Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-11-2011, 04:26 AM   #1
nonstopdisco

Default Do you reckon we could take his shoes?

The sun was out but due to the height of the hill the school was on, there were quite high winds. I'd just had a long English lesson which taught me nothing but how to mentally keep myself awake during an hour of drone.

I made my way across the school fields with the intention of heading home. I'd ordered a DVD in the mail and was hoping it had come today, so with that thought I continued home. The sun attempting to warm me up through the howling winds.

I reached the gate but was stopped in my tracks by Tom and his gang of followers.

Tom was a big guy, they say he spends most of his free time working out, probably because he's doesn't have the brainpower to do much else.

Tom towered in front of me with his loyal gang of about 6 people behind him.
"Oi, Curlz!" he bellowed "me and the lads wanna solve a mystery"

Confused I replied, while looking for a means of exit.
"and what mystery is that?" I said.

"well, if your a girl or a boy" he replied with an evil grin on his face that meant he was up to something.

"you know damn well I'm a boy!" I answered back quickly. You see I have a mop of curly hair and a soft face and while it's obvious I'm male, people like to use it against me.

"Well me and the lads are gonna find out, Grab Him!!" he shouted. With that his entire gang raced past him and rugby tackled me to the ground and grabbed me by my arms and legs.

"what are you going to do with me?" I said shyly.

"relax" Tom said sarcastically "just a few experiments to see what you really are, you've done science before right"

I didn't like the smile on his face and I just nodded. I was terrified. They carried me into the woods in the corner of the school field. My school bag on my back was rubbing along the grass.

The woods are rarely visited by people, they are out of bounds during school hours. Occasionally people will come in to grab a lost ball but there are better places to hang out. The gang carried me to a tall tree in the centre and set me down on the leaves.

"get his bag and coat off" Tom ordered "then hold him up over here" the gang obeyed. "oh and we're gonna need his shirt of too" Tom smiled.

The gang pinned me down on the ground and began unbuttoning my shirt. They were all over me, I tried to fight but couldn't move. I felt the cold on my bare chest as all my buttons were undone and they pulled my shirt from inside my belted up trousers and opened it up back towards my arms. They pulled it back and down until eventually it was pulled completely off and passed out of sight.

2 of the gang picked me up by my shoulders and carried me to Tom.
"what are you going to do to me?" I asked him.

Tom stared at me and looked me up and down. "scrawny little thing ain't he" he chuckled at the gang. "how about we tie him to that tree over there?"

The gang carried me to a large tree then pushed my back up against it.

"use his shirt" Tom shouted. A short chubby kid scooped my school shirt up off the ground and tied one of the arms to my wrist, the rest of the gang had my arms and legs pinned up against the tree. He wrapped my shirt round the back of the tree and there was just enough distance left to allow him to tie the other side of the shirt to my wrist.

There I was in the middle of the school woods, tied topless and helpless to a tree with my own stolen shirt. I wasn't enjoying this at all, although my dick was saying otherwise as it had now created a nice little tent in my trousers. I hoped that no-one had noticed.

The gang all cheered after they had tied me to the tree. Tom came over and began inspecting his catch, while the gang stared on awaiting their further instructions.

Well, if he's a girl he ain't hit puberty yet" Tom joked while twisting my nipple. The gang all laughed in agreement. Good thing I'm not fat I thought, that's somewhat else they would've used against me.

"Do you reckon we could take his shoes?" shouted a skinny lanky member of the gang from the back.

"haha yeah" Tom laughed "take his shoes and socks off!"

With that the entire group surrounded me and began to crouch down. Tom stood behind them laughing. I tried kicking but 2 of the gang pinned each of my legs against the tree. My arms were fastened fast, if I moved too much my back rubbed into the sharp pieces of bark sticking out of the tree I was prisoner on.

"get his first shoe off!" one of them shouted. I felt my shoelaces being undone simultaneously. Slowly but surely I was losing the tight grip I had on my shoes. Before I had time to think both my shoes were pulled off my feet exposing my socked feet to the feeling of the leaf covered ground below me. I was beginning to feel more vulnerable.

"now his socks!" another of them yelled. Before I knew it I had hands feeling me all over my feet for somewhere they could get a grip on my tight socks. One hand grabbed my right sock by the tip of the toes and pulled it off almost straight away. Immediately after another hand grabbed my left sock and pulled it off from the top. I now felt extremely exposed as my bare feet were forced to rest on the still damp leaves beneath me.

The gang stood back and Tom walked over to me again.

"Hey! These are nice shoes. And my size too" one of the gang shouted. Referring to the shoes just stolen off my feet. They were nice shoes as well. They were a top expensive brand but I'd been lucky enough to find them cheaply in a sale last week.

Tom turned to the lad that had shouted, smiled and said "Bring them over here then if you like them, his socks as well."

"OK Tom" the lad called back. He scooped up my socks from the ground and walked over carrying my shoes with him.

"haha looks like you needed some new shoes zack" Tom laughed while pointing at his shoes. They were frayed and scuffed and one had a hole in the front.

"yeah" Zack said "you gonna let me keep them then?"

"Only if you do exactly what I say" Tom replied

"awesome" Zack said "what do you want me to do?".

"well first, you've gotta swap your shoes for his" tom said

"no problem" Zack said eagerly

"oh and his socks, as well" Tom chuckled.

The rest of the group were hysterical. They found it really funny what Zack was being asked to do.

"that's disgusting" Zack said repulsed while examining my sweaty socks.

"you're the one who wants the second hand shoes, let's see how badly you want them." Tom laughed.

"nah" Zack said "I'm not that desperate, these socks smell worse than the bins at the back of the school."

"ok fair enough." Tom smiled "kick me your old shoes over here"

"sure" Zack said and he kicked his shoes off and over to Tom, then sat down ready to wear my shoes.

"not so fast" Tom said quickly.

Zack stopped and stood up "what's the problem?"

"This is!" Tom yelled as he tied zacks shoes together and threw them up high where they got caught in a branch some distance from the ground. Tom tackled Zack while he was busy staring upwards and grabbed my shoes out of his hand.

"ok Zack, you've got a choice now" Tom sniggered.

"and what's that then?" Zack asked

"well, if you want these shoes" he said waving my shoes at him "you need to change into them socks or if you want your old shoes you need to climb that tree, which isn't gonna be easy without any shoes on"

"what?" Zack said with a worried look on his face "you can't be serious"

"oh but I am Zack" Tom said with a smile "Or you could just walk home like that." The rest of the gang were watching with great interest.

"come on Zack, we all know your a tramp really" one of them shouted. Zack looked at the tree and must have thought about climbing it but eventually he decided to wear my socks.

"fine" he said and he sat down removed his socks and replaced them with mine.

Zack stood up then said "right Tom, I'm wearing the socks, now give me the shoes."

"Not so fast" Tom said "I'm gonna hold onto these for reassurance"

"reassurance for what?" Zack asked surprised.

"well, I said you could have these shoes if you do what I say." Tom said as he turned and put my shoes in his bag.

"that's blackmail" Zack replied "you know I don't have any other shoes at home.

"well that's your fault for being so poor" Tom laughed. The trees shaded any heat the sun was trying to give off and my torso was feeling quite cold and I began to shiver slightly.

"Zack, get his trousers off" Tom said while pointing at me and struggling to contain his laughter. He then went and whispered to the chubby kid in the gang who then ran off out of the woods. Shit, I thought. For some reason my dick was all finding this very exciting and although i didn't want to lose my trousers I was also more worried about them finding out about my hard-on.

Zack unbuckled my belt and pulled it from my waist, chucking it to the ground. Tom picked it up and put it in his pocket.

"are you sure I have to do this?" Zack said to Tom

"yeah Zack, or it won't just be them shoes you'll be missing when you get back home tonight. You've made your choice now" Tom said mockingly

"what do you mean by that?" Zack asked

"do you really wanna find out?" Tom said.

"nah" Zack said and continued unbuttoning my trousers. I was trying to use all my mental power to lose the boner so I didn't retaliate. My efforts were futile, I felt zack's cold hands on my stomach as he unbuttoned my trousers and then the zipper rub along my dick as he pulled it down. Occasionally zack's socked feet would tread on mine sending a warm tingling sensation through my body.

Zack was an average build and he had short black spiked hair. He had a soft face like mine and also small feet which must have been the same size as mine, considering he wanted my shoes. The fact he was wearing my sweaty grey ankle socks seemed to excite me even more. I didn't understand what was happening to me. I was soon knocked out of my thoughts when Zack pulled my trousers down to my ankles exposing my tight grey cotton boxer briefs exposing the bulge.

"Look at that, I think he's got a bit excited" Tom laughed pointing at my boner. The rest of the gang came over and laughed mockingly.

"well come on Zack" Tom said "I said to get his trousers off not down. Zack crouched down and pulled my trousers off each of my feet leaving me feeling totally exposed. I could feel the cold air penetrating my legs, feet and chest. My arms were pulled back round the tree by my shirt. I was helpless.

"well, what i think so far is that this is a girl trapped in a guys body, shall we test that theory?" Tom shouted. The group cheered and tom said "Zack, I want you to strip for him. Down to your pants and well his socks." The gang all laughed at this.
"and you" he said pointing at me "if you can lose the boner by the time he's done then our little test will be over and we'll let you go."

"screw this, I'm out of here" Zack shouted.

"fine" Tom replied "just remember you aren't getting these shoes"

"I'd rather walk around barefoot for the next year than carry on doing what you say till the end of school" zack said "oh and curlz or John I think your name is, sorry about all this. This guys a loser." with that Zack turned and went to walk away.

"ok then go" Tom said "but there's one thing you've gotta do first"

"and what's that?" Zack sneered

"I said if you quit it won't just be them shoes your missing tonight." Tom said calmly

"and what do you mean by that?" Zack asked

"well basically you're free to go but your clothes stay here, so unless you wanna nice stroll home butt naked I'd stay here and do what i say." tom said much to the surprise of Zack.
The group cheered again at hearing this and Zack knew he could easily be overpowered and stripped before he left.

"fine I'll stay" Zack said

"thought you would" tom replied "remember you made that choice when you chose his shoes."

"you didn't say anything about being threatened with being stripped naked" Zack replied.

"you should have thought about that when you didn't do exactly what I said" tom retaliated.

Last edited by nonstopdisco; 03-11-2011 at 11:22 AM.
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to nonstopdisco for this post:
Old 03-11-2011, 03:37 PM   #2
immaeatu

this is pretty good

Newly in a relationship with my David <3
immaeatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 05:21 PM   #3
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare says...

I really like it. Please continue
Pymani
pymani96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 03:43 PM   #4
nonstopdisco

Thanks a lot!!!! Heres the rest. =)

"sorry" Zack said sheepishly knowing he was defeated.

"you will be" Tom said.

"can i go for a piss first?" Zack asked.

I wasn't sure if this was an excuse to aid an escape or if he really did need to pee.

"of course you can" Tom shouted. "you can piss in the girls pants"

"what?!" exclaimed Zack "I don't quite get ya? You want me to change into his pants now?"

"nah, as funny as that would be" Tom laughed, the group along with him. "you can piss in his pants while he's still wearing them." The group were hysterical and began to gather round Zack.

"Guys don't you think this has gone far enough?" Zack said with a disgusted look on his face.

"nah, it's just beginning" Tom said.

"well, I don't need to go now." Zack said.

"too bad" tom said "you don't need potty training do ya?"

"what are you on about now?" said Zack

"well you obviously don't know how to go for a piss so maybe we should show you" tom said

"what you gna do? Make me watch you piss up a tree?" Zack said sarcastically.

"nah" Tom said "not a tree, you!"

"what is this" Zack said "have you all lost your minds?"

"nah Zack" Tom said "you started all this by choosing his shoes"

"There you go again with the shoes, I don't care about the shoes anymore" Zack shouted

"So what, your gonna walk home in someone elses socks. I'd love to see you try and explain that to your mother" Tom said.

"not if I tell her you threw my shoes up a tree and forced me to wear someone else's socks" Zack replied

"nah, I'll just let the message get around that you beat up an innocent kid, took his shoes and socks then he fought back leaving you naked in that muddy puddle over there. You know how persuasive I can be." Tom said proud of his skills with coercing the older generation. "I might let you keep the socks as a reminder"

"you wouldn't dare" said Zack

"try me" Tom replied

The gang making sound effects of oohs and ahhs during the argument.

"Fine" said Zack "I'll do what you say."
Zack walked over to me and I had an idea what was coming. He kicked my trousers behind him and stood close to me. The group all watched on with big grins on their faces. I had lost the boner by now and the cold air had caused my dick to shrink slightly.

"sorry about this" Zack said quietly to me "this has gone a bit too far."

"thanks, but just get it over with" I replied.

"please don't look" Zack asked

"sure" i replied back reassuringly.

I just caught a glimpse of Zack pulling down his flies as I turned my head away to the right. I felt the waistband of my boxers get pulled back then something warm against my skin. Soon after a hot liquid began filling my boxers covering my dick then trickling down my legs and onto my feet.

The gang were cheering all around us, I kept my head turned the other way as I'd promised. I felt Zack shake his dick in my boxers then pull away flicking the waistband of the boxers back onto my skin.

I turned my head back just in time to see Zack Zip his fly back up. My boxers for the most part were soaked through, he must have been holding it in all day. All this water had been playing tricks with my bladder and I began to feel the urge to piss. I thought about asking Tom but knew where that would go so i just went there and then in my boxers. More urine running down my legs and onto my feet. Tom and the gang were too busy mocking Zack and setting him up for his next task to notice.

"looks like ya got him good!" one of the gang said to Zack "what you drank today? Half the atlantic ocean?"

Zack remained quiet, he must have realised by now it was best not to say anything.

"right Zack, ready for your stripshow?" Tom asked

"sure, whatever you say" Zack said

"ok then Zack, you might wanna get you bag and coat off first" Tom said

"sure" Zack said as he took off his bag and coat and placed them next to mine.

"right Zack, you've gotta dance and strip in your sexiest way cause if he doesn't have a boner by the time your done we might have to tie you to the tree next.

"ok, whatever" Zack said in agreement. He then started dancing, swirling his hips around and rolling his arms not with the greatest enthusiasm, just meters in front of me. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, Tom was watching from the right and the gang from the left egging him on. Slowly his flat chest began to emerge from inside the shirt, he wasn't fat but not too thin either, about as average as you'd get. He pulled of his shirt while still attempting some sort of dance and threw it in the direction of the gang. One of them grabbed it and threw it behind them cheering and laughing.

"trousers, trousers" they all shouted together. Zack looked worried. Fortunately I'd kept my dick under control for the time being. The wet piss soaked boxers keeping any erection at bay. Zack undid his belt and threw it towards me and it landed just to my right.

"drop em, drop em, drop em" the gang was chanting. Zack undid his button and flies then dropped his trousers to his ankles, exposing his plain White designer boxers, I noticed his bulge had grown and he seemed to have a boner growing. This made my dick twitch but the wet boxers kept it at bay.

Zack kicked his trousers over towards Tom and said "there, one stripshow" Tom and the gang found it hard to control their laughter at what they had just witnessed.

"nice one Zack" Tom said while still laughing "looks like Curlz passed our test here though. But you didn't do so well" he said pointing at zacks bulge which had now grown.

The chubby kid now appeared back on the scene with a black bag.

"hey Lee" Tom called to him "did ya bring what I asked?

"sure did" he responded "here." Tom took the bag and pulled out some battery powered hair clippers.

"nice one Lee, thanks" Tom said

Zack went to reach for his trousers but Tom stopped him. "not just yet" he said and picked up his trousers and put them in the bag "get me the rest of his clothes as well he shouted, curlz stuff too"

Pretty quickly all the clothes lying around were collected up and put in the bag with the exception of my shirt which was holding me onto the tree and zacks socks and belt which remained on the floor. He had even took the coats off our bags.

"you can have these back all in good time" Tom sniggered.

"i thought you were letting him free and tying me up instead." Zack said. It shocked me that Zack would remind him of somewhat like that.

"maybe later" Tom said "for now I need ya to give our new friend here a haircut."

"ok," Zack replied "what sort of haircut?"

"here I've set it to 2" Tom said as he handed Zack the clippers "just do it all over."

Zack walked over to me again, making sure he didn't tread in any of the piss that was on the floor beneath me. He lent forward and turned the buzzers on. I closed my eyes not wanting to witness what was about to happen. Zack brushed the clippers all over my head removing chunks and chunks of hair which I could feel falling down my body.

The gang cheered and whistled as Zack finished the last of the head shave. "wow, he looks like a whole different person" Zack said

"yeah, he will thank us for this one day" Tom smiled "Ok lads, untie him and grab Zack" Tom shouted.

The gang surrounded me and untied the shirt from my wrists, then threw me down to the ground in front of tom. I noticed 2 of the gang had Zack held by the shoulders next to Tom.

Tom picked up my shirt and placed it in his new bag "well your free to go" Tom said

"what about my clothes?" I asked. I was now feeling yet more vulnerable, the hair missing from my head felt like another an item if clothing had been taken from me.

"if you stick around and do what I say, I'll consider it. But otherwise it's just you and your bag that's free to go at the moment." Tom laughed

Although I had more clothes at home, I didn't like the prospect of the journey back dressed like this. If I could at least get some of my clothes back I may have felt more like leaving.

"I think I'll stay a bit longer" I said

"thought you would" Tom smiled "we'll get you cleaned up a bit.

Tom walked over to zacks bag and began rummaging through it. He pulled out a small draw-string bag and emptied the contents on the floor. There was a towel and a black speedo.

"perfect" tom said "knew you'd been swimming today Zack" Zack didn't say a word for fear of making a bad situation worse.

"right, baldy" he called me "change into this." he said while holding up the speedo. "as I'm in a generous mood I'll let ya change over there" he said pointing at a thick overgrown bush"

I took the speedo and went behind the bush. I quickly lowered my boxers, a sudden thrill overpowering me as I stood there butt naked behind a bush in the woods. I saw Tom and the gang holding Zack, waiting for me to return. I quickly pulled the speedo up, it was still wet from his practice earlier but was much more comfortable than the urine soaked boxers. The excitement of wearing zacks speedo overpowered me and cause my dick to stand to attention again, the speedo barely able to contain it. I returned to the group, boxers in hand.

"Put your boxers in here" Tom said holding up zacks bag. I did as he said and waited to see what was instore for me next.

"ok, we're gonna make a move to the river" Tom announced

"how are we gonna get there?" Zack suddenly asked "it's a 15minute walk away, and people walk dogs round there."

"just do what your told and stop complaining" Tom said

"your not the one that's gotta get there in your underwear" Zack said

"ok," Tom said "you and badly can have a competition. The first one to bring me your old shoes from that branch up there gets to wear a shirt for the walk."

"fine" Zack said "you up for that?" he asked.

"yeah, why not" I said

"ok, go" Tom said. With that me and Zack both tried our luck at climbing the tree, we both tried but even with shoes I doubt we could have climbed it. Tom was sitting on the ground with the gang all watching our futile attempts at grabbing the shoes, they were just but a metre out of our reach.

"giving up yet?" tom shouted.

"Give us more time" Zack replied.

Eventually I said to Zack, "look if we've got any chance of getting them down we're gonna have to work together"

Zack agreed, we worked out a plan which involved me lifting him up to the branch while he grabbed them. I lifted Zack as he didn't want to touch my legs and feet which were still covered in piss. He climbed into my hands and up on my shoulders.

"I can just about touch them with my fingertips" Zack shouted

Tom and the gang began to notice what was happening and came over. One of the tall guys in the gang wedgied me, pulling the speedos up into my ass crack causing me to lose my balance slightly.

"Nice ass" he said jokingly. I lifted zacks legs up one last time as high as I could and he grabbed the shoes while the chubby kid pulled my speedos down to my ankles and I caught Zack as we both fell to the ground.

I quickly pulled the speedos back up and pushed Zack off me. Tom and the gang were laughing again. Luckily I don't think they'd seen much other than my ass as zacks legs covered me as we fell.

We both sat cross-legged on the floor, Zack tossed me one of the shoes. "here we're in this together he said.

Tom came and stood in front of us "this is rich" he said "helping each other out now?" tom took a shoe off each of us. "well there's no prizes in this game for ties and I'll keep these he said as he put zacks shoes in the bag Lee had given him earlier.

"baldy, go wash your feet in that puddle and dry off with this towel." he said throwing zacks towel at me "oh and wear these" he said throwing zacks old socks at me that he'd just scooped off the floor. "your gonna need something on your feet for the walk"

I went over to the puddle, the water was a dirty brown colour but i took full advantage and removed as much of the piss as possible. I rubbed my self down with the towel and pulled on zacks black school socks.

I walked back over to the gang and Tom snatched the towel off me, putting it in the bag he was given.

2 of the gang each grabbed our bags, and Tom picked up the belt next to the tree. Both me and Zack were led out of the forest and out to the footpath at the side of the field.

It had gone quite dull now, the wind was still high and me and Zack were shivering as the breeze hit our bodies.

"we're gonna run for it" Tom said "but there one thing I want you 2 to do he said looking at the two lads behind me and Zack. He handed them our 2 belts out of his new favourite bag.

"if these 2 dont keep up you know what to do" he said. The lads nodded. Tom began running, keeping up a fair pace. We managed to keep up for the first few minutes, but as we got nearer the river our feet were beginning to ache from the hard gravel on the ground. We slowed down occasionally but was punished with the hard wip of a belt. Eventually we made it to the river.

The river was wide and deep, a few people had boats moored up against the edge but it was not very busy. Tom had took us to his favourite hangout. There was a stone bridge going over the river with a bench underneath. The floor was covered with more gravel and it was very cold under there. Just outside the bridge was a small patch of grass.

Tom instructed everyone to place their things under the bench and he sat down, the gang joining him.

"ok" Tom said to us "how about you do a few dares off me and the lads then we let you go?"

"do we have a choice?" Zack stated.

"nah, not really" Tom laughed. "unless you wanna walk home like that"

"first, i dare you to take each others socks off with only your teeth" Tom said.

"how many of these dares are there?" Zack asked.

"Depends when we get bored" Tom replied.

"ok, I'll go first" Zack said to me. He knelt on the floor in front of me and I lifted up my left foot. He bit into the elastic of the sock and pulled it straight off my foot.

"that's it" Tom shouted. Zack spat the sock out onto the floor, and went for the other one. He pulled it off in much the same way and spat it on top of the other.

Zack stood up and I crouched down on the floor. I could now feel the gravel sharper than ever under my feet. I pulled his socks off in the same fashion he took mine and put them together on the floor with the ones I was wearing.

"ok" tom laughed "I can see they enjoyed that" he said pointing at our boners.

"ok, your next dare is to lie face up with your eyed closed on the floor in front of us for two minutes and you can't move no matter what." Tom said

Sounds easy enough I thought and me and Zack lay on the ground side by side. Tom went back to the gang there were some murmurings then he came back with 2 of the other lads. They stood around us Tom by our feet and the other 2 lads by our stomachs. I felt a stream of warm liquid cover my entire lower body. They were pissing on us.

They finished up and tom shouted "times up" Zack looked filled with fury, but he knew he had to control it.

The smell was revolting. We both shook our bodies in a feeble attempt to dry off, I was close to been sick.

"haha bet you wish you'd left when you had the chance" Tom laughed "how about we let you wash it off a bit. Your next dare is to swim to the middle of the river and pull each others pants off then wave them in the air.

We both quickly jumped in the river and submerged our heads under the water pleased to wash off the piss and waded out into the middle. The water was ice cold and initially sent a small shock through our bodies. This must have been one of the shallower parts of the river as the water barely reached our shoulders.

"I'll go first then" I said to zack and with that I ducked under the water and felt for zacks boxers. I grabbed the waistband and pulled them down to his ankles. He stepped out of them and I stood up with them held tightly in my hand. I lifted them above my head, cheers heard from the bench where Tom and his gang were sitting.

Zack then did the same to me as I felt his hands grab my speedo then giving it a strong yank down. I stepped out of it and he popped up out of the water holding the speedo above his head.

"this is priceless" Tom and the gang were having the time of their lives, if only the same could be said of me and zack. I think to some extent a part of me was enjoying this.

"ok" Tom then shouted "your next dare is to put the pants you're holding on your head then walk back over here, oh yeah and hold hands" Tom and the gang began laughing at this again.

"when is this gonna end?" Zack said to me.

"like he said, when he gets bored" i replied with a sigh. We both put the pants we'd took off each other on our heads. Zack grabbed my hand and we started to walk back towards the shore. The murky water was the only thing protecting our shame.

Tom was waiting for us at the edge of the river. "thanks he said" as he scooped out last remaining items of clothing off our heads. Great I thought, now I'm worse off than when I started.

"your next dare" Tom suddenly said "this is a cracker, thanks chubz" he said. "you've both gotta climb out of the river over there" he said pointing to the patch of grass on his right "walk across the bridge then climb in over there" he said pointing at a small dirt ramp on his left.

There was a steep, almost vertical bank at the other side of the river and the dirt ramp led to a small ledge on the other side of the bridge.

"you got that?" Tom said "then you can swim back over and meet me here.

"and do we get anything to wear?" Zack asked, not wanting to run naked across the bridge.

"no Zack it wouldn't be much of a dare then would it?" Tom replied. "but I'm not that harsh I'll let you use your hands to cover up."

"fine" Zack said "let's get this over with"

"wait, I haven't finished yet" shouted Tom to Zack who had already started to wade towards the grass.

"what is it Tom?" Zack called back

"I said you could use your hands to cover up, but each others hands not your own" Tom shouted

Me and Zack looked at each other wondering what to do.

"in fact, I insist on it" Tom laughed. The gang cheering behind him.

I walked over to Zack who was now standing near the patch of grass at the waters edge. "ok let give this a go" he said.

I felt his hands feel round my crotch and grab my dick forming a cup around it, it was the first time it had ever been handled by anyone else and to say it felt exhilarating was an understatement. I returned the favour, grabbing his crotch and feeling his now shrunken dick, shrivelled from the cold water. Having never felt another dick before I was secretly enjoying this part of the dare.

It wasn't easy climbing out the water. We each had one hand on each others dick and the other on the waters edge, lifting us out of the river. We climbed out of the water, our arms crossed, protecting each others final bit of shame. We helped each other up and then used both hands to cover each other up.

We walked across the grass to the stairs at the side of the bridge and looked to check no-one was around. Tom and 2 lads from the gang came running over laughing and taunting us.

We climbed the stone steps, the gravel digging into our barefeet and climbed up onto the bridge. Immediately the now high wind hit our wet bodies. Cold wasn't the word. Tom and the lads followed up the stairs still mocking and insulting us.

Tom ran past us and turned around "you'd make a perfect couple, you know that" he laughed. He quickly grabbed a small camera out of his pocket and snapped a couple of photos.

"hey, what the hell are you doing?" Zack yelled. "you never mentioned any photos.

"yeah, but your not really in a position to argue now are you zack" Tom replied.

We carried on over the bridge making it to the other side, Tom and the lads circling round us.

We were met by a problem when we saw the dirt ramp had been blocked by a wooden fence about shoulder height. Tom must have knew this. The only way onto the dirt ramp was to climb over it. There were no gaps to put our feet to climb up it and the only way over was to use both our hands.

Tom and the gang were laughing at us, "can't wait to see how you get past that" he mocked.

Me and Zack both stood as close to the fence as we could and let go of each others cocks. We stepped back slightly and I noticed Zack briefly look at my crotch getting a good look at my now semi-erect dick.

Tom took his camera out and began to walk towards us, before we could let him get another picture we both simultaneously grabbed the top of the fence and pulled ourselves up and over rolling onto the other side.

"don't take too long in there" Tom mocked and we heard them leave us. Presumably back over the bridge to the bench where we had to meet him.
Old 03-14-2011, 04:59 PM   #5
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96@getdare says...

I love it! I insist that you continue. Like soon
Pymani
Old 03-17-2011, 04:37 PM   #6
Sybren

Great story. Like this one very much. Thanks for sharing
Sybren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 10:40 AM   #7
Bidz4321

Send a message via MSN to Bidz4321

Really good story, I am really enjoying it. Can't wait for more!
Bidz4321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 11:16 AM   #8
NoraazXD

Nice story, I really like it! Can't wait for more!

Likes, Limits, and Toys:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73346

Give me dares (especially bondage!) and I'll write you a report!
[email protected]
NoraazXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 12:30 PM   #9
nonstopdisco

Wow, thanks for all the kind comments =) its much appreciated

Heres a bit more,

Zack stood there, arms by his side and I got to grab a glimpse at his dick for the first time. It was now at full mast and slightly bigger than mine and his pubes were tidily shaven. This excited me in more ways than I could understand and I noticed my own dick had joined his sporting a large erection.

Zack quickly sat down against the fence and squeezed his legs up against his chest and started to cry. This surprised me as Zack hadn't struck me as the type to cry. I say down next to him and he looked up at me, tears running down his face.

"what are we going to do?" he said to me. "I can't go home like this and I need those clothes for school and my family can't afford anymore."

I put my arm round him "look, whatever happens we'll get out of this" I tried to reassure him.

Zack looked at me and smiled. "yeah, what worse dares can he really throw at us now?"

"nothing much worse than getting pissed on" I replied.

"yeah," Zack said with a smile "that was pretty disgusting"

"sure was" I agreed "I was glad to get in the river when I did"

"me too" Zack smiled "you know your not so bad, maybe we could be friends when all this is over"

"yeah, I'd like that" I said back my heart pounding at his words.

Suddenly I heard tom shouting, "Zack! Baldy! If you don't get back here in the next 2 minutes we're gonna leave ya here and take your stuff.

"yikes, we'd better go" I said to Zack. Zack agreed and we helped each other up not bothering to cover up from each other anymore.

"Let's go" I said and I headed towards the ramp.

"wait" Zack called. I turned around and Zack walked over to me and put his hands on my dick. "the whole gang will be watching us" he said.

"ok, your right" I said and returned the favour. We walked down the dirt ramp, careful to avoid the stinging nettles and made it to the ledge at the other side of the bridge.

"about time" tom called from the other side.

"was he good?" shouted the chubby lad receiving a high five from Tom.

"just ignore them" I said to Zack quietly "if you want to come back to my place after all this and get cleaned up or whatever before you go home, your welcome as my parents are out"

"wow, thanks" Zack said "would you really do that for me?"

"of course I would" I replied. "although I'm just hoping we get all our stuff back"

"me too" Zack said and with that we both climbed into the river, let go of each other and swam to the edge where Tom was standing.

"well, getting along now are we?" Tom mocked "even after Zack here helped nick your stuff" Tom said.

"well your next dare, is to crawl over to the pile of socks over there then pick one of each sort up with your mouth and crawl over to the grass over there." Tom announced. "then I'll give you your next dare."

"do we get our pants back?" Zack asked

"hmm" tom said appearing to be thinking to himself "I'll consider it, but at least not until this dares over" he laughed.

Knowing we had no choice me and Zack climbed out of the water butt naked and sat at the edge with our hands over our dicks.

"well get on with it!" Tom suddenly shouted. We both rolled over on to our fronts still holding onto our dicks with one hand for fear of the gang seeing.

"it takes 2 hands to crawl" Tom laughed. "do it right." I thought I'd better do as he said so I put my other hand in front of me exposing my dick to the group who were now struggling to control their laughter.

"nice cock" one of them shouted mockingly "think he might be male tom" one of them laughed. Zack soon joined me our asses up in the air the wind blowing my dick sending chills of excitement through my body.

We crawled over to the pile of socks we had left earlier, our legs, feet and knees getting covered in dust and gravel. I used my teeth to separate the pile of socks and after some fiddling managed to grab the two I was after, they tasted like the dirt and sweat that was now engrained into then.

I began crawling over towards the patch of grass, now feeling embarrassed, vulnerable but also excited. We sat down on the grass and watched as Tom began to head over.

"someones coming!" one of the gang shouted. We all turned around and sure enough in the distance a man was walking this way with his dog. Tom grabbed the towel from under the bench and brought it over to us. He threw it over at us and said quick get under this.

I shook the towel so it was flat but it was just big enough to cover dicks and part of our legs. "stay still" Tom laughed.

We both lay on the ground under the small towel and saw the dog walker getting nearer, his dog running out in front of him. I was beginning to get distracted in my thoughts as parts of zacks naked body brushed against mine under the towel.

Eventually the dog reached us and began sniffing the ground. The dog sniffed and came towards us then sniffing the towel, probably smelling the piss that was on it from earlier.

The dog grabbed the towel in it's teeth and pulled it off us, me and Zack both sat up immediately and began pulling on it attempting to keep it. It was useless, the dog was too strong and pulled the towel out of our hands running off past Tom with it.

Tom and the gang were watching from the bench and the laughter was at a new volume. We both sat there squeezing our legs up against our chests to cover from the dog walker who could now see us.

"great" Zack said to me "looks like things just got worse"

The dog walker was an older man, probably in his early 50s. He was wearing walking boots and had a plain blue baseball cap on. He stopped and looked at us.

"cold day for a swim isn't it lads?" he said.

"yeah" I replied "we lost a bet with those guys over there" I said while pointing at tom."

"oh, I see" he smiled "well, have a good day and i wouldn't stay out too long or you'll catch your deaths" he said and continued on totally unaware his dog had just stolen our towel.

Tom walked back over to us "well played" he said "By the way I've got all your clothes here" he held our bags up in which he had apparently stuffed all our clothes inside.

"the two of you are gonna have a match, the winner of which gets to keep both bags" Tom announced. "the loser will be free to go as well but will have their hands and feet tied together with this bike lock" he said while holding up a plastic covered chain with a lock either side which just needed clicking into place.

"what sort of match are we playing?" I asked tom.

"it's gonna be sock wrestling" he replied "your both gonna wear them socks you carried over, the winner will be the first to hand me the others socks." the gang all burst out laughing.

"I suppose we've gotta do this naked" Zack said, not looking too enthusiastic.

"nah, of course not" tom said whilst smiling at us "you'll be wearing socks of course." This set the group off, they gathered round us cheering, laughing and shouting.

Me and Zack looked at each other, Zack smiled at me then whispered into my ear "if I let you win, will you help me?"

I smiled back at Zack and nodded, zack then smiled back and winked at me.

"ok then" Tom shouted "get your socks on." we both picked up one of each of the socks and put them on, they were quite filthy from all the walking we had done in them. The gang had made a circle around us on the grass, at least blocking some of the view from potential passers by.

"Sit back to back" Tom shouted "then I'll count down from 3, when I shout go you know what you've gotta do."
Old 03-21-2011, 01:29 PM   #10
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

Left it on a cliff hanger! PLEASE PLEASE GO ON!

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 03:22 PM   #11
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani96 says...

Lovely. Just lovely. This is all i have to say today
Pymani
Old 03-31-2011, 06:51 AM   #12
nonstopdisco

Just a short update, hope you enjoy =)

We kept going, Zack was struggling to keep up with me as his shoes were too big.

"slow down a bit" he said.

"ok" I replied and I slowed my pace walking alongside Zack.

"do you reckon that guy will be ok?" Zack asked me.

"yeah, he's got his phone" I smiled "he definitely got what he deserved after what he was gonna pull on you"

"you don't think he'll call the police do you?" Zack suddenly said looking worried.

"you know I never thought of that" I replied "I suppose we did steal his clothes, so they'd have every right to arrest us"

"shit" Zack said "and they'd have evidence from the fact we're wearing them, it won't matter what he did to me first"

"yeah" I replied "I think we'll have to lose these clothes when we get near mine.

"oh well" Zack smiled "at least it won't be for long this time"

"yeah" I said "hey Zack, do you fancy staying the night? We can both walk into school together in the morning"

"yeah, that'd be awesome" Zack said quickly "I'll just have to let my mother know where I am."

"cool" I said "well we're not far from mine now"

"awesome" Zack replied.

We both walked down a side alley, and I stopped Zack once we reached this large bush overhanging the path.

"we'll have to hide the clothes here" I said "my house is just down there round the corner."

Zack kicked off the shoes underneath the bush, the tracksuit bottoms just fell round his ankles. I began staring at his arse, the sight sending me into a trance.

"well, are you gonna join me?" Zack whispered snapping me out of it.

"yeah, sorry" I said as I dropped the shorts down to my ankles and kicked them off into the bush. Zack took his t-shirt off, hiding that in the bush then held his bag round the front to cover up.

I took off the jacket and we made sure everything was well hidden then we made our way to my place feeling cold and exposed yet again.

Once we exited the alley my house was just across the street on the right. It was a good size with 2 floors and a 3rd attic room, which was my room.

The street was quiet so we ran across and made it to my front door.

"this is a sight for sore eyes" I said. Zack just smiled. I found the key in my bag and unlocked the door. Once in the hallway we left our bags and my shoes by the door and I directed Zack to the phone, which he picked up and began dialling.

I heard Zack get an earful about being late but he convinced his mother to let him stay with me the night. We both sat at the bottom of the stairs, Zack naked and me just in my wet filthy boxers.

"well, we're safe for now" I said.

"yeah" Zack replied "but I don't think we're out of it yet"

"I know" I said "toms gonna be around at school tomorrow and what about that guy who's clothes we stole?"

"yeah, he's not gonna be too pleased" Zack said laughing. "anyway, what shall we do now?"

"let's go get cleaned up, then we can order a pizza and watch this DVD" I said picking up a package off the doormat.

"sounds like a plan" Zack smiled.

"follow me" I said and I headed upstairs to the large bathroom.

The bathroom was the first door at the top of the stairs, I grabbed 2 towels from the cupboard in the wall and chucked one to Zack.

"cheers mate" he said. We entered the bathroom, it's a large room with a large sunken hot tub like bath in wooden decking underneath the window overlooking a view of the countryside. There is a sink and a toilet on the right side and a shower unit and some cupboards on the left.

I put my towel down on the cupboard by the shower "do you want the bath or the shower?" I asked Zack.

"that's a big bath" Zack said "why don't we just share a bath." Zack looked scared at what I'd think but I was fluttering inside, his words sending the most amazing feeling through my body and causing my boxers to tent yet again.

"i mean you don't have to if you don't wanna, I just thought it'd" he continued but I stopped him there.

"yeah sure!" I said and smiled. "it'll be relaxing after the ordeal we've just been through. I noticed zack's dick then also rise before he quickly moved his towel in front of it.

I began running the bath, Zack sat on top of the toilet seat with the folded towel covering his dick. I was feeling the water with my hand as it filled the bath to ensure it reached the correct temperature, I noticed Zack peering over at me from his reflection in the window.

We both kept quiet, I was beginning to ponder thoughts of whether Zack was interested in me and how far he would go. I'd never had feelings like this before. I had never thought of myself as gay but these thoughts I was having were making me doubt myself, was Zack feeling the same way?

I'd got the bath quite full of lovely warm water. I slid off my boxers chucking them on the floor then climbed in the bath, the feeling of the warm water was incredible.

Zack stood up and walked over to me "so the baths ready then?" he said.

"yeah, and its fantastic" I said "can ya grab the shampoo and soap out the shower then you can join me if you want."

"no problem" Zack said and he threw his towel over on the cupboard on top of mine and grabbed the stuff from the shower unit. He set them down on the wooden decking at the edge of the bath then climbed in next to me, our feet touching at the other side of the bath.

"you know I think this bath was made for 2 people" Zack said "it's almost like it's got 2 seats in it looking out the window."

"yeah" I said "it came with the house and was a major selling point"

"it definitely is" Zack replied "I've never seen a house with a bath this shape before either"

"nah it's certainly unique" i said "are you feeling better now? You seemed quite upset earlier"

"yeah, thanks" Zack replied "but only because you've been so kind, which I certainly don't deserve especially from you"

"hey, I don't like to see anyone suffer" I said "it seems to me that you've just been mixing with the wrong crowd"

"you can say that again" Zack smiled "anyway I'm really sorry about asking for your shoes earlier, I was just caught up with the moment"

"nah, it's fine" I replied "I understand, anyway you can have them if you want them. I've still got my old pair and I can always get more."

"nah it's ok" Zack said "your being too nice to me and I haven't done anything to deserve it."

"well, your either taking them or you get nothing" I said laughing "you seem like a nice guy so be my friend and I'll look out for ya agreed?" i lifted up my hand out of the water and offered him a handshake.

He grabbed my hand and gave it a firm shake "agreed buddy!" he replied.

"awesome" I said "I don't think you've had a proper friend before have you?"

"nah" Zack replied "I only ever hung out with Tom and that cause there was noone else."

"well, in a way i think toms done us both a favour" I said smiling.

"yeah" Zack agreed "I'm still in your debt though"

"well if you do wanna do somewhat for them shoes you can clean the dirt off my feet" I said jokingly giving him a playing push.

I expected Zack to make some playful comment but he just smiled then grabbed the sponge and moved round to the other side of the bath propping my feet up on his chest.

"dude, I was only kidding" I said.

"it's cool" he replied "i owe you one anyway"

I just lay there as zack started to work at cleaning my feet, he went in and out my toes then started rubbing the bottom of them. The feeling was immense. He then started working his way up my ankles and towards my legs.

"dude, what are you doing?" I asked

"I owe ya remember" he said smiling.
Old 03-31-2011, 02:29 PM   #13
pymani96
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pymani...

Awesome! Please continue at some point
Pymani
Old 03-31-2011, 04:10 PM   #14
Yelsey

This is a really good story. Great plot so far too.us
Limits:X-Dressing, extremepain, too public
Yelsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:59 PM   #15
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I just read this, and I have to say it's freaking amazing.

Can't wait until your next post.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk