Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-09-2011, 03:07 PM   #1
Laila_P

Default Change your clothes (male)

On a wish of groller:

Quote:
Originally Posted by groller View Post
can you make a men's version?

Go for a walk in starting clothes and take a bag with spare clothes with you. The walk schould at least take 20 minutes. Change your clothes when you've passed the half way.
You have to get completely naked for changing!

For more details: Roll a six-sided dice six times.

1. starting clothes:

1 - shoes, underwear
2 - shoes, shirt, jeans (unbuttoned and unzipped)
3 - shoes, tight pants, shirt
4 - shoes, swimming trunks
5 - shoes, long pullover
6 - shoes, towel

2. spare clothes:

1 - shoes, white pants
2 - shoes, too small shirt, jeans (unbuttoned and unzipped)
3 - shoes, too small shirt, boxers
4 - shoes, underwear
5 - shoes, tight pants, tight shirt (both white if possible)
6 - shoes!

3. place:

1 - park
2 - street light
3 - parking lot
4 - bench or next to a phone booth (do not enter it)
5 - fence
6 - bus stop

4. time: (if incompatibly with place -> roll again)

1 - 00:01 - 04:00
2 - 04:01 - 08:00
3 - 08:01 - 12:00
4 - 12:01 - 16:00
5 - 16:01 - 20:00
6 - 20:01 - 00:00

5. allowed to hide?: (if limits involved -> choose)

1 - no
2 - stay behind something that is not higher than 1 meter
3 - no
4 - stay behind something that is see-through
5 - no
6 - stay behind something that is smaler than you

6. Do I have to cum before getting dressed?: (if limits involved -> choose)

1 - You have to cum twice
2 - stay behind something that is not higher than 1 meter
3 - no cumming during the dare
4 - You have to cum
5 - I'm not allowed to cum for 1 week
6 - You may cum

good luck
Laila_P is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to Laila_P for this post:
Old 08-10-2011, 10:09 AM   #2
FoxyCoxy1988

Default 1 3 2 3 5 6

Thought I'd give this a go. On crutches at the mo but will report back once off them and I can do it.

1. starting clothes:

1 - shoes, underwear

2. spare clothes:

1 - shoes, white pants
2 - shoes, too small shirt, jeans (unbuttoned and unzipped)
3 - shoes, too small shirt, boxers
4 - shoes, underwear
5 - shoes, tight pants, tight shirt (both white if possible)
6 - shoes!

3. place:

2 - street light

3 - 08:01 - 12:00

5 - no

6 - You may cum
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:19 PM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Hahahaha, wow...

I think I got the worst possible rolls for this.

Starting off, I should point out that I don't wear shoes in the first place, so I'm just going ahead and deleting the "Shoes" portion of each clothing section.

So I got:
"6 - Shoes, Towel" which becomes "Towel."
Changing into:
"6 - Shoes!" Which of course becomes... "!"
I get to "change" (Or in this case, ditch the towel) under a streetlight.
I get to do this between midnight and 4:00am, which is in an hour or so.
I'm not allowed to hide.
And I have to cum before "getting dressed" again. Which I'll just take to mean I have to cum before I get home.

Wow. I'm speechless. But I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes! Fortunately I know some very quiet, very dark neighborhoods I can walk in...
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:51 PM   #4
subindy69

Send a message via AIM to subindy69 Send a message via Yahoo to subindy69
Default what happened?

Wondered what ever happened to you?
subindy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #5
FoxyCoxy1988

So I did this dare this morning; just after finishing sexynakedboy's "only belts in public dare".

I had to walk for 20 minutes, starting off in underwear and shoes. After halfway through I had to switch to boxers, too small t-shirt and shoes. I had to do this between 08:00 and 12:00. Again I was on crutches so stood out quite considerably! I decided I'd set my alarm and force myself to change after 10 minutes exactly to make this a little more tricky. I also decided I'd try and not hide from people at all when I was walking (as I was going to be clothed to some extent anyway).

I started out nearly my uni's residential accommodation and walked through some fields to begin with which was fine as no-one was around. Then I came out toawards a main road which had reasonable traffic flow down it (maybe one car every 10 seconds at that time). There was a hedge type thing blocking the way so I thought I could just backtrack but decided this would be cheating! Flattened out the bushes a bit and climbed through when I thought there might be a break in the traffic. Quickly darted through and walked a few metres along the road and then cut onto a footpath that shielded me from it - I was quite relieved as I don't think anyone saw! I was planning on walking down this footpath and then back through campus but decided I wanted more of a challenge and was thinking of heading out and walking down the main road (and then turning onto another reasonably busy road which would take me back to where I wanted to be). I went to start back out from this footpath when I saw a guy walking along the road towards me (he'd probably seen me when I came back out of the bushes). I darted back into the footpath and hoped he'd just walk past and not see me (it didn't help that he had a massive dog that was pretty scary!). Moments later I thought my phone alarm went off - at this point I properly panicked;I was meant to be getting naked and he might walk past at any moment! For some reason I didn't strip up; not sure if it was just general fear or the fact there was the dog there, or it might have just been panic! I ended up digging around in my bag as he came round the corner and down the footpath and I put my t-shirt on after he walked past me - I got lots of funny looks from him!

At this point I decided I definitely didn't want to be hanging around him more so I decided to start out along the main road for the final 10 minutes (so in boxers, shoes and small t-shirt). Several cars drove past but I decided it's not too bad once you're actually committed - you just have to go with it! As I was halfway down this road my alarm 'went off again' - turns out the first time was just a text! Therefore I decided to carry on down this road in the shorts and t-shirt before turning onto the quieter side road. Once I was on there I'd find a place to change and get back into just my boxers. From there I decided I'd do 3 minutes in just the boxers, then change (and make sure I changed as soon as the alarm went off!), and then do the 10 minutes in boxers and small t-shirt.

This smaller road I was on was very exposed - path on both sides but hedge running along both sides of the road so nowhere to escape to. There was literally one break in the hedge into a field and this was where I 'changed' back into just my boxers. It took me a little while to work up the courage to start out along the road - mainly because cars kept driving past and I knew I'd be really obvious once I went for it!

After a couple of minutes (and about 6 cars) I worked up the courage to start and set off along the road in just my boxers. Once I was doing it I was quite happy (like I said before once you're committed you just have to go for it). I'd also set my alarm for 3 minutes so I knew I'd be wearing a t-shirt soon anyway which would be much easier!

Hobbled along the road for a bit and got out of the exposed bit and into a more residential area. I was really nervous now as had seen signs saying the road was closed due to roadworks (which explained the builder I saw on my previous dare and why traffic flow was so light). Whilst it was good that there weren't any cars coming by (and it was lovely walking down the road in my underwear in the brilliant sunshine) I was very scared about coming up on the roadworks and having to change in view of them - plus I knew I only had 3 minutes which wasn't much time to get past them and out of sight! I came round a bend and came in sight of the roadworks, maybe 50 to 70m away. There was also a lady walking towards me on the path (she gave me some funny looks!). A few seconds later my alarm went off. O SHIT. I was going to have to change here in front of the lady and in view of the roadworks (I was a reasonably distance so hoped people would be too busy to notice but there were about 8 workers).

I have to admit at this point I took a few seconds to take my bag off and get my spare clothes out. By this time the woman walking towards me had turned off into some sort of car park and buidling - I believe it might have been a religious service of sometime. To change (because I'm on crutches) I did have to sit down behind the wall to this car park area (which shield me from the building but not from the road or builders) because I couldn't get the boxers on and off standing up. At the point when I was completely naked sitting on the floor a cyclist came past me (from behind) so I know I was seen by at least one person!). After I'd got the new boxers on I stood up and two guys were coming out of the religious building - they saw me pulling my t-shirt on and a few moments later walked past me looking confused. As soon as I was dressed I set another timer for my final 10 minutes in boxers and a small t-shirt.

Next I just had to cross the roadworks - got loads of strange looks from the builders as I hobbled past metres from them, just tried to keep my head down and keep going! The rest of the journey was relatively uneventful (I spent a little bit of time detouring around some campus security guards) until I got near the end. I'd been planning to finish at a bus stop; and had thought I'd spice up the dare by going to the bus stop and sitting and waiting there in the outfit until the alarm beeped and then possibly getting naked again before getting fully dressed (we get buses there pretty regularly so chances are one would have come along).

However, as I approached the bus stop there was already a bus sitting there waiting and I couldn't work up the courage to approach it (wierd this not wanting to do it initially but being ok with it once committed; this dare has outlined that trait in me more than any other I've done). As such I crossed the road and went into some trees on the other side. This area had a line of trees, then open ground leading back to the road. I was annoyed at myself for wimping out so decided to strip naked, put my clothes in the bag and sit in one of the paths into the trees - this meant anyway coming up the road would be able to see me if they looked. A couple of cars passed and then a guy was walking up the road - at this point I backed further into the trees. I was still waiting for that damn bus to move! I was there for maybe 20 minutes (turns out I'd never set that final alarm on my phone as it didn't go off!). The reason it took so long was that new buses kept arriving - it took that long until the bus stop was empty!

When I'd back into the trees there had been an old guy walking his dog in the clearing type area. He was pretty much directly behind me (and probably had been for a few seconds) before I realised he was there. I casually moved off on a loop around him - he didn't say anything or even look at me (that I saw) so I don't think he noticed - really wierd though as I was completely naked and pretty unmissable! By this time I'd decided that, when the bus stop was clear, I was going to crutch across to it naked, sit down and then get reclothed there. At one point I nearly changed plans as about 5 hot girls got off the bus and started walking down the road and I thought I could streak them instead - only problem was they had a few guys with them and I wasn't sure where I was going to go or how I'd get away on crutches so I decided to leave it (plus the road is exposed and the bus was still sitting there)!

Eventually the gap in the buses came but this time an old guy was walking his dog really slowly along the road. I waited a couple of minutes for him to pass and then hobbled out about 10m behind really hoping he wouldn't look round! Luckily made it over to the bus stop (it's a pretty wide area to cross, maybe 10m of clear ground to the road, then about 50m of road and grass to the bus stop) without any cars driving along etc. so that was good! Sat down and immediately opened my bag and got dressed as quick as I could. However I'd resolved to strip naked which meant taking off my cast show which was faffy and took a little bit of time - felt very exposed sitting there. Literally 2 seconds after I'd put my t-shirt on (my shoe and cast shoe were still off, but had boxers and jeans on) a bus pulled in from one direction, 2 seconds later another bus pulled in from the other direction. I was SO relieved that I hadn't been caught naked!

Sadly neither of these were my buses so I had to wait another 20 minutes or so for the bus I wanted. 5 minutes into this a group of about 8 foreign women came to the bus stop (very mixed ages but all 18+). I was actually kind of gutted that I hadn't been forced to hide out in the bushes for a further 5 mins or so as would have been really hot (given the mood I was in) to go over to the bus stop naked and then get dressed next to them!

Overall I really liked this dare. I've never really done partially clothed stuff before, preferring just to be completely naked. However, being partially clothed (even when just in boxers!) meant that I felt I could go to much more public places as I was still technically legally 'dressed'. The thrill of being out in busy areas in just boxers and knowing people were looking at you was pretty good. In general I think campus in the holidays is a good place for dares as you can do quite daring things as people aren't usually around (like going to the bus stop naked!).

Think I'll definitely be doing this dare again when I'm off the crutches (as then I can run away if I need to - that said the crutches meant I could keep my head down and avoid eye contact when I was just in boxers, harder to do that when you are just walking!)

Maybes: Anal, friends

Limits: Family, scat, watersports

Check out my dare diary at http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=29595
FoxyCoxy1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to FoxyCoxy1988 for this post:
Old 10-26-2011, 12:10 PM   #6
seasider1953

Ok I got 325126, it'll have to warm up a bit before I do it, so it won't be tonight unless I get drunk lol
seasider1953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 08:56 AM   #7
seasider1953

Ok, it was warmer last night so I did it. Found a pair of trousers, that the shape of my crotch could be seen through, walked to a fence in the local park. Some kids drinking in the distance but no one saw me change. Difficult on way back with open jeans, passed someone on the other side of the road, but they were staggering about a bit, so I doubt they saw or would remember. HUge thrill and humiliating at same time, thanks for dare, enjoyed it
seasider1953 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to seasider1953 for this post:
Old 11-14-2011, 01:58 PM   #8
daremaster 1
getDare God

That was a really fun dare! You should make more!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 03:00 PM   #9
fredy1122

i think i got the worst possible
6, shoes and towel
6, shoes
3, parking lot
5, 16:01-20:00
1, no
1, i have to cum twice

Punishment: ice, spanking, wedgie, public
Limits: illegal, permanent, family/friends, vomit, scat/pee, diaper, toothpaste, spicy, messy,

kik: ell3nar
fredy1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 05:30 AM   #10
daremealso

1. starting clothes:
rolled 1 - shoes, underwear
2. spare clothes:
rolled 1 - shoes, white pants (problem Don't have white pants)
3. place:
rolled 4 - bench or next to a phone booth (do not enter it)
rolled 5 - 16:01 - 20:00
rolled 5 - no
rolled 5 - I'm not allowed to cum for 1 week
Old 08-08-2014, 01:51 AM   #11
Irishbttm69

Male

1. starting clothes: shoes, towel

2. spare clothes: shoes!

3. place: parking lot

4. time: 04:01 - 08:00

5. allowed to hide?: no

6. Do I have to cum before getting dressed?: You may cum

Sounds like fun! I "could" do it right now, but I think I'll wait until tomorrow morning since it's almost 5 am where I am. I promise a detailed report.
Irishbttm69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 06:35 AM   #12
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

I rolled 6, 5, 4, 6, 4 and 1

I got wear initially - trainers and a towel;

I got change into tight shorts and tight shirt – preferable white, I don’t have any tight clothes so I choose trainers, swimming shorts and a formal shirt with buttons

I got place for this to take place - a park bench next to a telephone box – I choose a park bench next to a telephone box in a local park

I got time – 20:01 – 0:00 – I choose approx. 11:00pm

I got allowed to hide behind something that is see through – I choose the bench that I will be sat upon

Do I have to cum ?? I got cum twice !!

I’ll report back when I’ve done this – sounds like fun
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 06:44 AM   #13
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

I rolled:
3 start in Shoes, tight pants and shirt
4 change into Shoes and underwear
3 in a parking lot
2 between 4 and 8 am
1 without hiding
6 I may cum whilst naked/changing

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 03:47 AM   #14
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

I did it this morning in the main city center parking lot, starting at 5.30 am. There were very few cars and workmen were loading equipment to set up the Saturday market. After walking round the lot I stood in the middle, stripped naked, putting my shoes back on. I then put all my clothes in the clothing bank so there was no way I could get them back. As it was bitterly cold I chose not to cum. I don't wear underwear so I stayed naked. I walked round the parking lot again, all three levels, this time naked. I could see staff already in Sainsbury's through the glass door. I completed my walk, got into my car and drove round the city center past the workmen erecting the market stalls. I had no clothes so I was still naked. I went on to the second city center parking lot. It was in darkness with nobody around. The parking lot has two alleyways leading to one of the main streets. To add interest I walked down one, along the, well lit, main street and back up the other (naked). Whilst on the main street I could hear someone walking behind me. I was walking towards the men erecting the market stalls. I was probably caught on CCTV. On return I did a circuit of this parking lot and got into my car. As I did I saw a man walking a dog. Then I drove home (still naked) and went indoors to warm up.

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046

Last edited by Ollygrumps; 04-02-2016 at 03:52 AM.
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ollygrumps for this post:
Old 05-04-2017, 12:22 AM   #15
pri

5. Start with long pullover (not sure the indication of a long pull over but ill wear a long jacket)
6. Shoes! (fffffuuuuuuuucccck)
5. Fence
3. 800 to 1200
4. Hide behind something see through
3. No cumming

trying this today!

Likes: humiliation, denial, edging, public, semi-public, hidden public, light anal play, roleplaying (offline), both dom & sub

Limits: scat, extreme pain, sounding, messy, toys

kik: WtfIsAUser
pri is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk