Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-06-2014, 01:46 PM   #1
Unusually_Unruly

Default Spanking Dice Game from Unruly

1st Roll: Two dice - Multiply sum by 3 for number of spanks (6-36).

2nd Roll: One die - To determine your outfit (and take a “before” picture in it).

1 Outfit: You may proceed as is.
3rd Roll: One die – To determine your spanking implement.
1 or 2: Since you’re still dressed, go outside and find a branch.
3 or 4: Search the garage for your choice of implement. A paint stirrer perhaps?
5 or 6: A nice firm hand.

4th Roll: One die – Extra rule.
Odd number: You may go back inside to spank yourself.
Even number: Spank yourself outside or in the garage.
2 Outfit: Drop your pants around your knees.
1 or 2: Ruler or other office supply.
3 or 4: Some kind of paddle, preferably wooden.

Odd number: Give yourself a wedgie before spanking.
Even number: Proceed wedgie-less.
3 Outfit: Nothing but your undies.
1 or 2: You don’t need that belt holding up your pants anymore.
3 or 4: Flyswatter (or something similar like a spatula).

Odd number: Write a degrading word on your body (slut, whore, etc).
Even number: Proceed without body writing.
4 Outfit: Take it all off.
1 or 2: Hairbrush.
3 or 4: Spanker’s choice.

Odd number: Gag yourself with your underwear.
Even number: No gagging necessary.
5 Outfit: Put on an apron or tie a pretty bow around your naked waist and preferably go to the kitchen.
1 or 2: Spatula.
3 or 4: Wooden Spoon.

Odd number: Smear a messy food item on you before spanking.
Even number: Stay clean, my friend.
6 Outfit: Find your favorite boots/shoes and a hat and wear only those.
1 or 2: Slipper or soft shoe.
3 or 4: Tennis shoe.
5 or 6: A nice firm hand

Odd number: Kiss the shoe between each spank.
Even number: Just one ‘thank you’ kiss at the very end.

5th Roll: One die – To determine the next step.
1: Lucky roll! You’re finished and you can reward yourself by cumming.
2: Almost finished! Go stand in the corner, hands on your head for 5 minutes and think about your punishment. No cumming for at least 5 hours afterwards.
3: Close to finishing! Hold a coin to the wall with your nose for 10 minutes, but you can rub your sore bum as long as the coin doesn’t drop (start over if it does). No cumming for the rest of the day though.
4: Rub & soothe those red cheeks and get ready for another round then make another “1st Roll”.
5: Make your “1st Roll” for another round immediately, no break, no soothing.
6: Finger your sore bum for five minutes and then make another “1st Roll”.
Unusually_Unruly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Unusually_Unruly for this post:
Old 07-12-2014, 03:42 PM   #2
Lucy89

5,5 = 25 spanks

2nd Roll: One die - To determine your outfit (and take a “before” picture in it).

I went down to the kitchen to get the spatula then came back up to my room. I stripped out of my t-shirt and jeans then took off my bra leaving just my white knickers. I got on all fours on my bed and gave myself 25 smacks starting with the left cheek and switching each spank. When I was done I slipped off my panties and played with myself til I came.
Signiture dare: I deserve corner time, pm me and tell me what to do/ what to wear/ how long to stay there for being so naughty
Lucy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 08:10 AM   #3
Unusually_Unruly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy89 View Post
5,5 = 25 spanks

I went down to the kitchen to get the spatula then came back up to my room. I stripped out of my t-shirt and jeans then took off my bra leaving just my white knickers. I got on all fours on my bed and gave myself 25 smacks starting with the left cheek and switching each spank. When I was done I slipped off my panties and played with myself til I came.
Love it! Hope you enjoyed yourself
Unusually_Unruly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 02:17 PM   #4
lizziebradshaw

This was fun! I will admit, I rolled something really easy the first time (like 15 swats) and didn't get to repeat it, so I re-rolled (then was hoping it would be over by the 3rd time through!).

27 spanks
As is
1- branch (just had to reach outside my back door...it was pretty stingy on the end)
Spank in garage (this was fun and exciting, hadn't done it before. was glad i had a quiet switch)

30 swats, kitchen
Apron
Hand (hurt my hand more than my butt!)
6, stay clean
4: Rub & soothe those red cheeks and get ready for another round then make another “1st Roll”.

21 spanks
Undies
Flyswatter that really hurts! possibly because i'm a bit bruised from the 95 swats I got yesterday, all wooden implements
Proceed
2: Almost finished! Go stand in the corner, hands on your head for 5 minutes and think about your punishment. No cumming for at least 5 hours afterwards. very glad I only got 5 minutes because i hate CT, and this was the first time I'd had to put my hands on my head for 5 mins. After I was done, though, I was told to get back in the corner. I couldn't look at the clock (and I'm not allowed to count), but if I came out during 1-2 minutes, I would get more swats with the flyswatter. After 2 minutes I was done. Came out at 2:45)
lizziebradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 03:28 PM   #5
ispanksu

Default Lucy?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy89 View Post
5,5 = 25 spanks

What is the sum of 5 and 5 then multiplied by 3? I think you should have to do the dare again for not following directions!
ispanksu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 03:20 PM   #6
Lucy89

I must have misread that as multiplying the rolls, not the sum of them. I should have read it more carefully and as punishment I've done the dare again.

(4 + 6) x 3 = 30

2 Outfit: Drop your pants around your knees.

1: Ruler or other office supply.

Even number (6): Proceed wedgie-less.

I began the dare in my room dressed in my jumper, jeans, socks, underwear, and with a hair tie holding my hair back in a ponytail. I took off my belt then unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and droppe them down to my knees and shuffled across my room to my desk to get a ruler. I shuffled back over to my bed and leaned over it as I reached back to give myself 15 swats with the ruler across each cheek over my panties.

Unlucky, another round. And to add to my embarassment I had to play with my ass too..

I out of my room across to the bathroom to get some vaseline and got my index finger nice and slick. I stayed in the bathroom, leaning forward on the edge of the sink as I reached back under my panties and eased my finger in. I've always found it embarassing to play back there so I don't do it often and it took a few minutes to relax enough that my finger slid in without resistance. I kept it up for 5 minutes then rolled again.

(3 + 4) x 3 = 21

4 Outfit: Take it all off.

6: A nice firm hand.

Odd number (1): Gag yourself with your underwear.

So much for the shreds of decency I still had.. After spanking and fingering myself now I had to give up my clothes too. The 4th roll made clear it wasn't my lucky day and I set to work following it.

I started by kicking off my jeans as they'd already slipped down to my ankles and followed that with losing my socks since I had to bend down anyway. Next I pulled my jumper up over my head and reached back behind me to unclasp my bra. I tossed my discarded clothes in the bathtub to clear away later and pulled the hair tie out, letting my hair drop free down my back. Finally I peeled down my panties and after a brief hesitation, stuffed them into my mouth. I'm ashamed to say the spanking and fingering had turned me on enough to leave them damp and I could taste myself on them.

I bent over leaning on the sink again and started to spank myself a second time. I started on the left cheek and since there was an odd number that side got 11 smacks with 10 on the right. I made my 5th roll with my palm prints still fresh on my cheeks and slowly fading and was on the verge of sobbing when I got the result.

A third round and more spanks to come with no break..

(4 + 2) x 3 = 18

1 Outfit: You may proceed as is.

3: Search the garage for your choice of implement. A paint stirrer perhaps?

Even number (2): Spank yourself outside or in the garage.

You may proceed as is... The words seemed to mock me in the moment. If it had been my first roll I'd still be fully clothed but following my last round I was completely bared and had to get to the garage to continue. Our garage was built as an extension on the house and the only door to it is outside after going out from the kitchen and around the side of the house in the nude..

I nearly chickened out here and came back to say I'd failed but I figured it was late enough that nobody should walk by. My heart was racing as I made my way down to the kitchen and took the keys for the back door and garage out. I stepped out hesitantly from the kitchen door and peered around to cheek the coast was clear then made a mad dash for the garage door in nothing but my glasses and let myself in as quickly as I could.

Once inside I looked for something suitable. I found a short bamboo cane, part of a pack bought for gardening a while back, and Itried to calm myself and catch my breath as I leaned over the top of the freezer kept in there. The cane really hurt when I brought it down on my ass with a crack and I couldn't help crying out despite trying to keep quiet as I delivered 9 hits to each cheek. I was openly sobbing with tears running down my cheeks when I rolled the 5th die.

ANOTHER ROUND!?! Curse my luck..

I didn't feel up to making my way back in right away with the red lines across my cheeks still stinging and my bum was still lubed up with vaseline from the first time I rolled this. I stayed where I was laying over the freezer, spread my sore cheeks and shamefully fingered my ass again out in the garage for the next five minutes. As I rolled it twice I used two fingers and felt them stretch me with each thrust until my time was done.

I rolled again. Surely it had to end..

(3 + 3) x 3 = 18

6 Outfit: Find your favorite boots/shoes and a hat and wear only those.

2: Slipper or soft shoe.

Odd number(5): Kiss the shoe between each spank.

A little luck at last. A soft slipper couldn't hurt half as much as the bamboo cane..

My favourite boots were out in the porch though and while I managed to dash back in around side of the house while evading notice I didn't really want to stroll into the porch nude. I settled for opening the door a crack then getting down on all fours, crawling out far enough to grab my boots while remaining low enough to be out of sight from the street.

With the boots aquired I needed a hat and I made my way back upstairs to my room where I found a cap to put on. I sat on my bed and winced at the soreness as I bent down to put on and lace up my boots. Once they were on I got back to my feet and took one of my fluffy slippers to use as the implement. Leaning over my bed once more with a pillow tucked under my tummy and nothing onbut my boots and hat I started the spanking.

The swats from the slipper didn't hurt too bad on their own but with my arse already so sore and sensitive I was wincing and gasping with every one. I kissed the sole between each smack and finally lay it down after 9 on each side. I rolled again and hoped to get lucky.

2: Almost finished! Go stand in the corner, hands on your head for 5 minutes and think about your punishment. No cumming for at least 5 hours afterwards.

Over at last!

I took my corner time gladly, albeit on shaky legs as I stood in the corner of my room. My feet kept shoulder width apart and my hands on my head as I tried to concentrate on anything but the burning sensation in my bum.

The lucky roll I got on my first attempt at this dare could ahve been it but because I misread the first section I ended up getting 4 more rounds and 10 minutes of fingering my bum.. I felt ashamed of myself for messing up and inflicting this on myself and reflected on that until my time was up.

I'm sorry I didn't follow my directions properly the first time.
Signiture dare: I deserve corner time, pm me and tell me what to do/ what to wear/ how long to stay there for being so naughty
Lucy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 03:26 PM   #7
Strippoker_Mick
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic report Lucy - i really enjoyed reading it - it's a pity no-one was about to knock the door as you went crawling to get your boots from the porch hehe

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,cumin,pee

Pm Dares:- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74155

Denied until:- Saturday 26th July, 2064

Edges Owed:- 0 Done:- 81 (06/3/16)
Strippoker_Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 06:04 AM   #8
ispanksu

Very very good girl Lucy
ispanksu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 11:53 PM   #9
sumsar1972
getDare Sweetheart

I rolled

No 1: Number of spanks 3*(5+3) = 24

No 2: 4: Take it all off

No 3: 6: A nice firm hand

No 4: 1: Gag yourself with your underwear.

No 5: 2: Almost finished! Go stand in the corner, hands on your head for 5 minutes and think about your punishment. No cumming for at least 5 hours afterwards.

That was a great dare. I took off all my clothes and gave myself the required 24 spanks while being gagged with my boxers and went to the corner afterwards.

I really, really wanted to cum, but I have to wait another 5 hours for that...

Likes: Spanking, role play, corner time, precum, cum, a little anal, verbal submission, panties, blindfold.

Limits: Public where others can see me, messy, things that leave marks.
sumsar1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 06:20 AM   #10
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

I was given this dare to do on the Naughty or Nice thread.

For my first rolls I got a 1 and a 4, so that makes 5*3 so 15 spanks

My second roll was a 6. So I stripped naked before finding my favourite white strappy heels and a white sun hat and putting those on

My third roll was a 5, so I had to use my hand for the spanking

The 4th roll was a 2, so even, which meant I had to kiss a shoe at the end.

With my sun hat and heels on I knelt on the floor and positioned myself ready then spanked myself hard 15 times with my hand, 8 to my right cheek and 7 to my left. I definitely left a mark. I followed up by giving my shoe one thank you kiss at the end.

My final roll was a 1, lucky me, I was done

F/30

Not allowed to wear a bra or panties until November 23rd 2022
suanhay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 06:47 AM   #11
lacie

gonna give this a shot later! will report back.

I DO NOT HAVE KIK/SKYPE OR ANY TOYS NOR WILL I BE GETTING ANY OF THESE ANYTIME SOON.
lacie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:48 AM   #12
Jerichohol1c

1st Roll: 4 and 3 - 21 spanks

2nd Roll: Outfit 2 - Drop your pants around your knees.

3rd Roll: 4: Some kind of paddle, preferably wooden.

4th Roll: 5: Give yourself a wedgie before spanking.

So I lost a loser has to... thread and as part of my penalty, I had to do this dare. I did this in my room. It stung more than I expected it do, especially given how low the spank count was.
Jerichohol1c is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice punishment, discipline, punishment, spanking, spanking dice