Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-24-2012, 06:36 PM   #16
Angel -Twink-

More please:P love it.
Angel -Twink- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:44 PM   #17
fitslave123

out of town until tomorrow

will write at least one long part tomorrow

possibly two
fitslave123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 11:56 AM   #18
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics

I could faintly hear Miss Megan’s voice behind me as she began thrusting her 9 inch strapon into my gaping ass. She grabbed the ropes that were holding my hands to the outside of my knees and began pumping my ass at an incredibly fast pace. I felt like the strapon was entering my guts as Miss Megan made sure to go as deep as possible but I tried hard to focus on the pussy that my face was buried in. Miss Jenn was bucking her hips as my face was being pushed forward and she developed a rhythm that matched Miss Megan’s perfectly. It only took minutes before Miss Jenn let out a loud moan and squirted on my face as she pushed my head down and she lost control of her body.

“MMMMMMM Fuck his ass babe!! Give it to him deep and hard!! Dan, get over here now!” yelled Miss Jenn.

Not surprisingly Dan was able to get rock hard again watching the events unfold before him. I was turned 90 degrees on the bed and Dan’s cock was again staring me in the face.

“Fuck his face while your Mistress takes him from behind slave” yelled Miss Megan as she slapped me on the ass.

Dan inserted his cock into my awaiting mouth and again I felt the uncomfortable feeling of my throat being raped. I felt like I was going to pass out as my ass was being fucked raw and now my throat was stuffed with cock. Miss Jenn recovered quickly from her orgasm and snuck her feet under me and was teasing my rock hard and sensitive cock between her toes. It had been over 2 weeks since I was last allowed to cum and I became extremely excited that my cock was finally getting some attention! Dan began thrusting faster which encouraged Miss Megan to continue her rapid pace as her thighs rammed into my ass cheeks with each deep penetration. Miss Jenn continued stroking my cock with her toes and would tease the tip as my pre-cum was leaking. I could feel myself becoming very close and unfortunately could not ask permission to cum as my mouth was full at the moment. Dan began to moan and tense up and I knew he was about to blow. I prepared myself for my second serving of cum and also for my own explosion. Miss Jenn sensed I was close as well and withdrew her feet from my cock just as I was close to euphoria. My cock twitched in search for her beautiful feet to carry me over the edge as Dan unloaded his warm seed into my mouth.

Miss Megan pulled out of my ass just as Dan came and raised her arms in the air in victory!

“Amazing!!!!!, thanks for the great ride! What a hot ass you have little slave!”

My mind was racing as my cock needed to erupt and was longing to be touched. Miss Jenn smiled at me and said, “Sorry slut, not today”. She began to untie me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips as I fell backwards onto my back in exhaustion with my cock still at attention. Miss Megan reached with her big toe and scraped up some leftover precum that was glistening on my cock.

“Here you go boy, don’t want this to go to waste” she said with a smile as I took her toe in my mouth and sucked it clean.

“A great opening day to our events, slaves!” announced Miss Jenn. “That will end tonight’s festivities so we can relax and prepare for tomorrow. First event in the morning will test your anal capabilities in an event we like to call “Save a horse, ride some dildos”

After the announcement, we had some dinner and enjoyed each other’s company while relaxing after an exhausting yet incredibly fun day!
I went to bed determined to redeem myself after suffering the humiliation of my first cock sucking experience. I wanted to prove that I was the best slave and wanted to wipe the smirk off of Dan's face in a big way.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:34 PM   #19
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

Great story, keep it cumming

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:21 PM   #20
fitslave123

I do have some pics/videos from that weekend....still deciding on maybe some type of challenge or contest for people to get the chance to see them if interested....

any ideas feel free to comment or pm me
Old 02-26-2012, 05:11 PM   #21
Maleslave21

I would love to see some pics

Limits: poop, permanent

Items: panties, yoga pants, mini skirt, clothespins, ball gag, o ring gag with attached nipple clamps, pink collar, slut collar, dog bowl, handcuffs, anal beads, butt plug, small didldo, massive suction cup dildo and a remote controlled vibrating plug
Maleslave21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 07:57 PM   #22
lord1

great story boi, keep writing
lord1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:08 PM   #23
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

wow awsome Im loving it....
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 07:36 AM   #24
fitslave123

next part coming soon....details first event of Saturday. "Save a Horse, Ride some Dildos"
Old 02-28-2012, 10:44 AM   #25
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I'm impressed by how much you remember!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:38 AM   #26
fitslave123

yeah...like I said previously...some of the dialouge is not verbatim but it is close.....the events i remember vividly because I still daydream and remind myself about the fun that was had that weekend...

Finishing up next part and posting on my break at work!
Old 02-28-2012, 11:41 AM   #27
fitslave123

Default Slave Olympics

I woke up next to my beautiful Mistress Jenn and felt blessed to be able to have such a good relationship with her. We can talk for hours about life, sports, etc and she can be fucking me in the ass the next minute without any issue. Miss Jenn had her hand on my abs and moved slowly up to twist my nipples.

“Suck my toes slave” she whispered. “Then work your way up to my warm pussy.”

Mistress loved to have her toes sucked and I enjoyed worshipping them. I spent the next several minutes covering every inch of her feet with my tongue and then working my way up to her quivering pussy. I swirled my tongue and used my fingers to slowly and passionately work Miss Jenn into a toe curling orgasm. She laid back exhausted and sweaty as she ordered me to begin making breakfast while she showered and got ready for the first event.

Dan and myself talked for a little bit as we both made breakfast stark naked for our Mistresses. Dan was still acting a little cocky after face fucking me yesterday and it irritated me a bit. I was definitely hoping to turn the tables and win the next competition! The girls joined us for breakfast in their booty shorts and tank tops. I was hoping they would spend the weekend naked like Dan and I but they both looked beautiful regardless. Both Miss Jenn and Miss Megan excused themselves from the table and told us to do the dishes while they set up for the morning event. Miss Jenn gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, “You better win this one babe….or you’ll be sorry” I got goosebumps as she said it and I believed that if I lost…I would indeed be very sorry!

My cock was already beginning to get hard as we waited for the event to be set up. I tried to guess what it would involve and I was pretty confident in my anal abilities because Miss Jenn loved to strapon fuck me on a regular basis. Dan seemed a bit nervous when I asked him if he’s been fucked before and he said he was still pretty tight but Miss Megan was never gentle on his ass and that he can take a good fucking.

We were summoned into the spacious living area and I was shocked by what I saw…….
Old 02-28-2012, 05:25 PM   #28
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

another really hot chapter leaves me hanging Im really excited for the next one.....
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 06:21 PM   #29
fitslave123

Trying to get another chapter written tonight!

I will say nothing motivates me more than getting PMs or comments from people enjoying the story...jus sayin...lol
Old 02-29-2012, 08:46 AM   #30
MyFaceIsJewish

Keep writing. It's really good.
MyFaceIsJewish is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk