Old 05-24-2015, 06:38 PM   #181
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great story thanks for continuing and sharing
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 11:20 PM   #182
TheNatural

such an amazing story! I love it

Likes: Cross dressing, cum eating, light anal, females feet.

Limits: anything involving family, and anything that is Illegal!

Always looking for dares and punishments! Don't be afraid to PM me!

PM DARES!!http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74076
TheNatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 04:25 AM   #183
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogman91234 View Post
This is going so much better than I thought it would!!
Same here! I also forgot how good it was

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 02:42 PM   #184
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Keep going! Please! I can't wat to see what Linsee does to Pat!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 02:21 AM   #185
FLCL

Chapter 32

I opened my eyes and climbed to my feet. As I stood up, Lindsay ran the back of her fingers down my back from the top of my shoulder to the bottom of my butt-cheek. Then she gave my ass a firm slap and the other girls giggled at me.

"All right Pat," Lindsay said, "hug the girls good night. I'm taking you up to bed."

"What?" Brittany complained, "You're going to take him away from us? But we just got full control!"

"No, I got full control. And I'm going to take advantage of it up in Pat's bedroom." Lindsay answered.

"Awww," Brittany and Rachel whined in unison.

I was so happy that Lindsay was taking me to bed. It was a relief that, at worst, I would only be humiliated in front of a single girl for the rest of the night. And there was finally an end in sight.

I walked to Brittany first and wrapped my arms around her, my naked body pressed against her clothes. I said, "Good night, Brit." Brittany grabbed a handful of my right butt-cheek and said, "Good night, Pat." Then Sarah, Dakota, and Rachel joined us in a big group hug. My naked body was enveloped in beautiful clothed girls. Dakota and Rachel each told me good night and Sarah said with a smile, "Stay slutty, big guy."

When the huddle broke, Lindsay grabbed ahold of me by the penis and looked me in the eyes. "You're all mine now," she said with a smile. Then she led me to the stairs. She stopped at the base of the stairs, bent down with one hand still wrapped around my dick, and picked up Dakota's thong from earlier. She picked it up by the side between two fingers so as to touch it as little as possible. She gave it to me and said, "Don't forget your 'souvenir.'" Then Lindsay called good night to the other girls and pulled me up the stairs to my room.

When we got to my room, she released her grip on my penis and sat on the edge of my bed. I sat Dakota's thong on top of top of my dresser. Lindsay told me to close the door. I closed it and locked it.

"Did you mean what you said earlier? That you 'like like' me?" Lindsay asked.

"Yes. I do."

"And you actually want to do whatever I say?"

"Yes."

"Come here."

I moved in front of Lindsay, standing between her knees as she sat on the edge of the bed. She wrapped her fingers around my dick and started stroking it gently from top to bottom. She looked up at me and said, "Stop me before you cum." I confirmed, "I will." Then she leaned forward with her mouth open and started licking the head of my cock.

She licked the bottom first. Then she licked in a circle that covered the entire head. My body quivered with pleasure as she licked. Once the tip of my dick was glistening in her saliva, she positioned her head above my penis and pressed the tip to her lips. Her mouth opened and my dick slid inside. She struggled to open her jaw wide enough to fit me.

Feeling my dick inside her mouth, my head rolled back and my eyes closed. She continued to move my dick deeper into her mouth until it reached the top of her throat and I let out a little moan. Then she pulled back until my dick was out of her mouth. "Hey, open your eyes," she said, "I want you to watch me."

We locked eyes for a moment. She smiled at me. Then she put her lips back on my dick and slid it into her mouth again. This time I watched as her head bobbed up and down. At the top of every few strokes, she would stop and move her tongue around the tip of my dick. At the bottom every other stroke, my dick would would bump against the top of her throat. I was glad she had me open my eyes. It so sexy to watch her use her mouth on my dick. A tingling sensation started to spread from my dick to my entire body and I knew an orgasm was coming.

"You have to stop," I told her, putting my hand on her shoulder. She slowed the strokes and then leaned back, removing my dick from her mouth and sitting up straight. She thanked me for stopping her. Then she placed a hand on my chest and pushed me backward gently as she stood up from the bed. She took a large step away from the bed and said, "Undress me."

I took the bottom of her shirt with both hands and lifted it. She raised her arms above her head to make it easier for me. First her sexy flat stomach and then her breasts nestled in her peach with white lace bra were revealed. Her shirt began to turn inside-out as I lifted it above her armpits. For a moment her upper body was exposed, but her head and arms were hidden within her shirt. I paused while she was like this and grazed her side with one hand. She squirmed and squealed, "Don't!" Then I removed her shirt the rest of the way. Her hair bounced down onto her shoulders and in front of her breasts.

"I'll have to punish you for that later," she said in reference to my tickling her ribs while she was trapped inside her shirt. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself," I said as I stepped closer to her. I moved my arms around either side of her and found the clasp to her bra with my fingers. The tip of my penis was pressed to her stomach below her belly button. Lindsay's bra clasp worked the same as Dakota's and this time I undid it without any trouble. She held her arms out forward; I took a step back, sliding her bra down her arms and revealing her beautiful tits. I said, "Damn you're sexy," and she smiled.

Next, I grabbed the bottom of her shorts and pulled them down to the floor. She stepped out of them. Then I went for the sides of her peach and lace panties. She caught my hands with hers. "Not just yet," she said. My hands in hers, she pulled me towards her and kissed me on the lips. Then she released one of my hands, turned, and climbed onto my bed, pulling me after her.

We laid on our sides facing each other. With one hand on my shoulder and one hand on my ribs, she pulled herself towards me and kissed me. Our mouths opened and our tongues met inside. They pressed into one another, ran up and down the length of each other, a slid in circles around one another. As we kissed, I slid my hand up and down her back and side, giving her a gentle touch massage. After a little bit, I moved my hand to her front and began playing with one of her breasts. Meanwhile, she moved her hand from my ribs to my penis. She would run fingers up the bottom of it. She would stroke it slowly up and down. She would gently play with my balls.

It was such an amazing moment after everything that had happened. Our bodies exploring each other in every way. All of my cares melted away. I existed only to share an endless physical pleasure with the most beautiful being in my universe. Our bodies were playing a game, to find the most pleasing sensation that one could give the other while being continuously aroused by the touches of the other.

I slid my hand from her breast down her side and then between her legs. With two fingers, I rubbed her pussy through her panties. It felt plump in her state of arousal. Lindsay pulled her mouth off of mine and gasped for air. She moaned, "Oh my Gaaaahd." Her body was slowly writhing. Her cheek was pressed firmly against the pillow with her eyes closed. Her hand grabbed me tightly and she breathed in quickly, out slowly.

Then she reached down and gently grabbed my wrist. I stopped rubbing. She looked at me and asked, "Do you have a condom?"
Old 05-28-2015, 04:49 AM   #186
Ruined-o-Holic

The very best story on this site mate, you must keep going; NO DOUBT!
I humbly recommend you to add some edging and tease and denial elements to the story, also I think lots of the admirers of the story would love it!
I also would love some mild pain for his balls, because edging/t&d/mild pain for balls are very compatible with your "humiliation" concept throughout the story
Thanks again! Please keep up your brilliant work!

Likes: Belly Punches, Tease & Denial, CBT/Ballbusting, JOI, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Dice Dares and of course RUINED ORGASMS!..

Dislikes (but will-do as Punishments): Long Term Denial, No Touching, Post Orgasm Torture..

Hates (never-do): Anal, family, friends, blood, crossdressing, feet, cum eating, pee-drinking..

I AM A RUINEDORGASM-O-HOLIC!

Every PM I get "EDGE", I must edge twice! Dare you to make me edge!
Ruined-o-Holic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 12:52 PM   #187
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Pat going to take her virginity!
Old 05-28-2015, 10:38 PM   #188
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very nicely done
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 02:20 AM   #189
FLCL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined-o-Holic View Post
I humbly recommend you to add some edging and tease and denial elements to the story . . . I also would love some mild pain for his balls . . .
Thank you so much for the kind words. In regards to your suggestions, I may add some edging related stuff in future chapters. And the whole story has sort of been one long tease for Pat. I probably won't do any kind of CBT stuff besides the relatively mild pain that Marie and Rachel have caused in earlier chapters. In my mind, these characters aren't really into that (neither am I really) and so I think it would feel out of place in the story for any of the girls to subject Pat to any kind of extended CBT (to me at least).

But thanks again for your input. I really enjoy reading everyone's comments and seeing what other people like about the story and where they want it to go.
Old 05-30-2015, 05:24 AM   #190
Ruined-o-Holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLCL View Post
And the whole story has sort of been one long tease for Pat.
Yes I do agree with you but "teasing" and "cock teasing" are totally different things, you know it well because we're both males and same genders
Differently from teasing, I find "cock teasing" with edging etc very exciting. This must be why the part of Rachel stroked his cock to the point of edge and then stopped suddenly when all girls were inspecting his manhood one by one, is the most seducing part for me throughout the whole story
I just wanted to clarify it mate, thanks again!

Likes: Belly Punches, Tease & Denial, CBT/Ballbusting, JOI, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Dice Dares and of course RUINED ORGASMS!..

Dislikes (but will-do as Punishments): Long Term Denial, No Touching, Post Orgasm Torture..

Hates (never-do): Anal, family, friends, blood, crossdressing, feet, cum eating, pee-drinking..

I AM A RUINEDORGASM-O-HOLIC!

Every PM I get "EDGE", I must edge twice! Dare you to make me edge!
Ruined-o-Holic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 08:44 AM   #191
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Please continue the story!
Old 05-30-2015, 05:21 PM   #192
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Amazing addition!!! I really cant wait!!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 07:03 PM   #193
05slave

Smile

I love this storie and cant wait for it to end soon, cant believe it took over 4 years to get this far
every PM Iget5ballslap1edge
send me a PM
PM "edge" 1-40
PM "wedgie"(you pick witch one) no messy, or hanging
PM ruined orgasm 1-5
PM Slap Ball and how many times
PM simi public
PMUndercontrol, and control my underwear for weekormore
Every 2PM message is a day if denial for this year
kik jaskwear3
05slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 02:08 AM   #194
FLCL

Sorry for the long wait. I had some IRL stuff that popped up and I didn't have a lot of getDare time for a couple of weeks. I should be back on schedule now.

Chapter 33

I said, "Yes," and rolled over to the edge of the bed. I had bought condoms months ago at the start of the school year but I hadn't had the opportunity to use one. Well, I did masturbate in one to see what it felt like but I digress. I opened top drawer on the night stand next to my bed and pulled out a tin that used to be full of candy but now contained ribbons of Trojan Her Pleasure Sensations condoms with Armor spermicidal lubricant. I opened the tin and ripped one condom from the end of a ribbon. Then I closed the tin and put it back in the night stand.

As I ripped open the pouch, Lindsay asked, "Can I put it on?"

"Of course," I answered, handing her the rubbery ring and tossing the empty paper pouch to the floor.

I got up on my knees on the bed and faced her. Lindsay stroked my dick twice and then placed the ring on the tip and started pushing at the edges to roll it down my penis. Lindsay was struggling to roll it on and it was very constricting on my dick. I realized at that time that condoms weren't supposed to be this tight and I decided I would buy Magnums next time.

"Sorry, I didn't know I had a big dick when I bought these," I said.

Lindsay laughed. Eventually, she got the condom to roll all the way down my penis. Then she laid back down on her back. I grabbed her panties by the sides and she lifted her hips so I could remove them. Then I laid down on my side next to her and placed a hand on the front of her pelvis, feeling her closely trimmed pubic hair shaved into a triangle.

Lindsay looked me in the eyes, "Pat, I'm a virgin."

"I know. I am too."

"Yeah, I know. I'm just saying to go slow and be gentle."

"I will."

I slid my hand down and used my middle finger to part her labia. She was already soaking wet. As my finger rubbed against her clit, she threw her head back and arched her back up off the bed. I ran my finger up and down the length of her slit and she started to moan, "uhn . . . uhn." Then I pressed the tip of my finger into her vagina. She was so wet and warm and soft. She shivered and let out an "ohhhh." I wanted my dick inside her.

I removed my hand from her and climbed on top of her. I looked into her eyes and used my right hand to guide my penis. I parted her labia with the tip of my penis and began sliding it up and down the length of her slit. She closed her eyes and began to pant, "ah ah ah." She quivered each time the tip of my dick touched her clit. I could feel that she was getting wetter with the back of my hand. Her juices began to run into my sheets.

Then I slid the tip of my dick into her vagina. Once I had the tip lined up, I placed both hands on the bed and began to push. I tried to push gently but she was so tight and I was so hard that I wasn't making any progress. Slowly, I pushed a little bit harder and then a little harder still. Lindsay's noises went like, "Ahhhhh, ah . . . ah . . . ow . . . ah! Ow . . . ow! Pat, stop."

I stopped pushing. Not even the entire head of my dick was inside Lindsay yet, less than an inch. Lindsay said to me, "I'm sorry Pat, you're too big. It hurts. I'm not ready for this yet. I'm sorry."

I pulled my dick out of her. "It's okay Lindsay," I told her, "I don't want you to do something that doesn't feel right."

"Um, could you go back to fingering me with the tip of your dick?" Lindsay asked bashfully.

I smiled at her, "Okay."

She reached down with both hands to the base of my dick and rolled the condom back up the length of my penis. "You won't be needing this."

I grabbed the now bare shaft of my dick. It was simultaneously more sensitive and comfortable to be free of that constricting latex. I went back to work, up and down Lindsay's slit, with the bare tip of my cock.

Lindsay's head fell back against the pillow. She closed her eyes. "Uhnnn, oh yeahhh. That feels better. Uhhh. I love your dick."

I played with different rhythms and strokes, trying to find what made Lindsay squirm the most. I tried long, short, and circular strokes at fast and slow speeds. I found that making small circles with the tip of my dick on Lindsay's clit worked the best. I started out slow and very slowly built speed. Lindsay's hips were gyrating. Her arms were moving about, first out to the side to grab hold of the sheets, then to the sides of her head to run her fingers through and grab hold of her hair, then to my chest or my side, then some combination of the three, and so on.

The tiny circles reached a fever pitch. Lindsay's juices soaked her entire crotch at this point. Her right hand grabbed my left wrist tightly; her left hand grabbed a fist full of sheets; and her entire body quaked fiercely. She gasped, "Uh uh uh, Gahhhhhhhhhd."

Then she collapsed on the bed, motionless except for her deep breaths. I rolled off of her and laid on the bed next to her. She turned her head, looking me in the eyes, and said, "Oh my god, what was that?" She stopped to breathe heavily and then continued, "You are amazing. Thank you for that."
Old 06-12-2015, 03:59 PM   #195
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Fantastic! I am still glad you are continuing this story. <3

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk