Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-09-2011, 11:40 PM   #1
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Classic punishment dare/challenge/punishment…well, you decide.

Ok, I’ve written this dare with a specific person in mind, but decided to post it here anyways in case others might want to use it.

By the way, sorry about the length, but it had to come out, I wasn't able to sleep!

You can choose to do this a a challenge, a punishment, or a good ol' fashion dice dare.

Challenge : How many in a row can you complete? Don’t forget to post summaries.
Punishment : Chose one or many categories that represent the offence. Adjust the task if necessary for your punishment (ie: you may want to change the sentence that has to be repeatedly written or the number of times to write, the subject of the essay…).
Dare : Either choose one or many categories that interest you or roll a D5 to see how many you must do, then roll that many dice (D5) to see which categories you will be completing tasks from. Once in a category, roll a D6 to see which task you must complete.

The punishment section is for failing a dare or refusing to complete one that is within your limits.

As always, feedback is welcome as it allows me to adjust if necessary.

For this dare, you will need a random number generator (http://www.random.org/) and some dice (http://www.roll-dice-online.com/) .

1. “Let’s avoid handwriting like chicken scratch.”
1) Add this to your signature: “For the next week, every time someone PMs me the words “NO CHICKEN SCRATCH” I must write the following sentence 25 times: “Writing lines is one of my favorite things in the world.” If you make any mistakes, you must restart from scratch.
2) Write a 300 word essay on why you have to write a 300 word essay.
3) Grab a washable (or if you’re really brave or deserve it, a permanent marker) and write “ I’ve always wanted a tattoo” 100 times on your body.
4) You are going to be writing: “I hate writing lines, it makes my hand cramp up all the time” 100 times with your non-dominant hand or 500 times with your dominant hand.
5) You are going to write: “Writing is an art, good calligraphy needs to be neat and pleasing.” 50 times. You must use two colors and switch colors every new word.
6) Go on truth or dare live chat and look out for the first sentence that contains at least 12 lines. Write it down to remember it. Then get a random number generator (min:50, max: 200). Roll a D4 to see how many times you are allowed to generate. Once you discard a number though, you are not allowed to come back to it. Ex: you roll a 3. You generate once and get 180. You discard this number, generate a second time and get 99. Feeling it’s still too high, you generate a third time and get 167. You must write 167 lines.

2. “Time out!”
1) Use a random number generator (min: 1, max: 60) to see for how many minutes you will be standing in a corner, blindfolded. Do not set a timer. Instead, start a stopwatch (or just look at the time) and get in the corner, pulling your blindfold on. When you think your time is over, leave the corner to go check. If you still had some time left, your whole time restarts. Otherwise, you are free to go.
2) Stand facing a wall with an egg under each heel for 30 minutes. If an egg breaks (each time it happens), you are to go fetch another one, and add 5 minutes to the time you have left at the wall.
3) Kneel in front of a wall for (roll five D6) minutes. Keep your arms above your head, but do not let them rest on anything (the wall, your head…).
4) Go on truth or dare live chat and ask anyone to pick a number between 15 and 90. This is the number of minutes you will be standing holding a coin against the wall with your nose. Each time you drop the coin, you will add 5 minutes to your remaining time.
5) Add this to your signature: ‘For the next week, each time someone sends me a PM with the words ‘BAD BOY (or) BAD GIRL’ I will owe 15 minutes of corner time during the day”. At the end of the day, you will tally up the number of minutes to do and stand in a corner for a maximum of 120 minutes.
6) Put yourself in a cupboard or closet for 30 minutes.

3. “Sorry, I’m a bit tied up at the moment.”
1) Wear a full body harness for (roll one D6) hours.
2) Wear a crotch rope for (roll one D6) hours.
3) Wear a chest harness for (roll one D6) hours.
4) Bind your ankles leaving no more that one foot of distance between them. Use a random number generator (min: 30, max: 240) to see for how many minutes you must remain that way.
5) Tie your dominant hand to your body so that you can’t use it. Roll one D6 to see how many hours you must use only your non-dominant hand.
6) Roll one D4 to see how many hours you will be tied up for. Get on all fours. Attach your left leg (just above the knee) to your right wrist and your right leg to your left wrist. Have fun walking around like a baby.

4. “I really need to get in shape.”
1) Go for a jog around the block once (one lap). Wear your clothing inside out.
2) Do 3 sets of 3 reps of the following exercise: Do one full push-up, get in a sideways plank position on your right side holding it for 2 seconds, coming out of your plank, do a second push-up and get in a sideways plank position on your left side holding it for 2 seconds, do a third push-up and remain in the raised position for 2 seconds. This is one rep.
3) Put your back to a wall and get into a chair position. Start a stopwatch and hold it as long as you possibly can. Do it again when you feel like it during the day, time yourself but do not look at the ticking time as you hold the chair position again. You must beat your first time by at least 5 seconds.
4) Do one push-up. Jump up as high as you can. Do one sit-up. Jump up as high as you can. Do one squat. Jump up as high as you can. This is one rep. Use a random number generator (min: 1, max: 20) to see how many reps you must do.
5) Do 50 jumping jacks.
6) Get some stretching done. Stretch every muscle you can think of for 10 full minutes. But make sure you can be seen doing them (ie: in front of a patio window, on the front porch…)

5. “Assume the position!”
1) Spank yourself 30 times on each butt cheek with the implement of your choice, in the position of your choice. You must wear only a skirt and raise it to deliver your spanks. Guys, for a makeshift skirt, take some pillowcases and attach them with paper clips, baby pins or something similar around your waist.
2) Spank each butt cheek 50 times with the spoon end of a wooden spoon. After each spank, kiss the spoon. You can do this naked or wedgied if you wish to keep some or all of your clothes on.
3) Write the following in your signature: “For the next week, every time someone PMs me the words ‘HOT CROSS BUNS’ I will immediately spank myself 5 times.” You may use the implement of your choice but must remain dressed as you are to administer your spanking.
4) Grab a ruler (or similar object). Drop your pants and underwear and bend over a desk (or table, or bed, or…). Give yourself 20 total swats counting each one out loud and saying “thank-you Miss (or Sir), may I have another” after each count.
5) Roll six D6. You must spank any part of your body using your hands that many times. The part of the body receiving the spanking must be nude.
6) Spank yourself with the implement of your choice until your butt is reddened. Then, administer 15 extra spanks on each butt cheek.

“Great combo dude!” aka – The punishment section.

1) “Seeing double”: Get settled into a chair. Tie each ankle to the according back chair leg and write “For choosing not to complete a dare I deserve to keep writing lines for hours”. You must fill two full sheets (that makes four pages) of loose leaf and may not leave your place until finished. Once you are done, you may (IF you want) take and post a picture of your lines. Otherwise, you are to rip everything up in tiny little pieces and flush all of your hard work down the toilet.
2) “Ouuuh, triplets!”: You will owe 100 spanks on each cheek with the implement of your choice. To take away spanks, start a stopwatch and hold a plank position for as long as you can. For each 10 seconds you can hold the position, you will remove one spank on each cheek. You will then take the total number of spanks you gave yourself and divide that number by 2. This is the number of minutes you must stand in a corner with a coin against the wall and each of your ring fingers. Each time a coin is dropped, you add 5 minutes to the time you have left.
3) “Four eyes”: Attach your writing arm at the elbow to the corresponding knee. Write a 500 word essay on your punishment. When you are done, crumple it up and put it between your teeth. Then stand up (on the balls of your feet) on two objects that are of equal height (like two dictionaries) make sure there is a two foot gap between each foot. Hold your arms out straight to your sides, palms up. Balance an uncooked egg on each palm. Stay like that for 30 minutes. Every time one of your heels touches the ground or you drop an egg you must add 5 minutes to your total time.
4) “Two pairs: Ask for two line writing punishments and two spanking punishments on the request TORD forum.
5) “Full house”: Choose two categories. Roll for two dares in one and three dares in the other.
6) “ Royal flush”: Separate your room (or if you have the house to yourself use 5 different rooms) into 5 sections. In the first section, you will have pen and paper and each time you get there, you must write: “ I must complete all dares given to me”. In the second section, you will need some room as you will choose to do push-ups, sit-ups or squats when you get to it. In the third section, you will need a spanking implement. You will give yourself one swat every five seconds on each butt cheek when you are in that section. In the fourth section, you will kneel in front of a wall (if you are in the mood to really punish yourself, kneel on rice) balancing a coin between the wall and your nose. In the fifth section, you are going to bind either your wrists or your ankles (you will switch each time you get there). You will set a timer for 1 hour. You will set a second timer that will ring and restart at the end every 3 minutes. You start off in section 1, get to section 2 when the timer rings… You will keep changing sections in order from 1 to 5 for one full hour.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 08-11-2011 at 11:54 AM.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 02:51 AM   #2
initialrush
Distinguished Member

I like this Its very varied and there are lots of different types of tasks to do here. Looks like you put a lot of effort in! Thanks I may try this one time or use as a punishment

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 02:31 PM   #3
WhiteWingDemon

This is a really creative dice dare. Bonus points for it being so multi-faceted too. We could definitely use more of these around here.
Old 08-10-2011, 03:29 PM   #4
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Glad you guys find it interresting. Thanks for the feedback!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:50 PM   #5
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default "Time Out"

I'm doing this as a challenge and will select 10 to do, this was my first:
4= Go on truth or dare live chat and ask anyone to pick a number between 15 and 90. This is the number of minutes you will be standing holding a coin against the wall with your nose. Each time you drop the coin, you will add 5 minutes to your remaining time.

I went to the chat and I got one 39 and one 90. I guess I will do them both for a total of 129 minutes holding a coin against the wall with my nose.

I have completed this dare, although I dropped the coin 9 times for an additional 45 minutes. I ended up with 174 minutes holding the coin against the wall with my nose.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin

Last edited by silkysatin; 08-12-2011 at 05:18 PM. Reason: To note that I have completed the dare.
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #6
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default "Assume the position"

My second challenge:

4= Grab a ruler (or similar object). Drop your pants and underwear and bend over a desk (or table, or bed, or…). Give yourself 20 total swats counting each one out loud and saying “thank-you Miss (or Sir), may I have another” after each count.

I have completed this dare, giving myself 20 swats with a ruler, countuing out loud after each one.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

Last edited by silkysatin; 08-12-2011 at 05:19 PM. Reason: To note that I have completed the dare.
Old 08-10-2011, 05:57 PM   #7
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default “I really need to get in shape.”

My third challenge:

5= Do 50 jumping jacks.

I have completed my jumping jacks.....this was a real easy one!

Last edited by silkysatin; 08-12-2011 at 05:20 PM. Reason: To note that I have completed this dare.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:08 PM   #8
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default "Time Out"

Challenge #4

5= Add this to your signature: ‘For the next week, each time someone sends me a PM with the words ‘BAD BOY (or) BAD GIRL’ I will owe 15 minutes of corner time during the day”. At the end of the day, you will tally up the number of minutes to do and stand in a corner for a maximum of 120 minutes.

I have posted this in my signature, although I have yet to recieve any requets. (with hands behind back and fingers crossed)

Last edited by silkysatin; 08-12-2011 at 05:22 PM. Reason: To note that I have completed this dare.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:11 PM   #9
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default "Time Out"

Challenge #5

1= Use a random number generator (min: 1, max: 60) to see for how many minutes you will be standing in a corner, blindfolded. Do not set a timer. Instead, start a stopwatch (or just look at the time) and get in the corner, pulling your blindfold on. When you think your time is over, leave the corner to go check. If you still had some time left, your whole time restarts. Otherwise, you are free to go.

I rolled a 25.

I have completed this dare, although with extra time blindfolded in the corner. The first time, when I thought my time was up, it was only 20 minutes, so back to the corner I went. The next time, when I thought my time was up, it was 24 minutes, so close yet so far. The next time, I wanted to make sure I was in the corner long enough and actually spent 47 minutes in the corner. A total of 91 minutes standing in the corner whikle blindfolded, when the dare was 25. It was really hard guessing the time. This was a great dare.

Last edited by silkysatin; 08-12-2011 at 05:28 PM. Reason: To note I have completed the dare.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:12 PM   #10
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default "I really need to get in shape"

Challenge #6

5= Do 50 jumping jacks.

I have again commpleted my 50 jumping jacks.

Last edited by silkysatin; 08-12-2011 at 05:29 PM. Reason: To not that I completed the dare.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:16 PM   #11
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default "Sorry, I'm a bit tied up at the moment"

Challenge #7

6= Roll one D4 to see how many hours you will be tied up for. Get on all fours. Attach your left leg (just above the knee) to your right wrist and your right leg to your left wrist. Have fun walking around like a baby.

I rolled a 1.

I have completed this dare. This was tough!

Last edited by silkysatin; 08-13-2011 at 02:26 PM. Reason: To note that I completed the dare.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:23 PM   #12
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default “Let’s avoid handwriting like chicken scratch.”

Challenge #8

3= Grab a washable (or if you’re really brave or deserve it, a permanent marker) and write “ I’ve always wanted a tattoo” 100 times on your body.

I'm not into body writing, so I will accept a punishment

1= “Seeing double”: Get settled into a chair. Tie each ankle to the according back chair leg and write “For choosing not to complete a dare I deserve to keep writing lines for hours”. You must fill two full sheets (that makes four pages) of loose leaf and may not leave your place until finished. Once you are done, you may (IF you want) take and post a picture of your lines. Otherwise, you are to rip everything up in tiny little pieces and flush all of your hard work down the toilet.

I have completed this dare.

Last edited by silkysatin; 08-13-2011 at 02:27 PM. Reason: To nte that I completed the drae.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:27 PM   #13
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default "I really need to get in shape"

Challenge #9

3= Put your back to a wall and get into a chair position. Start a stopwatch and hold it as long as you possibly can. Do it again when you feel like it during the day, time yourself but do not look at the ticking time as you hold the chair position again. You must beat your first time by at least 5 seconds.

Last edited by silkysatin; 08-13-2011 at 02:28 PM. Reason: To note that I have completed this dare.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:29 PM   #14
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default "Sorry, I'm a bit tied up at the moment"

Challenge #10

5= Tie your dominant hand to your body so that you can’t use it. Roll one D6 to see how many hours you must use only your non-dominant hand.

I rolled a 2.

Well, I'll get busy with these.

Last edited by silkysatin; 08-13-2011 at 02:29 PM. Reason: to note that I completed this dare.
Old 08-13-2011, 05:01 AM   #15
limitless

I LOVE this dare!! Kudos!
Limits: friends/family, permanent, public, interfering with work, scat, pictures, videos

Kik: limitless_toy

http://bdsmtest.org/r/27Q3vKZJ
limitless is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk