Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-28-2015, 02:26 AM   #1
LittleDoll814

Default TheDom224

Alexandra Dupree was just your average high school senior, although she usually preferred to be called Alexa. She lived at home with her parents, although neither of them were ever around, and occasionally hung out with a few of her friends at the mall. On the outside she felt that she was completely average, long blonde hair that fell to her lower back in waves, and hazel eyes. She didn’t have crazy curves like some of the girls in her school, but she felt comfortable in her D cups.

Alexa in her mind, knew that she was completely normal, which is why she didn’t feel so bad about keeping her secret, normal people kept secrets too right? Although she had never had a boyfriend or even hooked up with a guy in real life, Alexandra was a sex addict. During school she made sure her guilty pleasure was as far from her mind as possible, but when she got home she let her inner freak out, going online and doing all sorts of wild sex acts for men she didn’t know.

Alexa knew that what she was doing wasn’t the safest, she had heard tons of stories about the horrors of the internet, but she felt that at 18 she was smart enough to know what not to do online. She never gave out any personal information, and if she ever took photos of herself or went on video she always wore a mask to hide her identity.

Today was like any other day. Alexa took the bus to school since she had accidentally totaled her car a few weeks ago, and went to classes as usual. She received an ‘F’ on her math test, as usual. When the final bell rang she, like everyone else, rushed out of the school and onto the buses and made her way home, as usual.

The moment Alexandra stepped inside her house she felt the dampness begin to form in her panties. As part of her usual routine, by this point in the day, Alexandra would run up to her room, lock her doors, retrieve her magical box of toys from behind her dresser, and log onto GetDare. It was all part of her routine.

Today Alexa put on her silky black mask, which covered her eyes and her nose, but left the bottom of her face exposed, and posted onto a forum advertising for a video slut. Today Alexa was feeling more adventurous than usual and decided she wanted to give one lucky guy a private show. After posting her Skype account, which she had made to match her getDare username ‘LittleDoll814’ Alexa scanned over all of the men asking for her to be their entertainment for the night. Alexa may have been a sub, but she was picky and had set high standards for herself. Her first rule was, you don’t video call her, she video calls you.

After looking through a few accounts of creepy older men wanting some jerk-off material, Alexa found the diamond in the sex deprived rough TheDom224. She couldn’t see his face because it was cropped out of the profile picture but judging from his toned, but not overly muscular, body, she figured he was around her age.

Alexa sent him a message saying he has won the right to control her body until one of her parents got home from work, and that she would call him momentarily. Alexa applied her favorite shade of red lipstick because it always made her feel extra sexy while putting on one of these shows, and hit call.
LittleDoll814 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LittleDoll814 for this post:
Old 12-28-2015, 02:56 AM   #2
NaughtygirlJ123
getDare Sweetheart

Heart

Damn please do more this sounds great cant wait for another bit

im a little slut and I also dominate girls

I am currently owned by
currently own : santra and Nerdwedgie

I have a rabbit vibrator and 3 eggs and a strapon

my limits are blood, scat, public and pics

if you want public it must be hidden

my likes are humiliation, and abit of bondage and orgasm control
NaughtygirlJ123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NaughtygirlJ123 for this post:
Old 12-28-2015, 05:15 PM   #3
LittleDoll814

He answered quickly and Alexa was immediately met with the image of the lightly tanned skin of his bare chest. “Hello Sir,” Alexa greeted sensually.

TheDom224 didn’t respond and Alexa had to wonder what he was thinking at the moment. “Is that how you greet your master for the night?” Alexa was taken back for a moment. His rough voice sent a shiver down her spine and a pool of warmth to her lower regions. “Strip down to your underwear, now you slut.” Alexa immediately complied, slipping off her blouse and pulling off her jeans. She felt completely idiotic for not doing this in the first place, but it must have slipped her mind. Alexa silently thanked god that she was at least wearing sexy lingerie.

Alexa sat in front of her laptop wearing nothing but her crimson red push up bra and matching red lace thong. She couldn’t tell if TheDom224 was happy or not because he wouldn’t reveal his face. “What sort of toys do you have, slut?”

Alexa felt her smile stretch across her face in excitement. At least he didn’t waste any time. Alexa pulled out the rather large shoebox full of toys. “I have one large vibrating dildo, one small bejeweled butt plug, a set of nipple clamps, two realistic dildos of different sized but both very large-“

“How big are they, whore?”

Alexa bit her lip before pulling them out of the box. Both of them looked like exact replica’s of the male anatomy. “I have one wide one and one long one sir. The wide one is very thick as you can see and is about 8 inches long. The longer one is still pretty thick sir but it measures almost a foot long.”

TheDom224 seemed to think about it for a moment. “Continue with your list.”

“Various length of ropes, and two gags sir, one ball gag and another a ring gag.” Alexa felt something she’s never felt before while waiting for TheDom224 to speak. She felt nervous;.

“Alright, first things first, do you know how to bind your breasts, slut?” Alexi nodded. “Good. Bind them as tight as you can with that rope. I want the pushed together as close as possible.” Alexa did just that, wrapping the rope around her chest until her breasts had been pushed so closely together and so far up her chest, that they were literally falling out of her bra, making the annoying fabric useless as her nipples were on clear display.

“You look good, slut. How about we add those clamps of yours since your nipples are clearly begging for attention being on display like that." Alexa felt the bite of the clamps and hissed in both pain and pleasure.

The session in total had lasted much longer than usual seeing as she had gotten a text from her parents saying they wouldn’t be home until nearly midnight that night. By the end of the call Alexa truly felt like the slutty whore TheDom224 had been telling her she was the entire night. He had finally hung up an hour ago leaving Alexa covered in her own sweat, saliva, and cum. Her lipstick was smudged with traces of it left on the ballgag and the foot long dildo. TheDom224 had her deep throat it over and over again until she was able to fit nearly the entire thing down her throat. She still had her buttplug firmly in place as well as her vibrator switched off in her pussy, she was too exhausted to remove it and instead had been laying in bed imagining all the things that could have happened had TheDom224 actually been there with her instead of just on a computer screen.

She remembered towards the middle of their session while she had the 12 inch dildo down her throat, saliva dripping down her chest, while riding the vibrator like a cock deprived whore, how TheDom224 had finally taken off his shorts revealing his amazing looking cock and started stroking himself to her image. Just watching his hand work his cock had tipped Alexa over the edge and into her second orgasm of the night as she desperately wished it was his cock inside of her instead of the vibrator.

He had noticed the effect his dick had on her and spent the rest of the session demeaning her and filling her head with dirty images of him taking her from behind or forcing himself down her throat and releasing his load all over her slutty face (at this point he had forced her to wipe her own cum all over her face before sucking it off of her vibrator).

He had finally ended the call promising Alexa that she would be hearing from him again.
Old 12-29-2015, 01:46 PM   #4
jordaz20

This is great I hope u do more parts to this
jordaz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jordaz20 for this post:
Old 01-04-2016, 04:09 PM   #5
LittleDoll814

I have a few more parts written out (like maybe 2 or 3) but I'm not getting much of a response from this and I'm honestly not sure If I plan on continuing writing this story if people aren't actually reading it
Old 01-04-2016, 04:38 PM   #6
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

I think this is a great start and you should write more! More people will get interested as it gets longer.

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to spankme554 for this post:
Old 01-04-2016, 06:49 PM   #7
LittleDoll814

(Short update I know...but at least I'm updating...I have three more 'chapters' that I've written so far but I'm in the process of writing a fourth but really whether I post them or not will depend on interest and motivation)

Alexa hadn’t heard from TheDom224 in nearly a week and had officially lost hope that he would ever contact her again. She had even gone as far as to send him a few nude photos in hopes that seeing her naked body would remind him that she was there, dripping wet, and waiting for him. The thing was, Alexa hasn’t been able to orgasm since. As much as she tried she just couldn’t, and it was driving her insane.

It wasn’t until ten days from their initial chat, that Alexa finally heard from TheDom224 again. It was a simple message, “I want you naked, and on Skype in 5 minutes or else.” Alexa felt a pool of liquid fill her panties at the idea of finally being able to cum again, but dread filled her as well.

Today wasn’t a normal day for Alexa. Instead of coming home to an empty house, both of Alexa’s parents sat in the kitchen, just waiting for her to get home. “Alexandra Marie Dupree. Get in here right this minute.” Alexa knew that tone of voice. It was her mother’s ‘I’m not taking no shit from nobody’ voice and it only meant one thing…Alexa was in some deep shit. “I got a call from your teacher today. You are failing math young lady.” This wasn’t news to Alexa, but it was certainly news to her mother…and her father, but he was usually silent during these kinds of talks.

“You know I’m not good at math mom!”

“No excuses. This isn’t a C we’re talking about, or even a D, at least then you’d still be considered passing. You are failing young lady, and if you don’t get your math grade up you will be held back a year.” Now this was news to Alexa. “Go up to your room and study. Now. No laptop, no television, no nothing. You hear me!”

“Yes mother.” Alexa knew her mother meant business this time, which is why Alexa felt a wave of depression wash over her at TheDom224’s message.

“I can’t I’m punished and need to study.” was her simple reply.

“Study later.” the message popped up on her screen making Alexa sigh.

“I will fail math and be held back if I don’t pass this test. I need to study.”

TheDom224 didn’t respond for a while making Alexa think he had given up on her. It wasn’t until one in the morning when Alexa had finally put her notes away, not feeling any better about the test tomorrow, did TheDom224’s username flash on her phone screen. His message left Alexa shocked and unable to think up a response. “Just fuck your teacher then. Simple as that.”
The following user says Thank You to LittleDoll814 for this post:
Old 01-05-2016, 10:33 AM   #8
Fantage
Distinguished Member

It sounds interesting
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fantage for this post:
Old 01-07-2016, 12:06 PM   #9
LittleDoll814

Alexa woke up the next morning, her head pounding from stress and nerves. Somehow she managed to get dressed for school that day, deciding on a tight button down blouse and a flare skater skirt. She wasn’t sure why TheDom224’s words kept ringing through her head, but she just couldn’t stop thinking about his advice

The bus ride to school seemed to go by extremely quickly with Alexa deep in thought. She couldn’t fuck her math teacher, that’d be ridiculous. She wasn’t some slut that went around screwing men for a good grade. Besides, Alexa thought, that’s totally illegal and she could get into some serious trouble. Well not as much trouble as the teacher, but her reputation would be ruined, not that she had much of a reputation to begin with, and it would probably haunt her for the rest of her life.

First, second, and third period went by very quickly. Alexa could honestly say she had no idea what was even taught that day. Finally it was time for her math test and Alexa felt her stomach drop. She knew she wasn’t prepared for this test, which was upsetting because she had actually tried for once. As her teacher, Mr.Jones, handed out the test Alexa couldn’t help but stare at him. He wasn’t bad looking. He was pretty young too, maybe in his late twenties, early thirties. Alexa felt her eyes drifting south and had to stop herself from wondering how big he was.

‘No Alexa that’s home life, not school life’ She thought to herself before turning her eyes towards her test. Alexa stared at the first problem feeling a wave of dread washing over her. She had no idea what was written on the page in front of her. Letters and numbers started blending together, why were letters even involved in math anyways. The time ticked by and Alexa realized she only had a few minutes left to finish her paper. Alexa quickly wrote down a few random answers noting how most of her class had already finished their tests, making Alexa feel even worse.

The bell rang signaling lunch and the students all began turning in their tests, exiting the classroom. Alexa placed her test on Mr.Jones’s desk and went to leave the room when he stopped her. “Miss Dupree, I need to have a word with you.” The rest of the class made their way out of the room and Alexa felt her heart rate pick up.

“You’re failing my class Miss Dupree.”
Old 01-07-2016, 01:20 PM   #10
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Wow just wow. I am enjoying your story very much Little Doll. Please keep it up.
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iceman713 for this post:
Old 01-07-2016, 03:08 PM   #11
dare girl567

Default omg

whine more please I'm already horny
limits: public, family, illegal, piss, poo, blood,permanant, hot sauce, icy hot

Free sub
dare girl567 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dare girl567 for this post:
Old 01-11-2016, 01:51 PM   #12
LittleDoll814

“I know.” Alexa responded, pulling at the hemline of her skirt.

“I spoke with your mother yesterday.”

“I know.” Mr.Jones started drumming his fingers against his desk as though he was beginning to become impatient with her indifference.

“This is a serious matter Miss Dupree, you need to start taking is seriously. If you fail this test, which judging from the first page alone, you have, your chances of passing this class will be slim to none.”

Alexa sighed, knowing this was serious but not being sure how to react. “I know.”

Mr.Jones looked completely fed up with Alexa and her shit, but how else was she supposed to react.

“Well it seems you don’t care about your your grades so I guess there’s nothing else I could do to help you.” Mr.Jones pushed his chair back and Alexa felt her heart rate rise.

“Wait, no! I really need to pass!” Mr.Jones stopped to look at Alexa, finally getting something other than the indifferent ‘I know’ from her. TheDom224’s words echoed through her mind as Mr.Jones took a seat looking ready to offer a solution or some advice. Alexa hesitated momentarily before desperation took over. She walked around Mr.Jones’s desk and placed her arms on the armrests of his chair, leaning down enough that he could see the ample cleavage her pushup bra revealed.

“What are you think you’re doing Miss Dupree?”

Feeling a sudden urge of confidence as Alexa allowed her home thoughts to invade her school self, she climbed onto the chair, straddling Mr.Jones’s lap. “Listen, I’m no good at math. And I studied really, really hard this time.” Alexa heard her tone turn into a sensual purr. She grabbed Mr.Jones by his tie and pulled him close to her face. “Are you sure there’s nothing I can do to convince you to raise my grade.” Mr.Jones began to sweat slightly, Alexa could see he was becoming nervous and was trying to look for something to say. “I mean besides retaking the test.”

“Miss Dupree, I don’t think this is appropriate behavior.” Alexa pulled back a little, his words echoing through her mind before she shook her head. Not failing was more important at this moment.

Alexa began unbuttoning her blouse revealing her breasts being pushed up enticingly by the lacy white bra. She grabbed one of Mr.Jones’s hands and brought it up to her covered breast moaning at the feel of a hand other than her own. “Please Mr.Jones. I’ll do anything not to fail.” She whispered into his ear before placing a soft kiss right below it. Mr.Jones squeezed her breast in response and Alexa smirked pulling back and placing her lips on his own.

“One time only,” Mr.Jones panted out while Alexa grinded her covered core over his hardening crotch. “And you’re only getting a C.”

Alexa unbuttoned his shirt before sliding off the chair and onto the floor, pulling his belt out of the loops, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. “That’s all I need Sir.” She purred before pulling down his pants and underwear and taking his cock into her mouth.

Mr.Jones moaned at the feel of Alexa’s mouth before bucking his hips forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. Alexa alternating between sucking and licking, feeling her own panties become damp at the pleasure she was giving him. Mr.Jones reached down and pulled Alexa’s bra down revealing her perky breasts and hardened nipples.

Alexa pulled herself off of Mr.Jones’s cock with a satisfying pop and looked up at him with large pleading eyes. “I need you inside of me Sir.”

Mr.Jones chuckled standing from his seat. “You’re a bad girl Miss Dupree. Seducing your teacher, but you look like a good fuck, so I’m gonna let that bad grade of yours slide.”

Alexa slid herself onto Mr.Jones’s desk, spreading her legs wide so he could see how wet she was through her panties. “Well? It’s not gonna fuck itself Sir.”
Old 01-12-2016, 09:06 AM   #13
jordaz20

Sounds ace hope there's more to come
jordaz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jordaz20 for this post:
Old 01-14-2016, 09:32 PM   #14
LittleDoll814

Mr.Jones pushed Alexa’s skirt out of the way before sliding her panties down her long legs. He stared at her gleaming wetness before sliding a long finger into her. Alexa moaned, throwing her head back at the intrusion. She was so wet and this foreplay was going to kill her. Alexa wrapped her legs around Mr.Jones’s waist, locking her ankles together and pulling him close so his cock brushed against her wetness. “No more teasing Sir.”

Mr.Jones pulled back, chuckling at her desperation. Any reserves he had about fucking a student were completely thrown out the window the moment her lips touched his cock and now he decided to enjoy the moment for as long as possible. “Uh, uh, uh, Miss Dupree. If you want that grade changed we’re going to do this my way.” He reached down to take a hardened nipple into his mouth bitting down on the little bud pulling on it while Alexa Moaned out in ecstasy.

“Please Mr.Jones, I need you now.” Alexa pleaded, moaning out as he roughly bit her other nipple before soothing it with her tongue.

Mr.Jones rubbed his dick against her slit, teasing her clit with the head of his cock. “What did I say Miss Dupree, we’re playing this by my rules. You want me to fuck you?” Alexa nodded eagerly, suddenly feeling the desperation take over her entirely. “Then get on your hands and knees and spread those legs of yours.” Alexa looked at him questioningly. Mr.Jones motioned towards the desk and positioned herself as he asked, on her hands and knees with her legs spread widely.

Alexa took a moment to recognize just how she must look at the moment, with her breasts hanging out, hair all messed up, and on her hands and knees on her teacher’s desk. All thoughts of her current situation left her thoughts when she felt him position himself at her entrance. Mr.Jones reached around to pinch both of Alexa’s nipples as he sheathed himself in her wetness.

“God you’re tight.” Mr.Jones grunted as he began to thrust himself into Alexa at a slowly quickening pace. Alexa pushed herself back onto Mr.Jones’s cock wanting him as deep inside her as possible.

Alexa moaned out as Mr.Jones removed one hand from her breasts and instead started rubbing her clit roughly. “Almost there. Fuck Alexa, I’m almost there.” Alexa shuddered hearing him call her by something other than her last name. Mr.Jones pinched Alexa’s clit before pulling out and emptying his load onto Alexa’s lower back.

Mr.Jones smaked Alexa’s bare ass once before pulling up his pants and buckling his belt. Alexa sighed frustrated that she didn’t get to cum herself.

Mr.Jones pulled a towel out of what looked like a gym bag he had stashed behind his desk and tossed it at Alexa. “You might want to clean yourself up. The bell is about to ring Miss Dupree.”

Alexa felt the embarrassment take over as she came to terms with what she had just done. How could she let her math teacher fuck her like that? Alexa cleaned Mr.Jones’s sperm off her lower back before adjusting her bra and buttoning up her shirt. The bell rang and Alexa cursed, unable to find her panties. “You might want to run along Miss Dupree, the bell just rang.” Alexa looked at Mr.Jones who was fixing his tie as though they didn’t just have sex. “And don’t worry about your grades Miss Dupree, as far as I’m concerned you’ve passed my class.”

Alexa left the classroom feeling humiliated and disgusted with herself. On the plus side, at least she won’t fail math.
The following user says Thank You to LittleDoll814 for this post:
Old 01-15-2016, 10:35 AM   #15
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

I can't wait for the next chapter
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrCharcol for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, dom boy, sub girl