched his face contort in pleasured agony, as if he almost could not take it. I loved doing that to him.

I didn't want to push his limits, though, so I relaxed my grip and pulled my hand back. I looked into his eyes, and his gorgeous smile told me he appreciated what I had done.

"That...felt...so...good," he said in between heavy breaths. I felt so proud to be the first to touch him. To be part of a moment he'd always remember. It was certainly a night I'd never forget -- particularly the events that were yet to come.
Old 04-01-2016, 03:36 PM   #23
Wills

Please continue to write this story

Likes:Ice dares, sleeping dares, how to cum, humiliation, rope, Edging, teasing, dice dares, light pain, milovana teases, Hypnosis, Diapers.

Old 04-08-2016, 01:35 PM   #24
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

What happened? I like this story and I really hope you choose to continue. I hope everything in your personal life is well.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 05:16 AM   #25
tomturk18

"Ben," I said, not giving him the opportunity to ask whether I wanted a truth or dare. "Take off your shirt."

As I'm sure you can tell by now, assertiveness isn't exactly me strong suit. However, at that moment my hormones were beginning to take over. Besides, Ben wasn't exactly the ugliest boy in school.

He nodded, reached his hands under the hem of his tee, grasped, and pulled upward. As he did so, I saw the sparse but noticeable patch of hair under his arms.

Though I had seen him shirtless after games, I couldn't get enough. Particularly that night. He didn't exactly sport a six pack, but his washboard stomach and toned -- but relatively flat -- chest were definitely something to write home about. I wanted to reach out and touch his small, dark nipples.

"Your chest is better!" he said with a wink. I was sure I blushed, but I didn't mind.

"Your privates are better!" I shot back, pointing to his softened member. It couldn't have been more that a couple inches long, and it was more wrinkled then before. Still cute as ever, though.

A sly grin broke out across his face. "We'll see about that!"
Old 04-11-2016, 07:50 AM   #26
tomturk18

"Truth or dare?" I asked, knowing what he wanted to say. I obliged.

"Dare." I tried to say it with gusto, but fear over what I was about to show restrained me.

"Would you mind taking off your pants?" he finally asked after a few deep breaths.

I nodded and said, "You do it." I was afraid that if I did it myself, I would chicken out. Besides, feeling his hands against my thighs was awfully enticing.

I stood up and stepped in front of him. He reached his trembling hands out and gently gripped the waistband of my shorts. As he did so, I unbuttoned the front. With one tug, he pulled them to the floor and I stepped out of them.

There I was, only some thin, hot pink fabric separating his wide eyes from my most private of areas. For some reason I did not at all mind. Perhaps my liberal use of a razor to trim unwanted hair around my bikini line, plus my propensity to use clippers to keep my hair short, helped. Or maybe I was just horny.

Whatever the reason, I wanted him to see my full slit in all its glory and out in the open.* And I didn't want to wait.

I took his fingers, tucked them inside the elastic, and pulled his hands outward. I wanted to show him I was okay with what he was about to do. It worked.

He slowly pulled downward, and within seconds the first few strands of my pubic hair were exposed. I didn't mind.

It didn't take long for him to work my panties down my slender legs, and before I knew it, I was stepping out of them, too.

His eyes grew even bigger, and he could not stop staring at my womanhood. "It's so beautiful!" He seemed genuine, as his once again thick and throbbing dick attested.

I loved his gaze, and I longed for him to touch me. To feel the place where all my blood was flowing.

Instead he placed his warm hands on my hips, and I enjoyed the feel of his soft skin -- particularly on part of my butt. He leaned forward and kissed my navel. I smiled and kissed the top of his head. He looked up and shared my grin.

"Can you turn around?" I did. I rotated slowly so he could see all of my. He did. He even kissed the soft flesh on my backside. I loved it. I loved the closeness, and I didn't want it to end. Ever.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:35 AM   #27
tomturk18

As I was getting ready to sit back down, I somehow tripped over Ben's cute, bare feet. I stumbled and held my hands out to regain* my balance. I failed miserably.

Instead of heading toward my seat, my butt was aimed directly at Ben. And as I fell, butt first, toward him, I had just enough balance to make certain I fell far enough back so I didn't crush his penis.

He slid his back down lower on the seat, obviously thinking the same thing as me. This protected his dick, but set up his firm tummy as the landing spot for my backside.

He reached out to catch me, but his hands slipped on the sides of my ribs and slid around front, where they were suddenly grasping my breasts. I wasn't certain it was accidental, but I didn't mind.

In the mean time, as my butt prepared to land, I felt his rock solid little dick slide firmly against the wet lips of my pussy. It slid all the way up until it pressed hard against my clitoris -- which was equally hard.

I gasped, unable to hold the sound inside my petite frame. He moaned softly.

We sat still for a moment, both unable to move. Just feeling him there felt so good, so close, so right.

However, neither of us knew what to do next. And, being the gentleman that he was, he gradually loosened his grasp on my tits. I pushed myself up and returned to my seat.

Although neither of us experienced an orgasm at that moment, we both wanted to. Together.
The following user says Thank You to tomturk18 for this post:
Old 05-27-2016, 09:08 AM   #28
tomturk18

I was naked. Completely naked. Ben was naked. It was more than I had ever hoped for.

You must remember, I was only 16. This was the first time that I had ever been naked around a boy. And this was the first time that a boy had ever seen me naked. At least since I grew my little breasts, and hair started to cover and surround my little slit. Therefore, don't expect me to tell you that we suddenly began to make hot, passionate love right there on the couch. This was real life, not so movie scene. And, though we were growing more comfortable with each other, being naked for the first time with someone else is always a little awkward.

Regardless, the night was still relatively Young. And, Ben and I we're young, too. You know how they say hormones rage in teenagers...
Old 05-27-2016, 10:10 PM   #29
endersgame

No, how do they say?
endersgame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to endersgame for this post:
Old 05-29-2016, 01:06 AM   #30
Wills

please keep posting this story.

The following user says Thank You to Wills for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk