Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-07-2016, 01:38 AM   #1
jipperxl

Default Surviving College: The Adventures of Jock Boy

Hey everyone,

I'm starting a new story here. This first part is a bit long, mainly to set up the story line. I'm hoping that future parts will be short, yet still entertaining. Feel free to PM me with comments and suggestions. These stories will mainly revolve around my interests, so expect to see things like hazing, humiliation, gunge/messy, diapers, jockstraps, etc.

Thanks!

__________________________________________________ _

Part 1: Becoming Jock Boy

Today couldn’t be any better, Josh thought as he walked to his locker from the showers. The first football game of the season is just days away, and he just found out that he’ll be a starting running back. Few freshman get that kind of opportunity, and Josh was grateful that he worked so hard during high school to get recruited by Hawthorne University on a full scholarship. Even his father and brother, both Hawthorne alums and former football players, were impressed with Josh’s skills on the field.

Josh knew his college life was really just beginning. The school year just started days ago, but football practices and preseason games had been going on all summer. He was already banging chicks and attending crazy parties. The craziest ones were always thrown by Sigma Lambda Epsilon, the “jock frat” that many of Josh’s teammates were in. He definitely felt he needed to join them and couldn’t wait for them to start accepting pledges at Rush Week.

Turning the corner, Josh got to his locker and peered down at the floor. Someone’s sweaty jockstrap lay in front of his locker, presumably belonging to Zach, the owner of the locker next to Josh’s and the team’s star quarterback. Zach’s locker was wide open and his football gear strewn all over the floor. Not wanting the touch the filthy jock with his hands, Josh casually swept the jock with his sandal toward Zach’s other belongings.

Behind his back, Josh suddenly heard, “What the fuck?!”

It was Zach and two other senior football teammates, Matt and Eric, standing there with nothing but towels around their waists. “Did you just kick my jock with your foot?!”

“Yea, man. It was in front of my locker. Chill out,” replied Josh.

“Fuck you, freshman. You just disrespected my jock, which means you disrespect me.” Zach, Matt and Eric start to close in on Josh, making him back in to his locker door. By now, other teammates were filling up the locker room. Hearing the commotion, they started circling around the group, trying to get a good view of what was going on.

Trying to not look intimidated, Josh remarked “Dude, no I don’t. I just needed to move it aside a little bit. You know, to have some space here.”

“Why did you use your foot?” Zach was getting into Josh’s face.

“Because your jock is gross, that’s why.”

Zach lost his shit. He pushed Josh against the locker and pinned him at the shoulders, “You need to learn how to respect us upper classmen, bitch.”

Matt and Eric got the signal and immediately grabbed Josh’s hands. Josh struggled but couldn’t get away. Zach got cable ties from his locker and proceeded to tie Josh’s wrists to the lockers so that they were spread out to the sides. Josh felt exposed standing there with his bare chest and white towel.

“Dude, come on. Let me go! This is bullshit!” Josh yelled.

Zach picked up his sweaty jock from the floor and held it up within inches of Josh’s face. “So you have a problem with my jock, Jeff? How about you get better acquainted with it?”

“My name isn’t Jeff, dickwad. It’s Josh.”

“Jeff, Josh, whatever. How about we just call you Joshie from now on? You’re just a baby on the team. Perhaps you don’t deserve to wear jockstraps like the rest of us men.”

“Dude. I’m sorry. Okay? Just let me go and let’s forget about this,” reasoned Josh. He was getting pretty apprehensive and didn’t want things to get worse.

“An apology isn’t enough, bitch. You need to learn to respect others.”

“Then, what do you wa....” As Josh tried to respond, Zach shoved the dirty jock into Josh’s mouth.

Josh’s eyes widened and the smell and taste of the jock filled his senses. He shook his head trying to spit out the jock, but Zach wrapped the leg straps around his head to secure the disgusting gag.

Admiring his work, Zach replied, “What I want is payback. And, I also want a little fun since it’s my last year here. You know what? How about I just call you Jock Boy from now on? I think it’s a fitting name for someone who’s “going” to love sucking on my jocks.

Josh screamed through the gag, “MMmmmppff Ffufmmmpp Yooooommfmff!”

The guys in the locker room went nuts, laughing at what was going on. Although, most of the other freshman felt sorry for Josh. Matt was enjoying what was going on and to further humiliate Josh, he went and grabbed his sweaty jock and put it over Josh’s face with the waistband covering his eyes.

The laughter continued. Digging though his locker, Zach pulled out his phone and snapped a few pics of the helpless freshman.

“Alright Jock Boy. My day just got better because of you. We’re going to have a fun time in the locker room this year.”

Chris, Josh’s fellow freshman teammate and also roommate, went up to try and release Josh from his predicament, but Zach interjected, “Nuh uh, freshman. Don’t you dare let him out, unless you want the same treatment for yourself.” Chris shook his head and backed away.

Zach gave a smirk. “Good choice, freshman. Just let him stand there for 10 minutes and then you can come to his rescue.”

Chris nodded and left to get changed. Zach and the rest of the team went back to do the same.

Exactly 10 minutes later, Chris cut the cable ties holding Josh. Josh removed the dirty jocks from his head and gave a look of defeat on his face. He managed to piss off the star quarterback, who’s basically the most popular guy at Hawthorne. Josh didn’t know what to do and wondered what Zach had in mind with calling him Jock Boy. Whatever it was, it can’t be good. All he knows is that, things will be different from now on.

...(to be continued)
More info on my likes, dislikes, toys and clothing

Let's Play!: Make It Harder - Battleship (PM me)

Stories: Surviving College - The Adventures of Jock Boy

jipperxl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to jipperxl for this post:
Old 02-07-2016, 09:44 AM   #2
jipperxl

Default Part 2: The Uniform and The Rules

Part 2: The Uniform and The Rules

Josh woke up the next day worried about yesterday’s encounter with Zach in the locker room. Is this really going to happen? Is Zach really going to push him around all year long? His roommate, Chris, didn’t think Zach was all that serious and he was glad the same thing didn’t happen to him.

After going through his usual morning routine, Josh left the dorm and headed toward class. While walking by the gym, he saw Zach and Matt approaching him from the locker room entrance.

“Hey Josh!” yelled Zach. “Get over here.”

Josh just stared and hesitated, not knowing how things were going to go.

“Now!” Zach continued.

Knowing better than to run, Josh strolled over to them hoping for the best. Zach grabbed Josh behind the neck and proceeded to lead him into the locker room with Matt.

Once inside, Zach turned to Josh, “Okay. Now we have some privacy. So...I’ve had some time to think things over last night. I finally came up with your uniform and rules, Jock Boy.” Josh’s face immediately turned into a frown, with a slight look of despair.

Zach smiled. “Don’t worry, it’s not too bad unless you really fuck up. Here, I have your uniform right here.”

Zach reached into his back pocket and pulled out what looked like a used jockstrap with the words “Jock Boy” written in thick black letters on the band.

“Don’t worry it’s washed, just heavily worn. So, you’re going to wear that everyday throughout the football season. Wear it proudly, bitch. Matt and I will be checking to see if you’re wearing it. If we catch you without it, then there’ll be hell to pay. You don’t even want to know what happens if you actually lose it. Do you understand the rules, Jock Boy?”

Josh nodded.

“Good. See you at practice later, Jock Boy.” After Zach and Matt exited the locker room, Josh changed into the jock. It was a little loose on him and the 3-inch waist strap was definitely going to peek over his pants. He began to worry what others would think of his new uniform. Realizing he might be late for class, Josh exited the locker room and started a brisk walk toward the classroom buildings.

Later, in the afternoon, Josh caught up with Chris for a late lunch. Chris explained to Zach that he wasn’t the only one being tormented. It turns out that every year a few seniors on the team single out a few freshman and pick on them for the season. So far, Tyler, Nick, and Jason have been in the crosshairs. Tyler has to wear a cock ring 24/7 for taking the last remaining shower head after yesterday’s practice. Nick now has a two foot long sock tied to his cock and balls for accidentally shoving his junk in a senior’s face in the locker room. And, Jason has to wear a thong for dumping his football gear in front of a senior’s locker.

After hearing of these new developments, Josh briefly had a moment of relief. He was glad that he wasn’t the only one going through this humiliation. However, he knows for sure that things are just going to get worse.

Last edited by jipperxl; 02-07-2016 at 04:00 PM.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:33 PM   #3
g629

Please add more! I'm loving this!

Sub

Kik: g6290
g629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 09:00 PM   #4
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

This is very interesting.

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 10:45 PM   #5
jipperxl

Default Part 3: First Time Screw Up

Thanks for the comments everyone! It's definitely motivating me to keep this going . I have lots of ideas running around in my head and please excuse the wordiness. I feel that it's important to have a good set up for certain scenes. Hopefully, I can try and cut things down a bit so that they're quicker to read. Oh and just to clarify, there will be more interactions between guys in the stories. Having girls involved, like in this part, can make things interesting.

Part 3: First Time Screw Up

After getting his Jock Boy uniform and rules, Josh expected things to be quite different. However, the next two days proved to be the opposite. Yea, the entire football team knew he was wearing Zach’s old jock and Zach did the occasional jockstrap check whenever he ran into Josh on campus. Wearing the jock almost became second nature to Josh, except he felt he had to shower with it in the locker room in case anyone wanted to steal it.

The other guys seemed to have the same sentiment. Tyler’s cock ring always made his cock semi-hard so he adapted by wearing tight underwear. At first he made the mistake of wearing boxer shorts the first day, but his cock always made a big tent in his crotch. Nick’s cock sock wasn’t bad either. The sock was of the thick wool variety that you’d wear for sub-zero temperatures. Having the whole thing run down the side of one of his legs always made it seem like he had a fat snake in his pants. So instead, he just tucked it between his legs and had it run up his ass. Jason seemed to be having a blast wearing a thong, and he always seemed to want to flaunt his bubble butt to his other teammates. Josh thought for sure that Jason was asking for someone to fuck him.

Anyways, on the second night of wearing the jock, Josh got together with Jenny for a quick fuck in Josh’s room. The two of them met weeks ago at one of the Sigma Lambda Epsilon parties and the two were each others’ fuck buddy. Jenny quickly got to see Josh’s worn out jock.

“Oooh. So it’s Jock Boy now?” laughed Jenny.

Josh blushed for a second and replied, “Yea, it’s just a football team thing.”

Jenny giggled, “It’s quite sexy,” and proceeded to slip off the jock.

Josh and Jenny spent the next half hour thrusting, biting, and pinning each other. Jenny got so used to calling him “Jock Boy” that it was actually kind of turning him on. Eventually, Josh blew his load in his condom and Jenny let out a loud sigh as she also reached a climax. Still feeling hot, Jenny grabbed Josh’s Jock Boy jock and started rubbing her cunt with it.

Josh gave a funny look. “What are you doing?”

“Ooh baby, I’m just giving you a little goodbye present.” Within seconds, Jenny released her own load on the jock. “It’s something for you to remember me by.” She threw the wet jock on Josh’s chest and got up to get dressed. After she left, Josh was both turned on and disgusted with what just transpired. He threw the jock on the ground and got up to clean himself.

As Josh was getting into bed, Chris arrived back to the room. “Fuck, it smells like sex in here. Was Jenny just in here?”

“Yea man, she’s kind of crazy.” With that, Josh turned over, turned off his bedside lamp, and quickly fell asleep.

--------

The next morning, Josh heard his alarm blaring. Apparently, he overslept and barely had enough time to get to class. He got ready as quickly as possible. As he was about to slide up Zach’s jock, he noticed it was still moist and slimy from last night. Josh didn’t want to take the risk of getting caught not wearing the jock, but he certainly didn’t want to deal with a sticky jock pouch all day long. He decided to chance it and wear one of his own jocks instead. Once he was finished getting dressed, he ran out the door and made his way to class.

--------

Josh managed to avoid seeing Zach and any other senior football teammate throughout the day, but he hoped he could get away with not wearing Zach’s jock during practice. Once in the locker room, Josh tried using a towel to cover himself up as he was changing into his practice gear. Just as he was about to pull up his white football pants, he felt the towel slip away behind him. He turned around and saw Zach with a big grin on his face.

“So, Jock Boy. This doesn’t look like the jockstrap that I gave you.”

Frantically, Josh tried to come up with an excuse, “Oh man. Zach. I’m sorry. I...I needed to get it washed...because...you know...it was starting to smell bad...and ...you know...”

“Riiiight. I believe you. That doesn’t mean you get a free pass from being punished.”

Josh was scared at what he heard, but he accepted that he did in fact screw up.

“Hey Everyone! Jock Boy fucked up! Go get the Punishment Box!” All of the upper classmen cheered, while the freshmen all had bewildered looks on their faces.

The whole team started to crowd around Josh’s locker. With a big smile on his face, Matt brought a black shoe box to Zach. Zach opened it up only to reveal dozens of crumpled pieces of paper.

“Okay Jock Boy. This is the Punishment Box. It has all of the punishments that people came up with over the past 15 years. Some of them are pretty nasty. I’m sure your big brother can attest to that.”

Josh gave a curious look. “What? Your brother didn’t tell you about this?” Zach asked.

Josh shook his head.

Zach continued, “Okay, well hurry the fuck up and pick one. We’re all just dying to know what we’re going to do to you.”

Josh slowly reached into the box and fished around for one of the crumpled pieces of paper. He pulled one out, hoping that it was a lenient punishment. He opened up the paper and gave a confused look.

“Well? What does it say?” asked Zach.

Josh looked up, “It says - Marshmallow Butt.”

Old 02-07-2016, 11:03 PM   #6
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

Can't wait to see what marshmallow butt is

M/23/Gay/USA

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Old 02-08-2016, 10:58 PM   #7
jipperxl

Default Part 4: Marshmallow Butt

Part 4: Marshmallow Butt

Josh looked confused. “What the hell is Marshmallow Butt?” he thought. Before having even a single minute to imagine it, some of the guys grabbed Josh’s arms and legs and carried him over to the trainers’ tables. Josh frantically tried to twist his way out of his teammates’ holds, but couldn’t. He was dropped onto one of the tables and a few of the guys were already tying his wrists and ankles with rope.

“Ahhh fuck! Let me go!” Josh screamed. He kept trying to get up off the table, but the guys were too much for him. They managed to tie the ends of the rope to hooks hanging from the ceiling, leaving his arms and legs lifted upward. Matt came up and slid Josh’s practice football pants to his knees, exposing Josh’s jockstrapped ass.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck...” Josh started to realize what marshmallow butt was when Zach brought a large bag of jumbo marshmallows to the table.

“You pulled out a good punishment, Jock Boy, haha. We’re going to make sure your ass is nicely filled. Isn’t that right, guys?” The team roared and hollered in agreement.

“Stop, please! Guys, come on! Don’t...don’t do this..don’t...AAaaaaah shiiiiiiit,” screamed Josh as Zach stuck his lube-covered latex finger up Josh’s ass. Josh squirmed with each wiggle of Zach’s finger.

“All right! Let’s get started!” Zach went to work forcing marshmallows up Josh’s hole. The first three didn’t make it quite through and just got all over Josh’s ass pubes, but the next ones started sliding right in. One by one, Zach was feeding them in and Josh started to feel the pressure in his rectum. Soon, Josh heard his teammates counting the marshmallows going in...”eleven! twelve! thirteen!....” Ultimately, Zach was able to fit 17 marshmallows in Josh’s ass.

“Hold those in there for just a second, Jock Boy!” Josh clenched his asshole as much as he could as he feared what would happened if anything leaked out. Matt brought over a red pouch looking thing with a hose on it. He stuck the end of the hose right in Josh’s ass and started to gently squeeze the pouch. Suddenly, Josh felt his ass fill up even more.

“Feel that Jock Boy? It’s just a little bit of water going into your ass. That’s all. You’re going to have a marshmallow soup up there,” laughed Zach.

Josh’s face clearly showed he was trying to handle the pressure in his ass. “Ugggh. Please. I think...I don’t think I can take any more.”

Zach smiled. “It’s okay, Jock Boy. We’re done here. We just have to plug you up.” With that, Zach pulled out a small kotex pad, rolled it up and stuffed it up Josh’s ass, forming a nice temporary plug. Then his pants were pulled up to his waist. Josh felt like he was going to explode any second, but he was worried about making a mess in his pants in front of his teammates.

Josh looked around from the table. “Uhh, are you going to let me go now? I get it, marshmallow butt. Very funny. I think we’re done here, right?” asked Josh.

“Just wait for it, bitch,” said Zach.

“Wait for whaaa...ohh! aah!” And then it hit him. Josh pulled on the ropes, desperately trying to get free. He felt his ass was going to explode right there.

“Ooooh Fuck! Guys...guys. Untie me! I have to take a shit! Uuugh.” Josh didn’t realize that marshmallows were a very effective laxative. He was getting waves of cramps and he couldn’t take it anymore. He tried to force the marshmallow sludge out but realized he couldn’t. The kotex pad kept him plugged up. He couldn’t empty himself out even if he wanted to, and he continued to endure the cramps.

Zach grabbed Josh’s cheeks, forcing his mouth open, “Here, bite onto this. It’ll help.” Josh didn’t see what was coming, but he instantly felt his mouth being stuffed with Zach’s used jockstrap from the other day. Then another dirty jockstrap went over his face, blinding him.

“Mmmmmpppfff. Mmmffffuuuuuuuukfff ooouppff!” Josh yelled. The team was clearly enjoying watching Josh in despair and laughed at him while he struggled and yelled. He was helpless, desperately wanting to empty out his ass.

After almost 15 minutes of wanting to relieve himself, Josh’s asshole gave in and opened up. All of the marshmallow sludge burst out, filling up his football pants. Josh gave out a heavy sigh through his gag. His entire ass and groin area quickly got covered in warm, sticky marshmallow goop. He could hear his teammates laughing at what just happened.

Josh was untied and his jockstrap mask was taken off. “Finally! Well Jock Boy, I guess you’re going to have a fun time at practice today,” laughed Zach as he saw Josh’s wet crotch.

Josh hung his head in shame. He walked around the locker room in his sticky, goopy pants and finished getting ready for practice. He was just glad it was over, and he hoped he wouldn’t have to do something like that again. What he didn’t know was that there was a lot more to come. Zach and the other seniors knew that initiation day was just around the corner.

The following user says Thank You to jipperxl for this post:
Old 02-09-2016, 11:28 AM   #8
jipperxl

Default Quick Question

Quick question for all of you:
Should the next part be 3-4 short punishment scenes OR should we go straight into initiation day?

No matter what, I'll be writing up both things. I'm just trying to think of what comes next.

Are you guys enjoying it so far? Let me know!

Old 02-09-2016, 12:17 PM   #9
Slavep

I think it should be 3-4 short punishment scenes
Slavep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 05:09 PM   #10
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

I agree 3-4 smaller scenes to prep for the initiation day's grand opening.

M/23/Gay/USA

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Old 02-09-2016, 07:09 PM   #11
jipperxl

Default Part 5: More from the Punishment Box

Ok...so more punishments it is. Thanks for the responses!

Part 5: More from the Punishment Box

The atmosphere in the locker room didn’t settle down after Josh’s humiliating Marshmallow Butt punishment. In fact, it got even more rowdy. The next day, two other freshmen on the team “earned” punishments.

One of them, Jason, pulled out “Pudding Jock” from the punishment box, which meant having his jock filled with 5 servings of vanilla pudding and attending practice that way. There was so much pudding that it was squeezing through the pouch and spreading down to his ass while running plays on the field. Afterward, he was forced to strip naked, get on all fours, and crawl around the locker room while sucking his messy jock clean.

Nick, the freshman stuck wearing the long, thick sock over his cock, managed to get “Fumbles” for his punishment. For practice, his hands were covered with 6 socks each and then wrapped in white athletic tape, making it almost impossible to grab anything. For every pass that he dropped, he was going to get spanked with Matt’s frat paddle in the locker room. The coaches thought it was hilarious and let Nick practice that way. He was the target of every quarterback while running plays. Nick ended up dropping the ball 29 out of 35 times. That earned him getting a very red ass while gagged with his cock sock and tied naked to the trainer’s table.

Josh was pretty happy to be in the “audience” this time. Seeing Jason and Nick serve out their punishments was pretty exciting. He caught himself getting a slight hard on in his (actually Zach’s) dirty jockstrap, but he quickly adjusted himself. “That was weird” he thought. It confused him that all of the excitement was turning him on.

Once the fun was over in the locker room, Matt announced that Sigma Lambda Epsilon was having a party later this evening. That got everyone excited as they imagined the prospect of drinking booze and making out with hot chicks. Josh was especially excited because Jenny was probably going to be there, and he felt he needed some action to wind down for the week.

Unfortunately, Josh’s happy thought lasted only seconds as he managed to bump into Zach, who was just pulling his pants up in front of his locker. Zach took a hard tumble on the floor and cursed out loud, “Ahhh. Fuck!...Fucking Jock Boy. Don’t you watch where you’re going?”

Josh panicked. “Oh shit. Sorry Zach! I was just lost in my thoughts and I didn’t see you...”

“Lost in your thoughts!? I’m a fucking six foot three wall. How could you not see me?... Does this mean another punishment for Jock Boy?” Zach was loud enough for everyone in the locker room to hear. There were lots of shouts of agreement.

“No! No, don’t. It was an accident. I...I already had a punishment yesterday,” pleaded Josh.

“Doesn’t matter Jock Boy. You fucked up here so you’re getting one no matter what.... Aahh, sweet! Matt already brought the box.” Zach smiled as Matt squeezed through the crowded and presented the black box.

“Pick one Jock Boy...and make it a good one.”

Josh slowly reached into the box, fumbling around for a “good” punishment. He pulled out a crumpled piece of paper and the entire locker room fell silent. Everyone waited to hear what the punishment was.

Josh read it out loud, “Um, it says Piñata.” Some of the seniors and juniors laughed.

Josh hated these cryptic punishment names since he couldn’t tell what was going to happen. Immediately, he braced himself, expecting to be grabbed by half a dozen upper classmen and dragged across the locker room. But instead, nothing happened.

Zach sensed Josh’s confusion and smiiled. “Oh don’t worry Jock Boy. We’re not going to do this now. We’ve got a party to go to! Go get fucking dressed and let’s do this later.”

Instantly relieved, Josh nodded. He was going to have fun tonight and deal with the Piñata punishment tomorrow.

He got changed quickly and went back to the dorm to get ready for the festivities. As he was getting ready to head out to the party, he realized that Chris hadn’t come back yet from the locker room. “Maybe he’s already at the party” thought Josh. He locked his dorm room and made his way to frat row, where all the other fraternity houses were at.

Once he got there, he saw Chris standing at Sigma Lambda Epsilon’s front door. He looked nervous. “Yo, Chris! I figured you’d be here already...Damn...Dude, you don’t look so good. What’s up?”

Chris let out a heavy sigh and looked at Josh. He muttered, “Man, I fucked up. I...I pulled a punishment from the box.”

The following user says Thank You to jipperxl for this post:
Old 02-09-2016, 08:27 PM   #12
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

Nooo! Cliff-hangers! Why do they always have to be cliff-hangers! *dramatic sigh* JK I love cliff-hangers

M/23/Gay/USA

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Old 02-10-2016, 10:29 PM   #13
jipperxl

Default Part 6: The Entertainment

I hope you enjoy this part. The next few parts may take a while as I think through what will happen at initiation.

Part 6: The Entertainment

“Wait, what?!” Josh was shocked as he looked at Chris’ worried facial expression.

“I...I don’t know. I accidentally slammed the locker room door into Matt while I was leaving. It almost broke his nose, I think. He was super pissed and I told him I was really sorry. He...he made me pick out a punishment from the box.”

“Oh fuck. What was it? Is it bad?” Though, feeling sad for Chris, Josh was really intrigued with what the punishment was.

“I got ‘War Paint’. That doesn’t sound bad right?”

“It can’t be as bad as mine. I feel like I’m going to end up as a human piñata. Anyways look, we’re here at the party. We can worry about this tomorrow. Let’s go get some beers, man.”

With that, the two roommates entered the frat house to join the rest of the rowdy college crowd.

----------------------------------

Sigma Lambda Epsilon sure knew how to throw an awesome party. Josh and the rest of his teammates were having an awesome time. It’s only been two weeks since classes started, and Josh hoped these parties will continue all year. Already on his third beer, Josh was making it a point to meet as many of the Sigma Lambda brothers as possible. Rush was starting next week and he really wanted to be in the next pledge class. He thought these guys had the life. A few of his teammates were already in the frat, including Matt and Craig, a junior and the frat’s president. He had to be sure not to piss them off on the field or in the locker room.

In the corner of his eye, he saw Butch and Danny. Both were also on the team and frat brothers. Josh walked over and tried to join their conversation.

“...and so she just kept moving her ass like...whoa, hey Jock Boy,” said Danny, clearly annoyed at Josh’s presence. “You’re just racking up those punishments, aren’t ya?”

Josh replied, “yea, I just fucked up, but I promise it won’t happen again. I think i’m still getting used to everyone in the locker room.”

“Sure...sure. Whatever man. Well, it’s a good thing you didn’t pull ‘Sneaky Thief’. That’s the worse one of all.”

“What? What’s ‘Sneaky Thief’? Is it that bad? What is it?” ask Josh, getting perhaps a little bit too excited.

Butch responded, “Dude, we can’t tell you. It’s just the absolute worse. Trust us. That’s all you gotta know and you better hope you don’t get it.”

Josh was annoyed with the vague response, but he gave up trying to find out more about it.

All of a sudden, a loud air horn went off. Josh saw Zach a few feet away, addressing the crowd while standing on a coffee table.

“Everyone! Quiet down! Quiet...shhhh! Great...well, thanks for making it out tonight! The Sigma Lambda guys are awesome for throwing parties like this. We have our first game in three days and I hope to see all of you cheering us on!” The crowd cheered and clinked their beer cans. “Also, we have some entertainment for everyone tonight. Keep on drinking and have some fun! Enjoy!”

Everyone was pumped up and excited. “What was the entertainment?” Josh thought.

All of a sudden, arms came from nowhere and started to drag him to the center of the room. Josh was freaking out. He struggled and cursed as he was being dragged. All of the party goers were laughing at what was going on. They were soon pulling out their phones and taking pictures.

Josh was lifted up onto his feet, then a pair of hands reached into the back of his pants, grabbed the waistband of his (Zach’s) jockstrap, and yanked it up high. “AAAAAhhhhhhhoooww. Aahh. Help! Aahh. That hurts” screamed Josh. The wedgie made the jock’s legstraps really dig into his ass crack and the pouch was pulled tight, putting pressure on his cock and balls. His jockstrap was then attached to a hook from the ceiling, making him barely touch the ground with his feet.

Zach walked over to Josh, who was pretty much dangling in the center of the room in front of the entire crowd. His face looked like he was in pain.

“It’s an excellent time to be a piñata, don’t you think? If you didn’t get it by now, you’re part of the entertainment. Oh, and so is your roommate Chris. Take a look, Jock Boy.”

Josh looked up across the room. Chris was currently being held by a few guys on the team.

Zach got up to talk again, “Everyone! Here are tonight’s entertainment! Be nice to them!”

Josh saw Chris immediately get stripped by his captors. Within seconds, he was completely naked and his wrists were restrained by chains attached to the ceiling. His ankles were then separated with a spreader bar, leaving his entire body exposed and helpless. Matt put the finishing touch and shoved a dirty sock in Chris’ mouth and then securing it with another sock around his head.

A box of markers were placed near Chris. Josh now realized what “War Paint” was. A few people rushed to grab markers and started “painting”. Within minutes, his entire body was drawn on with lewd images and humiliating phrases. On his ass cheeks were things like, “Cum bucket”, “Insert cock here”, “Please stuff me”, and more. His face was marked up with “Cocksucker”, “Feed me cum”, and “Deep throat”. However, most of the “painting” was done on his crotch. Someone used a gold marker and completely covered his cock and balls in a gold, sparkling color. Chris really didn’t care that someone was writing on his body. What he cared about was that this was being done in front of over a hundred people, all of whom got some great photos on their phone.

Next was Josh’s turn. Zach came up to Josh and pulled his pants down, revealing the painful jockstrap wedgie. Next, Zach tied Josh’s wrists together with rope and then tied them close to his ankles, making him slightly bent over. Josh knew what was coming and pleaded against it, “Zach, please! Let me go. I don’t want to get paddled.”

Zach smiled, “Too bad Jock Boy. You just have to live with it. Now, lets shut you up.” Zach produced a dirty jockstrap from his back pocket and gagged Josh with it. The leg straps were used to secure it in his mouth. Then Zach pulled up Josh’s shirt from behind him and pulled it over his head so that it covered his eyes. “The human piñata was ready!” he thought.

Tons of camera flashes were going off as Zach proceeded to spank Josh with a frat paddle. Josh screamed into his dirty gag, hoping the paddling would end soon. Several other teammates took turns with the paddle. After so many swats, Josh was sure he wouldn’t be able to sit down for days. Afterwards, a few other party guests gave a spank or two.

Jenny, Josh’s fuck buddy, was in the crowd, clearly amused with Josh’s humiliation. She went up to him and pulled the shirt off of his head. Josh was embarrassed to see her. He mumbled through his gag, which she removed.

“Help! Can...can you take me down?”

Jenny whispered in his ear, “I could, but I won’t. I haven’t had MY fun yet.”

Josh gave a confused look and Jenny just smiled. She pulled his shirt over his head again, blinding him. Then, she reached down and pulled his cock and balls out of his jock. Everyone watching started laughing at what was happening. She started stroking his cock, getting it hard. Josh was freaking out, “Aahh. Please don’t. Ugh...aahhh. God. Stop. I’m going to cum. Oh god.” Josh’s body started spasming as he prepared to blow his load. Jenny quickly reacted and caught his cum in the pouch of the jockstrap she was holding. Everyone knew what she was going to do next. Josh was clearly panting and Jenny took the opportunity to stuff the cum soaked jock into his mouth. Realizing what it was, Josh thrashed around trying to get out of his hanging wedgie and get the slimy, disgusting jock out of his mouth.

Jenny whispered into his ear, “That sweetie, was really fun. I hope you enjoyed it.” She got up, spanked his ass with her hand and walked back into the crowd.

Soon after, everyone got back into party mode. Chris and Josh were left hanging, exposed to anyone that wanted to do something to them. After an hour of torment, they were released. While they really wanted to get back to the dorm room to clean up, they stuck around trying to enjoy the rest of the party while enduring everyone’s jokes about them.

--------------------------------------------

The next morning, Josh woke up to a really sore ass. He looked over at Chris’ bed across the room and saw that he was still sleeping, his body still marked up from last night. Josh grabbed his phone from his nightstand and went through looking for messages. All of a sudden his phone buzzed with a new text message. It was from Zach to all of the freshmen.

“8pm tonight, locker room. Wear team sweats and jockstrap. Don’t be late. -Z”

Last edited by jipperxl; 02-10-2016 at 11:20 PM. Reason: typos
Old 02-11-2016, 07:07 PM   #14
jipperxl

I have some solid ideas for initiation, but I wanted to see if any of you had some suggestions...

- what kind of hazing or initiation activities would you like to see?
- are there any people you'd like to read more about?

Let me know on here or in PM! It'd be great to hear from you.

Old 02-11-2016, 08:59 PM   #15
g629

I'm sure I can trust you to come up with hazing ideas! I'd like to read more about Chris though.

Awesome job so far!

Sub

Kik: g6290
g629 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk