Old 01-08-2015, 05:16 AM   #1
the_diaper_darer

Default Diaper store dare beta

This is a little dare I came up with last night, which is why it's a beta(if you'd like to add to it, please comment or pm me what you think should be added or removed for later versions). You also may want to buy all the things in the store below so you have them, but you don't have to, but if you buy something in the store, you have to use it(with the exception of extra diapers and laxatives, those can be saved). I also tried to add a little bit of each fetish to the store(though mostly girly and baby)

How it works: you will be wearing a diaper(obviously). Every time you wet, give yourself a point(and don't change your drinking habits just to get "richer"), every time you mess, give yourself two points, if it's a diarrhea mess, three points. points only count if they're in the diaper you're wearing(e.g. If you poop your diaper and buy an extra diaper, then change, you've just wasted a point). After you've used a point, subtract it from the total of the diaper(e.g. If you poop your diaper and buy an extra diaper, you now have one point if you keep that diaper on).

Inflation: every day you must roll a dice. If your dice landed on an odd number, inflation occurs for that day. For inflation, just double the points everything costs.

Steal ability: (this ability can really only be done in public bathrooms)if you go into the bathroom and there's poop in the toilet, you can scoop it out and put it in your diaper, but any poop stollen is only worth one point.

The store: take all the items below that you have and set them off to the side(you might want to write the prices on a piece of paper and put it next to the item). This is your store, you may not touch items in the store until you have bought them

Store:
Extra diaper(1 point)
Refills for baby bottle(1 point)
Pacifier(2 points)
Baby bottle(2 points)
Baby powder(2 points)
Onsie(2 points)
Bib(2 points)
Crib(3 points)
Plastic pants(3 points)
High heels(3 points)
Prunes(one jar)(3 points)
Bra(3 points)
Stroller(3 points)
Laxatives(one laxative)(4 points)
Nail polish(4 points)
Lip stick(4 points)
Lip gloss(4 points)
Food(for your diaper not you)(4 points)(if you buy this, every thing you do in your diaper is doubled while the food is in there)
Eye liner(4 points)
Eye shadow(4 points)
Foundation(4 points)
Tu-tu(5 points)
Cheerleader outfit(5 points)
Maids outfit(5 points)

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to the_diaper_darer for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
baby, crossdress, diaper, fun, roleplay