Old 12-26-2014, 10:41 AM   #1
Darelover243

Cool Shower crossdress

So I want some long time taking and complicated dares,if you cant make up with some good shower/bathroom dares ,just make dares with my likes and limits .Every dare is apriciated and 100% will be done .I really like girly shower dares

Ok,u have a lot of things u can use(cause i have two 18 yrs old roommates ):
makeup,pink razors,girly shaving cream,tweezers,about 10 conditioners,even hair bleach,hair foam,girly shampoos,tons of creams,lotions,wax(wax strips),hair removal,nail polishes and tons of other girly products... so be creative,make it LEGENDARY .

Consider that I will do anything from likes and limits.If you want you can PM all kinds of there ,we can be friends ,and you can be my Master/Mistress

Be creative

Likes:Shaving,Crossdress,plucking,shower dares,paint,colors,makeover,temporary up to 2 weeks,marker dares,nail polish dares, pink humiliation,temporary hair dye,clothepins,piercing,cbt,messy,temporary tattoos,body writing,makeup...

Its ok: anything private and nonsexual,If forced i will get a Piercing.

Wont do: public,more that 2 weeks permanent damage,pee,poop and cum dares,edging, no family involved,no cock sucking

Trying to find a female mistress
But male mister works too

Last edited by Darelover243; 12-26-2014 at 10:42 AM. Reason: grammar
Darelover243 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdress, makeup, shaving.hair, shower