Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-01-2016, 05:48 PM   #1
batgirl

Default Bareback Rider

This little story is fiction. Actually, the backdrop is mostly real, but the fun part is pure fantasy.
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

I live in the country partially surrounded by woods. It's a nice quiet life.

I jog every day. Although I follow different routes for variety, I have to go down the main country road before I have the option of veering onto other paths.

Several years ago, I put on my yellow sweatband, my navy blue sweatsuit with red and white stripes down the legs, did a minute of stretching and took off down the road until I reached, and chose, a seldom traveled route. It was seldom traveled because it's so secluded and leads to private land. But on that day I felt a bit adventurous and, besides, the private land was a horse ranch and watching horses is always a pleasure.

I turned onto that unpaved road, past a falling-in, kudzu-covered barn and a quarter mile of scrub pines until the land opened up into glorious farmland— a short field of soybeans followed by a larger stand of corn. As I cleared the cultivate fields, I finally reached the large fenced pastures where I could see some horses frolicking. I ran up to the fence under the spread of a big water oak. There were two guys riding horses in a sort of pattern. I leaned up against the fence to watch them while giving myself a short rest for my 2.5 mile return run.

After a short time, one of the riders noticed me and, since he was staring at me from his saddle, I gave him a wave. He trotted towards me.

"What have we got here?" he said as he tugged back on the reins.

"Hi." I said, "I'm just watching the horses."

He was taking me in as he might a pony for sale. Just then the other rider joined us.

"Whoa," said the new rider with mock surprise, "Look at those fancy duds."

"These are just my running clothes," I shot back. "Nothing fancy."

"You run— like a girl. We ride— like men," he sneered

"I can ride too," I sneered back. I wasn't very good, but I'd learned to ride a few years before.

"And I do like your pinto pony. He's very handsome" I added.

"Hop over the fence and you can pet him," rider two said, motioning me with his hand.

I jumped the rail fence and stroked the pony's face. "He's so sweet. Can I ride him?"

"Have you ever ridden bareback?" he asked

"No, I've always ridden with my shirt on," I teased him.

Rider one was behind me and asked over my shoulder, "Ever ride barebottom?"

I was sort of taken back, but felt a thrill in the pit of my stomach. I was wondering how far I could push this banter.
"Nope, I've never ridden with a bare back or a bare bottom. But it does sound like fun."

"No time like the present," he pushed.

"The present is too visible for me," I pushed back.

"Hop on behind me," said rider two. I mounted the pinto behind him and we rode to a copse of trees far from the road.

"Not too visible here," he taunted me.

"Ok, so you want me to give you a show?" I pointed out. "What do I get in return?"

"What do you want?"

"Quid pro quo," I blurted out.

"What's that?" he asked

"You know, tit for tat," I explained. "If I'm going to be your short haired Lady Godiva, y'all got to pull down your jeans for me....quid pro quo."

"Or tit for cock?: he quipped

"Yeah, something like that," pretty sure they were going to back out.

"Sure. You go around the other side of the horse and strip and we'll pull down our drawers here," said rider two.

I ambled around the pony and pulled off my sweats and panties. Peeking around, I could see their naked lower halves. I strutted out from my cover, stopping to examine them one at a time. Rider one was already getting erect.
"Happy to see me?" I asked his penis.

Rider two was a sight to behold. "Wow," I exclaimed. "Wow. I'm impressed," I said to his grinning face. Then I turned and hopped up on the pony. I'd never ridden without a saddle and really wasn't sure I could stay on if he moved suddenly, so I bent down and whispered into his ear while giving him a soft kick. The pony started walking slowly. With each step I could feel his bristly hair moving against me.

After I'd been on him a few minutes, I turned and waved to my audience of two. "This is nice," I told them. But I jumped off the horse and walked over to them.

"Let me do something for you," I said to rider two, taking his cock in my hand. I kissed his mouth as I stroked him. and he cradled my head between his hands, kissing me back. Then I slowly dropped to my knees and took him in my mouth, tonguing him as my hands continued their work. It didn't take but a minute and I heard his low, guttural moan, felt his body tense and tasted a warm explosion in my mouth. I licked him clean. Good to the last drop.

Rider one looked like he was in misery.

"Come here," I purred. He waddled over, his legs restricted by his jeans around his ankles, and pushed himself between my lips. He just held my head as he fucked my mouth. I received this all passively until he finally came, hard and with force.

With both my cowboys spent, I went and retrieved my clothes, dressed, and kissed the pony. The guys mounted their horses and I got on behind rider two. We cantered back to the road.

As I got off, rider two said, "Thank you miss for a most enjoyable afternoon. If you're ever back this way, don't hesitate to stop back by.

I jumped the fence, turned and waved, giving them my biggest smile, then started my jog back home.

Last edited by batgirl; 07-03-2016 at 10:49 PM.
batgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 08:28 PM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Nicely well-written story. Enjoyed the read.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:47 PM   #3
batgirl

Thank you very much Wolf82.
Old 07-04-2016, 12:00 PM   #4
endersgame

This was a decent read.
At what part dis reality become fantasy? If you don't mind me asking that is.
endersgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 03:28 PM   #5
batgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by endersgame View Post
This was a decent read.
At what part dis reality become fantasy? If you don't mind me asking that is.
I run and the rural area where I live and where I run is very similar. Actually the horse ranch is where I learned to ride, but I pass it occasionally when jogging. The story, the plot, however is entirely fictional.

Thanks.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fiction