Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-01-2016, 06:12 AM   #61
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I knew it was happening. I just couldn't believe it.

The taste of penis flesh is unique. I have only ever given one blowjob - forced - in my life. Perhaps that's why the memory of it brings back nausea. I'm fairly certain that, had Mister Heyto not been so aggressive and needy, had he been kinder with me, I might have enjoyed the experience more.

My lips wrapped around his cock. He held my head in place and helped me by swaying back and forth. At that moment, all I could think was that I wanted someone to do the same to me. My right hand was on his shaft too; my left hand wandered into my panties where my own erection could not be hidden. I was incredibly horny, not necessarily because he was turning me on but the situation itself was completely new and the smell of sex was in the air.

"Amazing, miss Rehatta," he whimpered.

I managed to pull away a bit. Somehow, my capacity for thinking had returned.

"I'm really sorry about earlier," I told him. "If I do this for you, we can make sure nothing goes on my permanent record, right?"
"Of course, my dear," he told me.

It was manipulation for both of us. He wanted to get off and I wanted this to go away. It seemed mutually beneficial then.

"I wish I could lick your pussy," he whimpered again.

Of course, that wasn't going to happen, obviously. I had to come up with an excuse.

"I'm on my period," I lied, hoping it would convince him not to go there.

I stared up and saw his disgusted look. It worked.

"You want my mouth?" I asked him.
"Yes..."

I returned my lips to his shaft and proceeded to take this encounter to its only logical conclusion.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 09:22 AM   #62
interesting
getDare Succubus

I returned my lips to his shaft and proceeded to take this encounter to its only logical conclusion.

It was the only time something like this happened with him. My guess, after the fact, is that he was afraid to get caught. He barely looked at me after that. And I got an excellent grade out of it, apparently. Guilt can make people do amazing things. In hindsight, perhaps I made mister Heyto feel guilty.

It took about another three months before the next incident happened. You have to remember I was still developing my sexuality. After mister Heyto, I understood I had very little attraction to boys or men. I may have looked mostly like a lady but I felt very masculine, empowered by the thing between my legs. That's when I started masturbating for real.

The first time I did it at school was in the girl's locker room. I always went into a cubicle to change by then so maintaining my secret was no issue. Some of the girls there weren't shy. Since it was a boarding school, there were girls from all over the area. One in particular, Gloria, was of mixed Australia-New Zealand origin. Her father was a diplomat of some kind. She was hot and incredibly not shy. She would strip fully naked and remain so for a time while we changed. I think she was a nudist of some kind. In any event, seeing her like that (and a few others as well) managed to get me hard every time during that period of my life. That day, I couldn't hold it in. We had played volleyball and I had watched (from the sidelines with a medical notes) tits bounce up and down all afternoon.

When I got back to my cubicle, I dropped my pants and quietly masturbated to the mental image of Gloria. It was the first of many masturbation sessions in the locker rooms while the girls prattled on about boys and whatever else they talked about. Twice, I almost got caught, with someone trying to get into the cubicle while I was exposed. Having nowhere to drop my seed, I usually ended up coming in my hand and swallowing it: I had done it with mister Heyto and it seemed no big deal by then.

I did that for about another month without incident. Then, it was the final period of the day and there were several girls in the changing room. Gloria, of course, but also Meiking and Naime from China, Otia from the Philippines and Meyomuwa from Madagascar (we just called her Mey). They were just lounging around, Gloria and Mey both naked, the others in various stages of undress while I was busy with myself in the cubicle. I was having rather a hard time getting off, for whatever reason.

I started hearing the girls whisper. I only heard a portion of what Mey told the other girls.

"So she leaned over me and pushed her tongue in my mouth!"
"What? No way!"
"I'm telling you," Mey added. "She's a lez!"
"What else did she do?"

They started whispering further. The mental image of two women kissing (and possibly doing more) enticed me. Still holding my cock, I got up from the bench and leaned in closer. More words came to me.

"So she pulls up her dress and I see it, you know, her cunt, all like no hair."
"I knew she shaved!"
"And then she pulls my head in and I know what I have to do..."
"Holy fuck! You ate her out?"
"Heck yeah. She said if I made her come, she would finger bang me... I so wanted her to do it."
"Miss Kaya is so hot!"
"What did she taste like?"
"I dunno... was the first pussy I tasted."
"I'd like to get a taste."
"Well, why don't you?"

I heard shuffling around. I realized what was going to happen. But I didn't blow yet. Quickly, I started to hear moaning coming from Mey.

I couldn't hold it in. I groaned as I ejaculated against the cubicle door. And that was when they heard me.
The following user says Thank You to interesting for this post:
Old 02-11-2016, 05:35 PM   #63
AnalAriana

please give us more. I love this way to freaking much
AnalAriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 06:11 AM   #64
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default (thanks for the comment!)

I couldn't hold it in. I groaned as I ejaculated against the cubicle door. And that was when they heard me.

The rest happened quite quickly. They forced the door open before I could pull my pants up. I heard my name several times as they dragged me. Before long, I had five amazed stares checking out my crotch.

"Holy shit! she's a boy!"

Two of them grabbed hold of my arms so I couldn't escape. They pinned me down in the locker room bench. Half the girls were naked and the others were barely dressed. They pulled off my pants so I would be bottomless.

"Fakin' it?"
"Can't believe this..."
"A fuckin' dick!"

More comments came my way. Gloria was the first to speak to me directly even as the others held me down.

"You better have a damn good reason for being here."
"I... I'm sorry... I just..."
"Pretending to be a girl?" she reiterated.

They started to pull off my top; I struggled a little but they exposed my breasts without too much difficulty. Through they were much smaller than they are now, they were there and real.

"Holy fuck!" I heard one of them call out. "Dick and breasts."
"Like that anime we watched."
"Well," Gloria stared at me, "what are you? Boy or girl?"

I couldn't answer at first. Mey grabbed my balls and squeeze hard. I yelped.

"Answer the question!" I was ordered.
"Both! I'm both!" I replied, and suddenly tears came to my face. Not like with mister Heyto. These tears were real.

"Relax," Gloria said, "We're not gonna hurt you, but you better damn well explain it."

So I did. I told them about my medical condition. I told them that when my breasts started popping out, when my curves kicked in, I was so scared that I had to move schools. In my last school, I was a boy - here, I was a girl. I apologized for what I had done. There was no way to hide it anyway.

Then, the weirdest thing happened. We all know how mean people can be sometimes, how manipulative and wicked they can be. I was at their mercy. They could have exploited me, exposed me, or worse.

Gloria told the others to let me go so they did.

"I guess it sucks," Gloria told me, her understanding tone making me confused.
"Well, it's not so bad," I tell her.
"But do you feel more like a girl or a boy?" Mey asked.
"I... I don't know."

Gloria stared right at me.

"We're not gonna tell on you... does the school know?"
"Only a few people," I answered. "The principal. He's okay as long as it's not found out... I don't want to have to move to another school again."

It would turn out that way at the end of the year but I didn't know it back then. Gloria and the others smiled.

"Well, we're still a little angry and we're not gonna tell anyone, but you're gonna have to get some sort of punishment."
"Okay..." I whimpered, wondering what they had in mind, mine totally blank.

It didn't occur to me at the time that I was a girl with a dick in a locker room with five horny teenage girls. It wouldn't take long for me to realize it, however.

Last edited by interesting; 02-13-2016 at 01:37 PM.
Old 02-13-2016, 01:57 PM   #65
interesting
getDare Succubus

It didn't occur to me at the time that I was a girl with a dick in a locker room with five horny teenage girls. It wouldn't take long for me to realize it, however.

I lost my virginity that day. Several times in fact. In the locker room, the girls began to tease me, trying to make me hard again. They were barely successful because of my stress level - at least, at first. They stripped me completely and dragged me to the showers. There, I was, the living incarnation of the ever so popular dickgirl or futa, an oddity to them. I did not know at that time that none of them were virgins. I had assumed it because that's what I was. I ended up with ten hands caressing all over my body.

They all wanted to touch it; it started with gentle fingers and caresses; it eventually got to more demanding contact, pulling on it, flicking it, slapping it. They were laughing the whole time. They were, in effect, really trying to get me hard again.

This went on for about forty-five minutes of teasing before something more actually happened. The ring leader of the group had always been Gloria. She pushed my back against the wall, getting down to her knees in front of me.

"Alright," she told me," I'm gonna put it in my mouth now. You better not come though..."
"I won't," I told her, hoping I wouldn't.

Gloria treated me to my first blowjob; I suddenly recalled the experience with mister Heyto and I now fully understand what he had enjoyed from it. Gloria must have done this before because she actually managed to make me stiff again. Another girl - I forget who - wrapped her fingers at the base of my shaft, squeezing.

When Gloria pulled away, I was engorged with blood, erect as I could barely believe.

"Taste it, girls," Gloria told the others.

One after the other, they wrapped their lips around my cock, remaining there for at least a few seconds. More heaven visited my mind. Five naked girls working on my cock.

Suddenly, they dragged me out of the showers, back into the main room, and they sat me on the bench (mindful to put a towel underneath me so it wouldn't be too cold). Gloria climbed on top of me, sitting down on my erection.

"This is going in me," she told me and the others at the same time. "You're gonna make me come, Reha..."
"...I don't want to get you pregnant," I told her in a scared voice.
"Isn't she sweet...? You better hold it in then, otherwise I'll have to do a number on you..."

The four other girls helped make it happen. A moment later, my dick was inside its first pussy, Gloria's marvelous hole welcoming it with warmth and tightness.

I was at her complete mercy. And I did shoot my load inside her womb. There were no consequences. She begged me to do it.

Last edited by interesting; 02-13-2016 at 05:13 PM.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:43 PM   #66
interesting
getDare Succubus

I was at her complete mercy. And I did shoot my load inside her womb. There were no consequences. She begged me to do it.

Now, I want to do a little math. Not because I like it but because it's relevant. In the school I went to, the semester ended in late June. The incident with mister Heyto happened in late January. The one with the girls in the locker room happened in early March. Another event that happened was that I started going out with my first girlfriend (officially, at least to the two of us) late April. I'll get to her eventually.

My point is, after the locker room incident, an arrangement was made with all five of the girls, a sharing schedule so to speak. They were all eager to try me out and I had liked it so much that I wanted to do it again too. So we made it work. The schedule went like this:

Monday night - Meiking
Tuesday night - Naime
Wednesday night - Otia
Thursday night - Gloria
Friday night - Meyomuya

On Saturday, if often happened that I went out with a few of them. Generally, I managed to have sex with two or three of them, depending on circumstances. I would often be involved in threesomes or more. One Saturday, early April, they ganged up on me and forced me to fuck them all. I didn't complain.

Roughly given, I had sex with each girl twice per week for about eight weeks. That doesn't count the fact that a few other girls eventually discovered my secret and I ended up having to fuck them too. There were five or six, none of them repeats except for one whom I fucked five times. I'm only including the times before I started going out with my girlfriend because that changed a lot of things. But if we do the math, I literally shot my load 10 times 8 plus around 10 or so... that's 90 orgasms over the span of 56 days, with over 10 different girls.

I was hooked on sex and multiple partners. There was no doubt about it.

Now, as I mentioned earlier, when I started going out with my girlfriend, the numbers changed. That being said, I wasn't exclusive. I have never been. It so happened that my favorite partner was my girlfriend. After we started dating (and fucking), I quite literally fucked her every day, sometimes more than once. On top of that, I kept my regimen of fucking with the other girls. In hindsight, you can't wonder but how I wasn't caught beforehand. The truth of the matter is, everything was discreet, until someone got jealous.

But I'll get to that in a moment. Let me first talk to you about my girlfriend. The only woman I ever truly loved (with perhaps the current exception of Masha whom I've already introduced).

I say woman, not girl. If you've been paying attention, you just realized who I'm talking about, and you may start to understand what happened that was so bad, even if everything else was so good.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:26 AM   #67
AnalAriana

it's been a week please update this soon. I really love it
Old 02-26-2016, 02:55 PM   #68
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Note and apologies

Apologies for not posting anything sooner. I will post another (hopefully more than one) segment this weekend.

I am up to my eyeballs in work and in planning the release of my first novel (nothing to do with what I write here).

Thanks for your patience!

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

The following 2 users say Thank You to interesting for this post:
Old 03-02-2016, 05:50 AM   #69
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default (Again, sorry for the wait. Hope you like it.)

I say woman, not girl. If you've been paying attention, you just realized who I'm talking about, and you may start to understand what happened that was so bad, even if everything else was so good.

It hadn't been a good morning. I'd wanted to masturbate but no opportunties had presented themselves. In the period just before lunch, I was in Miss Kaya's class. She was young, alluring, smart and very sexy. She was small, barely five feet - I towered two heads over her. What she lacked in size, she made up in personality. Everybody loved her class.

The ring was about to go for lunch when miss Kaya gave us back some of our homework. I had done miserably. Then again, I hadn't put any effort into it. Miss Kaya lightly scolded me on it and told me to stay after class so we could go over my mistakes. The bell rang and the other kids filed out. I waited at my desk. I didn't mind being alone with her. I noticed that she locked the door. The window on the door was blurred so no one could see inside, and the blinds on the outside windows were closed. She came to sit beside me and we began going over the homework.

That didn't last long. After a few questions which I poorly answered, she turned to me and asked a question.

"I know you're smart, miss Rehatta," she complimented me, "but you're not giving it your all. What can I do to help you work harder in my classroom?"

The word 'harder' stuck with me.

"What kind of incentive do you need?" she continued.

I was shy. A few improper ideas popped into my head but I dared not say them out loud. She gave a gentle nod, got up, facing my desk, sitting on the edge of the next one. She was wearing a light blue blazer over a white blouse, matching pants, her hair curled up above her head in a bunch, her eyes hidden behind cute glasses.

"You seem like you need a good motivation," she told me.
"I do," I replied.
"Then, I suggest this. I'm going to be asking you questions. For everyone you get right, you get a boon from me."
"A boon?"
"Yes. A favor. I'll do something for you - and you alone."

There was so much innuendo in her voice, I could not hold back my impure thoughts.

"Like... strip?"
"If that's what you want, yes.. but there's a catch."
"LIke what?"
"For every two you get wrong, you have to do the same..."

Suddenly, the challenge was very real, and the outcome was even more unbelievable. Her eyes told me this was serious. There was no way I could refuse this.

Last edited by interesting; 03-02-2016 at 08:58 PM.
Old 03-02-2016, 09:22 PM   #70
interesting
getDare Succubus

Suddenly, the challenge was very real, and the outcome was even more unbelievable. Her eyes told me this was serious. There was no way I could refuse this.

The daring game got under way. I say game because that's what it was. We quickly moved past the review and into actual daring. Her questions were still on topic and I did my best to answer them but she directed everything - essentially running the game as she wanted. With hindsight now, it's plain to see.

The first question was easy. Miss Kaya smiled and took off her glasses. I bit my lower lip.

The second question, I didn't get. Neither did I answer the third correctly.

"You need to remove something," Miss Kaya told me.

I was so surprised - even if I knew the rules - that I froze. She looked at my feet.

"Take your shoes off."

Her voice was mesmerizing. I complied without thinking about it. She bent down and took my shoes, putting them up on an adjacent desk, smiling slyly all the while.

The next question was an easy one; I suspected she threw it in there for my benefit. She unbuttoned her blue blazer and took it off, setting it on a nearby chair. I could see the curve of her breasts and waist through the almost sheer fabric. I could hint the light color of her bra underneath.

An erection popped into my pants.

I also got the next one right, seemingly to her surprise. She said nothing as she kicked off her shoes and set them beside mine - an almost subtle hint of things to come.

The next two questions weren't kind - she clearly wanted to level the playing field. I undid my black tie and unbuttoned the top one from my own blouse. She took the tie and curled it up in a ball, setting it beside my shoes.

"Next question is for my skirt," she told me. "Or if you're game - your skirt."

I was game. I was enthralled. I wanted to continue. I smiled and got ready for the next question, but I couldn't decide if I wanted to know the answer or not.
The following 2 users say Thank You to interesting for this post:
Old 03-03-2016, 05:57 PM   #71
AnalAriana

good to see you're writing more to this again and as always you fail to disappoint
Old 03-04-2016, 11:11 AM   #72
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default (Thank you!)

I was game. I was enthralled. I wanted to continue. I smiled and got ready for the next question, but I couldn't decide if I wanted to know the answer or not.

There was a slight pause, then miss Kaya asked one she knew I wouldn't get. I wasn't even surprised. I froze.

Gently, miss Kaya moved towards me, grabbed my hand helped me stand.

"You have to," she softly told me. "It's the deal."

I wanted to - terribly. I wanted my secret exposed to her. It was the first time I really wanted it. I didn't necessarily know why. I turned around to face away from her and begin undoing the buttons of my skirt. I bit my lower lip, feeling her gorgeous eyes ogling my bum as I began to lower my dress. I wore briefs that day, nothing fancy, not that I expected anything to happen. The dress went down and exposed my curved thighs. Between my legs, in front of me, I felt the erection tighten.

"That's nice," she told me. "You can sit back down."

I almost fainted when she said that. My secret was still safe as I slipped back under my desk, mindful not to show her anything in the process. But how long could it last?

"Next question is for my dress or your blouse," she told me.

My entire body felt warm from the excitement; I must have been sweating like crazy because I felt my blouse cling to my skin.

I knew she had power over me. I wanted her to have it!

Last edited by interesting; 03-05-2016 at 06:47 AM.
Old 03-05-2016, 07:01 AM   #73
interesting
getDare Succubus

I knew she had power over me. I wanted her to have it!

Inside of me, I knew instinctively I had no chance to win. Not only was I distracted by my own potential nudity (and I was already somewhat exposed) but the mere sight of Miss Kaya so close to me was enthralling. She was the hottest person in school.

She hit me with her question and I really did try to get it; after a third failed answer, I knew I had to strip off my blouse. Without getting up, I started to undo the buttons, one at a time. I barely looked up at first. When I was down to one button left, my eyes darted to miss Kaya's face. She was staring so hard it made me blush. The skin above my breast glistened with sweat; even my bra was damp. I was almost ashamed of my small breasts.

"Keep going," she gently said.

I undid the last button and slowly removed my white blouse; whereas my underwear was bland, I had chosen a frilly piece for my bra that day, pink with lace on top.

Miss Kaya retrieved my blouse and set it on top of my skirt.

"You need to make an effort," miss Kaya scolded me without violence. "I trust in you."

To hear the hint of disappointment in her voice made me feel worse than I was; I couldn't let her down! I focused all of my efforts to my brain, readying myself for the next question, hopeful to impress her at least a little.

"Now, I'll let you decide for the next question what's at stake for you. Top or bottom."

I hesitated. It didn't really matter, truly. I wanted her to see me naked. I wanted her to humiliate me because I was different. Still, she asked for a choice.

"Bottom," I whimpered.
"Good. My dress or your underwear..."

I nodded. She hit me with the question, giving me three tries. I got it on the second. And then, I realized, she would be taking off her dress. My mouth went agape with desire and lust.

Her hands reached for her skirt; she unzipped it from the back and pulled it down. Black lacy panties and dark stockings greeted my sight.

I saw her quietly laugh when I began to pant hard, overwhelmed by the sight of her half-exposed lower body.
Old 03-13-2016, 05:52 AM   #74
interesting
getDare Succubus

I saw her quietly laugh when I began to pant hard, overwhelmed by the sight of her half-exposed lower body. The rest of it didn't leave me indifferent either; her shoes were also off and she wore black lacy panties and dark pantyhose. For her top, she had a white blouse through which I could make out her lightly colored bra.

As for me, sitting in school at my desk in nothing but white underwear and a frilly lacy pink bra - no shoes, no socks, no dress and no blouse - trying to hide an erection that would not leave, I couldn't think straight.

"Have you ever seen another girl naked?" she asked me.
"...yes..." I mumbled, unable to lie to her.
"Really? Fully naked, legs spread, all that?"
"...yes..."

She appeared impressed and it made me smile. She threw in the next question; I quickly asked her what was at stake. She smiled as she answered.

"Spreading our legs for the other person."

Terror filled my entire being; there was no way to hide the erection if we did that - she would figure out my condition. At the same time, the thought of seeing her legs spread in front of me was too great an incentive for me to refuse. And so I thought long and hard on the answer. Once more, she gave me three tries.

It took me all of them but I answered correctly. My smile betrayed my glee at what was about to happen. She sat on the edge of the desk in front of me, slowly getting into position; she didn't take off anything - she merely parted her legs wide, her body suggesting everything the clothing hid. When her hands moved to her thighs, right at the crease where they connected to her pelvis, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"...I love you, miss Kaya."

She smiled at me ans answered swiftly.

"I know," she simply stated. "Why don't we stop playing then..."

She got off the desk and began removing her panties and pantyhose. I stared with admiration as she exposed her bottom half to me. I watched her expose her gorgeous yellow skin, her trimmed pubic hair and the crease of her vagina. She sat back down against the desk and smiled as she parted her legs.

"Now, miss Rehatta, stand up and show me that wonderful dick of yours."

She knew. She already knew! I couldn't believe it!
Old 03-13-2016, 08:39 AM   #75
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

I love this story! Bad that you had to stop just right there! Can't wait for more!

Dare you to open this
Spoiler:
I dare you to send me a pm dare:D
badgirlisme is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk