Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-15-2016, 11:10 AM   #16
dare girl567

Default Omg

Sooooooooooooooo goooood i love this
limits: public, family, illegal, piss, poo, blood,permanant, hot sauce, icy hot

Free sub
dare girl567 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dare girl567 for this post:
Old 01-18-2016, 09:47 PM   #17
howdoidothis

omg so hot, keep up the great work
my fave thread for sure!
howdoidothis is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to howdoidothis for this post:
Old 01-18-2016, 10:03 PM   #18
Noswal

This is awesome, please please please keep writing these!
Noswal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Noswal for this post:
Old 01-19-2016, 01:49 PM   #19
mordeth
Distinguished Member

Just found this thread and think its a hot story so please continue writing it.
The following user says Thank You to mordeth for this post:
Old 01-19-2016, 04:55 PM   #20
Kinkyslave3

Please please continue this story!!

Willing to try:Bondage and scat

Dislikes anal, public, and family

I don't have any toys at my disposal

I am a kinky lesbian slut. Girls come use me!
Kinkyslave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kinkyslave3 for this post:
Old 01-24-2016, 12:53 PM   #21
LittleDoll814

Alexa got home that day feeling very much unlike herself. Although her house was empty and she should be running upstairs right now to contact MrDom224 and tell him that she took his advice and no longer had to worry about her grades.

Alexa couldn’t bring herself to message MrDom224 though. All she could think about was Mr.Jones’s cock sliding in and out of her, and it wasn’t even a good thought considering it also came with feelings of guilt and disgust.

Alexa laid in her bed, staring up at the ceiling. Every time she closed her eyes all she saw was was Mr.Jones. She could still feel his hands all over her. She didn’t feel violated, that would require her trying to stop him at some point, but she did feel disgusted. And not even with Mr.Jones, she was disgusted with herself.

Her phone vibrated and Alexa looked at it, noting that she had a message on kik. “How’d your test go.”

Alexa felt her stomach drop. She couldn’t tell him what she did, even if he was the one to suggest it. “It was fine, I passed.”

Alexa tried to close her eyes and fall asleep when she got another message. “Good, then you can go on Skype.”

“I’m not in the mood today.” Alexa turned off her phone, without waiting for a response, before deciding to jump in the shower in an attempt to wash away her actions.

Alexa stepped out of the shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her naked body. She walked back into her bedroom, locking the door behind her and dropping her towel, tossing it onto the back of her desk chair to dry. Alexa went over to her dresser, pulling out a a pale pink bra with black lace edging as well as a matching pale pink thong with a black lace trim as well as a tiny black bow. She laid her undergarments on her bed when a breeze against her naked flesh caught her attention.

Alexa jumped in surprise at the realization that she had left her blinds and window open earlier for fresh air. Luckily her room didn’t face the street, but she did notice that the blinds in front of the neighbor’s window were swinging back and forth slightly as though they had just been moved. Alexa quickly threw on an oversized tee shirt which came down a a few inches below her butt and leaned out the window. “I hope you got a good look you perv! That’s the closest you’ll probably ever get to a naked girl in your life!” Alexa slammed her window shut, dropping the blinds as she continued to get changed.

Alexa didn’t know much about her neighbors. They had only moved in about a month or two ago and her family wasn’t exactly the ‘invite the new neighbors over for dinner’ type. The only things she really did know about them is they had a son who went to her school with her. She suspected he was the one perving on her. Alexa honestly couldn’t say much about him, she knew he was either her age or older, but she couldn’t really recall what he looked like. They went to a really big high school so it was actually pretty easy to forget a name and even a face.

Alexa opened her laptop and logged onto GetDare, although she wasn’t really in the mood to get involved she did feel the need to respond to a few private messages from a few friends she had made on the site. She noticed she had a message from TheDom224 and decided to at least read what he had to say.

“Slut-
I find your behavior earlier completely disrespectful and unacceptable. When I message you I expect you to respond immediately and to be completely obedient to me at all times. You’re disobedience will be punished greatly. I will be contacting you soon with your punishment and I expect your response to be prompt.
-YOURdom224

Alexa was in no mood to deal with this at the moment. Who was he to demand she do anything of the sort. There was no agreement made. Never once had she agreed to be his sub permanently.

Dear not-my-dom224,
My behavior was completely justified. You are the one who is out of line. I have never consented to being your full time sub and I expect you to respect that decision. The fact that you are demanding i give you attention and submit to you when you clearly are underserving of my time has made me come to the realization that I want nothing to do with you anymore.
Sincerely LittleDoll814

Alexa sent the message and closed her laptop. Her mood had gone from bad to worse after dealing with that. She hated doms that think that just because she subbed for him once means that he suddenly owns her.
LittleDoll814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 01:50 PM   #22
jordaz20

More pls this is definatly one of the good stories
jordaz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jordaz20 for this post:
Old 01-24-2016, 02:27 PM   #23
Lioness

Please continue this is soo good

Likes- clit and nipple torture, spanking, wedgies, tease and denial, degradation, roleplay, pet play, objectification, humiliation, choking, hypnosis
Limits- permanent, public, scat, blood, needles, pics, piss

Kik: oh.my.lioness
Lioness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lioness for this post:
Old 01-24-2016, 03:17 PM   #24
Cherry77

Default I love this!

Great story, thank you for sharing it!
Cherry77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cherry77 for this post:
Old 01-24-2016, 03:19 PM   #25
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

I'd love to see more of this story. Maybe you could describe how Mr. Jones looks?
The following user says Thank You to SlaveLeia147 for this post:
Old 01-24-2016, 06:25 PM   #26
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Noooooooo continue!!!!!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fantage for this post:
Old 01-25-2016, 01:09 AM   #27
LittleDoll814

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveLeia147 View Post
I'd love to see more of this story. Maybe you could describe how Mr. Jones looks?
I honestly didn't plan on him being a big part of the story which is why I didn't really bother giving him a description.
While writing it I guess I mentally saw a very generic, but not unattractive guy.
Late 20's (MAYBE early 30s) Brown hair brown eyes, slim build (not muscular but not dad-bod ya know?)
Old 01-25-2016, 01:44 AM   #28
jessie_XXXJONES

I hope it's continued because this is realy exciting
jessie_XXXJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jessie_XXXJONES for this post:
Old 01-27-2016, 11:06 AM   #29
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

Please do continue this!

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 11:24 PM   #30
LittleDoll814

The next morning Alexa quickly logged onto GetDare to see if TheDom224 had responded to her yet. If she was being honest with herself, she was expecting a very angry response, so when her inbox was empty Alexa was confused, shocked, but ultimately relieved.

The rest of Alexa’s day went by as usual. When she walked into math class, Alexa felt apprehensive. How was Mr.Jones going to react? Were things going to be awkward? Would the tension be so unbearable that people just KNEW what would happen? Alexa sat at her desk just waiting for Mr.Jones to enter the classroom. Once she saw his face she should get her answers.

Mr.Jones finally entered the class, five minutes late according to Alexa’s phone, and everything just sort of fell into place. There was no awkwardness and Alexa realized that what Mr.Jones had said about it being a one time thing was true. In fact in that split second when he entered the room and his eyes searched for hers, she saw no negative emotions, just his usual ‘cool teacher’ self. Alexa figured she had picked the right class to fail seeing how this ‘I had sex with my teacher’ thing was going.

The rest of the day went by smoothly and Alexa felt all her nerves wash away. By the time the final bell rang Alexa was practically skipping to her locker. Alexa’s almost cheerful mood was quickly ruined when she saw a sealed envelope taped to her locker. The first think Alexa noticed was the cut out letters that spelt out her name. Alexa would have made a snarky remark about the note writer trying too hard, but her heart was currently pounding in her chest as she tore the offending envelope off her locker.

Alexa shoved the note in her bag and decided to open it once she was safe in her own room. The bus ride home had Alexa’s palms sweating and her eyes glancing around from person to person. Who was the mysterious note sender? And what was inside? The bus dropped Alexa off at the corner as well as a few other students who lived in her neighborhood.

Alexa rushed hope, needing to be safe in her own room asap. Once she was in her own home Alexa locked the door and ran up to her room, locking her bedroom door and closing her blinds as well. She wasn’t taking any chances while opening this letter.

The magazine clipping letters stood out against the white envelope, staring Alexa down. Alexa ripped open envelope, wanting to get this whole ordeal over with already. There were three pieces of paper in the envelope. Two were printed out photographs that had Lilith gasping in shock as well as tears forming at the corners of her eyes.

Two photos from Alexa and Mr.Jones’s little sexcapade were staring up at her. The first photo was of Alexa down on her knees sucking Mr.Jones off. Her breasts were hanging out and Mr.Jones’s head was thrown back in ecstasy while his hands were buried in her hair forcing his cock deeper down her throat. You could barely tell it was her in this photo considering her hair covered most of her face, but it was the next photo that had her heart pounding and her hands shaking. In the second photo Alexa was kneeling on the table. Her hair was tangled and messy, her mouth was open in what Alexa assumed was a moan or her calling out his name at the time, and of course everything was on display. She looked throughly fucked. Unfortunately for Alexa, unlike the first phone, there was no denying that this photo was of her, which of course made it clear that the first photo was of her as well considering what little clothing she was wearing matched in both pictures.

Along with the photos was another piece of paper. A single sentence was typed out on the white sheet. ‘There’s more where those came from.’ Alexa felt miserable. She’d done something completely illegal, she knew that, and now somebody else knew as well. Alexa tore up the photos into tiny pieces before throwing them out into her waste basket. She had to know who was the mysterious note writer and what they wanted from her.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, dom boy, sub girl