Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 02-03-2015, 05:45 AM   #16
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default good punishment again

WHAT TO WEAR
6. Bad luck! You must be naked but put your used panties in your mouth.

HOW LONG ARE YOU IN CORNERTIME FOR?
4. 45 minutes.

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU GOING TO BE IN?
5. Standing straight with your arms reaching into the air.
--> master forced me to use this with arm as the plane position arms in the back and as far away as possible really harsh during 45 minutes so I had this for 10 minutes and the rest with arms straight up in the air--> and Master decided a punishment

PUNISHMENT
1. You are to slap your ass as many times as you moved. After each slap you must say aloud, “I disobeyed my order and I must be punished.” Once all the slaps are completed, you must write a report on your corner time and post it on this thread.

I had to slap 35 times one for each minutes done not as ordered by my master

I had first to strip naked and put not my underwear (because i must go commando at any time) but my master's dirty underwear in my mouth...
I then had to take the plane position facing the wall standing arms behind as far as possible in the air... after 10 minutes i had to ask for stopping... my Master then decided I will have a punishment with 35 moves and will do the rest of the corner time with arms straight up to the sky... hard but so easy after the plane punishment...

I then had to be slaped 35 times saying after each : "thank You Sir, I disobeyed my order ans i must be punished"

a real hard time thanks

karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 06:17 AM   #17
LPV
getDare Saint

I have had to do two corner times. One was for 4 hours. During that time I had to do a lot of unpleasant tasks: clean the bathroom with a tooth brush, take cold showers, give myself a swirly in the toilet, etc. It was very unpleasant, but the time passed.

A few weeks ago, I had to do a three hour ISOLATION. During that time, I had nothing to do. It was actually far worse and a huge waste of time which mistress loves!

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 05:40 AM   #18
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl again

WHAT TO WEAR
2. You seem a bit hot. Go naked to cool down.

6. Bad luck! 60 minutes!

6. Bad luck! You must put both hands flat on the wall, trap a coin between your nose and the wall, and stand on tip toes.

You must stay in the position the whole time! If you disobey that order and move, you must count how many times you moved and complete a punishment.

PUNISHMENT
2. You are to write “I am a slut who cannot obey orders.” On a piece of paper as many times as you moved. When you are done you must write a report on your corner time and post it on this thread.

Master saw me 85 times moving so I had to write 85 times "I am a slut who cannot obey orders"

I knew this thread can be hell as I already did it... that time I earned one hour corner time again... naked in a so hard position bending onto the wall hands flat on the wall, holding a coin between my nose and wall, standing on my toes... that explained while I moved 85 times in one hour... master's supervision is hell in such case !

thanks

karl
Old 06-11-2015, 09:46 PM   #19
QueenSlut
getDare Devil

I did this last night and figured I'd write up a quick report before getting off.

WHAT TO WEAR:
5. You seem a bit hot. Go naked to cool down.

1. Lucky! 10 minutes (not that lucky actually!)

6. Bad luck! You must put both hands flat on the wall, trap a coin between your nose and the wall, and stand on tip toes.

I was doing really well until I was standing there for what I assumed to be roughly 3 minutes. I went back down for a couple of seconds thinking that it would be a little bit easier after relaxing my calf muscles. Boy was I wrong. I went down a total of 8 times. I finished and took the walk of shame back to the computer to find my punishment. I should also add that I did this in front of a window and I was so worried that someone was going to end up seeing me.

PUNISHMENT:
4. You must complete a dare for every time you moved. You will as getDare users for your dares.

So if 8 people want to send me dares (or if a couple of people want to send me a couple of dares), feel free to send them to me in my messages.

I do not own anyone nor will I give you dares.

21 | Female | Submissive

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
PM Dares

Denied for: 372 days.
Edges: 16/288
*denied since November 24th, 2016*

*I reach message limit often.
*NO KIK.*
QueenSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 11:26 PM   #20
at your service

naked, 30 minutes, on tip toes with hands on the wall and corner between nose and wall

it was harder than expected, dropped the coin 4 times, accepting 4 pm dares for this, be sure to drop some off

disgrace, cum, anal (stretch), ice, cbt, bondage, hidden public, candlewax, cam etc.
dislikes
piss, hard pain, light scat, atm, light blood, edging, toothpaste, shaving, hard cbt
limits
face (depends on situation), online exp., blackmail/social, public visible, permanent, very bloody, hard scat/shiteating, cost $, too extreme/long/painful
at your service is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 08:23 AM   #21
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

I'll do this if someone else will roll for me!

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 09:11 AM   #22
tartgaryen

gonna try this at some point!
tartgaryen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 07:28 PM   #23
Haruka

For this dare I had to naked and put used panties in my mouth. I got a 15 minute time out and had to be on all fours with my nose in the corner and my butt up. I was really debating if I should do this or not since I just finished this dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=196171

I got into position and felt horrible. The way you sit with your butt up like that really makes you feel like you need to pee if you have a full bladder. I moved once when I realized I forgot to stuff my panties in my mouth. I took them and stuffed them in extra far since I forgot to put them in to begin with. I moved again when I checked how much time I had left. (10 mins) and then again when I got a text. When I was left with about 7 (rounded up) minutes left I gave up. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

This entire time I kept clenching my pussy to try to not pee, but I was really close to peeing myself. I got up quickly, tossed on clothes and used the restroom. Since I gave up halfway through, I will reroll the dice and do this dare again and will also accept the next 7 dares that are pmed to me as long as they fall within my limits.

Also, I'm not sure if it was because I had underwear in my mouth or not but I got a really bad headache with my head down. My rerolls are 5, 5, 6. This will be a true punishment.

21/F/36C

Anglefall: Gambling Soldier: 0 points.
Haruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 05:58 AM   #24
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl again

My master loves that dare

WHAT TO WEAR

6. Bad luck! 60 minutes!

3. Standing straight with your arms beside you.

You must stay in the position the whole time! If you disobey that order and move, you must count how many times you moved and complete a punishment.

PUNISHMENT
2. You are to write “I am a slut who cannot obey orders.” On a piece of paper as many times as you moved. When you are done you must write a report on your corner time and post it on this thread.

I didn't moved but my Master asked me to write this sentence 200 times

60 minutes corner time; standing dirty briefs in the mouth was a real challenge... my Master was controlling me at all time and even if I didn't move any time forced me to copy the sentence 200 times a long a 2 hours boring time

thank for that dare !

karl
Old 06-23-2015, 11:40 AM   #25
Takenaga

Thanks for the dare!

I lost another dare and had to do this one but I am really not into corner time.

WHAT TO WEAR
4. It's warm outside. You are to wear your swimmers.

2. 15 minutes.

2. On all fours holding a coin to the wall with your nose.

I used http://cornertime.herokuapp.com with 25% threshold to keep track of my movements and I managed to stay still for the whole time.
Male/straight - Is this the beginning of a midlife crisis that is causing me to join GetDare? Or is it just because is it is so much fun to do things with shoelaces, clothespins, light CBT, edging and cum control. Lately into hypnosis as well. Maybe there's more... but I found out that some dares are impossible when living with family, multi day dares are often too hard to arrange and public, diapers, scat, pee drinking, blood, permanent, wedgies, chastity, messy, hot sauce are my limits.
Takenaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 05:00 AM   #26
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default once again

You will need a 6 sided dice for this dare.

WHAT TO WEAR

5. 50 minutes.

PUNISHMENT
6. Unlucky! You must write on paper a 500 word essay on how you are a slut who disobeys orders. You must degrade yourself as much as possible. Once you have completed the essay. You will read it aloud three times, then you will scrunch it up and put it in your mouth. Then stand in the corner for 10 minutes thinking about all the hard work you put into that essay, and how you destroyed it so easily.

Of course my master decided i moved during the corner time and I have to do the punishment... it had been hell... I hate to destroy immediately a long and boring task i've done

thanks

karl
Old 02-07-2016, 09:43 PM   #27
Thatgirl1127

Default Move

I moved 6 times PM me dares
Thatgirl1127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 05:35 AM   #28
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl again for bad behaviour

WHAT TO WEAR
1. You've been a bad slut. Wear the shortest shorts/skirt that you own and a crop top. No underwear (or bra for girls) to be worn.

4. 45 minutes.

PUNISHMENT

I did bad things so my master decided to made me do this thread...

So I had to do 45 minutes corner time under his supervision in very short trousers and a very small tee shirt without sleeves. I was standing facing the wall hands in air... so I moved 43 times told my master...

I then wrote 43 times : I am a slut who cannot obey orders but in French wich was : je suis une petite pute qui ne sait pas obéir...

it had been a long boring and humiliating task

Thank You for that corner time thread

karl
Old 02-15-2016, 12:36 PM   #29
lucky32
Distinguished Member

Some one please role for me and let me know my corner time
lucky32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 06:41 PM   #30
diaper06
Account Banned