Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 09-21-2014, 12:20 PM   #1
DareWriter

Default A School Themed Punishment Dice Dare

I'm one day late. Luckily for me, no one sent anything. I think this dare makes up for it though. I hope you agree and show me some mercy, because the next dare will likely be two or three weeks out.

Have you been bad in school? Or just need a big punishment? Then you’ve come to the right place.

This is very long. Assuming average rolls, this will last about 5-6 hours. Heck, if you are really unlucky the last punishments may last over a month.

This is meant to be a punishment.

Rerolls: If you re-roll because of the above reasons, go ahead. Otherwise, do the square brackets. Or start with them if you really want to/ deserve it. You get one re-roll per roll, not including mentioned reasons. If it’s against your limits, choose whether or not you want to re-roll again. For ones with +all above, for the above ones you must do the brackets as well, whether you re-rolled or not.

Note: Do anything you want rolls do not allow you to eat or go to the washroom.

Morning

Your alarm didn’t go off!
1) You can make it! Nothing. [Overact being rushed]
2) You better run. Go for a 20 minute jog, 30 if you change. [30min, 40 if changing]
3) I guess you have to skip your morning shower. +all above [And washing your face]
4) You don’t have time to brush your teeth either. +all above [Or use the toilet]
5) No time for breakfast! Grab a granola bar. +all above [No granola bar]
6) Shoot! You better grab whatever clothes are nearby! (below sub-roll) +all above
1) Jeans and a T-Shirt [Jean shorts and sleeveless shirt]
2) Underwear [Bra, and bra only]
3) Crossdressed [Crossdressed underwear only]
4) As many layers as possible [Make them itchy clothes]
5) Whatever you want [Limit of 5 items total: Shoes,socks,and accessories all count]
6) Nothing [Wear a pair of underwear on your head]

What did your parents make for breakfast? (Do not roll if you rolled 5 or 6 in the above roll)
1) Toast. No butter. No milk. No anything. [Only 1 slice]
2) Anything you want, your parents are still here [But they only have 10 minutes]
3) Cereal in juice. What? [Make it cereal and juice you don’t like]
4) You don’t have time! Grab a granola bar. [No breakfast]
5) Nothing? You have a couple minutes… Anything you can make in 10 minutes [Make it 5]
6) Anything you want, but… you have a minute to eat it. [45 seconds, anyone?]

School-time
You have arrived at your school which looks eerily similar to your living room.

You are late, this is a punishment after all.
1) Your teacher feels generous, nothing. [Except for 5 minutes in the corner]
2) First time, hmm? Write this sentence 20 times and that’ll be that: “Being late is not good for my education.” [Make it 35]
3) Again? Go run some laps around the field. 10 minute jog, 15 if you change. [15 mins, 20 with change]
4) Technically I’m not supposed to do this. Hit hand with ruler 10 times. [15]
5) Again? 15 minutes of detention after school (Keep track) [30 mins]
6) That is it! I’m calling home! (Keep track) [+30 mins detention (keep track)]

You first class is English.
1) Spend an hour looking up and reading English related stuff. [And take notes]
2) Work period. Do homework, taxes, actual work, whatever. Just, no fun and do something productive for an hour. [No music either]
3) You’ll be watching a movie! About English. Watch an hour of a documentary related to the English language. [Mute and disable subtitles]
4) Today, you'll be improving our vocabulary. Copy the dictionary for an hour. [Start from the back and copy it backwards]
5) Today, you’ll be practicing our handwriting. Copy “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.” for an hour [Copy it backwards]
6) Your teacher just wants to sleep. Do anything you want for an hour. But quietly… Or skip the hour, your choice. [Do nothing for an hour]

Washroom Break
1) Go ahead. [Go ahead]
2) Go ahead [No]
3-6) You don’t have time. [Drink a glass of water]

Your second class is Art.
1) Today, you’ll be trying body writing. Write any 5 degrading words on you and make them pretty. Spend 12 minutes on each of them. [Make it 10, but only 6 minutes each]
2) Your teacher would like a volunteer. Strip and pose (don’t move) for an hour [Everytime you move, add 5 minutes to your detention (keep track)]
3) Today, you will be learning photography. Take 10 pictures of yourself naked. Then, spend the rest of the hour taking other pictures. Save them to your computer. Mix up the files, and leave them there indefinitely. I mean, chances are, no one will see them. [Limit of 50 pictures]
4) If you hate this class so much! Then why don’t you leave! Do what you want for the next hour or skip it. But, get a phone call home. (Keep track) [Same]
5) Due today is your pencil drawing of an elaborate landscape. You completely forgot about that… Draw for an hour, but don’t finish. 30 minutes detention. (Keep track) [45 mins]
6) Work on your art. Do anything art related for an hour. [No music, no distractions, no fun, unless you like art, I guess]

Time for Lunch
1) You forgot your lunch… and your friends just laugh at you. Nothing [Still nothing]
2) You forget your lunch, but your friends toss you some snacks. Eat 3 snacks for lunch. [2]
3) It’s my birthday, so my treat! But not too much of a treat. Eat at a restaurant. You cannot spend more than $10. If you change, $5 [$8, $4 if you change]
4) You took the wrong brown bag. Eat something you don’t particularly like. [Eat something you actively dislike]
5) That guy look so hungry… eat whatever you want but eat half as much as you would usually. [Make it a third]
6) You are the school bully! Steal someone’s lunch (whatever you want), but get a phone call home and an hour detention (keep track) [An hour and a half]

After lunch is Gym. That’s some good scheduling right there.
1) We will be playing sports. Do anything sports related things for an hour. [Same]
2) Today we will be weight training. Lift heavy things for an hour. [Up and down stairs]
3) Your teacher is tired. Do whatever you want for an hour, or skip the hour. [Do nothing for the hour, you can exercise if you want]
4) It is a fitness test today, do push-ups, sit-ups, etc. for an hour. [Same]
5) Time to train endurance, spend the hour doing wall-sits and planks. [Same]
6) It is not okay to throw balls at people’s heads on purpose. A call home. (Keep track) Oh, and go run around the field for the rest of the period! 30 minute jog, 40 if you change. [40 minutes, 50 with change]

Washroom Break
1) Go ahead. [Go]
2) Go ahead [No]
3-6) You don’t have time. [And drink a glass of liquid]

Your last class is History
1) Today, we will be re-enacting walking across hot coals. Use rice, or legos, or something. For an hour. [Crawl]
2) Today, we will be re-enacting the first marathon. 45 minute jog, a full hour if you change. [An hour either way]
3) Today, we will be re-enacting slavery in Ancient Greece. Clean your house for an hour. [Then mess it up again]
4) Today, we will be re-enacting your childhood. Act like a baby for the next hour. [With diaper and other accessories]
5) Today, we will be re-enacting cavemen pretending to be dead. Lie down and freeze for the next hour. [Everytime you move, add 5 minutes to detention (keep track)]
6) Today, we will be re-enacting nobility. Do anything you want, or skip the hour. [Do nothing]

Detention
Add up your total time
1) Serve it, sit down, no talking, nothing, [stand up]
2) Serve it, sit down, do work [but not actual work, make work for yourself]
3) Half it, kneel in the corner, do nothing [Same time]
4) Half it, stand facing the wall, do nothing [Same time]
5) Double it, sit down, do work, nothing, or sleep, just no fun. [No sleeping]
6) Skip. But, get a call home. Also, you do not get the free washroom break after detention. [Two calls]

If you have to go to the washroom during detention
1-2) Fine [Pause time]
3) Fine, but I’m pausing the time [Ask in 10 minutes]
4) Fine, but I’m adding 15 minutes [20]
5) Ask again in 15 minutes [30]
6) Don’t bother asking again. [Same]

You may go to the washroom after detention. If you get no detention, or skip, you get no free washroom break.

Afterschool
Count up how many call homes you got. This will be X. Now add 1, this is a punishment. If you have wet yourself at school, add another 1 for each time.

Now, do these punishments depending on Xs.

1) Spanking
2) Spanking, early bedtime
3) Spanking, early bedtime,Special dinner
4) Spanking,early bedtime,Special dinner, cornertime
5) Spanking, early bedtime,Special dinner, cornertime, grounding
6+) Spanking, early bedtime, Special dinner, cornertime, grounding, and other

Spanking Roll
1) 50X spanks on each cheek [60X]
2) 20X spanks on each cheek [25X]
3) 75X spanks on each cheek [80X]
4) 100 spanks on each cheek [150]
5) 5X spanks on each cheek [10X]
6) Your parents don’t believe in corporal punishment [5X]

Early Bedtime
1) 7 pm [6pm]
2) 8 pm [7pm]
3) 9 pm [8pm]
4) As soon as your punishment is done [Same]
5) 6 pm [5pm]
6) As soon as your punishment is done [Same]

Special Dinner
1) Nothing
2) Make something spicy, but add twice as much spice as the recipe says. [No liquids with meal]
3) Anything you want, pureed [Drink it, no utensils]
4) Nothing
5) Half a sandwich [Make it a quarter]
6) Nothing

Cornertime Time
1) 10X minutes [15X]
2) 15X minutes [20X]
3) 10X minutes [15X]
4) 5X minutes [10X]
5) An hour [An hour and a half]
6) 15X minutes [20X]
(If corner time does not end before bedtime, you must fall asleep in position, or I guess you could stay awake till morning..)

Position
1) Standing [same]
2) Kneeling [same]
3) Sitting on floor [legs spread]
4) Sitting on chair [floor]
5) Squatting [same]
6) Kneeling [same]

Grounding Length
(You may not leave your house for anything except school, work, essential shopping, church or whatnot, family, and emergencies)
1) X weeks [9X days]
2) 4X days [5X days]
3) 1 month [6 weeks]
4) X days [2X days]
5) 2X days [3X days]
6) 6X days [8X days]

Other
(Begins upon getting “home”)
1) No food for the next X hours [2X] (Excludes special dinner)
2) No going to the washroom for the next X hours +all above [2X] (If you wet yourself, redo spanking roll)
3) No clothes at home for the next 3X hours +all above [4X]
4) No shower/ bath for the next X days +all above [2X]
5) Sleep on the ground without covers or pillows for the next 2X nights +all above [3X]
6) During the grounding, you must reroll and do all after-school punishments every week with X being the same, excluding the grounding category +all above [Twice a week]
DareWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to DareWriter for this post:
Old 10-06-2014, 07:11 AM   #2
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Morning

1) You can make it! Nothing. [Overact being rushed]

weating
5) Whatever you want [Limit of 5 items total: Shoes,socks,and accessories all count]
--> so trousers, shirt, tie, sweater and coat

What did your parents make for breakfast? (Do not roll if you rolled 5 or 6 in the above roll)
6) Anything you want, but… you have a minute to eat it. [45 seconds, anyone?]

School-time

2) Work period. Do homework, taxes, actual work, whatever. Just, no fun and do something productive for an hour. [No music either]

Washroom Break
3-6) You don’t have time. [Drink a glass of water]

2) Your teacher would like a volunteer. Strip and pose (don’t move) for an hour [Everytime you move, add 5 minutes to your detention (keep track)]

Time for Lunch
4) You took the wrong brown bag. Eat something you don’t particularly like. [Eat something you actively dislike]
--> I ate just salad and drink water

6) It is not okay to throw balls at people’s heads on purpose. A call home. (Keep track) Oh, and go run around the field for the rest of the period! 30 minute jog, 40 if you change. [40 minutes, 50 with change]

Washroom Break
1) Go ahead. [Go]

3) Today, we will be re-enacting slavery in Ancient Greece. Clean your house for an hour. [Then mess it up again]

Detention
Add up your total time

6) Don’t bother asking again. [Same]

You may go to the washroom after detention. If you get no detention, or skip, you get no free washroom break.

Afterschool
Count up how many call homes you got. This will be X. Now add 1, this is a punishment. If you have wet yourself at school, add another 1 for each time.

Spanking Roll
5) 5X spanks on each cheek [10X]
--> so 5 on each cheek

Early Bedtime
5) 6 pm [5pm]

Special Dinner
6) Nothing

Cornertime Time

Position
6) Kneeling [same]

Grounding Length
(You may not leave your house for anything except school, work, essential shopping, church or whatnot, family, and emergencies)
1) X weeks [9X days]
--> 1 week

Other
(Begins upon getting “home”)
4) No shower/ bath for the next X days +all above [2X]

--> so one day without washing

Thanks

karl
Old 10-08-2014, 01:44 PM   #3
DareWriter

If you only got one call home, you only had to do the spanking. Too late now, I suppose.
Old 10-12-2014, 10:14 AM   #4
slavetohumiliation

It sounds really amazing. I rolled today but I'll be doing it tomorrow. Thank you for interesting dare!

4) You don’t have time to brush your teeth either. +all above [Or use the toilet]
6) Nothing [Wear a pair of underwear on your head]
4) You don’t have time! Grab a granola bar. [No breakfast]
6) Your teacher just wants to sleep. Do anything you want for an hour. But quietly… Or skip the hour, your choice. [Do nothing for an hour]
1) Go ahead. [Go ahead]
5) That guy look so hungry… eat whatever you want but eat half as much as you would usually. [Make it a third]
1) Today, we will be re-enacting walking across hot coals. Use rice, or legos, or something. For an hour. [Crawl]
6) Skip. But, get a call home. Also, you do not get the free washroom break after detention. [Two calls]

5 phone calls + 1 wetting

Spanking: 4) 100 spanks on each cheek [150]
Bedtime: 6) As soon as your punishment is done [Same]
Special dinner: 2) Make something spicy, but add twice as much spice as the recipe says. [No liquids with meal]
Cornertime: 1) 10X minutes [15X]
3) Sitting on floor [legs spread]
Grounding: 3) 1 month [6 weeks]
Other: 4) No shower/ bath for the next X days +all above [2X]
slavetohumiliation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 06:21 PM   #5
DareWriter

Gah. You only had to do the clothing roll if you got a six on the first roll. Why can't I edit posts here?

You know what, you can send me a punishment for not proofreading.
Old 12-19-2014, 09:40 AM   #6
chrism2025

This looks great will have to do it tomorrow
chrism2025 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 11:37 AM   #7
Sluttyplaytoy

Morning

6) Shoot! You better grab whatever clothes are nearby! (below sub-roll) +all above
2) Underwear [Bra, and bra only]
I didn't fully understand the bracket system so sometimes I didn't follow. For this I did so I wore only a red bra.
School-time

5) Again? 15 minutes of detention after school (Keep track) [30 mins]

4) Today, you'll be improving our vocabulary. Copy the dictionary for an hour. [Start from the back and copy it backwards]
This was extremely boring. On the bright side I now know a ton of words I'll never need to.
Washroom Break
3)You don’t have time. [Drink a glass of water]

1) Today, you’ll be trying body writing. Write any 5 degrading words on you and make them pretty. Spend 12 minutes on each of them. [Make it 10, but only 6 minutes each]
I made it ten words with six minutes each. On my left arm I wrote the word slut, turning the s into a snake. On my right arm I very badly wrote whore. I attempted making them bubble letters with polka dots in them. On my upper left leg I wrote bitch in cursive, dotting the I with a heart and making the h go off into another heart. On my lower left leg I wrote pig, taking the six minutes to draw a pig in the hole of the p. On my upper right thigh I wrote use me in bubble letters with stripes. On my lower right leg I wrote cheap and a dollar sign. On my belly I wrote always horny in cursive, making each letter as fancy as I could. On my left side I wrote cunt in bubble letters, designing each letter with an individual design. Very messily on my right side I wrote fuck me, trying to make the letter squiggly so the messiness looked like I meant to do it. Lastly, above my chest I write slave, trying to make the letters look like chains. With my time up and my body sufficiently humiliating I went to lunch.

2) You forget your lunch, but your friends toss you some snacks. Eat 3 snacks for lunch. [2]
I had apple sauce, a few grapes, and a mini Hershey bar for my lunch

I changed, adding a tank top and shorts, then ran laps in my backyard for 40 minutes. When I came back in I stripped to my bra.
Washroom Break
4) You don’t have time. [And drink a glass of liquid]
Apparently changing didn't pay off though as I don't time for the bathroom, have to drink another large glass of water, and at this point desperately have to pee.
5) Today, we will be re-enacting cavemen pretending to be dead. Lie down and freeze for the next hour. [Everytime you move, add 5 minutes to detention (keep track)]
The floor was freezing, hard, and didn't help my desperately needing to pee. in only the one hour I gave myself 35 more minutes of detention. Luckily for me I didn't pee.

Detention
Add up your total time
50 minutes of detention
1) Serve it, sit down, no talking, nothing
I got my most uncomfortable chair and say with it facing the corner.
5) Ask again in 15 minutes
Knowing I'd never make it through 50minutes I rolled this immediately. Unfortunately for me I got five. I never made it the fifteen minutes. About three minutes later I couldn't hold it any longer. I wet myself. I spent the rest of the fifty minutes sitting in the uncomfortable chair covered in pee.

Afterschool

3) Spanking, early bedtime,Special dinner
By adding one to my two calls I got three.

Spanking Roll
4) 100 spanks on each cheek [150]
my parents are very angry, not only did I throw balls at kids, but I wet myself. For this I spanked as hard as I could one hundred times per cheek, leaving my ass burning and red. By the end of this toruure I was crying as I went on to dinner.

Early Bedtime
1) 7 pm [6pm]

Special Dinner
6) Nothing
My dinner ended up being nothing, making me starving as I went to sleep shirtly after.

Loves:bondage,edging,spanking,nipple play,hidden public,being dominated, messy

Dislikes (willing to do): pee play and anal

Limits: family,pictures,videos,enemas

Toys:remote vibe,6.5in dildo,handcuffs,7in suction dildo

PM Dares:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71897
Please treat me like your toy.
Sluttyplaytoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 12:22 PM   #8
Caliboo
Account Banned

Omg! This dare is amazing! I love it so much, it is such a good punishment. Would you mind if I created a dare with similar themes? I'll credit you for inspiring it of course! This sort of format is just too good not to replicate.
Old 12-28-2014, 03:49 PM   #9
DareWriter

Go ahead! I look forward to reading it.
Old 12-29-2014, 11:35 AM   #10
stinkybutt

What did your parents make for breakfast?
2) Anything you want, your parents are still here [But they only have 10 minutes]

1) Spend an hour looking up and reading English related stuff. [And take notes]

Washroom Break
4) You don’t have time. [Drink a glass of water]

6) Work on your art. Do anything art related for an hour. [No music, no distractions, no fun, unless you like art, I guess]

Time for Lunch

1) We will be playing sports. Do anything sports related things for an hour. [Same]

Washroom Break
3) You don’t have time. [And drink a glass of liquid]

Detention (30 mins)

1) Fine [Pause time]

Afterschool (X=2)

Spanking Roll
3) 75X spanks on each cheek [80X]

Early Bedtime
3) 9 pm [8pm]

Special Dinner
3) Anything you want, pureed [Drink it, no utensils]

Cornertime Time
3) 10X minutes [15X]

Position
5) Squatting [same]

Grounding Length
5) 2X days [3X days]

Other
5) Sleep on the ground without covers or pillows for the next 2X nights +all above [3X]
Limits/Won't do: scat, blood, fire, family, permanent, illegal, heavy pain, extreme nipple torture, full public
Available items: diaper, baby items, collar, dog bowl, dogtail, rope, vibrator, dildos, thong, marshmallows, ballgag, ice cubes, toothpaste

Last edited by stinkybutt; 12-29-2014 at 11:39 AM.
stinkybutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 07:39 AM   #11
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default karl again

here what I got !

Morning

2) You better run. Go for a 20 minute jog, 30 if you change. [30min, 40 if changing]

5) Whatever you want [Limit of 5 items total: Shoes,socks,and accessories all count] --> pants, shirt, sneakers one and sneakers two

1) Toast. No butter. No milk. No anything. [Only 1 slice]

School-time

3) You’ll be watching a movie! About English. Watch an hour of a documentary related to the English language. [Mute and disable subtitles]

Washroom Break
1) Go ahead. [Go ahead]

5) Due today is your pencil drawing of an elaborate landscape. You completely forgot about that… Draw for an hour, but don’t finish. 30 minutes detention. (Keep track) [45 mins]
--> detention had been kneeling writing 50 lines : "I must do my work properly or I am punished"

Time for Lunch

6) You are the school bully! Steal someone’s lunch (whatever you want), but get a phone call home and an hour detention (keep track) [An hour and a half]
--> detention naked with a dunce cap writing 125 times : "I must not bully other pupils or I will be severely punished"

3) Your teacher is tired. Do whatever you want for an hour, or skip the hour. [Do nothing for the hour, you can exercise if you want]

Washroom Break

Detention
Add up your total time --> 6 hours detention

30 minutes kneeling 30 minutes sitting down writing lines : "I must understand why I am severely punished by detention"

in all I wrote 300 lines and went 3 hours keeling in the corner

1 phone call only

4) Spanking,early bedtime,Special dinner, cornertime

spanking : 4) 100 spanks on each cheek [150]
early bedtime : 4) As soon as your punishment is done [Same] meaning at 16:00
special dinner: 5) Half a sandwich [Make it a quarter]
cornertime
position for CT
5) Squatting [same]

A nice but really hard Sunday

karl