Old 02-27-2012, 08:17 PM   #1
HiI'mPaul

Red face Elementary Nightmare

Hey I'm Paul. This story which will probably all be done in one or two posts is a sub-plot of my currently in hiatus post, "The Neighbor." As it is a sub-plot, it contains one of the main characters from that story, his name is Paul. This story actually takes place when Paul is in seventh grade, if you had read "The Neighbor" you would know that it takes place when he is a sophomore. I hope this time difference does not confuse anyone.

If you like what you read, you may want to check out "The Neighbor."

Thanks for picking this story and please enjoy.

Sincerely,

"Paul"

Chapter 1: Enter Whites

Paul's thoughts of Anthony were subdued and instead replaced by those of gym class, with the utterly repulsive gym teacher, known as Mrs. Whites. She was big, she was ugly, she was mean, and most of her students had been embarrassed by her in some way or another. Paul had had never personally been terrorized by the over-sized brute, but he had seen the horrors of the locker room. He was one of the first to the stalls, his penis was only around three and a half inches and he was aware that he should not be proud of that fact. That was only one of the reasons he liked to get changed in the stalls, Mrs. White was the other. Although her visits were infrequent, she did come into the boy's locker room and 'make sure that the boy's were not goofing off.' In all reality, she was looking at a bunch of boys in their underwear and everyone was quite aware of it. Paul had even heard a rumor that one day she had gone into the locker room and pulled down a boy's underwear and then took it, but not before looking at his naked body. It was one of those rumors that you imagine happening to you and makes you shudder, Paul thought about it all the time. He liked embarrassment but to be seen naked by a lot of your classmates and a female gym teacher would be death to him, especially with his not so well-endowed downstairs. Paul had been thinking of his vile first period teacher for almost fifteen minutes but it did not stop there. A lot of the girls in school had also reported that Mrs. Whites liked girls as well. She would visit the girls in their locker room as well, which might be normal if she didn't watch them change the whole time. Paul had heard a similar rumor that she unhooked girl's bras and pulled down their panties almost every time she went in there. The rumors were so similar that Paul decided they could not be true, but he was still fearful that he might one day be the victim of her efforts to see young teens naked...

It was getting quite late for a school night, Paul realized how tired he would be in the morning so he quickly hopped in his bed. Bidding the world and his thoughts of Mrs. Whites a good night, he quickly dozed off into the world of dreams...

Paul awoke feeling as he always did, tired and angry. Tired because no matter how early he went to sleep he always seemed to not get enough, and angry because the school had not burned down the night prior. But he pushed through these strong feelings and emotions, got ready, and hopped on the bus just as it arrived. On the bus ride in the morning, he liked to keep to himself, he looked terrible and he knew it. A five minute nap would not give him his energy back but he was going to try it anyway, but the bumpy roads of his city thought otherwise. He was going to have to stay awake if he wanted to keep his spinal cord in place, annoyed he opened his book bag looking for something to entertain him. At first glance he was only irritated by the lack of things to do, but then upon the second glance he became scared... he had forgot his gym clothes. Paul's book bag was nearly torn to pieces as he frantically searched for his exercise attire. His efforts proved fruitless, they weren't in there. He accepted his fate and tried not to think about the consequences of his mistake...

Paul sat around and talked to his classmates as they all got changed, it made him feel a little awkward but they were all guys so he knew it was fine. Collectively the guys stumbled out of the door into the gymnasium, Paul fearing the worst. Everyone formed an irregular circle around Mrs. Whites as she prepared to instruct everyone. "Okay everybody, be quiet! Today we are going to be playing dodge ball." Mrs. Whites announced as she veered around the circle. Paul was hoping that he had remembered his luck today and that she had not noticed him, but his semi-Irish heritage had not passed down the luck trait apparently. She had almost missed him but like a targeting system her eyes beamed right back at him, and she then fired her words like missiles, each one hitting Paul right in the gut. "Paul, where is your uniform?" "I forgot it, sorry." He spoke softly hoping for sympathy, but it did not work. "Well what are we going to do about that Paul?" "I don't know." He still spoke almost at a whisper but it took no effect on her. "Well, I have an idea. You can either do it or fail the class." this was a direct hit, Paul was fearful of what the option could be. He also thought that her failing him for one day of missing clothes was wrong and unfair but what choice did he have now? "What is the first choice?" he asked gently. "You can wear the rentals." she bellowed. Paul could not believe how generous she was being, wearing rentals was not a bad choice at all. "Okay, I will take the rentals." "Okay then, take your clothes off and I will go grab them." Paul's smiling face quickly turned to one of confusion, "Right here?" "Yeah those are part of the conditions, take them or leave them." Paul was flabbergasted, could she really do this? Did she really have the power to literally strip them of their clothes or fail them? He decided that he was going to do it, he would only be in his underwear in front of everyone for a couple seconds, he had a nice body anyway. Best case scenario was that he could probably sue the school and get her fired, and make a whole lot of money for his family. Paul had always thought this way, long-term effects and short-term effects and compared them to see if it was worth it. "I'll do it." Mrs. Whites happy with his answer went to her office to get the rentals while Paul bravely pulled of both of his shirts, uniform and tee-shirt, and then slipped his shoes off and then pulled down his jeans. He had boxers on, hiding the fact that his bulge would not be visible in any other type of underwear. He was quite impressed by the maturity of his classmates, few girls giggled and most of the guys were silent. Everyone could feel the embarrassment running through Paul's blood, Mrs. Whites had harassed them for years as well...

She returned quickly holding the rentals in hand, "25 cents." she demanded. "What?" Paul asked. "The rentals cost 25 cents, if you don't have the money then you have to be suspended or participate in the correct attire you do have." "Are you serious?" Paul was now completely angry and annoyed that she was even trying this. "Wear what you have or fail the class and do it over." she drove a hard bargain. Paul was not so quick to respond this time, he thought about what he was to say, but after thirty seconds all he could come up with was, "Fine." Paul had played it all out in his head, he gets through the class, school and then goes home reports what happened and then sues her, making his family a lot of money, getting her fired, and showing off his confidence to the other kids. What he didn't think of, was what she said next. "Actually those underwear are not uniform either..."

Chapter 2: Life is a Pair of Boxers

Mrs. Whites was obviously pushing her luck and was nervous. Paul was an expert in the field of nervousness, every day of his life he faced at least one time where he had been nervous, especially after asking a question. Looking at her face he imagined himself in the sixth grade, asking out one of his longest known friends, Jamie. His face probably looked near the same as Mrs. Whites as he uttered and mumbled the words "Will you go out with me?" The shaky sound of his own voice was embarrassing, but salvation soon arrived in one syllable, "Yes." At the time, he had been surprised, but "So what is your decision, Paul? Paul!?" One of his favorite memories had interrupted his conversation and then his conversation had interrupted his memory. In the last minute Paul had forgotten what they were talking about, "What were the options?" he asked as he now remembered he was in his boxers. "Well.." Mrs. Whites now sounded nervous, "You can fail the class or participate today without any of your clothes." Paul's small downstairs was getting a little excited as he thought about running around naked, he liked the thrill of embarrassment. "Okay." Paul did not give a clear answer with this word but he did when he grabbed his boxers and threw them down to the ground. He stepped out of them and kicked them towards Mrs. Whites, his naked body on full display to everyone. He was proud of his body except for his small member, but he always followed the quote, "Lord grant me the power to change what I can, accept what I can not, and the power to tell the difference." In other words, he knew his penis was small but he could not change it, so he was just going to have to deal with it. In one collective gasp, everyone had changed their view from his face to his butt and penis, he knew it too. Mrs. Whites' lady boner was not visible of course, but in Paul's mind, her hard on was tearing through her shorts. It was like she and his penis were in a staring contest, it was intense but after what seemed like years of battle she looked back up at his face and spoke, "Well, I am surprised at your choice, I guess you really don't want to fail this class. Okay class I am going to get the balls, everyone get acquainted with Paul's body, I don't want anyone laughing or giggling during the game..."

"Life is a pair of boxers." Paul whispered to himself. It didn't really make too much sense but he found some meaning in it. When those boxers were taken off and kicked aside he had put life aside, he was just living. Maybe it was embarrassing and it exposed all of his body but he felt free and open. As he studied this analogy in his mind, he noticed a group of girls maybe seven walking over to him. Were they here to get 'acquainted' with his body, mock him, or here to encourage him? The leader took front position and said "Nice body Paul, I am glad Mrs. Whites decided to be a bitch today." Paul merely smiled back, embarrassed. They began inspecting his body, he felt their eyes touching his erect penis and butt. Some actually did touch him, only his butt but he still loved the feeling, it caused blood to shoot all throughout his body. They were done pretty quickly but the leader stayed behind as the rest went to join the rest of the class again. She sensually whispered in his ear, "I think it is really brave, what you are doing Paul. Don't be ashamed." she said this as she circled around him like a hawk stalking its prey. Her finger created a path along his body starting at his hips, going across his butt and back around until she had reached his dick. She was sure to block the view of everyone else as she took his five inch erection in hand, Paul was still processing what was happening. Once again she leaned in close and whispered, "I like them small," as she still gripped his dick in hand she also grabbed his arm. She pulled it to her body and pushed it down toward her shorts, Paul's hand did not argue as it ventured down into the depths of her tight panties. He had reached his station, a wet and shaven pussy was literally at his finger tips. Paul's first sexual encounter was in his gym class, it was a strange twist of fate but he would rather it happen here than not at all. He had no idea what he was doing and was about ready to blow so he simply did a stroking motion with his index finger, she loved it. She tried to conceal the moan she felt brewing but it came out anyway, she then walked away leaving Paul to wonder why. But as he turned, he saw Mrs. Whites returning to the gym with the balls she promised earlier. Paul could only imagine the joy that would be brought to him with those hard, rubber balls...

Chapter 3: Red Blur and Tight White

Stay tuned!

I just joined so I can't even think of what to do with my signature.

Last edited by HiI'mPaul; 02-28-2012 at 03:59 PM. Reason: To expand upon.
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:21 PM   #2
shavedrachel rocks!

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

limets: everything has to be private other wize its ok

im male!
shavedrachel rocks! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:58 PM   #3
daremaster 1
getDare God

That was good. Glade to see another story of yours.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 01:04 PM   #4
HiI'mPaul

Updated the last post, full new chapter.

I just joined so I can't even think of what to do with my signature.
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassing, naked, school, streaking, stripping