Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 04-25-2018, 02:30 AM   #1
Curiousslut

Question Rolling a dice resources

Hi. I am looking for help with something I have been unable to find. Is there anything out there where I can like roll a dice online or with a number generator, and post it without me seeing what it will be. Like I want to post what the roll would be without me being able to see it or change it first so I can't cheat.

I've found that there are ones for kik but only one person could see it and I would like to do it on my blog or a thread. I am thinking about trying something fun, super afraid I will chicken out and change a dice roll after reading it.

I am new I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, thank you for your help I really appreciate it.
Curiousslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 03:53 AM   #2
Manarus
Distinguished Member

random.org is always a good resource for rolling dices and random generators. But I doubt that there is something for your specific case, like that you can't change it afterwards.
It is a bit difficult to implement, since you could always change the link or something, even if you can't re-roll...

Just be honest and follow through with it

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Last edited by Manarus; 04-25-2018 at 03:56 AM.
Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 05:32 AM   #3
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Yup, the ability to edit your post for up to 96 hours is quite a pain in the ass when you want to prevent yourself from changing the die results. But I figured out a way to prevent yourself from changing the results but it's a bit tricky.
  1. Visit https://www.rolz.org/ (if European: use non-EU proxy)
  2. Join a randomly named room without a password.
  3. Copy the URL of the room and post it on getDare
  4. Wait 96 hours so you won't be able to remove the link to the room anymore.
  5. Then visit the room and roll the serie of dice.
  6. Rule: only the first serie of die results will count.

Seems complicated but it's doable. So what's the tricky part? Well, other users can roll the dice before you do roll them by preventing to be you (using your username). This shouldn't be a problem when the dice are rolled after the 96 hours because the rule still applied: only the first serie of die results will count. But when they roll dice before the 96 hours went by and you noticed it, you have the ability to edit out the rolz-room.

Now, an example.
  1. Create a room: https://rolz.org/dr?room=bx9wnfgqg89xfti0
  2. Post the link on getDare (= this post).
  3. Wait 96 hours and make sure you don't edit your post (or others will see it).
  4. Roll a serie of dice in the room.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 12:23 PM   #4
Curiousslut

Thank you for your help. I thought that when you edit a post it would say so with a timestamp and that it was edited so you could tell. I would like to post my roll and you could see that it wasn't edited and change it that way. I'll keep looking someone should make a feature for this site that would be awesome though! Thank you very much.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:20 AM   #5
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Oh oh, I've found exactly the thing which you are looking for! However it can't outrule the 4 days of edit opportunity, but this approach makes it much more thrilling, since you have to wait for the result 4 days.

Go to this website https://play-link.com/random/
and select a dice, a coin or whatever. Then enter 5800 as draw time. This equals 4 days + 40 minutes. Then click lock in and post the link to a thread. You will get the result only after your edit opportunity has passed. Does this sound good?

Here my example, which will be valid in 4 days:
https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R919060010

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

The following user says Thank You to Manarus for this post:
Old 04-26-2018, 10:25 AM   #6
Curiousslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Oh oh, I've found exactly the thing which you are looking for! However it can't outrule the 4 days of edit opportunity, but this approach makes it much more thrilling, since you have to wait for the result 4 days.

Go to this website https://play-link.com/random/
and select a dice, a coin or whatever. Then enter 5800 as draw time. This equals 4 days + 40 minutes. Then click lock in and post the link to a thread. You will get the result only after your edit opportunity has passed. Does this sound good?

Here my example, which will be valid in 4 days:
https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R919060010
You did! This is what I want but without waiting. You did it thank you so much. I can post the link, go do my stuff, and see that it wasn't edit so people know I'm not a chickenshit liar and I'd follow through with it. This is exactly what I want and need thank you so much!
Old 04-26-2018, 11:37 AM   #7
Manarus
Distinguished Member

You're welcome!

Just recognized this website and immediately had to think of you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk