Old 03-21-2011, 06:03 PM   #16
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

nice chapter wonder what they will do next?
Old 03-22-2011, 03:00 PM   #17
skjelner

Default Chapter Three Part 4

Jason’s penis was much thicker than Chris’s, though, as it was hairless, it tasted a bit better. Still, Erin immediately gagged, as Jason had not exactly been gentle with his entry, touching his cock to the back of her throat on the first insertion. If she had eaten within the past half day or so, Erin would have surely thrown up, but since her stomach was empty, she instead just dry heaved. Chris aimed another forceful, hairy cock-slap to her cheek, and Jason released a long sigh out of pleasure.

“Yeah, that’s right, slut, take it all.” He wrenched her head up so that she stared at him, then spat onto her eye, causing her to blink furiously and weep more. “What’s wrong you fucking hussy? Can’t take a little punishment for being such a dumb bitch? Let’s see you handle a little throat-fucking” Erin ignored him as he forced half of his rigid cock into her mouth, more than five inches. She was sure part of it went down her throat, preventing her gag reflex.

“Ohhhhhh,” Jason groaned and throat-fucked her repeatedly, ramming his wet cock against her skull. Erin was sure she could feel the inside of her gullet bruising but pressed on relentlessly.

Meanwhile, Mark had moved down to her vagina and was rubbing her clitoris between his fingers, at the same time vigourously stroking his cock. Waves of resentful gratification sailed through Erin’s shaking body, and he began drawing her clit into and out of his mouth.

“Shit, I’ve never seen a pussy this tight,” he exclaimed excitedly, “and it still smells like the beach, too.” Satisfied that he was giving her plenty of pleasure, he parted her legs further and spread her labia. “Let’s find out just how tight it is”, he said as he plunged two fingers into her uterus.

Erin howled in pain between sucks of Jason’s pulsating dick and slaps from Chris’s, and Mark started roughly fingering her steadily moistening vagina while continuing to pleasure her swelling clitoris and his own penis. “You like being finger-fucked, cutie-pie?” he asked rhetorically. Erin certainly did not; it was boorish and painful and only activated her tear ducts again. “Oh stop whining, I can tell your body fucking loves it.”

The slaps from Chris’s penis stung even worse now that she was crying again, but he soon let up, grabbed her arm, and yelled, “jerk me off, slut!” She quickly grabbed his furry cock and stroked, making him moan immediately. Apparently, Erin mused, guys who’ve just ejaculated get aroused quicker than those just getting started. Lost in her fleeting thought, she squeezed his scrotum a little harder than she normally would, earning her a fierce slap from Chris.

“Don’t you FUCKING try to get rough with me, or I’ll cut your fucking nipple off!” Erin wasn’t sure that he was lying, so she resolved to be more careful in the future. Avoiding permanent injury was her highest priority, so she certainly did not want to upset her cruel rapists. At this, she sucked extra ferociously on Jason’s cock, taking another inch into her mouth and breathing heavily onto it in reaction to Mark’s finger-fucking, which was now beginning to feel less painful and more bearable. She could not deny that her body had been desiring stimulation like his for years, but her mind held nothing but contempt for their brutality.

Jason abruptly jerked his cock from Erin’s tired mouth and, before she could move, squeezed his cock a few times, spraying multiple streams of semen onto her face, waving it around so as to cover her entire countenance with a thick layer of translucent liquid. Erin’s eyes burned as some of the foul liquid seeped into them; she blinked rapidly, released Chris’s dick, and threw her head to the floor, covering it with her hand.

Erin had never felt so humiliated in her life and wanted to just hide herself from all human eyes. Sadly, that was not possible, as Jason wrested her hand away from her face, Mark slid his fingers from her soaking vagina—she must have ejaculated while he was fingering her—and added to Erin’s mortification by rubbing his cum-drenched fingers on her nostrils. She inhaled her own female effluence and suddenly also tasted her vagina on her tongue: Mark had shoved his fingers into her wet mouth and closed her lips around them. Her own cum was saltier than she expected, and she couldn’t decide which tasted worse: it or Jason’s or Chris’s semen, which the two were now smearing around her face with their penises.

“Clean us off, bitch,” Jason ordered, and two cocks were stuffed into her mouth as Mark sat lightly on her jutting hip bones, his sweaty genitals splayed out onto her stomach, and went back to her breasts, swiping her damp pussy with his fingers a few more times to soak them in cum, which he then slathered over her pointy nipples. He blew his cool breath across them, and Erin quivered yet again, grabbing both dicks with her free hand and shoving as much of them as she could into her gaping mouth, tasting Chris’s nasty pubic hair once more. Meanwhile, Mark squeezed her tits, filling his wet fingers, then slapped them over and over again, grinding his body back and forth against her tight skin.

Finally content, Jason and Chris triumphantly removed their throbbing shafts from Erin’s gullet and backed away from her. Mark, too, released her, leaving her voluminous breasts sagging a bit to the side after such careless treatment.

“Do you think she’s had enough?” Chris asked his pals, his penis slowly going limp. Erin noticed all three men grinning widely and came to the grim realisation that this was not the end of her sexual abuse for the day.

“Nah, not yet,” Jason replied. Get her onto the bed.”
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:25 PM   #18
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

great chapter cant wait for the next one
Old 03-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #19
skjelner

Default Chapter Three Part 5

Mark hurried to the pile of clothes on the floor and again retrieved the handcuff key, along with the two smaller ones that went with the tiny locks holding the chains around her ankles. He quickly unlocked the remaining cuff, and Chris promptly pinned both her arms to the floor, preventing the struggle that Erin had seriously been considering: she did not want to get raped and was prepared to do anything to prevent it.

There was nothing she could do, however, as though her legs were strong, they were no match for Mark’s and Jason’s faculties. They gripped her slippery thighs tightly (some of her cum had dripped down them), and when Mark unlocked her chains, they each lifted up one of her legs, overpowering her attempts at kicking.

Chris raised her arms over her head, and together they hoisted Erin’s tall, naked body into the cool air, moving her out from under the harsh lights over to the bed in the corner of the room. The men heaved her onto the bed, and within an instant, Mark thrust himself upon her, pinning her down so that she couldn’t escape, his soft penis resting on her pubic mound.

“So who’s gonna fuck her first?” Chris asked, and Erin’s eyes grew wide.

Jason responded, “I think me, definitely. I’m the biggest and we’ll get the best scream from her if I pound her first, especially cause she’s still a fucking virgin. God, what a tease.”

Mark looked back at him and laughed, and Erin realized her chance. She slipped her wet body from underneath him, kicked his arms away, and rolled to the side and off the bed. As she made a break for the door, Chris leaped at her, grabbed her arms, and twisted her back around to face the bed. Jason immediately ran up to her and slapped her fiercely across the chest.

“Don’t … you … fucking … THINK about trying to get out of here!” he bellowed between smacks. Finally he wound up his arm and struck her semen-drenched face with everything he could muster. Erin’s cheeks burned like hell, and, tears pouring from her eyes yet again, she staggered backward into Chris’s body, unable to think straight.

“Ugh,” Jason exclaimed and wiped his wet hand on one of her firm, tender breasts, covering it in the disgusting semen-saliva mixture. Chris grabbed a fistful of Erin’s hair and shoved her forward; Jason slammed her back-first onto the bed, and Mark climbed on top of her once more, clenching his hands tightly around her wrists.

Erin couldn’t move.

“There’s nothing you can do this time,” Mark informed her, looking straight into her pretty green eyes, “so I suggest you quit being a little bitch and just take this willingly and try to look as pretty as you can, and we won’t hurt you any more. Okay?” Erin nodded her head, her face still doused in cum and saliva, and wondered how she could possibly look pretty now, and why her captors even cared. “No, answer me!” he commanded.

“O-Okay,” she stammered for the third time that night.

“Okay what?” Mark pressed.

“Okay, I’ll … try to look pretty for you.” Erin became aware that she hadn’t spoken in quite some time, and it felt odd to be speaking now; her throat felt scratchy and swollen, likely from Chris’s and Jason’s harsh treatment with their cocks.

Erin also had no idea what time it was, as there was no clock in the room. She guessed that car ride had taken about two and a half hours and that she’d been in the room for about an hour, so if they’d left the beachfront at around seven, it’d be around ten-thirty now. This estimation hit her hard: it was still early into the night, so there was plenty of time for more sexual degradation if her captors so desired.

Erin didn’t know how long she would be there for, either. She had heard one of the guys say something about her captivity lasting for “days”, which, if true, meant rotten news for her. She sighed to herself and decided again to just take whatever her captors had in for her tonight. Besides, she thought, the doors were made of steel and locked by combination; what would she have done even if she had reached the exit? Perhaps she could think about a better means of escape in the morning.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:57 AM   #20
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

very nice cant wait to see if she enjoys the good fucking and when she finally has anal
Old 03-24-2011, 04:14 PM   #21
skjelner

Default Chapter Four Part 1

Chapter Four

“Get off her, Mark; she’s not gonna try and run now,” Jason commanded, and Mark did as he was told. He and Chris got to their knees on either side of Erin, who was stretched back onto the bed, her perfectly round breasts blocking her view of what Jason was about to do. The two men started loudly masturbating, for their dicks were still wet from Erin’s blow jobs.

Jason smiled and stroked his cock a bit to get it fully hard, then splayed Erin’s tan legs to the sides, grabbed her around the waist, and pulled her toward him so that her vagina and ass crack hung over the edge of the bed a little, open to the cool air. Jason, knees against the side of the bed, directed his penis toward Erin’s pubic area and rubbed its head around the sticky folds of her vagina, lubricating it. Once his dick was moist enough for entry, he inserted the very tip of it, with great difficulty, into her vagina.

“Holy fucking shit you’re tight,” he told Erin, who gasped at the uncomfortable sensation.

“Please … there’s no way that thing’s gonna fit inside me; please, stop; please stop; don’t do this to me!” she shrieked, but Jason ignored her pleads as usual.

To her horror, Erin realized that he hadn’t bothered with a condom, and now getting raped was bumped lower on her list of worries: getting pregnant would be far worse, especially by a man she only knew the name of.

How could she possibly handle a baby on her own? Maybe Isabel and Emi would help her take care of it, but no … there was no way she’d let herself get pregnant by these sick men. She’d fight them if she had to. But then again … she was set to start her period sometime next week; wasn’t the best time for a girl to get pregnant right before her period? Erin wasn’t sure, but tried to suppress the thought of a wailing baby in her room every night, a baby that would never have a father …

Jason took hold of her thighs and pushed them up so that her knees fell behind her head. Erin whimpered as she recalled hearing somewhere that a guy could penetrate a girl deepest in this position.

Erin’s captor paused for a moment to gaze at her beautifully smooth and pristinely shaven vulva. Due to Mark’s rough fingering, her inner labia just barely peeked out from between the now-wet folds, glistening in the bare light of the room.

Before Erin could fret any longer, Jason plunged his immense cock with great force into her vagina. She let loose an ear-splitting scream, for he had been in no way careful or gentle with his entry, and felt the thin barricade of her hymen stretch and, very painfully, shatter to pieces within her widening uterus.

The largest item she had ever taken in there was a tampon, which paled in comparison to Jason’s enormous and unyielding penis, which he had now begun sliding back out: it was slow and difficult to do so, as Erin’s uterus was so tight, and it hurt just as much coming out as going in.

The massive creature finally popped out with a sick squelching sound, and Erin’s brownish-pink vulva gaped open at its invader, a little looser than before. Unbeknownst to her, Jason’s dick was covered in a thin red substance, her own blood. He wiped his penis on her smooth-shaven pubic mound, startling her. Erin struggled to glimpse over her sore breasts and saw the blood. Her chest gave a great heave, but no vomit came; the sight of blood had always made Erin queasy.

“What the hell are you doing to me?!” she demanded, frightened by the red liquid smeared below her navel.

“Your cherry popped, of course,” Mark answered with a short laugh, leaning over one of Erin’s legs to tickle her nipple with his tongue, still jacking himself off.

“Yeah, and I had to wipe my dick off, unless you’d rather me fuck you with blood all over my dick,” Jason clarified.

“N-No,” Erin murmured weakly, now on the verge of fainting.

“Good, now shut up and enjoy this.”
Old 03-26-2011, 10:36 PM   #22
skjelner

Default Chapter Four Part 2

It felt as though the walls of her vagina were on fire, and Erin snapped back to reality instantly, screaming over and over as Jason rapidly continued his rape, thrusting his cock in all the way to the hilt with every rough insertion, his smooth scrotum slapping unrestrainedly against her bare ass, making loud noises each time.

After a few minutes worth of vicious sex, Erin was able to relax a little, for her vaginal canal grew looser and looser with each assertive jab, and the pain began to lessen. Meanwhile, Mark quit pleasuring her nipple and jammed his fat penis into her mouth, as he had not yet received a blow job.

Chris ordered Erin to jack him off, and she powerlessly obeyed, reluctantly gratifying all three of her rapists. Every pound from Jason shook the bed, and Erin rocked back and forth with her legs waving wildly over her head, making Mark’s blow job extra sloppy and messy. Some of her saliva flew from her mouth, dribbling down her neck or onto her chest, which Chris was now slapping insistently, alternating blows between her breasts and the underside of her lower thigh, which stung quite a bit.

Erin barely noticed the tears in her eyes, however, as Jason’s once-painful fucking turned to pleasure-inducing intercourse. As much as the helpless girl despised this sickening rape, her body was enjoying the action: Jason hairless balls felt oddly good against her shaven skin, and she now understood why some girls, and even guys, shave their genitals just for sex.

“Ahhhhhhoooooohhhhhhhoooooo!!” Erin moaned very loudly, her licentious pussy begging to be pounded harder, though in her mind, nothing could be worse.

“Are you finally enjoying this?” Jason queried over her yelps, but still Erin furiously shook her head. She was not lying: never before had she felt so violated, ashamed, and spiteful.

“Fuck you!” Erin screamed. “I hope you die and rot in hell!”

“Oh, I know your filthy cunt loves it!” Jason shot back. “Deep down you’re nothing but a dirty little whore!” Erin knew he had gotten the first part right, and wondered if this was what sex was like for Isabel, whether she truly wanted it, or whether it was just her body’s inner urges controlling her. Either way, Erin could now understand the appeal of sex; it was just sickening that she was experiencing it in a way her brain couldn’t enjoy.

In fact, Erin’s bodily urges kept swelling, eventually beyond the point of her control. It felt as though her twenty years of pent-up chastity were all at once overwhelming her, and she was powerless to resist. So she sucked harder and deeper at Mark’s cock, reaching up to try and force it down her throat.

“That’s right, take it all; it’s only seven inches; you can take it,” he cried out. He was wrong, but Erin managed to get most of it in. A few inches must have slipped into her gullet, as there was no way that much of it could have fit into her mouth. Used to the feeling, she was past gagging now and tried to give Mark as much satisfaction as possible, like Jason was doing for her, running her tongue around his smooth shaft as he rammed it into her aching mouth, flicking it over his penis’s head every time he pulled out.

Erin stared at Mark’s small patch of black pubic hair and she concentrated on Chris now, masturbating him furiously, exchanging focus between his hairy, bent cock and sticky, furry scrotum. Both men at her sides moaned together, and each pinched a nipple, adding to Erin’s steadily amassing venereal pleasure. Jason, fucking her pussy harder than ever and starting to sweat, aimed a quick slap at her left thigh, then another at her tan ass cheek, which bounced a bit from the impact and quickly turned red.

“Uhhhhhahhh,” she sighed heavily as Mark’s penis rebounded from her throat—this was the first slap of the night that had actually felt tolerable.

“You like that, Erin? Want some more, slut?”

“N-No,” she sputtered, though that was not strictly true: her body wanted it very much.

As if he could sense the desire in her words, Jason aimed another slap to her other ass cheek, caused Erin to choke down the last inch of Mark’s cock. Her throat muscles reflexively tightened around it once the next fierce slap made contact, causing Mark to grab a handful of her now-messy brown hair as his penis released its contents. Warm, thick semen shot from his throbbing member as he instinctively withdrew from Erin’s gullet, but he suddenly shoved it back in once more, finishing his ejaculation inside her mouth.

“Swallow it all this time; I want you to taste me, drink my jizz,” Mark instructed her quickly, and just as she managed to choke down the slimy, revolting liquid, Chris, too, reached his orgasm and shot numerous jets of cum from his dick onto her breasts and stomach. It seemed to burn, as Erin’s breasts were so chilly from the room, but she could make no motion to wipe it off, as Mark yanked his now-limp penis from her mouth, to be replaced by Chris’s.

“Clean me off again, whore,” and Erin obeyed, tasting Chris’s salty semen as she sucked his cock deep into her throat, just as she had just done for Mark, who was now sitting on the wobbling bed, breathing heavily. “Aw, look at your precious boobs, all drenched in cum like that. They’re beautiful,” he mocked. “And your cute tummy painted white, absolutely gorgeous.”

Jason slowed down his ramming, smacked her ass twice more to Erin’s great displeasure, then planted his large hands firmly on the raw spots where he had slapped her. Suddenly, he plunged his penis in one last time, somehow deeper than ever before, and paused for a moment, shaking. Finally, his cock, like the others’, erupted. Erin yelped in protest, not expecting him to also ejaculate, and struggled to kick Jason away, but Chris held her legs tightly against her ears so that she could do nothing to resist.
Old 03-27-2011, 05:48 PM   #23
Instinct

Eep! <3 Still reading, it's amazing! pleaseee keep them coming

Likes,
pain, nipple/clit/pussy torture, feeling 'full', rough sex.
Will do just a little bit,
anal, ice.
Uninterested,
spanking, edging, tying myself up, non-genital pain.
Limits,
scat, public, getting caught, food, messy/complicated, photos.
Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:55 PM   #24
Silvercola

Good story! Keep it Up.
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:07 PM   #25
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Amazing i knew she would start to like it and I have a feeling before they let her go she is gonna beg them to fuck her again.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:32 AM   #26
HelloToast

I really do loove it =) Great work!
HelloToast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:30 PM   #27
skjelner

Default Chapter Four Part 3

Thanks for all the kind comments. Glad you're enjoying it!

Streams of Jason’s hot semen seared swiftly into Erin’s torn and lightly-bleeding uterus, much more than he had previously unloaded onto her face (which was now starting to congeal, much to her great displeasure), pumping with great velocity through her deepest vaginal canals.

His cock gushed for what felt like more than fifteen seconds, and when he finally pulled out, a bit of his cum trickled out of her flooded cervix; to Erin it felt similar to peeing. Abruptly, she grew infuriated at the beaming man beneath her.

“You FUCKING came in me, you pervert!” she screamed at Jason. “What the FUCK are you thinking; I could get—get fucking PREGNANT!”

“Shut UP!” Mark yelled back, and slapped Erin’s glazed face harder than ever. There was no need to wipe his hand on her breast, as the semen-saliva had now begun to harden on her face, like a sort of translucent, sticky mask. Besides, her chest was already wet with the jizz, as Mark had so gracefully put it, of two men.

Erin didn’t protest again and instead turned her head and massaged with her hand the place where she had been hit, sobbing into the soft down comforter on the bed. She noticed her vagina was throbbing, aching from Jason’s brutality, and wondered how much tearing had occurred down there.

But more terrifying to her was the possibility of getting pregnant, of which she had so audibly informed Jason and his pals. She could also still feel some of Mark’s semen still sliding down her throat and released a hacking cough to try and release it, but it had already slipped too far down to be brought back up.

“I think I might’ve shocked her,” Mark commented slyly, poking fun at her condition.

“Yeah, I hope you’re not tired yet, Erin,” Chris said, “’cause we’re just getting started.”

He jumped off the bed and got to his knees beneath her dripping vagina and began to lap at her cum-flooded cervix, sticking his wet tongue up her bruised uterus and sucking out as much of Jason’s semen as he could.

Erin, too exhausted to move, could feel a good bit of the liquid still deep in her vagina that Chris could never possibly reach, and her hopes of avoiding pregnancy fell even lower than before. She sighed, partly out of frustration and partly from pleasure at the supernal cunnilingus she was receiving (for Chris had now moved to her long untouched clitoris), and began to once again jack off both Jason and Mark, who were already prepared for more.

Chris spread her pussy lips with his fingers, and some more of Jason’s semen leaked out, dripping onto his hairy chest. He took another slurp at Erin’s vagina, then quickly stood up and leaned over her body, which was saturated with cum yet still beautiful. His penis had brushed her glistening pussy as he rose, and Mark put two fingers in her mouth and forced it open.

Chris aligned his mouth over Erin’s, and spit out Jason’s cum slowly, letting it fall in a thick stream between her gaping lips. He then pinched her cute nose and tilted her head backward a bit, until Erin had no choice to eventually swallow it all; otherwise, she wouldn’t be able to breathe.

“A little cum-swapping always does a woman good,” Jason announced, chuckling to himself for the millionth time that night. It seemed to Erin that these men got no greater pleasure than taking advantage of innocent girls, making them do disgusting things. “Now let’s she if she likes getting fucked again.”
Old 03-29-2011, 07:58 PM   #28
Silvercola

Very nice chapter. It just keeps geting better. Fan club
Silvercola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 05:43 PM   #29
skjelner

Default Chapter Four Part 4

Thank you!!

Having been given the word, Chris wasted no time and slammed his cock into Erin’s raw, tender vagina. She shrieked again, but it felt differently from when Jason fucked her, probably because Chris’s dick was hairy. It scratched the walls of her uterus more, but hurt less overall, as it wasn’t nearly as long.

Chris pumped into and out of her rhythmically, a bit slower than Jason had, but with equal passion. It felt good, and Erin bounced up and down on the bed with each fuck and habitually shoved Mark’s and Jason’s dicks into her mouth once more.

They were likely about out of cum by now but didn’t care; they grunted loudly as Erin took both of their scrotums into her mouth at once and sucked, hard. The four sloppy testicles in her mouth tasted decent to her at last, but probably only because she was used to the musty smell and taste by now. She rolled them between her tongue and pulled them with her lips, thoroughly enjoying Chris’s fucking: hair on skin felt good, too, and she wanted to return the feeling to her captors, lust overtaking her, her lascivious body ignoring all the signals of warning her mind sent out.

“Ooohhhhh, Chris,” Erin moaned softly and mindlessly, pausing between scrotum-licks, and he took this as a single to fuck her harder, pounding her with every ounce of force in his waist. He scratched at his victim’s chestnut-coloured thighs with his short fingernails, leaving red trails behind them.

Jason tickled Erin’s feet as they waved in the air, playing with her sparkling blue toenails while she pleasured his mighty penis once again. She fit about two-thirds of it into her mouth, much of it sliding deep into her throat, but did not gag this time, expertly clenching her esophagus muscles around it. Jason’s eyes and mouth bulged open at this stimulation, as Mark moved away from her mouth, instead focusing on her glimmering, flawlessly curved torso. He played his fingers across her stomach, soaking them in cum, but he didn’t care, for Erin bucked and twisted in delight at his gentle touch.

“Sit up, sweetheart,” Chris more asked than ordered, and Erin, releasing Jason’s cock from her mouth with a loud gag, pulled her legs down from beside her head and got off him. Chris laid back-down on the bed, his cock pointing toward at the ceiling, though it bent slightly. Erin swiftly say on top of his crotch, her vulva enveloping his warm shaft, and maneuvered so that her legs were bent, feet resting on his thighs.

Chris began to drill her once more, while Erin grabbed the penises of the two men beside her, pleasuring them, as they, in turn, each took to a jiggling nipple. This became more difficult, however, as Chris sped up, for Erin’s large breasts bounced up and down vigorously with each fuck; Chris was hammering her faster than even Jason had, and her body loved every second of it.

Erin leaned her head back and let out an impassioned guttural moan: she was on fire, and without her brain thinking about it, her vagina lifted off Chris’s raging shaft and shot a thin squirt of juice into the air, before plopping back down onto it.

“Holy shit,” Jason exclaimed, apparently both shocked and impressed, “she’s a squirter! Did you know you could do that, Erin?”

“No,” she gasped, shaking uncontrollable from her sudden orgasm, still high off Chris’s intense pounding.

“Well, hell, this could be very good for us, then.” Erin wasn’t sure what he meant but decided to consider it later, as it was then that Chris removed his bushy penis from her dripping wet, bald pussy. He quickly threw Erin back onto the bed, gripped his shaft tightly, then leaned in and sprayed semen all over and inside the light brown folds of Erin’s labia, rubbing the tip of his member around her quivering clitoris, which was now as hard as her captor’s cock.

Erin gasped at this, but did not protest. For some reason, Chris’s cum was less gluey and sticky than the others’, more like water than anything, and it ran quickly down and around her vagina’s folds in thin streams, some of it reaching her anus, the rest draining off her round buttocks and onto the floor.

“Now that’s a good creampie,” Chris proclaimed, immensely satisfied, “guys, come check it out.”
Old 03-31-2011, 05:59 PM   #30
Instinct

:P at least they're all having fun now
veryyveryveryyy good story <3

Likes,
pain, nipple/clit/pussy torture, feeling 'full', rough sex.
Will do just a little bit,
anal, ice.
Uninterested,
spanking, edging, tying myself up, non-genital pain.
Limits,
scat, public, getting caught, food, messy/complicated, photos.
Instinct is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kidnapping, rape, torture, underaged, watersports