Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-06-2016, 10:39 AM   #31
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

This is really sexy. I'm still hoping for some bondage and more teasing =)

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 01:54 PM   #32
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

absolutely love it!

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 11:00 AM   #33
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

'Well, now Ivy's had her dessert, I think it's time you two did another dare' Laura said to Ivy and me.

'Why us?' Ivy said with mock disbelief.

'Trust me, I think you'll like this one!' Laura said with a wink, 'since neither of you have had an orgasm, I think it's time you had one each'

'Go on...' I said slowly.

'So this is how it works, Amy, you get your vibrator out and you put it between you, so that's it's touching both of you. It's a competition to see how long you can last without cumming. Whoever reaches an orgasm first has to get the other off, using only their mouth!'

Shit, now that's hot. I knew the day had been leading to this kind of thing in a way and it was a relief to finally have a challenge that would result in one of us performing a sex act on the other. I wondered for a moment if I cared if I lost, but decided quickly that the forfeit would be just as enjoyable as winning.

'Sounds cool' Ivy said, and she was already searching under my bed for the box with the vibrator in it. Pulling it out, I crawled over to Ivy and we crossed our legs over each others', so that our vaginas were as close as they could get without touching.

'Guess you know better than me how this works with Amy?' Ivy joked. I grabbed the vibrator and placed it between our crotches, and turned it on. Ivy jumped at the first vibrations, causing me and Laura to giggle. I almost didn't doubt that I would cum first and lose. I had already been seconds away from orgasm twice today, and I felt the feeling hadn't subsided much since I lost out to Laura in the race. I was feeling hornier than I thought I had ever felt, sharing a vibrator with my best friend.

'Too bad you don't have a double ended dildo Amy!' Laura joked.

Yeah, too right! I thought to myself.

I turned the power up on the vibrator, not caring who came first. My heart was beating fast, my eyes drinking in Ivy's naked flesh, unable to tear them away from the sight of her hairless pussy sharing a vibrator with my own. I could almost feel Laura's eyes flitting between my naked body and Ivy's. I looked up at her to confirm this and she smiled at me and winked. I smiled back. It was then that I noticed that I was moaning gently, and that Ivy was too. It wasn't long before the orgasm came. And it wasn't mine.

'Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!' Ivy said, to my surprise clutching her breasts. 'Oh my God I'm cumming!' she grabbed the vibrator from my hand and turned it up to it's strongest. Then, to my amazement, she pushed it inside herself. My mind nearly exploded at the thought that not more than a few hours ago the same vibrator had been inside me.

'Fuck yes, yes yes! Oh my God that's amazing!' Ivy said, lying back, her hips bucking, her free hand massaging her clit. 'Hell that felt good!' she said, lying back, hands above her head, the vibrator switched off but still inside her.

'Wow that was hot!' Laura said, applauding and giggling. 'But you know what that means Ivy! If you can't hold your orgasm off, you have to pay the price!'

It was then, having been caught up in enjoying Ivy's display, that I realized that I was about to be eaten out.

'Get ready Amy' Ivy said as she now crawled to where I was lying on the floor. Ivy seemed more than ready for the challenge of making me cum with only her mouth. Before I knew what was happening, she had parted my legs and had her mouth locked onto my pussy. I yelped and moaned as her tongue parted my labia and explored my vagina.

'You clearly don't need encouragement!' I said jokingly, but Ivy was ignoring me.

'Looks like it might not be her first time!' Laura joked.

Ivy sat up for a moment, 'it is, believe it or not, or certainly the first time for real!' she returned to my pussy, sucking my clit and rubbing her tongue against my most intimate area.

'You're right Laura, being shaved makes everything loads better!' I said between moans.

Soon I was on the edge of orgasm once more. I couldn't hold back any more, as much as I tried, eager to keep Ivy between my legs.

'What position do you want Ivy in when you cum Amy?' Laura asked. I thought for a moment.

'Like she's 69ing me, so I get a sexy view!' I replied. Ivy acquiesced without hesitation, moving to the position she had been over Laura when she ate the ice cream. Her pussy was inches from my face and her open buttcheeks bounced up and down as she thrust her tongue into my pussy. I could see every bit of Ivy's privates, and noted with admiration how smooth and even her labia were. Her butthole, coming within inches of my nose with every bob of her head, was darker than the rest of her butt. She was visibly wet, understandably, and her wetness was dripping off her onto my chin and neck. I sneakily licked the juices from my chin, savoring her sweetness.

'Oh God I'm close!' I said, warning Ivy of the imminence of my orgasm. It came like a sudden rush, and I came hard staring at Ivy's semi-open pussy and asshole. I moaned and found myself clutching Ivy's round buttocks as I came. Before I knew what had happened, I had thrust my tongue into Ivy's pussy, completing the 69 as my vagina pulsated and tingled. Ivy leapt in surprise as my tongue contacted her labia, but settled back down onto my mouth appreciatively. My orgasm lasted for at least twenty seconds. When it was done I was spent.

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to samskye1995 for this post:
Old 07-17-2016, 08:10 PM   #34
Charlotte.W

That was an amazing chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next. Thanks

😛😛💦💦

I am always wet

Kik: C_Williams1995

Likes: Masturbation, edging, Squirting, Semi-Public, Public, risk, Family-risk, small pain, group, threesome, guys and girls.

Limits: Pee, Poo, Anal, Pain, Body-Writing
Charlotte.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 11:06 PM   #35
Joker50
Distinguished Member

This is the story that keeps on getting hotter.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 03:34 PM   #36
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Nice story I love it
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 07:51 PM   #37
sammyy2qt

Such a hot story, can't wait for the next chapter ��

Likes etc

BDSM test results
sammyy2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 12:44 AM   #38
Forestslut

Incredibly story so far can't wait for the next episode

Denial
Anal

Dislikes
Messy

Limits
Scat
Piss
Family & Friends
Pain
Wedgie
Face in pics or vid

My KIK: - james58655
Snapchat: - forestnudity6

Pm me or message me on KIK and I'll do and semi or hidden public task with pic proof
Forestslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 11:31 AM   #39
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Another amazing chapter. Thank you.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 10:37 PM   #40
wolf82
Prodigy

Keep up the fantastic work!

Can't wait to see if you find a way to incorporate what we talked about.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 08:55 PM   #41
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Please don't stop!
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 06:52 PM   #42
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

ya sam... mmmm don't stop... ya.. oh, ya. mmm hmmm don't stop baby... right there.. yes.. ooooo ya..

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 03:39 PM   #43
lynx247

Send a message via Yahoo to lynx247
Default Great Story

Great story cant wait to read what happen next.
lynx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2016, 06:03 PM   #44
hellodaringpeople

I love this story I hope there's more!

Put me over your knee and spank me until your heart's content

Call me...... Any degrading term you like

Please humiliate me.

Likes: Spanking, Semi Public, Submission, Roleplay, Forced Orgasms, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial, Kneeling, Gagged, Cock worship
Limits: Family, Friends, Pee and Poo, Pictures

PM me SPANK X and I will spank my ass X times with an object of your choosing
hellodaringpeople is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 01:14 PM   #45
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

I hope this story isn't dead!
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk