Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-27-2016, 02:25 PM   #1
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Marshmallow Adventure

My marshmallow adventure...

I started in a coffee shop, bored by maths revision. Studying for these summer exams is very dull and it was a pleasant surprise when He messaged me. He asked me if I was wearing a diaper.

Sadly I wasn't. He told me to go into the bathroom and take off everything that was a diaper. And so I went in, locking the door, and began to strip. Off came my shoes, my socks, my shorts, my hoodie, my t-shirt and then... I pulled down and kicked off my boxers. I took the photos as asked and waited, naked and exposed, for a reply.

He told me to get down on all fours; still naked I got down onto the smelly, piss-stained floor. I placed a sock in my mouth as asked - it was disgusting and sweaty, having been worn on the hottest day of the year so far.

Eventually He became satisfied with my pictures and allowed me to dress. There was just one condition: I couldn't put any underwear back on, no underwear and no socks. My baggy shorts, regretting my decision not to wear a belt.

I finished up my paper and asked for more instructions - He returned with commands to buy marshmallows. I went into the food-store opposite and bought a packet of the biggest marshmallows I could find - each one almost the size of a tennis ball. I found a quiet corner outside and, as asked, put them in my shoes.

As I pressed my foot into it shoe it squidged like a mushy dough, sticking to my bare feet. I quickly (and awkwardly) began the walk home - even without underwear He told me not to keep my hands in my pocket to keep my shorts up. I could feel them sliding down. Cars passed... pretty I could be humiliatingly exposed...

Then the next order came. 'Take my top off'. I snuck behind a scout hut, and pulled off my jumper. My t-shirt came off - and I sent a shirt-less photo. My jacket back on (and my top shoved in my bag) I hurried home. The marshmallows were squishing around my toes - and I had a nasty suspicion of what I'd end up doing with them.

I arrived home and went straight to my laptop, opening up Skype and going on cam. He told me to take the marshmallows out my shoes. With sticky fingers, I did. He told me to keep my hands behind my back. I put them there. He told me to eat them.

This was going to be gross, very gross. I froze, dreading the sticky marshmallows that had been melting underneath my sweating feet in my battered stinky shoes. I asked if I could put it off - I was told I had to do it now. And so I did.

I bent down and began to eat. It was horrible - disgusting - salty - sweet - sweaty - sticky - and very, very gross. I finished one. And dived into the second - the sickly-sticky mush sticking to my cheeks and nose. Eventually I was finished. Sadly He then had to go, and this piggy's marshmallow adventure was over.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyWeirdo for this post:
Old 07-27-2016, 02:29 PM   #2
boy toy
getDare Sweetheart

that was very hot, hope to hear more from you soon

my pm dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77316

my toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77360
Tumblr URL: loveboytoylove.tumblr.com[/COLOR]
"dottie has little tits"

bdsmtest:https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2356056
dicks sucked: 1
i love cocks, please send me dick pics. on here and on kik
boy toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 02:53 PM   #3
Fredblogs

Liked that want to hear more like this involving feet.

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 04:13 PM   #4
Fredblogs

Please write more this was good

(Dislikes / use as punishments my barefeet outside public /semi public, cum eating, corner time, toothpaste and hogtie.

Limits: friends,family, permanent damage and anything illegal

PM DARES BELOW.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77043
Fredblogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 06:46 PM   #5
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

That is quite a funny story. Any more of these?

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
messy