Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #31
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics

We walked in and saw both Miss Jenn and Miss Megan topless with thick 8 inch strapons secured to their waists and big smiles on their faces. Just seeing that would have made me nervous but my focus was directed at the 2 rows of 4 chairs where each chair had a suction cupped dildo attached to it. My mind was racing trying to decipher what was going on.

Miss Jenn’s voice broke the trance I was in and all of my questions were soon answered.

“I can tell by your faces that you are curious about your next challenge. I will give you the rules of the event once and only once. If you break the rules during competition you will be punished and also lose a point. You will see two identical "dildo riding courses" with 4 chairs each set up. You will start at chair number 1 and work your way up to chair 4. You also may have noticed that each chair has a nice dildo attached to it.

Here are the measurements
Chair One: 4.5 inches Length/ 1.5 inches thick
Chair Two- 6 inches/2 inches thick
Chair Three-Adam and Eve Triple Header Cock- 6.5 Inches/2 inches thick
Chair Four-- 7 inches/ 2.5 inches thick

“You are required to take the entirety of the dildo at each chair before moving on. You must sit on the dildo with it fully inside of your pretty little assholes for 30 seconds in order to be allowed to move on. Miss Megan and I will provide lube to your ass prior to the beginning but you are responsible for the wetness on the dildos. No actual lube is allowed!!! Meg, tell them what happens after they have finished the 4th chair” Miss Jenn said with a laugh.

“Thanks babe” replied Miss Megan as she came closer and grabbed hold of Dan’s throbbing hard cock. “After you bitch boys finish the chairs, you will have one final challenge in order to be declared the winner. You will then crawl to your Mistress and suck her strapon cock until you can take the entire shaft in your mouth for 5 seconds. Then your Mistress will fuck your ass and you will be stroked until you cum. First slave to cum and lick all of their cum up will be declared the winner!! If you lose, your ass will belong to the winning slave for an award winning fucking”

“Any questions little sluts?” Miss Jenn asked while gripping her strapon with a huge smile on her face
fitslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:30 AM   #32
DJDMaster

Loving the story its an amazing thing you guys have I hope your relationship stays strong. Cant wait for the next part hehe.

Likes-Masturbation, Oral, Public, Edging, Pet Names, Pet Play, Beastiality, Ice play, Bondage (I am still learning so I will add more as I go)

Dislike-Blood, Family (I am still learning so I will add more as I go)

Need to know anything then ask away. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...838#post808838
DJDMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:03 AM   #33
beckyboodle

ohhh my god!!! this just keeps getting better!!!!! I am so excited for the next part you are a wonderful writer!!! my fingers are crossed that that smug pig loses . Well Done xx
beckyboodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:08 AM   #34
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics

Trying to process everything was a chore in itself as I sat kneeling with my cock standing at attention. Hearing that the loser would be assfucked by the winner was all the motivation I needed to bring my best effort to this challenge. I was already irritated that Dan beat me in the previous event and equally annoyed that he stated several times that he was the “alpha slave”. I felt bad for Miss Jenn because I want her to be proud of me and I had failed so far. Strategies were swirling in my mind as I tried to figure out the best way to tackle this challenge in order to beat Dan and even the score.

Miss Jenn and Miss Megan announced that we were about to start and ordered us to the starting line. Miss Jenn brought some lube over and gently inserted two fingers in my asshole. I appreciated her “warming me up” and providing the only lube I was allowed. When she finished, she gave me a kiss on the cheek and whispered in my ear,

“You can do it, just relax your ass and slide down. He ain’t got shit on you!”

With that, she retreated to the side with a stopwatch in hand ready to time the first chair. She knew of my sports background and had a special way of motivating me. Just seeing her incredible body with a strapon dangling from her shapely hips made me want to win for her even more. I didn’t need to hear anything else and was ready to kick Dan’s ass!

Miss Megan gave the countdown and I envisioned myself at the finish line. When she hit 0 I wasted no time getting to the first chair and getting down to business. My ass was still fairly sore from the strapon fucking I received the day before but it also might have been helpful in a way. I grabbed the dildo and positioned myself over it and slowly inserted it into my asshole. I wanted to make sure my legs were wide so my ass would be easier to invade. I have trained with this dildo before and I was confident I could take the 4.5 inches once I got it in. I slowly squatted down and tried to breathe and relax. I could feel the dildo sliding in and then my ass hit the chair and Miss Jenn started the 30 seconds. This is where one of my pregame strategies came into effect. I grabbed my rock hard cock and started stroking at a feverish pace. I figured if I stayed close to edge while on the dildos then I would be quick to cum when Mistress was inside me. The 30 seconds seem to go fast and when Miss Jenn announced time…I had a slight lead over Dan who was still sitting on his first cock.

As I moved to chair 2, I quickly got into position to glide down on the second cock. My ass was still relatively lubed so I wasn’t concerned with getting it in but the extra two inches definitely made it more difficult. I inserted the tip and slowly began riding the dildo, squatting up and down slowly working it further into my ass with each squat. I could feel my stomach starting to ache and the pain was beginning to intensify. I continued to ride it and try to wiggle down and then sat down the final inch which immediately sent tingles up my spine. The time started and I again started jacking my 8 inch cock that was now glistening with pre-cum. I glanced over at Dan and realized he was also fully impaled on the dildo and I knew we were basically in a dead heat. He had not touched his cock and I’m hoping my strategy works out in my favor! I heard Miss Megan release Dan and saw I was seconds behind him. Miss Jenn counted down and within seconds I was off as well.

I got in place for the third dildo and inserted the first head into the entrance of my asshole. I felt the first ridge hit my prostate and without warning……..
Old 03-01-2012, 11:21 AM   #35
storm

wow amazing story! DD
storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:41 PM   #36
fitslave123

liking it so far everyone?
Old 03-01-2012, 05:05 PM   #37
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

Loving it Keep the chapters cumming...

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:20 PM   #38
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

hot I love the updates......I wish I had been there for that....
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #39
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics

My cock violently twitched and I immediately tried to cut it off so I did not cum and become disqualified. I tingled from my spine to my toes and barely avoided shooting my hot cum all over. I realized that maybe being so close to edge was not the best strategy. Miss Jenn was yelling at me to get control of my cock and that she was going to beat the shit out of me if I came without permission. I regained control and knew that I had lost about a minute squatting on the first ridge. I prepared myself for another sharp tingling as I lowered myself past the second ridge. It contacted my prostate and I moaned with pleasure as more precum started oozing from my cockhead. My ass was beginning to feel ripped inside as the lack of lube was taking its toll. My stomach muscles tightened and I tried to relax so I could push past the final ridge and engulf the dildo in my ass. I widened my legs and tried to maintain my balance as a sat down on the final 3 inches of the dildo as my ass smacked against the chair. Pain immediately shot through my body as the dry fucking ripped my insides. Miss Jenn started the countdown and I looked over and saw that Dan had just finished the triple header and had moved on to the 4th dildo.

Now that the dildo was in, I still wanted to make sure my cock was ready to cum so I could make up time on Dan as he was not on edge. When my time was up I quickly dismounted the dildo and got to my knees in front of the 4th chair. I took the final dildo in my mouth and began sucking it with all my strength. I couldn’t take another dry fucking, especially with the largest dildo sitting before me. I gathered up a good amount of spit and lubricated the dildo like a good little slut. Miss Jenn was egging me on from the sidelines which made me even hungrier. Looking back at the video, I definitely looked a little too eager deepthroating this dildo but that’s the competitor in me. Dan had not lubed it up and I could tell he was struggling to sit on it as I could hear him wailing in pain. I saw my opportunity and mounted the dildo as I began to squat and the now wet cockhead entered my asshole. I have taken a dildo this size before but it’s a little different when your Mistress is behind you and fucking you without mercy. I decided to begin by riding it and trying to go an inch or so lower with each squat. This plan seemed to work for the first 5 inches or so.

“Get your ass down on that dildo NOW” Miss Jenn screamed at me. “You can ride my dildo later you stupid slut…slam your ass to the chair!”

With that encouragement I plunged onto the final 3 inches and my ass made a loud SMACK onto the chair. The pain was excruciating as I tried to black out everything around me and not focus on the incredible pain in my stomach and ass. The 30 seconds felt like they were going on forever. My ass needed a break and finally when Miss Jenn called time I was free from the chair. I looked over and noticed Dan still had a few inches remaining and was receiving quite the verbal abuse from Miss Meg so I knew he would be done soon.

I crawled to Miss Jenn who was waiting with strapon in her hand.

“Deepthroat me bitch, stroke your cock while you suck me but don’t you dare cum! Hands go behind your back when you feel like you’re going to cum”

With that she grabbed my head and forced me onto her waiting 8 inch cock.
I tried to relax my throat and get the full cock in for the required 5 seconds so I could move on to the final part. Once the cock made contact with my throat, my gag reflex was so intense that I almost puked. My eyes began to water and Mistress pulled out and slapped me on the face.

“Get your shit together or you are gonna get fucked by Dan….ALL NIGHT LONG! Look, he’s already sucking cock just like you are!”

I looked over and sure enough he was kneeling in front of Miss Megan and she was forcefully raping his mouth. I was determined not to lose and opened my mouth, ready to be face fucked and began jacking my rock hard cock. Miss Jenn entered my mouth slower this time and eased it back and forth. I was making great progress and my cock was ready to blow as I put my hands behind my back, Mistress kicked me with her barefoot in the balls as she thrusted the rest of her cock into my mouth. She started timing and my face turned bright red as I lost all oxygen. I could feel myself getting lightheaded and luckily the 5 seconds passed and she pulled the cock out fast as I coughed and sputtered to catch my breath.

I caught my breath as Mistress asked me what position I wanted to be fucked in. I looked over at Dan and he had finished his task and was being fucked by Miss Megan doggy style with Miss Megan reaching around to stroke him. I knew I didn’t have much time and immediately lay on my back with my legs up so Mistress would have easy access to my already dripping cock. She grabbed my ankles and easily inserted her strapon into my now quite loose boy pussy. She grabbed my cock and started thrusting inside me as she furiously began fast long strokes up my shaft. I laid back and took her pounding while watching her beautiful tits bounce up and down and knew that I was going to cum soon.

Mistress continued to pound my ass as my abs started to clench and at that moment I heard a loud moan coming from the other side of the room…….
Old 03-04-2012, 01:02 AM   #40
MyFaceIsJewish

Can't wait for the next chapter! I wish they were coming faster.
MyFaceIsJewish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 07:42 AM   #41
beckyboodle

wow!

You are an excellent writer it just keeps better and better I carried out your dare during it and I was having difficulty controlling myself!

Well Done! x
beckyboodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:15 PM   #42
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

wow another great chapter with a great tease for what will happen next....
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:28 PM   #43
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

just read all your posts and they are superb! the description is excellent and you have taken your time with them all and it shows! keep it up, i can't wait for more

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 12:25 PM   #44
subindy69

Send a message via AIM to subindy69 Send a message via Yahoo to subindy69
Default interested

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitslave123 View Post
I do have some pics/videos from that weekend....still deciding on maybe some type of challenge or contest for people to get the chance to see them if interested....

any ideas feel free to comment or pm me
I am interested...
subindy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 01:55 PM   #45
slave17

this story is amazing! loving every word of it ! keep it up !
abduction,bare bottom spanking,bare handed spanking,bdsm,begging,bisexuality,biting,blindfold s, chains , collar and lead/leash , collars, crawling , cum,d/s,daddy daughter roleplay,dildos,domestic servitude,double penetration,duct tape,fetish wear,gagging/choked by cock,glory hole,hair pulling, handcuffs,hentai,kidnapping roleplay,male authority,master/slave,mistress/slave,multiple orgasms,obedience training,restraints,role play,rough sex,sexual slavery,sleep assault,squirting
slave17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk