Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 06-16-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Band-Aid GrrlSpanky’s Anal Heaven dare

This dare is a takeoff from the ever so popular SexDemon’s Anal Hell. I find this dare quite enticing and always thought it would be a very satisfying and fulfilling anal dare if only you could use copious amounts of Lube. Soooo Here is my shot at an anal dare that is challenging, but enjoyable.

For this dare, you should be naked UNLESS: If you have cross dressing in your likes – Then you must do this dare in panties and a bra. The panties can be pulled down below your butt or move them to get access.

You will need – Your favorite ass fucking object, one die, lube, toothpaste or icy hot, and a toy that stimulates your pussy/penis, preferably without penetration (for you females).

First – Lube your Dildo! Apply lube as needed throughout this dare. No need to get permission!!

Roll to determine how to insert your toy:

Spoiler:
1. Slowly insert the toy, allowing yourself to relax around it as you go. You can only slide in and are not allowed to slide out.
2. Coat your clit/head in a thin layer of toothpaste or icy hot. Slowly insert the toy.
3. Slowly slide in the toy in and out inch by inch, with each stroke only going slightly deeper than the last until it’s as deep as it will go.
4. Slide the toy in and out going slightly deeper with each stroke. Rotating it as you slide it in and out until it’s as deep as it can go.
5. Apply a toy to your clit/penis set to high. Slide the toy in veeeeeeeeery slowly until it’s as deep as it can go. You are not allowed to cum. Turn off or take the toy off when fully inserted.
6. 6’s are Bad Luck – slam the toy in hard and deep all in one go.

Mmm Now that feels so good doesn’t it, being nice and filled by your toy? Let’s get you warmed up . . .

Spoiler:
1. 50 slow, deep strokes while rubbing your clit/stroking your cock.
2. 100 slow shallow strokes, no touching!
3. 150 medium speed deep strokes with your pussy/penis toy on set to medium.
4. 200 medium shallow strokes rubbing your clit/stroking your cock. Apply toothpaste/icy hot to your genitals before you start.
5. 250 deep strokes. Start slow and build the speed to the very end. Wear your pussy/penis toy set to high. Apply toothpaste/icy hot to your genitals before you start.
6. 6’s are Bad Luck – 300 Hard, Fast, Deep strokes with your toy on and set to high.

I bet that ass feels nice and warm now. Reapply lube now if necessary. I bet you are craving more aren’t you? Try this round on for size:

Spoiler:
1. 150 slow strokes – all the way in and all the way out, savoring every one while rubbing your clit/stroking your cock.
2. 200 slow shallow strokes, no touching! Apply toothpaste/icy hot to your genitals before you start.
3. 250 medium speed, all the way in and all the way out with your pussy/penis toy on set to medium.
4. 300 medium shallow strokes, rubbing your clit/stroking your cock.
5. 400 deep strokes. Start slow and build the speed to the very end. Wear your pussy/penis toy set to high. Apply toothpaste/icy hot to your genitals before you start.
6. 6’s are Bad Luck – 500 Hard, Fast, Deep strokes with your toy on and set to high.

Mmmm I wonder if you are wanting more after all that. Let’s find out . . .

Spoiler:
1 - 2. Do the last round over again, applying lube as needed. Move on to the next round when done.
3 – 4. Move on.
5 – 6. 6’s are still bad luck – start the dare at the beginning. Move on to the next round when done.

I bet you are just dying to cum aren’t you? Hmm your luck may not be with you. I like orgasm denial.

Spoiler:
1. Take out the toy. Pleasure yourself for another 30 minutes however you please, and cum hard at the very end.
2. Leave the toy in. Cum twice and then you may remove the toy and cum a third time.
3. Leave the toy in and wear the clit/penis toy on high, humping and rubbing for 20 minutes. You may not cum. Take off the toys.
4. Leave the toy in and wear the clit/penis toy on high, humping and rubbing until you cum. Leave the toy in your ass for another 30 minutes and then you may remove.
5. How many times did you fuck your ass? If more than 500, you may cum any way you please. If less, edge 3 times and then the dare is over – no cumming.
6. 6’s are Bad Luck – Fuck your ass hard for 5 more minutes and then stop. No cumming for you.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:33 AM   #2
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up Very good

Looks like I will be first.

I rolled 6,2,3,6,6,1,4,6

3. 250 medium speed, all the way in and all the way out with your pussy/penis toy on set to medium.

5 – 6. 6’s are still bad luck – start the dare at the beginning. Move on to the next round when done. Reroll

1. 50 slow, deep strokes while rubbing your clit/stroking your cock.
6. 6’s are Bad Luck – Fuck your ass hard for 5 more minutes and then stop. No cumming for you.

I have done sexdemon’s anal hell many times before, so like I do before that as well I started by cleaning out with an enema. I selected a 9in Vibrating dildo to use, I also fortunately had lube as well. Also I’ve found out that use of an online metronome to keep pace well you count is very nice. I lubed up well and started. I slammed down on it all the way; my asshole and anus were not quite prepared and were in pain as the toy was driven deep inside. Next I started doing the 100 strokes at about one per second. Next I started doing the 250 thrusts. I set the metronome to 80 beats per minute turned it on to medium and started. This was very sore on my aching hole the entire time, also my knees were a little tired. The vibrations were very nice being felt deep inside, but not enough to make much real progress. I was very unhappy with the role but did restart. I once again forced all the way down fast and hard. There was a little pain but not nearly as much as the first time, which was good. I set the metronome to 46 bpm and started doing the 50 thrusts. It was nice to finally go a little easy even if it was deep. The rubbing was good also and I was starting to feel good. I was momentarily concerned about the 300 thrusts fearing that with the vibrator and stroking I couldn’t last. Luckily though I only had to stroke. I used the same 80 bpm as before and started. Even though the thrusts were shallow, they were very good. I had to focus really hard during the stroking to avoid an orgasm. When I saw the last roll I felt a little betrayed but did it. I prepared to take the toy deep and fast. I set the metronome to 100 bpm, a fast speed to pair with going deep. I set a timer and went for five minutes to complete the dare. It was challenging but I kept up, feeling pleasure decreasing. I finished and I cleaned up and the jumped into the shower. Since the dare was over I took a few fingers to explore my recently assaulted hole. Then I finished myself off in the shower to my enjoyment.

For an honest review, maybe not as complex or selective, but still just as effective at making my ass sore and knees weak. Very good game, my compliments and guarantee to do so again.

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:12 PM   #3
DrVonAnon

Pill

I don't know why this dare isn't getting more attention, it's fantastic. I intend on doing it tonight. Here's hoping for no sixes. Well.. maybe a couple of sixes.
DrVonAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DrVonAnon for this post:
Old 06-27-2013, 04:18 PM   #4
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Awwww I am so glad you both like the dare!!

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:48 PM   #5
LordUpminster

Oh wow.

I HAVE to try this tomorrow when my flatmates are out.

Great dare, my ass is excited. Need to keep this in mind for future slaves too.

Likes: Anal, teasing, hidden public, being dominant and submissive (switch), light/medium pain, light bondage, dice dares, webcams, rules and tasks, masturbation control, cum control.

Limits: Public, family, poo, blood.

Let's have some fun.
LordUpminster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:22 AM   #6
LongHairDontCare

This looks like fun!

Love Girls and Traps in fishnets, heels

Limits: No blood, shit, puke, permanent, no blackmail, and or family

37 year old Bi Male, in Love with Legs, feet and sexy toes!
LongHairDontCare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 11:11 PM   #7
Milker of Men

Excellent dare! Completed it last night and my ass and pussy are still alive this morning...

My rolls were: 6, 2, 3, 1, 4, 6.

Will do it again and also have some of my sluts enjoy this as well...
Milker of Men is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 02:07 PM   #8
BringItOn

I got all sixes...
BringItOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 03:45 PM   #9
Hannah121312

5 Apply a toy to your clit/penis set to high. Slide the toy in veeeeeeeeery slowly until it’s as deep as it can go. You are not allowed to cum. Turn off or take the toy off when fully inserted.
1 50 slow, deep strokes while rubbing your clit/stroking your cock.
5 400 deep strokes. Start slow and build the speed to the very end. Wear your pussy/penis toy set to high. Apply toothpaste/icy hot to your genitals before you start.
4 Move on.
6 6’s are Bad Luck – Fuck your ass hard for 5 more minutes and then stop. No cumming for you.
Hannah121312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 09:00 AM   #10
swallowingpantyboy

4. Slide the toy in and out going slightly deeper with each stroke. Rotating it as you slide it in and out until it’s as deep as it can go.

6. 6’s are Bad Luck – 300 Hard, Fast, Deep strokes with your toy on and set to high.

3 – 4. Move on.

2. Leave the toy in. Cum twice and then you may remove the toy and cum a third time.
swallowingpantyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 10:14 AM   #11
doult

1. 150 slow strokes – all the way in and all the way out, savoring every one while rubbing your clit/stroking your cock.
4. Move on.

can i do it again, i want chance to cum?

Public, blood, pain, face showing

PM me Suck Slut and I will reply describing how I'd pleasure you with my mouth
I want YOUR cock in my sissy asshole

I am a filthy sissy slut who lives to suck cock.

Please let me be your slave
doult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 09:32 PM   #12
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

Ooooh I'll do this when I get home. I got 2,4,1,3,2.
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 03:11 PM   #13
PCTPaws

The dice hated me today:

5 – 6. 6’s are still bad luck – start the dare at the beginning. Move on to the next round when done.
--
5. Apply a toy to your clit/penis set to high. Slide the toy in veeeeeeeeery slowly until it’s as deep as it can go. You are not allowed to cum. Turn off or take the toy off when fully inserted.
3. 150 medium speed deep strokes with your pussy/penis toy on set to medium.
--

I think the worst part was the first. I've not played in a while, and ramming it in hurt.

I had to stop stroking for a few on some of the steps to hold back and by the time I got to the very last step, I was honestly ready to explode. But as the dare says, no cumming for me. Waiting for my keeper to let me finish tonight, if she's in a good mood.
PCTPaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 05:30 AM   #14
IdekFightMe

I love this one so much, if anyone wants to role for me and pm the numbers go for it

light pain, torture, orgasm denial, punishment, edging

Dislikes
Spanking, swallowing cum

Limits
Scat, blood, family, illegal, vids/pics
IdekFightMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:12 AM   #15
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

I can not wait to try this dare latter, Its 9am I just read this and my dick is ragging with excitement , cant wait till tonight
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk