Old 06-16-2016, 04:43 PM   #1
dpassengersw

Default Sexual humiliation

When she moved to another city to start university, she felt amazingly sad. Almost everybody around her looked so happy about their new freedom and friends, that she felt she was a total weirdo for not being able to feel the same. She thought that it was something wrong about her, she wasn't a normal person like the others were. Also, she kept having fantasies about bdsm. She has had these kind of fantasies since she was a kid, but instead of feeling that they were part of her by now, she kept feeling that she was a horrible person because having them.

In any case she didn't know anybody in the new city, and she didn't manage to make any friends in the university or the dorm. She felt so lonely... After a couple of weeks she decided to join a volleyball team, with the idea of practicing some sports and try to make new friends. She had trained a little when she was in high school, but she was a very poor player anyway.

In her first competitive match she played even worse. Everytime she had to participate in a play she felt an overwhelming pressure and failed miserably. The eyes of her teammates were on her, and soon she started to hear bad comments about her. They didn't allow her to play much, and everytime she got an opportunity to hit the ball, she failed under the pressure. In the end the coach sent her to the bench, and the team quickly started to play better. She could hear comments of relief among her team mates.They secured the win without her participation.When they all went to the shower room, again there were a bunch of happy people celebrating while she was feeling like shit. She waited silently while the others were taking a shower. She thought it was better to leave the others alone with their happiness.

When everybody left the shower room, she got naked and started taking a hot shower. Dark thoughts were crossing her mind. She felt the water comforting her as it caressed her body. She started caresssing herself with the soap. Trying to forget about the match and everything that had happened, she started to masturbate softly. She closed her eyes but kept paying attention just in case somebody could enter the changing room. She would die of shame if somebody could catch her doing that in the shower... Familiar bdsm related fantasies started to flow...

Suddenly she heard some laughing back in the changing room. She recognized the voices of some of her teammates... but she also could notice a couple of masculine voices. She suddenly felt terrified: what were men doing in the changing room?

She turned over when she hear footsteps approaching the shower, covering her breasts with one arm and her pussy with another. Three of her teammates appeared in the corner, together with a couple of guys. She felt breathless. They were grinning while looking at her.
- So here it is, our new super player!, said one of the girls. She pressed her back against the wall, as there were no other exit from the shower.
- It's not that bad, girls. You told me she didn't have the body of a player, but she isn't the fat bitch you told us!, said one of the guys. The girls started complaining at him:
- Watch your mouth, stupid! do you actually think she isn't ugly? Come one, we'll let you have a better look!

She couldn't believe what was happening. One of the girls approached her, they struggled and she got her clothes wet. She turned off the water and slapped her hard:
- You bitch, look at what you've done!
The girl stepped back and went to the changing room.
- I'm going to take you fucking dry clothes, bitch!
Meanwhile the other two girls grabbed her, one held her arms from behind and another one, the strongest one, held her legs while she tried desperately to kick them and fight back.
- Relax bitch, or we beat you to death!

She was unable to move. The guys started making comments about her body:
- Well, I admit those tits are not incredibly amazing haha.
Said the guy who had talked before. Then he pinched one of her nipples and moved her tit from one side to another. She felt she was going to faint or to throw up, while she knew she was totally under their control.
- I do like these freckles she has though, haha. Said the guy.
- Come on!, replied the other guy, you can't actually like these tits, they are so small I bet you could even use them to titfuck this bitch!
- Maybe we can try that later, said the first guy.
She felt terrified. Were they going to rape her?
- Forget it you bastards, you ain't fucking this whore! You might give us some disease after that!, said the girl that was holding her arms.
- Come one, said the first guy. I'm sure that although this pig is clearly a slut, she is probably a virgin yet!
- Let's check it out!, said the other guy.

They all grabbed her and pushed her to the ground. She barely tried to resist but they were four and she was too scared for really trying anything. She felt paralized. Soon she was on the floor with one of the girls sitting on her chest, the other one holding one of her feet and one of the guys holding the other one, keeping her with her legs spread to both sides of the shower.

The second guy came closer and she could feel him approaching her pussy. She tried to move but she couldn't do anything. She felt her face blushing with shame, as he spreaded her pussy lips.
- Look at this, she is perfectly shaved... I wonder if she is actually trimming her hair so properly or maybe she is just a late bloomer who's pretending to be a real woman when she's just a stupid useless thing haha. Well, let's have a look.

She couldn't believe it, he was actually inspecting her down there, opening her lips as if he was a doctor. She had always felt incredibly ashamed when visiting the gyno, so this was a nightmare, the worst thing that had ever happened to her.
- Man, these are some awful lips! This is the most disgusting cunt I have ever seen haha, I'm glad that I have a flu, because I'm sure she's incredibly stinky! Aaaand I think she's a virgin, fuck yeah! Don't you think we should fuck her right here? Probably she will appreciate that, and she can't be contagious haha.
The guy actually wanted to fuck her. She noticed she hadn't said anything yet. Not even a "no", nothing, not a complain. She noticed she was speechless since the very first moment they entered the shower.

- I told you you won't fuck her, you moron, I don't want her to be able to prove that we have done anything to her. Just take a picture of her pussy, I'd might let you jerk off to it one day haha, if you behave good!, said the girl that was holding her foot. The guy started taking pictures of her body with a phone. They may had decided they were not going to rape her, but she felt raped anyway. She had always had fantasies of feeling exposed, maybe even forced, and she regularly checked online sites about bdsm... but of course those were just fantasies, not something that she wanted to happen for real. And now she was there, totally exposed to these people, and there were even pictures about it...

She felt her tears running down her face. They kept laughing about her, making degrading comments about her body. It felt like it took hours and hours, although probably it was just only a few minutes. They moved her as they will, turning her around to also see her ass, always commenting about her body. They didn't put anything inside her, though, and while crying she felt grateful about it.

While she was face down on the floor, the third girl returned from the changing room. She was holding her clothes.
- Look at these pink things oh my god, they are so ridiculous!! Anyway I'll need to take these, as I'm still wet because of this bitch!
They started laughing and passing each other her underwear. She loved that pink thong, those girly clothes that made her feel so good until now. Even while being naked in front of them she suddently had another worry. Were they going to leave her naked there? How was she going to return home without clothes?

- I don't want this ugly bitch to run naked in the streets, though. So we're going to leave her this disguisting jacket, and maybe this skirt that it's just a little torn apart, said one of the girls while she almost destroyed her skirt with a quick movement of her hands.
- I'll keep your shirt though, and you are not allowed to wear these disgusting underwear in our city again! I'll throw it to a garbage can when we get out of here.

They kept laughing for a while, and fortunately in the end they got bored about it and left. She was still in the floor for some minutes, totally shocked. She stood up, put on the skirt that had some holes in it, and covered her body with the jacket. Her bag and towel had disappeared too. She went home just dressed like that, walking like a zombie. When she arrived to the dorm, she tried to go to her bed and get some sleep. Images of what had happened came to her head again and again. Eventually she felt asleep. She didn't came out of her bedroom for the whole next day.

She suddently feel that she was feeling something else. Her brain has started to heal her in the most wicked way. She started feeling aroused remembering what had just happened. Of course she knew it was terrible and that those were awful bastards, and she cried and cried thinking about what was going to be the future for her. But her usual fantasies about humiliation, bondage, all those things that she had researched online came again to her head and got intertwained with the recent events.

She ended masturbating in her bed, thinking about the guys staring at her pussy, pinching her niples, the girls forcing her to spread her legs, telling her that she didn't deserve any more clothes than a prostitute, taking pictures of her. She turned on her mobile, and started taking pictures of herself wearing another of her favourite pink underwear. She moved around imagining the guys ordering her to do so. She pinched her own breasts, remembering the hands of the guys over her. She spreaded her pussy lips while hearing the voice of the guys talking about her cunt looking disgusting. In her fantasy the actually raped her, and she masturbated thinking of them fucking her in the floor with impossible big cocks, and covering her in cum.

She knew this wasn't good for her, but she couldn't avoid it. She was actually turned on by the thougths. She knew she was going to move on with her life, but knowing that she had become a humiliation junkie. In the end she decided she even wanted to feel more exposed, so she went to reddit and uploaded her pics there. She was scared of entering the bdsm site though, as she didn't want to risk more evil perverts to send her more degrading comments. She craved the humiliation, but at the same time she felt scared. So she chose to upload the pictures to the gonewild site. There she could feel exposed, but the comments would be appreciative. Anyway she knew she was going to be checked by probably thousands of guys, who would probably jerk off and fantasize with holding her in front of them. And that's what she wanted to feel.
dpassengersw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dpassengersw for this post:
Old 06-19-2016, 07:17 AM   #2
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Default fiction sexual humiliation

Great story, should continue on with it. I had a very simular experience in my freshman year of high school. I had to deal with the rep my older sister had. I was always getting bullied or picked on.

One day a group ran into when I was on my way to play horse after school with friends in the lower gym. Cornered I saw that they had a girl doing stuff and each time she cam back they made remove a item of clothing. They made me get down to my underwear and push around a penny around the big square. When I got back that girl was naked and walking away and didn't come back. One in the group yelled out look he's getting hard. Which I didn't notice. They went to grab me but I quickly grabbed my clothes and ran for it.

The next few weeks they grabbed at my clothes in passing in the halls or in class during group work someone would pull on my clothes.but I would dodge them. One day in a group project we were sent into a different room to work. I was a bit worried.

When I bent over the to reach for something the 2 I was with grabbed me and tied me to the table. They spent the rest of the class time beating my backside that they bared while the other group and mine watched. As everyone cleaned up I was told this is what happens when you play hard to get. The other came over when I was still tied and pulled my clothes to my wrists and ankles.

I was untied but stayed put so they wouldn't see me more semi naked. To my shock the other group forcefully grabbed my clothes from me. These will be in the trash in the gym and they walked away. I wait a while before heading out s
Most people were gone. I got lucky it was the closest trash can.
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 06:00 PM   #3
Valanar

OMG! This story is about you or just only a fantasy?
Valanar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 09:59 PM   #4
endersgame

Interesting i suppose.
endersgame is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk