Old 09-18-2013, 12:30 PM   #331
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat91 View Post
Hello everyone.
Yes, Im still alive. And Im still working on this story.
I apologize for the very late update. I never forgot about the story, my life has just been really busy. My dream has finally came true of becoming an actress. I been involved in a lot of Theatre productions now, and that's been keeping me busy. My goal is to someday make it in Broadway. Im also now a photographer for Summer Camps, Weddings, and Graduations. Speaking of Weddings my family and friends are getting married now, so being involved in that has also been keeping me busy. Im now also involved with Comic Conventions in the as a volunteer around the Atlanta area (Dragon Con, AWA, and MomoCon,etc.)
Halloween is coming up so I will also be busy working at Haunted Houses.
As you can tell I have a very busy life now.
But I still have been writing more of the next chapter during the free time I have. I been trying to write more to where I can just post the final chapter along with the next chapter. That way you all don't have to keep waiting for ever for each chapter.
I apologise again for the story taking forever for me to complete. I never break a promise, so I will finish this story.
I hope you all are still enjoy reading my story. Thank you everyone for being do patient with me.
~Cat~
Sounds like fun. I will be waiting for more when you are able to.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:28 AM   #332
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Heart

Hey everyone! So I been getting messages of people asking me where they can send me fan art. Well I finally downloaded Facebook Mobil, so now Im back on Facebook, and you can send it to me there. My name on FB is Cat Matthews, I have the same profile pic on there as I do on here. Or you can send them to my email at [email protected] and if you want me to I can upload them up on Facebook, or in my Fan Art album on here to share.
Im glad everyone is enjoying reading my story.
Thank you so much for being paitient with me.
Xox.
Cat.
Old 10-16-2013, 01:23 PM   #333
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

Its been 7 months and 12 days, please write more!
kay878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:53 PM   #334
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Heart

I know. Im really sorry. I explained in my second last update that Im trying to finish the entire story, that way you don't have to keep waiting longer on more chapters. That way I can also work on the prequel that goes along with this story. I also have a lot of other great ideas for more stories that I cant wait to share as well.
I'am almost done with two chapters in one, so I can go ahead and post that when Im done. I try to upload that sometime soon.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:59 PM   #335
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

I am addicted. I am going to re-read and hopefully the next part will be out or I a going to cry god, its hard to get me hooked, but you managed it.
kay878 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:56 PM   #336
Drifter
Baby Member

I feel so disturbed by this even though I know it's fake. I have a few questions:
1. Why does her gay brother who loves and protect his sister want to play with his sisters pussy and why did he willingly kiss her?
2. Out of all these guys none of them feels that this is morally wrong and try to report this to the police? I can see one or two sick guys but most people in the world are not like that and would call the police.
3. Why did their dad not feel concerned or inclined to talk to his daughter as she tells him her brother almost let her DIE and here's him take away the phone!?
4. Is she too emotionally shocked to try and fight off getting raped? She could have easily tried the "you know you will go to prison if you do this?" I know she could have been in shock but most rape victims I think would try at least to scare her rapist.
5. Why at any point before all her stuff was taken did she not try and call the police with her cell phone? You just had a guy try to rape you and your gay brother watch you strip.
6. Why didn't her boyfriend at least call the cops? You see your girlfriend being issued as a slave and you do nothing?

Every character in here seems to be too dumb to do anything and I feel like with all those people at least one person would have even a hit of normal morals and do SOMETHING!

I feel the story needs that character to come in and sooner than later before she starts to suck that sick fuck's dick. I hope her boyfriend raises hell with a knife/gun, one of the boys calls the cops or her girl friends (where are her friends that are girls??) or her dad gets his leave and lays the fucking smackdown on that pussy torturing the poor girl and hope he beats his son and all those guys to a bloody pulp! At the very least she should bite his dick off!

Do something the longer you drag on this poor girl's nightmare the more unrealistic it starts to seem. I love this story but it has me torn emotionally I just want to go in there and save that poor girl (I know this is fake but still, you need to bring this story to an end and give justice to this poor girl! Have her break up with that idiot boyfriend, have all those assholes put in prison for life and/or worse! Hope you have a sequel too after her years of therapy and show her happy with a SMART husband with even an ounce of good morals and bring justice and show where all those assholes end up!)

Last edited by Drifter; 10-28-2013 at 08:26 PM.
Drifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:44 PM   #337
Paris Rayne

Please MORE!!!! OMG I am like I want more I just read this all and I want sooo much more

My Story:Opal's Crush
Likes, Dislikes, Limits
Paris Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 02:29 PM   #338
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Going to start reading this from the beginning..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 12:30 AM   #339
ChrissyDebra

Take your time... good thing have to wait

General
Extreme: Self-Bondage, Cross-Dress,
Like: Role Play, Pet Play
Dislike: diaper, anal,
Soft Limit: scat, Poo, Pee, Pain, photo/video send to anyone(without face)
Hard Limit: Public, photo/video send to anyone(with face), Family, Friend,

Student at the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood
ChrissyDebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 01:26 AM   #340
stragner080

just as a "middle of the story comment" as i am on ch 17 pt 5, i would say that his actions qualify as child abuse
----
at the end, i want mooooooooooooooooooooore! i didnt stay up till 1 AM to finish this story just to find out that the next part isn't going to be here for quite some time
not very active
many limits, doesnt do much, says they did something but didnt, sends friend request before getting to know

that list will be updated, if you are interested in being my slave/submissive PM me here or email me: [email protected]

Last edited by stragner080; 03-05-2014 at 01:52 AM.
stragner080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 01:46 AM   #341
KittyCat91

Default Chapter 20

Cathryn: One.

Logan: (smiles at me) Good choice. (Lays a pillow on the floor.) Kneel down.

Cathryn: Okay. (I get up off his bed, and kneel down on the pillow he put on the floor.)

Logan: Close your eyes.

Cathryn: (I get nervous) But Why?

Logan: Just do as I say!

Cathryn: Okay, Im sorry. (I close my eyes, and feel Logan's cock against my lips)

Logan: Open you're mouth. (I hesitate to open my mouth all the way) Open up wide!

My mouth is only half way open. I feel Logan grab the back of my head, pushes me towards him, and forces his cock all the way in my mouth. His cock feels really big inside my mouth, and I start choking on it. I try to pull away, but Logan keeps hold of my head to where I can't move. I feel like Im about to puke again, and pass out. I start struggling to pull my head away.

Cathryn: (trying to talk) Lumphgmmph! (Logan takes his cock out of my moth. I gasp for air in relief, and look up at him.)

Logan: Stop struggling!

Cathryn: Well, you were choking me! What else was I suppose to do!?

Logan: You're suppose to just take it. You have to learn to breath through your nose. And not to touch it with your teeth. Don't worry, I'll help you practice, and get better at it.

Cathryn: Oh. Okay. And could you please not grip my hair so hard? You're hurting me.

Logan: Oh. Sorry. (Loosens his grip). Is that better?

Cathryn: Yeah. (Logan smacks my cheek with his hard cock.) Ow, ..and gross! What the heck was that for!?

Logan: It's Yes Sir, to you. And don't forget that. It's a spanking to each time you forget to call me Sir or Master. Is that understood?

Cathryn: Oh. I'm sorry. And yes Sir.

Logan: Good. Now this time open your mouth as wide as you can, and don't make me force it all the way in.

Cathryn: Yes sir.

Logan: Good girl.

I open my mouth as wide as I could. Logan gently pushes my head towards him, and puts his cock inside my mouth. His cock is much wider, and a little bit longer then James'. So it's hard for me to get comfortable with it, as it stretches my mouth, and try my best not to let my teeth touch him. He gently starts moving my head back and fourth, as I suck on his cock. I hear Logan start moaning, and he stats moving it in and out faster in my mouth. He starts moving it in deeper, and I can't help but to start gagging. He doesn't stop at all this time, just keeps going faster and deeper. As he puts it in deeper, and starts pulling it out, I accidentally bite down on it a little. I hear Logan groan in pain, he slaps my cheek, and takes out his cock.

Cathryn: Im really sorry, I didn't mean too...

Logan: Its okay. Just open your mouth wider. Every time I pat your cheek that means open wider. Understood?

Cathryn: Yes Sir.

Logan: Good girl. (He puts his cock back inside my mouth. I start moving my tongue around, circling the top of the head, and sucking on it. I hear him start groaning in pleasure. He then starts moving my head back and fourth again.
He goes in and out deeper and faster. I try to move my head to take a breath, but he pushes me closer to him, so I can't move my head, and continues going faster) Remember, breath through your nose.

I try to relax and breath through my nose the best I can. Logan keeps going in and out faster and deeper into my mouth. A couple of minutes have now gone by, and still doing the same thing. He pushes his cock in as far as it can go into my mouth. I'm trying to breath through my nose, but I can't help to start gagging.
I hear Logan moaning, and gasping. I look up at him, and I can now see that he is fixing to cum in my mouth. I feel his cum shooting into my mouth. I really don't like swallowing, so I try to just let it lay in my mouth to where I can spit it out later. But Logan kept holding my head to where his cock stays inside, and I can't take it out.

Logan: Swallow it. (I shake my head no). I won't take my dick out until you swallow all the cum.
(I give up, and swallow all the cum down. Logan finally takes his cock out. Because I still haven't ate anything yet, his cum settling in my stomach made me not feel so good. I felt like I could puke again.)

Cathryn: Logan, I'm not feeling so good.

Logan: You can lay down on my bed if want.
(The doorbell rings.) Go answer the door.

Cathryn: I don't think I can get up.
(My stomach is now hurting a little in pain, and Im feeling dizzy. I hold my stomach, and start breathing in and out slowly, trying to comfort myself)

Logan: What, ya glued to my floor?

Cathryn: No.

(Logan's phone then rings, it's a text from James).
Logan: Never mind. I'll get it myself. James is here. (He picks me up, and lays me down on his bed) Stay here.

Cathryn: Okay.

(Logan leaves his room, into the hallway, now at the front door, and lets James in.)
Logan: You know you could have let yourself in, right?

James: I couldn't find the key.

Logan: Oh. Sorry. I guess Jordan forgot to put it back under the mat.

James: It's okay.

Logan: (sees James' book bag) What's the bag for? You don't have to stay the night if you don't want too.

James: Oh. I have to go back home before Seth gets home to finish his chores too. This is just Cathryn's stuff she left at my house yesterday, and a little present inside for her. Is she here, can I see her?

Logan: She's in my room laying down. And Jordan told me that you're not suppose to see each other. Nice try. I will give her the bag.

James: Logan please? I just want to see her. You know how crazy I'am about her.

Logan: I know. (takes the bag from James) Sorry Dude, you can't see her.

[While in Logan's room]
I been trying to lay down, relax, and take deep breaths. But I still feel like Im fixing to puke. I feel vomit start to travel up my stomach. I try to get up to go to the bathroom, but end up falling off the bed onto the floor instead. I start crawling to the bathroom, but end up puking on the floor before I could make it to the toilet.

Cathryn: (groaning in pain) Looogaaan!

Logan: I'm coming, just give me a sec!

James: Is she okay? She sounds sick.

Logan: She's fine. (Hands James a folded pice of paper from his pocket. Now go get started on your chores.

James: (Takes the paper from Logan). Fine.

After Logan walks back into his room, James stands by the door to listen.
Logan walks into his room finding me on the floor vomiting.

Logan: Oh shit, Cathryn! (He lifts me up by my arms, drags me to the bathroom, and lays me by the toilet) What the hell is wrong with you!?

Cathryn: Im sorry. I tried calling you for help.

Logan: Your first job, is to clean that up!

James: (walks into Logan's room) I'll do it.
(I smile as I hear James' voice)

Logan: James, I said go wait in the living room. You're not suppose to see each other.

James: Well I'm in your room, shes in your bathroom, and we can't see each other. Jeremy never said, we couldn't talk to each other.

Logan: Fine. You want to clean her barf up, you can.

James: Okay. Cathryn, are you okay?

Cathryn: Much better, now that you're here. My stomach just hurts a little.

James: Have you ate anything yet?

Cathryn: Now that I think about it, I haven't ate since I made us breakfast yesterday.

James: I'll make you something to eat.

Cathryn: Okay. Thank you.

James: You're welcome sweetie.

Logan: James hurry up and clean up the mess on my floor first.

James: Okay.
(James leaves Logan's bed room to find all the cleaning supplies.)

Cathryn: Logan, can you take the handcuffs off of me now?

Logan: Oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot those were on you.
(He takes the key out of his front pocket, unlocks the handcuffs, takes them off of me, and puts them in his pocket.)

Cathryn: Thanks. Can I take that thing out of me too?

Logan: No, not yet. It's to stay in, until I decide to take it out.

Cathryn: Fine. But why does it have to stay in?

Logan: Because I want it too. It will help discipline you whenever you disobey me.

Cathryn: (I sigh in frustration and roll my eyes at him.) Whatever.

Logan: What do you just say?

Cathryn: I mean, yes Sir. Im sorry.

Logan: Maybe I should spank you for back talking me later.

Cathryn: No!

Logan: No?

Cathryn: I mean. I said I was sorry. Anyways, don't you think you've done enough damage to me? You did make me sprain my wrist, and you dropped...

Logan: Okay. That doesn't matter. You're my slave now, and you respect me! (Takes the remote out of his pocket)

Cathryn: (I see Logan fixing to turn on the remote again.)Okay, okay. Im really sorry.

Logan: That's what I thought. Better be careful.
(We hear James walk back in Logan's room)
Stay here while I go talk to James.

(Logan leaves the bathroom shutting the door behind him. I crawl over to the door, and crack it open a little so I can hear James' voice. I even take a little sneak peek to see if I can see what's going on. All I can see in the crack is a mop cleaning up my mess, and then Logan's legs blocking my view.)

James: What have you done to Cathryn?

Logan: I haven't done anything to her.

Cathryn: (whispering to myself) Lying bastard.

Logan: What I do to her is none of your concerns.

James: Yes it is, she's my girlfriend!

Logan: She is my friend!

James: (laughs) Since when!? You hate her.

Logan: I don't hate her! It's none of your God Damn business anyways!

James: Let me just tell you this. I swear to God, if you do anything to hurt her, I'll make sure it haunts you!

Logan: I'm not going to hurt her, like I said we're friends now. I care about her just as much as you do. Get over yourself lover boy. Anyways, she is my slave for today. Just as you are. If either of you don't do as I say, then I will punish both of you. (Walks over into his duffle bag, looks inside, pulls out some kind of big silver ring, and shows it to James) After your done cleaning up that mess, put this on.

James: Haha, very funny. I'm not putting that on.

Logan: Okay. Then I don't mind putting it on for you.

James: Screw you!

Logan: Fine, then I will just turn on the vibrator inside your girlfriend's little pussy.
(Takes the remote control out of his front pocket again.)

James: What!?

When I see Logan take the remote control out, my eyes grow wide, my heart start sinks, and starts beating fast. Begging him in my mind to please not turn it on.

Logan: Yep. (makes an evil smile, and chuckles) I made her put a vibrator in her pussy, so whenever she disobeys me, I turn it on.
Too bad I can't let you see her squirm when I turn it on.

James: You're a sick bastard!

Logan: I consider myself, more like a genius.
Now, you can put your vibrator on. Or I can turn on Cathryn's. If you don't choose in the next 5 seconds, then I will choose for you.

James: Alright, fine! I'll put it on.

Logan: Good. Now finish cleaning up this mess, Cinderella!
(Logan turns around, and catches me. I sit back against the tub.)

James: (mumbles) Jack ass.

(Logan ignores James, and pulls open the door.)
Logan: I thought I told you to stay in here.

Cathryn: Uh... I did.

Logan: You know what I meant. You're not suppose to see James.

Cathryn: I didn't see James. You were blocking my view. I was just listening. You never said I couldn't listen, you just told me to stay in here, and I did.

Logan: Fine. Whatever. (Pulls out a folded piece of paper from his pocket, unfolds it, and hands it to me.) Here is a list of your chores. James will be working outside, and inside upstairs. While you will be working inside downstairs.
When James leaves the room, get up and start working.

(I take a look at the list),

" 1. Wash the dishes.
2. Wash laundry.
3. Clean kitchen.
4. Clean Logan's bed room.
5. Put up dishes.
6. Fold and hang up clean clothes.
7. Iron clothes.
8. Clean all bathrooms downstairs.
9. Clean living room.
10. Take out trash."

Logan: You have 10 hours until Kaiden comes to pick you up. By then I expect all your chores to be done, and for my house to be spotless. If not then I will tell Kaiden that you need to stay over to complete everything. Is this understood?

Logan: Good. I will be in my game room. I do have security cameras watching you and James. I will also be down occasionally to check on you too. (Logan cracks the door, and looks out to see if James is gone. His bed room is empty, and he opens the bathroom door.) Now get to work.

Logan and I both leave his room, Logan walks upstairs to his game room, and I walk to the kitchen. I see a plate that has a peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich, cut up apples on it, a cup of water, and a can of ginger ale next to it on the kitchen table. I also see a note on the table that reads," For my Kitty Cat. Please eat this food, and drink the Ginger ale to help your stomach feel better.
I love you very much!
James."
I sit down at the table to eat the meal James made me before I started on the chores. After I finished my meal I took my plate and cup of water to the sink, and throw the empty can of ginger ale in the recycling trash can.
I put on some rubber gloves and start my chores by rinsing off the dirty dishes in the sink, and put them in the dish washer. Several hours had gone by, Im now working on Ironing Logan's clothes. I look at the clock in the living room, and it reads 3:10pm. I hear a lawn mower start ing the front yard. I know James must be feeling exhausted and sweating, from being out in the heat for so long. After Im done ironing and hanging up Logan's clothes in his closet, I go back into the kitchen to make James a late lunch. I know he hasn't ate since breakfast, and is probably hungry too. I grab a paper plate, make him a ham and cheese tomato sandwich, with some lettuce, and has a little mayo and mustard on it. I cut the crust off, and cut his sandwich into a heart. I cut up an apple, and put the apple slices on his plate next to his sandwich. I
grab a cup, fill it with ice cubes, and fresh cold purified water.
I carry the plate of food, and the cup of water. I walk out side to the back porch, and see James cutting the grass. I could tell he was really hot, because he was sweating through his shirt. I sit his lunch down on the table. He looks over at me, and drives the lawn mower over to the back porch. He parks right next to the stairs, gets off of it, and walks up the steps.

James: Excuse me Miss, but aren't you suppose to be inside?

Cathryn: Yes, but being inside is boring. And I just couldn't resist staying away from you. I thought that you might be hungry, so I made you lunch.

James: Awww. You're so sweet. Thank you baby. (James walks up to me, wraps me in his arms, and kisses me.)

Cathryn: You're welcome. I love you.

James: I love you too. (He lets me go an sits down at the table in front of his plate.) Now you better get back inside before Logan catches us.

Cathryn: Don't worry, Logan's face is buried video games. (I sit down next to James.) And I want to stay out here with you.

James: Okay. So did you ever get to see the present I got you?

Cathryn: No, what present?

James: Oh. I guess Logan never gave you my bag. I brought back your robe and phone, along with a present I made you in my book bag. It should be in Logan's room.

Cathryn: Oh okay. I will go look for it. I will be right back.

I go back inside, into Logan's room, look around, and see James' book bag laying under his desk. I pick up the bag,walk back out side, and sit back down. I look at him and see that he already finished his sandwich I made for him, and his eating the apple slices.

Cathryn: I still wonder where you put all of it at.

James: Haha, very funny. Open your the bag.

I sit the bag down on the table. I unzip and open the front pouch. I see a 10inch green stuffed dragon with button eyes, I pull the dragon, and see that it's wearing a small silver hear shaped locket. On the front of the heart it reads "J.C.". I open up the locket on the left side it reads "Together Forever", and on the right is a photo of James and I.

James: So do you like it?

Cathryn: (smiling) No, I don't like it. I love it. Thank you so much. I get up out of my seat, James scoots back for me to sit in his lap. I hug him and give him a kiss.)

James: You're welcome baby. ( Takes the Dragon) I made this so that whenever Im not with you, Mr. Dragon will be here to protect you. And I made this locket just for you. I was going to wait to give you the locket on our anniversary, but I couldn't wait that long.

Cathryn: I think it's beautiful. I love it. (I take the dragon back from James) And I love Mr. Dragon too.

James: (smiling) Im very glad you like it. Can I help put the necklace on for you.

Cathryn: Yeah, sure.

I turn my back to his front, and he hooks the necklace on me. James turns my face back to meet his, and starts kissing me passionately. We make out for about 5 minutes, and I then feel that weird vibrator inside me going off. I stop kissing James and get up, I feel like my legs are weak, so Im keeping myself up by holding on to the table.

James: Baby are you okay? (James gets up, to help me)

Cathryn: (out of breath, trying not to scream) Please... make it stop!

James: Make what stop?

Logan: Looks like you get to see her squirm after all. (James and I look up, and see Logan standing against the wall of the back porch, holding the remote)

Cathryn: Logan, please turn it off!

Logan: Keep your mouth shut. (He turns it up higher. Im trying my best not scream. I sit down on the floor out of breath, holding my legs together to try and make it stop.)

James: Logan, please turn it off!

Logan: Not just yet. (Turns it up higher. I can't take it any more, I pull night gown up, start to peal off the duct tape, but feel Logan pin down both my arms.) Don't even think about touching that. James where's yours?

James: I for got to put it on. I'm sorry. Logan please turn hers off! (James try's to take the remote from Logan.)

Logan: Don't touch my remote! This is punishment for both of you. You're not suppose to be seeing each other. (Logan picks me up over his shoulder) Clean that crap up, and then come to my room.

Logan carries me back inside the house, into his bed room, and throws me down on his bed. He turns the remote off, and I finally feel the vibrator stop. Logan gets some rope out of his duffle bag. He starts to tie my right wrist but I fight him to stop.

Cathryn: Logan, no! Wait! Please stop. Please!

Logan: If you don't stop fighting me right now. I will grab the biggest butt plug I have, and shove it up your ass!

Cathryn: But Logan, I need to talk to you! Will you please just listen to me!

Logan: Fine. (He lets me go, and I sit up on his bed).

Cathryn: I don't care what the consequences are anymore of me seeing James. Jeremy can punish me as many times as he wants. I don't care. James and I have never been a day apart. We're always together. Im in love with James, and I'll do whatever it takes just to be with him.

Logan: Wow. You two really are in love, aren't you?

James: Yeah, we are. (He walks over sits next to me, and holds my hand.)

Logan: Im letting you guys go. You can still hang out here if you want, but you don't have to be my slaves anymore.

Cathryn: Really?

Logan: Yeah.

Cathryn: Awww, I think the Grinch's heart just grew.

Logan: (chuckles at my comment) Yeah, I honestly think it did. She's all yours James.

James: Thanks bro.

(Logan starts to leave the room.)
Cathryn: Wait, Logan. Can you take that thing out now?

Logan: Oh. Yeah. (Walks back over to me) Lay down.

Cathryn: Okay. (I let go of James' hand, and lay down on the bed. Logan lifts up the bottom of my night gown.)

Logan: This may hurt a bit.

Cathryn: (close my eyes) Just get it done and over with.

Logan: Okay. (He rips off the duct tape. I try my best to hold in my scream.)

Cathryn: Oooooow!!!!!!!

Logan: Sorry. Told ya it would hurt.
(I ignore that comment because Im groaning in pain trying not to scream and curse. I feel Logan start to touch my vagina, and pulling on the string of the vibrator) Wow, you're really wet.

Cathryn: Geeze, I wonder why...

Logan: Keep being sarcastic to me, I can always keep it in...

Cathryn: Okay. Im sorry.

Logan: Thats what I thought.

(I feel Logan pull the vibrator all the way out. I pull my nightgown down, and sit back up next to James.)

Cathryn: Thanks.

Logan: No problem. (He walks into his bathroom, and lays the vibrator in his sink, and walks back out.) Okay. So now you two can do whatever you want.

James: Okay. We're going to my house.

Logan: Okay. You both know the way out. Im going back up stairs to my game room.
(I get up and give Logan a hug.)

Cathryn: Thank you Logan.

Logan: You're welcome. Just be back here by 6:25 so Kaiden won't know you two were together.

Cathryn: It's okay. I will just walk over here at 6:30. I don't care what Kaiden or Jeremy says. I have a plan.

Logan: Alright. Just be careful.

Cathryn: I will. (I give Logan a kiss on the cheek. We're both surprised at what I just did.)

Logan: (smiling) K, well Im going upstairs. See ya...(Logan leaves his bedroom, and walks upstairs.)

I grab Kaiden's house coat off the floor, and carry it folding it in my arm. James gets up, grabs his book bag, pulls out my sandals out of his bag, and gives me to them to wear. I slide my feet in them. James holds my hand, and leads me out the door of Logan's house.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 05-18-2014 at 08:17 PM.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 02:19 AM   #342
KittyCat91

Smile

Hello my fellow readers. I'am sorry about the late chapter update. It's more of a challenge trying to write everything and edit it on the notes app in my iTouch. Im hoping to get a new laptop soon, so then hopefully I can be on here more often.
Please keep in mind that this story is FICTION, not real. If you read carefully and learn Cathrny's character in the beginning of the very few chapters, you can see that she is into it. She cause trouble for her brother purposely to see how far he will go. She secretly has a mind that no one knows about, but her brother is slowly figuring it out. She is only 17, slowy becoming an adult, so her mind is devoloping into being more curious about the sexual life. She secretly wants to be a slave. Even though she was expecting to be more of James's slave (which is why she kept running to him, to let him see she is submitting to him), she over heard her brother and his boyfriend calling each other Master. She figured her brother and his boyfriend had more experience, so she thought why not learn from them. Ovbiously, if she didnt want any of this she would have called the police. She secretly enjoys it. Hope this helps some. You will figure it out more, when you reach the ending.
Thank you for continuing in reading my story. Im glad you all enjoy it. Good news, Im working on the next chapter, so there is more on the way. Like I said, this story will never die.
Ps.
If you see something at the top that says "Diary (DO NOT OPEN)", just ignore it. Since my laptop broke I been using my iTouch as a Diary (to keep my nosey little siblings out of it), and been completing this story there. I sometimes forget to unselwct that part when I select to copy and paste it.
Xox.
Cat.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 05-18-2014 at 07:35 PM.
Old 05-20-2014, 12:55 AM   #343
newgril

thanks for the new update
newgril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 10:42 PM   #344
KittyCat91

Default Chapter 21

Diary (DO NOT OPEN)

We're now out side crossing the yard to his house.

James: So did I just see correctly that you kissed Logan's cheek?

Cathryn: Yeah... Weird right? (We both laugh a bit at my reaction)

James: (joking) I don't need to be worried about Logan being a competition do I?

Cathryn: Of course not. (I kiss James on the lips)

James: Good. (Kisses me back)

We're now at James' house on his front porch. James unlocks the front door, walks me in, and locks the door back. I go to James' room, lay Kaiden's house coat on a chair, take my sandals off, and lay down on his bed. James walks in his room, throws his bag next to his bed, and jumps on to his bed next to me.

James: So we're alone here for 2 more hours. Seth gets home from work at 6, I can start his chores later. What would you like to do?

Cathryn: I think I have an idea. (I cuddle next to James and start kissing him)

James: Mmm. I love your ideas.

James takes his clothes off, and then I take mine off. He lays on top of me, and we kiss passionately. I can already feel his cock getting hard, he starts rubbing it against my pussy. It's still wet from the vibrator, as he was rubbing his cock against my clit was making me even more wet, and making me feel really good. I gasp in surprise as I feel him put the tip of his cock inside my pussy. As he was sliding it all the way in, I could already feel myself on the edge of cumming. He starts going in and out of me in a slow steady paste, it felt good, but I wondered how it would feel if he went as fast as he could.

Cathryn: You can go faster, if you want.

James: How fast?

Cathryn: As fast as you want.

James: Really, are you sure you're ready?

Cathryn: Yes, Im ready.

James: (smiles) Okay.

James starts going in and out of me as fast as he can. I never felt anything like this before, it felt amazing. I couldn't help but to moan. I couldn't hold it in anymore, in a couple of seconds I came all over James' cock. He didn't stop and take it out, he kept on going. I don't know why, but I had this feeling that I needed to pee.

Cathryn: James...

All the sudden I felt this warm, tingly sensation all over my body. My heart was racing, and I was breathing heavily. I can feel my clit, pussy, and even my butt hole start to squeeze and pulse a few times. That feeling started spreading all over. My toes curled up, and I clinched on my hands into his sheets. I couldn't help but to hold my breath, and my body started quivering. It looked as if the room was staring to spin, so I close my eyes. I then let out a loud moan, and feel fluids come leaking out of my pussy, all over the bed covers. I then felt James finally cum inside of me.
We were both out of breath. My body is still quivering a bit. James lays on top of me, holds me tight in his arms, and kisses me.

James: I love you baby.

Cathryn: (out of breath) I... I love you too. (My body is finally back to normal, and very exhausted. James takes his cock out of me, and walks in his bathroom to clean off. He walks back out with a towel in his hand, and wipes my pussy lips with it, cleaning me up.) Im really sorry.

James: (confused) Sorry? For what?

Cathryn: For peeing on you're bed...(James chuckles at my apology.) What, what's so funny?

James: You're so cute. You didn't pee...

Cathryn: I didn't?

James: No. You just experience you're first orgasim. You squirted cum, you didn't pee.

Cathryn: Oh. (I can't help but to blush in embarrassment)

James: You're so cute. Nothing to be embarrassed about. It's a good thing.

Cathryn: Oh. Okay.

James: So how did it feel?

Cathryn: A bit weird, but very good.

James: Good. (Gives me a kiss) Wait here and relax, I'll be right back.

As I lay on my back on his bed, and close my eyes, I hear the sound of running water coming from his bathroom. I then hear Find "Your Way" by Blood On the Dance Floor start playing. I knew right then he was taking shower. James always loves to listen to Blood On the Dance Floor while he takes his showers. He's usually done by the time 3 songs are done playing. BOTDF is also one of my favorite techno bands. Listening to two of their songs actually saved my life. After my Mom passed away, plus always being bullied at school, I suffered from social anxiety and depression. What always kills me, still looking back, is that I was the only one who didn't get to say Goodbye to my Mother before she died. i wasn't able to be with her because after football practice the seniors locked me in a locker in the guys locker room, and no one else knew where I was. Because of that terrible haunting, I would think about suicide, just ending my life so I could finally be home and be with my Mom again. Until one day right before I was going to cut my arm again deeper with a knife, I heard Davehy's speech in the beginning to the song "You Are the Heart" coming from Jeremy's room. That's when I put down the knife, and just stayed sitting on the floor listening to that song. It's as if God was telling me to stay still and listen to that song. I came back into reality after the first chorus of the song from the pain in my arm, and feeling blood dripping on my leg. I was confused and scared of what I just did, and screamed for help. Jeremy busts down my door to get in my room, sees what I've done, and rushes me to the ER. If I didn't stop to listen to that song, I could have died by blood loss, I could have killed myself. I actually had the honor of meeting Jay and Dahvey. I wrote them a letter telling them everything what I had went through, how their song saved my life, and thanked them. They replied back to me by asking me for an interview, and giving me 4 V.I.P. passes. That concert was actually the first time James asked me to be his girlfriend on stage while they performed "Love Conquers All". Ironically, that song plays next. I feel James picking me up, and carrying me in his arms. I start to open my eyes to see where he's taking me.

James: Keep your eyes closed.

Cathryn: Why?

James: Because I have a surprise for you.

Cathryn: Oh. Okay. (I close my eyes again. I can hear the music get louder as we move.)

James: Okay. You can open your eyes now.

I open my eyes. I see his jacuzzi running filled with bubbles, sprinklers with a few rose petals, and some lit candles.

Cathryn: Wow James, this is amazing. (I kiss him)

James: Im glad you like it. (He sits me down in the jacuzzi, then he steps in, sitting next to me.) I love you Cathryn Annabell.

Cathryn: I love you too James Ezra.
(We kiss passionately for about a minute, because James stops me)

James: You can stay in here while I start Seth's chores.

Cathryn: You know, since I been back home. You don't have to do Seth's chores anymore.

James: That is very true. I'll just stay here with you then, until you're ready to get out.

I cuddle up next to James, abs lay my head on his shoulder. He lays his head down where the head cushion is in his jacuzzi, closes his eye, and we both just lay there relaxing listening to the music. We stay in there for about an hour. I must have fallen asleep, because it was Seth who woke me up by calling James' name.

Seth: James!? (In James's room) James where are you!?

James: Im in the bathroom! What do you want?

(Seth barges in James's bathroom, startling me, and I hide my body under the bubble for him not to see)
Seth: Well well well, what do we have here?

James: Dude, what the hell? Get out of my bathroom, my girlfriend is naked! Get out!

Seth: It's not like I've seen a girl naked before. I don't care.

Cathryn: But I do.

Seth: Cute.

James: What do you want?I thought you didn't get off work until 6?

Seth: I got off work early. Why haven't you done my chores? We made a deal.

James: Deals off bro. Do your own chores. Now get out of my bathroom!

Seth: What? What do you mean the deal is off?

Cathryn: Logan found me, and took me back home yesterday. So James doesn't have to do your chores anymore.

Seth: (annoyed) I didn't ask you Tinkerbell.

Cathryn: Whatever Smee.

James: Look Seth. Cathryn and I have both had a long day today. We had to help Logan do his chores. We're both exhausted, and would appreciate it if you gave us some privacy. Please?

Seth: (talking to me) So does Jeremy know that you are here?

Cathryn: Not exactly.

Seth: James you at least have to do my laundry, (takes a picture of us with his phone) or I can send this pic to Jeremy right now.

James: Fine, okay. I'll do your laundry.

Seth: NOOOW!

James: (fustrated) Okay! (He gets up out of the jacuzzi, drys himself off with a towel, wraps his robe around him, and leaves the bathroom. Seth looks at me in a perverted way.)

Cathryn: Not even in your dreams, you pervert!
(James comes back in grabbing Seth's wrist.)

James: You are not staying in here with my girlfriend. (Drags Seth out of the bathroom, and can hear him and James talking in the bedroom)

Seth: I wasn't even going to do anything!

James: Sure, whatever.

Seth: (mocking James) Sure, whatever.
(They leave the bedroom.)

Im now alone. I look at the clock and its now 5:30pm. I go under the jacuzzi for about 30 seconds just to get a fill of the jets relaxing my entire body. I come up from the water. I turn the jets off, and unplug the tub for the water to run down. I step out, reach for a towel that James set out for me, and dry off. I go into James' room, put my night gown back on, and wrap my hair up in a towel. I get James' book bag, and grab my phone out of the front pocket. I put the battery in, and turn it on. I sit down on the edge of James' bed. I see that I have about 100 missed calls from Jeremy, Kaiden, Logan, Jordan, and Trey. I have about 100 unread texts from Justin, 70 from Jeremy and Kaiden, 20 from Logan and Jordan, 15 from Trey, and bout 10 from Zacarie. I ignore the ones from Justin and block his number. I ignore Jeremy's, Kaiden's, and Logan's knowing they're threatening texts from when I ran off yesterday. I listen to Trey's and Jordan's voicemails, and read their text. They were both worried about me when Jeremy called them telling them I ran away from home. I text Trey back letting him know that I been back home, and I'm okay. After what happened between Jordan and I this morning I decided to write him an apology letter.)

Cathryn: Hey Jordan. I'm really sorry about what happened this morning. I didn't mean what I said. I was just frustrated at what's been happening to me for the last couple of days. I didn't mean to take my anger and frustration out on you. You been my best friend from the beginning. You're always that friend who looks out for me, and thank you. I hope that you can forgive me, and that we can still be friends. I'am truly sorry about what I said.
Love you,
Cathryn.(I send the text to him. I then look at Zacarie's texts. He's been worried about me since what happened yesterday.)

Zacarie: Cat,
As you know I talked to Jeremy yesterday. I tried giving him ideas of discipling you without physically hurting you. I hope my advice helps. Please respect your brother so he doesn't have to punish you any more. Let me know how things are going, and if you need me to come over. I'm always here for you sis. I love you.
Xox,
Zacarie.
( I reply back to his message.)

Cathryn: Hey Zacarie. Thank you for coming over yesterday. I can say that it did help. As you saw yesterday Jeremy grounded me from seeing James. I'm at James' house right now, but Jeremy doesn't know. He thinks I'm still at Logan's house. Logan let James and I go, we didn't have to do his chores anymore. I know Jeremy has forbidden me from James but our love is to strong, we are both weak when we're apart. I have a plan up my sleeve to where Jeremy will let mine and James' punishment go. I'm willing to do what it takes to be ungrounded from seeing James. Just trust me. I'll be fine. I love you too.
Xox,
Cathryn.( I send Zacarie the text. I then get a reply from Jordan.)

Jordan: Cat, it's okay. I was shocked myself at what happened. After I came home, and cooled myself off, I understood why. It's okay Kit Cat, I forgive you. Of course you're still my friend<3
How is it going with Logan? Do I need to come back over? (I reply back to Jordan)

Cathryn: Thank you for forgiving me Jordan. I'm very glad that we're still friends<3 At first things went a bit terrible with Logan. He did do some mean things to me, but then him and I had a talk, and we're friends now. He let James and I go, and I been at James' house spending time with him before Kaiden comes to pick me up. Yes, I know James and I aren't suppose to see each other. I have a plan up my sleeve when Jeremy finds out that I been seeing James. I promise I will be fine. (I send the text to Jordan. James walks in with clean bed sheets in his hand.)

James: Hey babe, can you hold these clean sheets for me for a few second?

Cathryn: Yeah, sure. (Take the clean sheets from him. He takes the dirty sheets off his bed, and throws them on the floor. Then he takes the sheets from my hands, and put it on his bed.)

James: Thanks.

Cathryn: You're welcome. James: You can lay down and take a nap if you want too. I will be back in 5 minutes.

Cathryn: Okay. I'm really sorry about this.

James. It's okay. It's not your fault. My brothers an ass.

Seth: (in the hall way) Heard that!

James: Good! (Talking to me) If you're done you can give me the towel, and I can put it in the laundry.

Cathryn: Okay. (I unwrap the towel. My hair isn't dripping wet anymore, so I give him the towel) Do you need any help?

James: No, it's okay. I got it. (He picks up all the dirty laundry off the floor) I'll be right back.

(James leaves his room to put the dirty laundry in the laundry room. I lay down on his bed, and read another text from Jordan.)

Jordan: You and Logan friends? What did I miss? We have to have a date soon, I want to you tell me everything that happened... Of course I guess we have to wait until your not grounded anymore. I'm also curious to know what you have planed.
(I reply back.)

Cathryn: LOL. I know it's shocking. But seriously, Logan and I are friends now. I even gave him a friend kiss on the cheek for the first time in life today. And yes, when we go on our date I will tell you everything. The plan is a bit complicated to explain. I can say that hopefully it will help get me ungrounded too.
(I send my reply to Jordan. A minute later I get a reply back from Jordan.)

Jordan: A kiss?... Wait, you do know that spitting in his face doesn't count as a kiss right?... (I reply to his tex)

Cathryn: Haha, very funny. XP Yes, I know. I'm serious Jordan. I mean Im surprised myself, but I kissed Logan Taylor. Even James was surprised.(Jordan texts back)

Jordan: But those are my kisses! LOL. J/K. Wow, a kiss. Well good to know that you two are finally friends. LOL. What was James reaction? (I reply back.)

Cathryn: Well of course Logan and I will still pick on each other some. We both agreed it would be too weird if he stopped picking on me. I would also miss it some. LOL. James made a joke asking me if he should be worried about having a competition between Logan. (Jordan replies.)

Jordan: Haha. Yeah, that would be too weird if he stopped picking on you. LMAO! I don't blame James XP
(James walks back in his room looking at his phone, and sits next to me.)

James: So I just got a text from Logan. He said that Kaiden just texted him. Kaiden said that he will be here in 10 minutes. Logan wants to know if he should tell him that you're at my' house?

Cathryn: Tell Logan to not tell Kaiden that I'm here with you. I will call Kaiden.

James: Okay. (He texts Logan, put his phone on his nightstand, then sits back and puts his arm around me. I call Kaiden.)

Kaiden: (picks up) Hey, Im pulling out of your driveway, on my way to Logan's to pick you up. Are you ready to go?

Cathryn: Yes, I'm ready. I will be waiting outside.

Kaiden: Okay. See you in 5 minutes.

Cathryn: K. Bye.

Kaiden: Bye.
(We both hang up. I put my phone in my pocket, and get up off of James's bed.)

Cathryn: I have to go now. Kaiden will be here soon.

James: Oh. Okay. (Gets up off his bed and stands next to me) I will miss you.

Cathryn: I'll miss you too.
(We kiss passionately for a minute. He picks up his book bag, holds my hand, walks me to the door, and opens it for me.)

James: I love you.

Cathryn: I love you more.

James: I love you more.
(We give each other a big hug, and a kiss goodbye. I take the bag from James, and put it on my back. I give him one more kiss. A car honks startling us, and see Kaiden park his 2012 Jeep Wrangler in James' drive way.)

Kaiden: Get in the car now!!!

Cathryn: Okay! Hold on!

Seth: James, what's taking so long! Get your ass back in here!!

James: Alright, I'm coming!

Cathryn: Wait, you don't have to do his chores now. Hey Seth, come here!

Seth: (walks to where we are) What do you want Tinkerbell, I'm busy.

Cathryn: Busy at what, watching porn or making it? Listen, James doesn't have to do your chores anymore. As you can see my brother now knows that I'm here. So how about not being a lazy ass pig and do your own chores for once. Seth: Oh. Well I can always still send the pic of you naked with James in his hot tub. (James sneaks Seth's phone out of his pocket, and deletes the photo.)

James: Not if you don't have the picture any more. (Smiles at Seth and hands him back his phone.) This is why you shouldn't have your password as 1234. Don't take a picture of my girl ever again!

Seth: Get the fuck out.
(Pushes James out of his their house and locks the door. We both laugh at Seth's reaction.)

Cathryn: We make a great team huh?

James: We make an awesome team. You're my girl.

Kaiden: Cathryn Annabell get in the car now!!!

Cathryn: Okay, I'm coming! Geez.

James: I will walk you. Im going to Logan's house since Seth is pissed off at me.

James walks me to Kaiden's car, he opens the door to the passenger seat for me. I put the book bag on the floorboard under my seat.

James: I love you Cathryn.

Cathryn: I love you too James.

James gives me one more kiss. Kaiden reaches over the seat grabbing my arm, pulling me closer into the car away from James, grabs my waste and forces me in my seat.

Kaiden: I told you to get in!

Cathryn: Let me go! (Kaiden lets me go, sits back in his seat and buckles up, and starts his car.)

Kaiden: Close the door.

Cathryn: Okay! Stop being such an ass. Geez.

(I look back one more time at James, and close the door. Before I could wave him goodbye Kaiden speeds out of the drive way, onto the road now driving to his house.

Kaiden: Put your seatbelt on.

Cathryn: Well I was going too before you just sped out of James' driveway like a maniac. (I put my seatbelt on.)

Kaiden: Why the hell were you at James' house to begin with!?

Cathryn: Because I wanted too be there.

Kaiden: You were suppose to be at Logan's house!

Cathryn: I was at Logan's house.

Kaiden: Jeremy is going to be fuckin pissed at you!

Cathryn: I don't care! You can stop yelling at me, Im right next to you. Stop being such an asshole.

Kaiden: Keep your mouth shut! Call me an ugly name one more time, and I'll punish you. I do have authority over you now, since your living with me for a few months. Don't fucking test me!
(I fold my arms lean my head back against the seat and look out my window.)
Cathryn: (mumbles) Whatever.

I watch as we pass houses through our neighbor hood driving to the end of the street, pulling in Kaiden's drive way.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 07-25-2014 at 10:57 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk