Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-09-2016, 11:15 AM   #91
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Bravo. Amazing continuation. I love this more and more with every new chapter.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain

Last edited by Ethan2cu; 07-09-2016 at 07:23 PM.
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 06:01 AM   #92
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
Bravo. Amazing continuation. I love this more and more with every new chapter.
Thanks Ethan

---------------------------

James

"What the fuck did you do?!" I screamed, as Anja shushed me in an attempt to not draw attention. We stood in the hallway right outside her door about an hour after I "spoke" to Rosy.

"This was supposed to be between the three of us." I said sternly "And you ruined it with what you did!"

Visibly distressed, Anja attempted to justify herself, "Master I-"

"Tell me why the fuck you thought it would be a good idea to loan Rosy's body out to a bunch of pervert hippies?"

"I-"

What do you want me to do to her? I asked.

"You crossed the line Anja! You crossed the line and now you're going to make up for it!"

Make her your pet. Rosy answered.

"Master please-"

"Take off your fucking clothes when you speak to me!" I yelled. Rosy wanted me to make her pay and I owed Rosy that much. Anja didn't hesitate for a second and seemed more scared of me than being naked in the hallway. Anja pulled her shirt over her head while simultaneously getting out of her shorts, kicking them behind her into her room. With utmost haste, she unhooked her bra and ripped it off her chest before grabbing her panties and pushing them to the ground.

Anja looked up at me, now just wearing her collar and stayed silent.

"You were saying." I finally stated.

"Master I- I thought- I just wanted to humiliate her..." she paused when she saw my face grow angrier.

"B-But I mean, I thought she wanted it. She gave me the impression she wanted it. I thought it was all just really hot and-"

Anja stopped mid-sentence. She could feel that she really wasn't making her case.

"Give me your room key." I said calmly. Anja turned around quickly and frantically went to her shorts now laying on the ground a few metres away. She bent over and pulled out the keycard, running back over to me and handing it over.

I slid the key into my pocket and looked back up at her trembling body.

"If I see you not on your hands and knees for the next-" I paused trying to think of a time frame, "indefinitely. I will shock you until you can't breathe."

Anja processed what I said for a second before dropping to the floor. From her doggy position, she looked back up at me, her eyes glistening from the fear she was feeling.

"Follow me." I said before turning around and walking down the hallway.

Anja

Oh god oh god oh god what did I do!!

I was scared. I took it too far last night and the excitement of the night before was not worth the utter fear I felt right now. James was legitimately pissed and this collar meant he could do anything he wanted to rectify it.

On my hands and knees I crawled after James, who's normal walking pace required me to "jog", if my movements could even be considered jogging. I was naked in this hallway and I was terrified of someone walking out but I suppose this is how Rosy felt. Plus my fear of James was far greater in comparison.

James walked over to Garrett's door and gave it a few loud knocks. Oh crap...

Being closer to the ground, I could hear Garrett's footsteps approach the door. The door swung open and James immediately followed with a "Hi Garrett." and a sidestep.

James sidestepped to allow Garrett to see me nude, in the hallway, on my hands and knees.

"You see this Garrett?" James said pointing at me. I lowered my head in shame and stayed put.

"This is not some mistress that owns female whores to give around for cash. This is a plaything that I own and it didn't have the right to hand Rosy around. To demonstrate;"

James turned and looked at me.

"Lean back and spread your legs for this fine gentleman." James motioned.

Fuck. James wasn't joking around.

With a huge sense of dread I sat on my butt and leaned back, my upper body supported by my arms. Facing Garrett I spread my legs wide open giving him full view of my pussy.

"Open up those lips now." James continued. With a trembling sigh I moved one arm over to my slit and pulled it apart with my fingers, the rest of my body now being held up by one arm. I looked down and to the side in shame. James walked over to me, pulled my room card out of his pocket and shoved it into my mouth. There I lay, displaying my cunt to Garrett in a hallway where anybody could be walking through at any moment.

"Hold onto that for me for a second." James said as he turned back around to Garrett. "As you can see, she is a stupid toy that does as she is told."

James topped the sentence off with a strong right hook to Garrett's nose. Garrett toppled back and fell onto the floor, clutching his nose in surprise. James walked menacingly over Garrett and stood over him, fists clenched.

"And if you EVER talk to or go near Rosy again, I will do significantly worse."

"J-Jesus dude ok alright. I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"I got the door." James said as he walked back out, slamming the door shut behind him. James walked back over to me and ripped the card out of my mouth, stinging the teeth that were holding it in place.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972

Last edited by Sexualobster; 07-16-2016 at 08:22 AM.
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 05:28 AM   #93
DareViking

Send a message via Yahoo to DareViking

Good! that was a good character connection to james! Plz get the next chapter or two out asap! need to see how this goes. <3

http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2212210

Likes: Humiliation, semi-public, anal, ice, crossdressing, feminization, excersize, training

Will do without a fuss: Deep-throating, Cum eating, cum play

maybe: public, a2m, sensored pics, pain

NO: family, permanent, scat, pee, injury, too public

incomplete list! will update as i learn more
DareViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 06:48 PM   #94
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

didn't expect that, but i'm glad James put Anja in her place.. i have a feeling he's not finished with her

Old 07-18-2016, 07:31 AM   #95
Sexualobster

Thanks Ethan and Dare! What did you think of the previous chapter bold bits? Was it obvious it was like a flashback of sorts?

I'll drop out this small chapter since the last got a good response.

-------------------------

James

I walked over to my door as Anja scurried behind in tow. I reached my door and turned back to Anja.

"You left your door open. Go back and close it."

Anja looked up at me for a few moments before turning her head back to the door. With a final look up at me, Anja turned around and started crawling back to her door. Her ass wiggled as she scurried back over to her door, her pussy on display from behind. Anja reached over and pulled the door shut from the bottom, almost catching her fingers as she closed it.

She then quickly scurried back over to me, her breasts bouncing as she crawled.

"Did I say come back? Go back and stick your tongue on the door. And Don't. Move."

Anja looked at me, mouth agape, but didn't say a word in fear. She turned back around and scurried back to her door.

I knew she was scared of someone walking out into the hallway and, although it wasn't very common, the constant fear that someone might was what I was playing off. Anja reached her door and, still in her doggy position, she stuck her tongue out and gently placed it on her door.

"Now" I yelled slightly to cover the distance "When I open my door, try to crawl in. But if my door is closed, your tongue better be back on that door."

"Nod if you understand."

Anja, without removing her tongue, nodded in agreement.

"Good." I said, as I turned and unlocked my door. I hesitated on opening it, hoping to catch her out but she stayed put. I smiled and opened my door. In an instant, Anja came crawling over but she had a good 8 metres to cover and before she could make it to my door, which I promptly shut in her face. I looked through the peephole and saw her form scurrying back to her door before sticking her tongue out once more.

I took my time and let Anja stay in that exposing position for an uncomfortable amount of time. I finally reopened the door which prompted Anja to start rapidly crawling back. Her breasts weren't very big but they were bouncing like there was no tomorrow. Right as she reached my door, I closed it once again.

I laughed slightly as I watched her scurry back once more through the peephole. Back in position, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and switched to the camera app in anticipation.

I opened the door one last time and Anja scurried back faster than ever. She was visibly breathing heavily and seemed to be coated in a thin film of sweat. I didn't close the door this time but stood in the doorway. Anja reached the doorway and, panting, looked up at me. I saw a face I had never seen before. A face asking for mercy. She had stayed silent this entire time which was very unlike her.

"Hey one last thing." I added, still standing in her way forcing her to stay in the public hallway a moment longer.

"Could you lie on your back and spread your legs again real quick?"

Anja turned around again without hesitation and got on her back, her legs facing me. Quickly, she bent her knees and spread her legs, her hands voluntarily going to her pussy to spread it out. She knew what I wanted.

I took a few pictures but feigned dissatisfaction.

"Hmm, could you try licking your left nipple while you're at it?"

Anja looked down to her breast and arched her head forward sticking her tongue as far as it could go. She wasn't able to reach her nipple but she was only an inch or two away.

"Look at the camera and... think... cheese!" I snapped the picture.

What a magnificent picture. The image of Anja on her back, legs spread wide open, pussy split apart and her mouth hungrily trying to reach her nipple, all the while staring into the camera with eyes of desperation. This picture was going to fuel my fantasies for years to come.

I took a step to the side and motioned her in. Anja leaped into the room as I shut the door behind her.

Old 07-18-2016, 11:05 AM   #96
DareViking

good fun way to punish her. Last chapter wasn't super clear that it was written as a flashback, but how you highlighted some sentences did make it a different read. I was not surprised to hear it was one though, so you were doing something right.

Now since i did feedback, may I PLEASE get a longer chapter <3

Likes: Humiliation, semi-public, anal, ice, crossdressing, feminization, excersize, training

Old 07-19-2016, 10:46 AM   #97
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareViking View Post
good fun way to punish her. Last chapter wasn't super clear that it was written as a flashback, but how you highlighted some sentences did make it a different read. I was not surprised to hear it was one though, so you were doing something right.

Now since i did feedback, may I PLEASE get a longer chapter <3
Thank you! Refreshing to have some feedback! Here is your reward.

---------------

Anja

I crawled over to the base of James' bed and collapsed onto my stomach. I was tired and humiliated. While I was more embarrassed than I had ever been in my life, I still felt that hotness and excitement that came with it. It felt horrible now but I knew in a few years this feeling of fear was going to help me climax on a boring week night.

James shut the door behind us and walked over to me laying on the floor.

Hearing his footsteps behind me, I felt him place his hands on my hips and pulled me back up on my hands and knees. I heard him unzip his pants and felt a wet finger artificially lube my pussy up with saliva.

Without warning I felt James cock ram deep inside me which I followed with an audible yelp. No foreplay, no buildup, James started fucking me from behind at full speed. I wasn't really wet yet, although my adventures in the hallway slightly helped with that, and it didn't feel comfortable as James pushed deeper and deeper into my pussy. His momentum allowed him to ram deeper than his actual length and I could feel his tip grazing my cervix.

I was audibly moaning more in pain than pleasure and I started to beg him slightly to slow down.

"M-Master, p-pl-please" I tried to get through. James' response was to grab my left cheek from the inside of my mouth and pull my head back. I let out a small yell as he yanked my head and started using my face as leverage for him to go even deeper.

I could feel a mix of pleasure, as his cock friction burned my g-spot, and pain, as his cock buried itself deep inside me. I crouched there, his fingers pulling my cheek apart, moaning while my pussy screamed, for a good 5 minutes as James grunted every few thrusts.

Within a few moments James moaned as his hot semen filled me up, his hand releasing my mouth. I dropped my head and gave out a loud sigh of relief that it was over. As soon as his cock stopped throbbing, he pulled it out and walked over to my mouth. With his hands, he violently grabbed my face and pulled it back up to meet his cock. He shoved his wet cock into my mouth and thrusted a few times across my tongue to clean it.

Before I could even register it was happening, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and threw my head back onto the floor.

"Lie there." James said before walking over to his pants, putting them on and walking over to his door.

I didn't look at him and lay there taking stock of what just happened. My pussy was still sore and the inside of my mouth now had a slight film of his and my juices combined. I heard the door open and close behind me but I laid there motionless.

I was exhausted and I wasn't satisfied in any way. I felt James' cum still inside me and I slowly reached my hand down to assess the situation. I felt my clit for a short while and slid a finger in. Within centimetres I encountered a thick and sticky fluid. I pulled my finger back out and brought it up to my face.

Yup. That's cum. I uselessly concluded before dropping my hand in exhaustion.

I'm sorry Rosy...

James eventually walked back into the room and saw me still motionless on the floor where he left me. I was face down on the floor looking away from him when I felt a strong pull on my collar lifting me off the ground by my neck. I choked as I was artificially raised to crawl height once more. I remained on my hands and knees coughing while James fiddled with my collar from above.

I heard the sound of a small chain rattling and felt another tug in James' direction soon after.

"This way." James commanded as he pulled on the chain now attached to my collar. Unable to resist without choking myself, I followed the chain's pull and scurried after him. James led me into the bathroom and pulled me over to the shower. The bathroom was small, in the shape of a square with one edge cut off where the door is. The toilet faced the shower which was only denoted by a small ledge on the floor and a shower curtain. The sink was adjacent to the shower as well.

James walked over to the radiator on the wall and linked the chain to a pipe running into the wall. Once bound, James turned towards me and stared at me with a blank face. He didn't look angry, just... studying.

I sat on the shower floor, sitting on my butt and leaning to one side, using my arms to subtely accentuate my breasts in the hopes of getting James' favour. Maybe he would spare me of further punishment. I could only hope.

"Feel free to use anything in this bathroom, the water is safe to drink. I'll bring you food periodically. Shower and use the toilet as you need to. You may stand up for those tasks."

James said with the air of an airplane steward reiterating safety instructions for the 100th time.

"I'll be going to class in a bit. I'll bring your toothbrush in from your room in a sec, so you can freshen yourself up."

I sat there in disbelief. How long... how long am I going to be here? My mouth was slightly agape as I processed what he was saying. This wasn't going to just be a side hobby of domination on the side, I am going to be chained to a wall in a bathroom for the foreseeable future.

"I'll be watching from that camera occasionally" James said as he pointed a crudely installed CCTV looking device "If you give me a boner every time I look, you may get out of here sooner rather than later."

And without another word, James walked out the door, closing it behind him.

James

I walked into Anja's bathroom and picked up her toothbrush along with her razor and a few other amenities that she could use. As long as she was doing this, she was going to have to look good or else it was pointless.

Anja was too much of a sadist to feel fear from simple sex tasks. I needed to make her believe that her lifestyle was about to significantly altered for a long time. Anja has always been willing to do the most depraved things in the heat of the moment. But forcing her to reflect on it after the fact was what I was banking on. I needed to break her mind and only then would Rosy get her revenge.

Closing Anja's door, I walked over to Rosy's and knocked. No answer.

Must've gone to class as well.

No matter, I'll tell her about what happened later. Walking back to my room, I unlocked the front door and stepped back into the bathroom to a puppy dog eyed Anja.

"Here you go." I said, placing her items on a shelf above the sink.

"M-Master. P-please..." Anja pleaded quietly while I sorted the items on the shelf. She had crawled over to my leg and was gently pulling on my pants leg.

"Master" she said once more. I looked down at her inquisitively, wondering what she could possibly want.

"Master, I- You know I would do anything with my body for you Master." I nodded in agreement.

"So p-please, let me continue serving you but... don't leave me in here..."

I stood there silently, forcing her to continue the conversation.

"I-I have classes and university... Master. I-" Anja paused, hope draining from her face as she watched mine stay unsympathetic.

"You skip class all the time." I finally answered. "I doubt you really care."

Anja sat there, her eyes trembling like she was about to cry.

"Please..." was her final argument. My hand in my pocket, I squeezed the trigger and Anja yelped, collapsing from the shocking of her collar.

"You forgot to say Master."

Old 07-24-2016, 04:19 AM   #98
DareViking

suiting up good, now i'm starting to get curious about the discussion with Rosy

Please update! *boner intensifies*

Old 07-29-2016, 06:47 AM   #99
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareViking View Post
suiting up good, now i'm starting to get curious about the discussion with Rosy

Please update! *boner intensifies*
Sorry for the long wait! I promise to post the next part sometime this weekend!

------------------

Rosy

The winter winds were still persisting in their goal of ruining everybody's mood but I was a happy buzzing bee. James agreed to punishing Anja and texted me that I could see the results whenever I got back from Uni.

I was smiling uncontrollably as I stood in the chilling winds in front of the university building. Grovelling to James really worked, and all this time I assumed Anja's tricks were just bullshit. I didn't mentally believe that I was so indebted to James as to continue being his fuck toy as gratitude. But if I was ever going to get revenge on Anja, it was through James' controller. And that meant pleasing James.

After what Anja did to my body the night before, I was ready for whatever James wanted to do to me, hell, I would welcome it.

Standing in a mostly empty parking lot, I got an idea. I turned my back to the university building and checked that nobody was in the immediate vicinity. I waited for a few girls to walk past and quickly unzipped my jacket. I lifted my sweater, shirt and bra above my breasts and exposed my tits to the cold air. Holding my clothes open with one hand, I snapped a picture with my phone from the other.

Once done, I quickly replaced all my clothes and looked at the picture.

Perfect.

The picture had my tits in full display, my smiling face in front of the backdrop of the university building.

Thank you

Send.

James

Holy Shit. Did I just get a public nude from conservative, shy Rosy?

The picture was in my hands, her smiling face as if she was in front of the Eiffel Tower on a casual holiday. It must've been pretty cold too. All topped off with a "Thank you "

I am loving this dynamic.

It was only about an hour after I "tamed" Anja animalistically and I was already getting hard again. I wanted Anja to feel no passion and instead feel like a used toy; rather than the emotion of the previous events. I sent Rosy the picture of Anja in front of my door, trying to eat her own nipple.

This time Rosy replied with just text, "I need your cock in my mouth right now Master."

My cock reached it's maximum length just as the bus reached my stop. I had to scoot off the bus, trying to tuck my boner into my waistband order to avoid embarrassment. It was quiet day and only a few people were around and about.

I walked to class and sat down when I received another message from Rosy. This time it was a video.

The video was a recording of a professor in a lecture hall talking about something business related. A few seconds in however, the camera panned down to below the desk and showed a finger viciously rubbing and penetrating a pussy. The video persisted for a good 10 seconds before it panned up to Rosy's smiling face, a wink, and then the video ended.

My head spun and I got lightheaded at the thought of Rosy doing that in a public lecture hall.

I am loving this life right now...

Old 07-30-2016, 09:17 PM   #100
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

can't wait for more... i'm masturbating right along with Rosy..

Old 07-31-2016, 12:15 AM   #101
Frazi3r
getDare Succubus

I am only just now realizing that you have continued with this story. I thought you had abandoned it!

Such an amazing story! I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Likes: Crossdressing, Masturbation, Edging, Bondage, Feet, Cum, Hidden/Semi Public, Pictures
Limits: Face, Body Writing, Family, Piss, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Involving Others

Kik: frazi3r1

PM Dares
Kik Dares
Frazi3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2016, 11:14 AM   #102
Sexualobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
can't wait for more... i'm masturbating right along with Rosy..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazi3r View Post
I am only just now realizing that you have continued with this story. I thought you had abandoned it!

Such an amazing story! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
That's the best review one can give on this site. Thanks!

And holy shit Frazi3r! You were the first comment! I abandoned this for quite awhile so it makes sense. I really want to finish something though so I will persist.

----------------

Rosy

"Would you like me to finger myself while we talk Master?" I asked James while we sat in the secluded corner of the canteen.

"I'll be ok for now." James replied motioning me across the table to sit next to him. I shimmied across and sat on the seat next to him, following his gestures to look at his phone. Looking over, his screen appeared to display a high up view of Anja taking a shower while fucking herself using an electric toothbrush. She appeared to be moaning but the video was muted.

"It's live." James said. I looked at him in disbelief. How did he manage all that in the few hours after I saw him in the morning.

"Really?"

"Yep."

My heart swelled and I couldn't control myself. I leaped onto James, my arms wrapping around his head, pulling him in closer. My lips locked with his and I kissed him passionately, his warm lips pushing back against mine. I held him for a good 10 seconds as my lips worked on massaging his. In that moment I felt absolute affection for James.

I finally let go and we broke apart. Opening my eyes for the first time, I saw James' genuine look of surprise and happiness.

"Thank you... master." I said with a smile.

"You're most welcome Rosy."

James

I sat in the boring lecture hall listening to some old guy talk about electronics. Rosy had since gone to class so I decided to check up on Anja.

Discretely, I switched to the livestream app and saw Anja sitting on the shower floor, her back leaning on the corner. She appeared to be sleeping but she had positioned herself in a way that her spread legs faced the camera head on. In between her spread legs, her electric toothbrush, sticking out of her pussy a few inches.

This is what got me to midnight. For the umpteenth time that day, I had to hide my boner. It wasn't the sight of Anja naked that got me going, I had seen plenty of that by this point. It was the willingness to be controlled that turned me on. Even in her sleep, she attempted to put on a good show.

This was the control I wanted.

I didn't really know how long I was going to keep Anja captive. It couldn't be for too long or else she would actually be a sex slave and going to jail wouldn't be ideal. Plus, at the end of the day, I still wanted this to be completely recreational. Just a bit of an extreme fetish.

I want to use Anja like a toy. A real toy. Not just for my own pleasure, and boy would I be pleasured, but because I KNOW Anja gets off on it. Our little adventures at the start of all this told me so. It is hard to come up with new things to do with her, there are only so many ways to can get somebody to serve you. And Anja is already willing to lick her way to servitude.

"See you all next week." The professor blurted out.

Oh shit the lecture finished.

The students around me started to stand up to leave, waiting for me to leave so they can exit. I awkwardly half-squatted away and around, making sure to use my jacket to hide my crotch.

Christ it's like high school again. Although I suppose this time, the fantasy is a reality.

Old 08-01-2016, 05:56 PM   #103
Frazi3r
getDare Succubus

Another great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next!

Likes: Crossdressing, Masturbation, Edging, Bondage, Feet, Cum, Hidden/Semi Public, Pictures
Limits: Face, Body Writing, Family, Piss, Scat, Public, Permanent, Blood, Extreme Pain, Illegal, Involving Others

PM Dares
Kik Dares
Old 08-08-2016, 07:50 AM   #104
Sexualobster

Sorry for the long wait! I'll post two chapters instead of one to compensate.

We're getting close to a conclusion here folks. Hopefully finish this by the end of August.

-------------------------------

James

As I stood there under the shower head, the hot water running down my head and across my body, I felt at peace closing my eyes and taking the time to reflect. Anja's tongue danced around my tip, her head gyrating back and forth, doing all the work.

I didn't normally take showers in the evenings but I felt like this was a good time to make an exception. I opened my eyes and looked down and saw Anja furiously bobbing her head back and forth, her arms behind her back like I commanded earlier.

Calmly, I placed my hands on the sides of her head and pulled her away from my crotch. My cock slid out through her lips and she took a deep breath, her eyes looking up to meet mine. The hot water had soaked Anja completely and I kinda digged this wet hair look. Anja was squinting as the splashes of water were hitting her eyes so I decided to kneel down to her level.

Without saying a word I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, something that took her completely by surprise.

I stood back up and pushed her mouth back onto my cock. Anja quickly resumed her duties.

"Anja, without taking my cock out of your mouth, will you be a good girl from now on?"

"Mhmm" Anja mumbled in agreement.

"Will you do anything I say?"

"Mhmmm" another mumble, her pace quickening, her tongue working overtime.

"We'll see." I answered.

Anja

James didn't cum for the entire shower which meant I was sucking during the entire shower. I would hinge my bets on the fact that he came inside me only 8 hours ago as to the reason why he wasn't cumming again so soon.

I was getting accustomed to the taste of his dick and started to long for it when it wasn't lingering in my mouth. Just slut things I suppose.

"Alright, depending on how well you do on this next part, I might let you go soon." James said to me as he pulled his cock out of my mouth for a second time.

"Be 100% obedient and impress me, your freedom depends on it."

I wasn't entirely sure what he meant. I was already chained to his bathroom as a living fleshlight, how much more obedient could I be?

"Come in Rosy." James yelled through the bathroom door. The door swung outwards and through James' legs I saw another pair of bare thighs. James turned around and took a step towards her, giving her a deep kiss before giving her ass a squeeze and walking past her.

"Enjoy." James said, looking at me in the eyes with an expectant look before walking out of sight.

Fearful, I looked up at Rosy who had a giant grin on her face.

Anja

I scooted backwards as Rosy approached me, scared of what she was going to do. If she wanted to kill me I would be powerless to stop her. Up until this point, her nude body was a sign of frailty in my mind. But at this very moment, it was more imposing than ever.

"Hello Anja." Rosy said with a smile.

"Hello." I replied with suspicion.

Rosy dropped a small bag of items on the toilet lid as a make shift table. After shuffling around in the bag for a few seconds, How many things were in that bag? Rosy pulled out the suction cup dildo from when I was sucking off the wall.

"You know, James offered me your remote, to control you." Rosy said as she gestured me to move to the side of the shower.

"But you have a lot to lose already. Hard to believe, what with you being chained in here like an animal, but time is something you can still lose."

I gulped as Rosy stuck the suction cup dildo to the floor, the shaft pointing at the ceiling.

"I know that you need to impress James or he won't let you go. And I am here to help you achieve that." Rosy said as she stood back up and went over to the bag, pulling out her phone.

"First things first, I need some blackmail material of my own." Rosy pointed the camera at me.

"Ride the dildo." Rosy commanded. Obediently, I slowly sat up and reached my leg over the plastic stuck to the floor. I lowered my still wet frame down onto the tip and felt it push past my lips with ease. Starting slow, I raised and lowered my body on the dildo, my hands resting on my thighs.

"Have you ever fantasised about sleeping with your father Anja?" I was taken aback. I had never heard Rosy say anything so vulgar. She had always been this shy innocent girl.

"What? No." I answered truthfully. Rosy seemed to not like the answer and ruffled through the bag again, the camera still pointing at me. I was still riding the dildo, upgrading from 2 to 3 inches inside me as I started to feel the tinges of pleasure.

Rosy pulled what appeared to be a Y shaped chain with... crocodile clips on the ends? She scooted over to me and looked me in the eyes with a smile.

"Your tits have always been too small Anja." Rosy mocked as I watched in fear as the first clip clamped onto my nipple. I yelled in pain pausing my riding as I fought every instinct to pull it off. My hands squeezed my thighs tightly as I felt the second clip clamp onto my other nipple. I yelled louder and resumed my riding in an attempt to please James if he was watching.

When I thought the pain couldn't exceed, I watched as Rosy pulled at the final link in the chain, stretching my nipples, and subsequently tits. I couldn't help but scream in agony but Rosy didn't stop. With this tension, Rosy reached over to my collar and attached the last part of the chain to it, permanently stretching my tits upwards, artificially perking them up.

I stopped screaming for a moment but still tensed every muscle in my body trying to cope with the sharp pain of what felt like my nipples ripping off a hundred times a second. In my agony I had stopped riding again and with tears streaming down my face, I slowly resumed. Rosy's camera was still focused on me and she had the most mischievous smile I had ever seen.

Rosy

This is amazing. I can see why James and Anja do this.

Anja was looking up at the ceiling, her face strained from the pain, tear paths down her cheeks. She was still mounted on the dildo and riding it, but it seemed like an afterthought.

"Look down and rub yourself." I said, in an effort to get her to focus back on her masturbation. Anja looked down at her tits and then focused on her clit which she began to slowly rub.

"Faster." I ordered. Without hesitation, Anja began fucking the dildo at a quickened pace. A squelching sound began to form as her pace began making her wet. Slowly, and with every thrust, the pain of Anja's face dissolved and she began to enjoy more than cringe.

At this point her fingers were rubbing her clit violently as she began to moan slightly, the rubber sliding in and out of her pussy with ease.

"Do you want to fuck your dad?" I asked her again. Like breaking her out of her spell, she blinked a few times and looked up at the camera.

"N-No..." she answered once again.

"I don't care, because you do now. Ask him to fuck you."

"W-Wha.." Anja stumbled, her thrusts breaking her speech.

"Ask your daddy to fuck you!" I yelled.

"F-Fuck me. F-F-Fuck me Daddy." Anja mumbled through her moans.

"Louder!"

"Fuck m-me Daddy!" Anja yelled. She looked up at the ceiling, her eyes closed both from pain and pleasure, the nipple clamps straining her tits. "FUCK ME DADDY! OHH" she screamed as she slammed her thighs on the base of the dildo.

"Fuck me Daddy fuck me!" she screamed and moaned.

This is perfect...

"OH OHHH FUCK ME DADDYYY" she climaxed, her fingers rubbing her to completion and chest and abdomen quivered in pleasure. She arched her back which pulled at her tits even stronger forcing her forward a bit.

Her hips slowed down and she resorted to slowly grinding the plastic cock. Her regretful eyes slowly looked up and met the camera lens.

Last edited by Sexualobster; 08-08-2016 at 07:52 AM.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:14 AM   #105
Frazi3r
getDare Succubus

Loved the longer post. It was nice getting back into the action!

Excited to see where this goes!

PM Dares
Kik Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
coed, college, dorm, strip, university