Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 11-18-2013, 04:03 PM   #1
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Female Dice dare for females under 36 years old

So this is a fun little game/dare I thought up yesterday and wanted to share it with you all. The only reason why it's under 36 is because otherwise the difficulty will probably get to high and the duration would pass the 4 hours probably.

Basic rules:
While doing this dare no cumming unless told to.
No peeing until you've completed the dare.

Items required:
  • Ice cubes
  • Belt(s)
  • String or rope
  • Rubber band
  • Toothpaste
  • Underwear and socks
  • Die or dice
  • Something to drink (water)

Desription of the game:
Well you're going to do rounds, every round consists of a certain amount of dice rolls. You will have finished the dare when all the rolls of the round add up so it's the same number as your age (by example if you're 21, rolling something like 3, 5, 4, 3 and 6). Once you start you have to do as many rounds as it takes to roll your age, keep in mind the older you are than 21 the harder it gets. If you have to stop without rolling your age ask for a punishment.

I've added a table for the appropiate amount of rolls you should do each round, to minimize the duration according to age (see the attachment).

If you only have to do 5 rolls, remove the second roll. It's indicated which rolls to ad as the 7th, 8th and 9th.

First roll:
  1. Get into a bra connecting wedgie, leave it until the end of the round.
  2. Make yourself a crotch rope wear it for 3 rounds (if already wearing one, edge).
  3. Strip completely naked and stay so for 2 rounds (if already naked reroll).
  4. Write 3 words on your body that describe how much of a naughty girl you are.
  5. Take your dirty panties and use them as a gag until the end of this round.
  6. Take your socks and a belt, use the socks as a gag and tie it off with a belt, leave it until the round ends

Second roll:
  1. Use a string and tie your big toes together and walk across your room for 90 seconds like this. Keep them tied until the end of this round.
  2. Use 1 belt to tie both breast together, slap them 10 times and leave the belt until the end of the round.
  3. Find a condom or balloon and blow it up, hump it until you edge (if you don't have one reroll and buy some condoms tomorrow).
  4. Frog tie your legs and leave them that way until the end of this round.
  5. Spread eagle your legs to a bed or chair leave them that way for 90 seconds in the meanwhile think about how naughty you're.
  6. Slap each ass cheek 10 times, take a picture afterwards (what you do with them is up to you).

Third roll (7th):
  1. Drink half a liter of water (or soda)
  2. Cover your nipple in toothpaste and massage them for 1 minute
  3. Put clothespin on your nipples and leave them on until the end of the round
  4. Edge once, by humping any object you like (no using hands though).
  5. Edge twice, afterwards spank each ass cheek 10 times
  6. Add one ice cube in your ass

Fourth roll (8th):
  1. Add one two ice cubes to your pussy.
  2. Pinch each nipple 8 times.
  3. Flick each nipple 10 times.
  4. Use a rubber band to snap each nipple 4 times.
  5. Twist each nipple 5 times.
  6. Add an ice cube to both your pussy and ass and drink a glass of water.

Fifth roll:
  1. Give yourself a full frontal wedgie, edge by only using your pinky, give yourself a wegdie that splits your pussy lips apart and edge once more.
  2. Take 2 ice cubes, hold one or your clit and use the other one on your nipples until they're molten; then edge.
  3. Put on a blindfold (or a belt or panties, as long as you can't see) and edge in front of window (without curtains or blinds ofc)
  4. Take a bowl (or glass if you don't have it), edge 4 times and try to catch all your juices in the bowl, then drink it.
  5. Get a food item, banana, carrot, cucumber, or something along those lines and edge with it. Afterwards eat a small part of it or the complete thing.
  6. Stuff as many panties as you can in your pussy (if you run out use socks), then edge twice.

Sixth roll (9th):
These will make the next round just harder in general
  1. Next round do double the edges stated.
  2. Next round you can only crawl on your hands and feet when moving. When being stationary you can only squat.
  3. Next round only drinking and eating from bowls ór sinks that function as a bowl.
  4. Next round when having to drink, drink double the amount, when having to insert ice cubes, insert double the amount of cubes.
  5. Before starting the next round cover your clit in toothpaste, leave it there until the end of it.
  6. Next round after each dice roll, do 3 extra edges.

When you finally roll a totall that equals your age, you have permission to cum and use the toilet.

All I ask in return is a report on how it made you feel and what you thought of the dare girls. (If you want to send pics please go ahead I wont decline them )

I wish you all the best of luck with this dare.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rolls_and_duration.png
Views:	1663
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	3918  

Last edited by Nwbie; 11-19-2013 at 04:21 PM.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Nwbie for this post:
Old 11-21-2013, 08:24 AM   #2
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Any feedback and comments on the dare are appreciated
Old 11-23-2013, 01:07 PM   #3
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

I rolled a 5 on my 6th roll, I went back to roll number 1 for my 7th roll cause I haven't gotten to make age yet for some reason and got a 1, then I failed.

Punishment?
kay878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 01:58 PM   #4
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay878 View Post
I rolled a 5 on my 6th roll, I went back to roll number 1 for my 7th roll cause I haven't gotten to make age yet for some reason and got a 1, then I failed.

Punishment?
give yourself a bra connecting wedgie and then properly type out what you did each round and how it all made you feel. This report is to be at least 300 words long, that way I can decide a more fitting punishment, since I'll will know how hard you tried. If you don't mind, please tell me your age or the range of your age, so younger than 18, 18-22, 22-26, 26-30 or older than 30 years old.

This way I'll also know how many rounds you tried.
Old 11-26-2013, 12:58 AM   #5
Slave Leia
Distinguished Member

I wanna do this one but i am not sure i will be able to since Ice, Wedgies, edging and toothpaste are limits, I have tried all before. Not comfortable trying them again.

ASK TRUTHS HERE!!!

Owned by {none}
Link to my Journal >> Click here for it

contact info

Likes/Dislikes/Limits < Click there Blogsmy Blog Entry. STILL EXPLORING THEM HELP ME OUT!

lilsissy and Crazierthenyou are my sister slaves to shadew21
Slave Leia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:27 AM   #6
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Leia View Post
I wanna do this one but i am not sure i will be able to since Ice, Wedgies, edging and toothpaste are limits, I have tried all before. Not comfortable trying them again.
toothpaste is used for the pain, so you can replace with Icy hot/Vicks/Bengay/hot sauce/similar. These are all more painfull but maybe you don't find them gross.
The edging is to make you hornier it has to be a bit frustrating so when you can finally cum you feel a huge relief. For the ice, well as for inserting ice cubes, you could instead insert 1 of the following, either banana pieces (which should be about the same size) or marshmallows. When having to melt ice cubes somewhere you can choose beforehand melt the cubes or use Icy hot on those places. For the wedgies I don't really have an alternative, so if you roll one you can spank each ass cheek 10 times with the flat side of a hairbrush and may then reroll for another number.
Old 11-26-2013, 11:28 AM   #7
Slave Leia
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
toothpaste is used for the pain, so you can replace with Icy hot/Vicks/Bengay/hot sauce/similar. These are all more painfull but maybe you don't find them gross.
The edging is to make you hornier it has to be a bit frustrating so when you can finally cum you feel a huge relief. For the ice, well as for inserting ice cubes, you could instead insert 1 of the following, either banana pieces (which should be about the same size) or marshmallows. When having to melt ice cubes somewhere you can choose beforehand melt the cubes or use Icy hot on those places. For the wedgies I don't really have an alternative, so if you roll one you can spank each ass cheek 10 times with the flat side of a hairbrush and may then reroll for another number.
anything that feels like toothpaste I can't do. I do not like it at all.

Yes I know what Edging is. I still wont do it. I do not like it I have tried it several times before. thats why limits are limits right now. I have tried the stuff already and I do not like it and I gave them multiple chances... :\

ASK TRUTHS HERE!!!

Owned by {none}

contact info

Likes/Dislikes/Limits < Click there Blogsmy Blog Entry. STILL EXPLORING THEM HELP ME OUT!

Old 11-26-2013, 03:02 PM   #8
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Leia View Post
anything that feels like toothpaste I can't do. I do not like it at all.

Yes I know what Edging is. I still wont do it. I do not like it I have tried it several times before. thats why limits are limits right now. I have tried the stuff already and I do not like it and I gave them multiple chances... :\
the only thing I can than suggest is that you'll do a reroll if you hit one of your limits at the cost of 10 spanks on each ass cheek with the hairbrush. Instead of edging you could just masturbate for about 60 seconds without going to the edge.

Still Vicks is in my opinion very different from toothpaste, you could also try ginger powder. For the ice cube insertion I still think replacing them with either marshmallows or banana pieces is a good idea.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:32 PM   #9
Slave Leia
Distinguished Member

the Ice Replacement is fine.

the re-roll for 10 spanks on each side is worth it for me I guess.

ASK TRUTHS HERE!!!

Owned by {none}

contact info

Old 11-29-2013, 11:51 PM   #10
masterssub
Distinguished Member

Why is she even on here if those basics are all limits?! Lame!

My Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=69405
masterssub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 02:52 AM   #11
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterssub View Post
Why is she even on here if those basics are all limits?! Lame!
haha :P

Am I to helpful maybe?
Old 12-05-2013, 02:50 PM   #12
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Come on girls don't be shy an try it out
Old 12-11-2013, 11:26 AM   #13
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Additional explanation of rules:

Breaks between rounds can be as long as you want, as long as you don't break the basic rules (no peeing, no cumming).

Also at the fourth roll number 1 should be
Quote:
Add two ice cubes to your pussy.

Also the thanks are most appreciated, but some reports would be even better
Old 06-25-2015, 03:25 AM   #14
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Extra rule for girls who ike it easy or have issues with limits:

If you role something that's outside your limits (and only then) you can reroll again after giving each ass cheek X spanks.

Where X depends on how many times the specific act is repeated throughout the rolls (only first 6 count).

Give X spanks depending on the amount of repetition:
1 repetition is 20 spanks
2 repetitions is 16 spanks
3 repetitions is 12 spanks
4 repetitions is 8 spanks
5 repetitions is 4 spanks

By example ice cubes would be 4 times so only 8 spanks.

Note: bondage only is the same when it's the same item and you don't have the item nor are you able to find a substitute. (rope can be replaced with, shoe strings, belts, scarfs, etc)
Old 07-01-2015, 03:56 AM   #15
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Also, girls, reports are greatly appreciated

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bladder control, bondage, dice, ice, wedgie