Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-15-2011, 07:39 AM   #31
MarisaLaugh

Send a message via MSN to MarisaLaugh

*copies everyone*
AMAZING STORY!! I LOVE IT!!
*ends copying*
-Marisaaaa (the Trickster) XD

Last edited by MarisaLaugh; 08-15-2011 at 07:46 AM. Reason: I FORGOT THE OTHER PARETHASIS! (or however you spell it?)
MarisaLaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 11:56 PM   #32
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Talking You are an amazing author

WOW, I went searching for this story, Just incase there was an update and there was. You made my day, I love your writing and personally believe that you have potential to be one of the best on the site.

Anyways LOVING the story and hoping to see another post soon
Old 09-24-2011, 10:32 AM   #33
nonstopdisco

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone, sorry for the delays between updates. Had chapter written ages ago but keep rewriting it and changing it. Heres some more, I have more than this written but wanna make sure its good before I post it. Thanks.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A police officer stood at the door who seemed quite young but was dressed in all the official gear making me feel pretty nervous. Zack disappeared out of view.
"Hello there" he said greeting me with a pleasant smile "we've had a complaint about a disturbance on this road earlier tonight, you didn't happen to see anything did you?"

The smile made me feel more at ease but I think I knew what he was talking about, Tom wasn't the quietest kid. I didn't want to get police involved as I was too embarrassed to let my parents find out what Tom had done to me and Zack today. I was also well aware at how clever Tom was at twisting things around in his favour.

"nah, I haven't heard anything" I lied "what was this disturbance?" I asked attempting to confirm my suspicions.

"It doesn't matter" he replied "if you'd seen it you would've known"

"ok" I said disappointed with his reply.

"is there anyone else here besides yourself?" he asked.

I couldn't really lie anymore "yeah, just my friend from school" I replied "but he's in the shower"

The policeman's eyebrows seemed to raise at this "ok then I'll leave you to it" he smiled again "thanks for your time"

"no problem" I replied and I was about to shut the door when I noticed the pizza guy walking up the garden path.

Finally, I thought as my stomach rumbled again.

"that'll be 14.75" he said as he approached the door.

I handed over the money, took the pizzas and thanked him. The pizza guy just grabbed the money and left, miserable guy I thought.

Zack walked back over and held the pizzas while I locked the door.

"perfect" Zack said "I can't tell ya how hungry I am"

"Yeah bud, let's go and eat" I replied equally as excited that we'd finally got something to eat.

I checked the door was locked securely and we made our way up to my room. As we passed the bathroom I grabbed my towel off the side of the bath and threw it into the laundry basket on the landing.

"Zack, that's where you can put any dirty stuff ya need washing" I said holding the lid of the basket in my hand while pointing inside "Mum goes mad if I leave any dirty washing around the house."

"Haha ok then buddy" Zack said with a grin on his face. He pulled the towel from around his waist and threw it at me "I don't need this anymore and it could do with a wash"

"if ya say so mate" I said with a smile as I caught the towel and threw it into the basket. I then felt a rush of excitement as Zack stood there in front of me in black boxer-briefs with 2 pizzas in his hands.

"come on let's eat" Zack said while turning to jog upstairs "any longer and I'll be eating your pizza too"

"You wouldn't dare!" I shouted back after him laughing.

"hurry up then" Zack shouted back as we reached my room and Zack threw himself onto my bed and sat up with the 2 pizza boxes on his lap. I matched Zack's posture on the other half of the bed and reached across for my pizza.

"wait a minute" Zack laughed "now which ones my hot and spicy?" Zack said as he opened the pizza at the top of the stack.

"that's mine" I said as I recognised the meat feast I had ordered straight away.

"haha, that means this ones mine then" Zack laughed as he switched his pizza to the top, opened the box and began eating a slice with a big smirk on his face.

"Come on mate! Cut it out!" I laughed "I'm starving"

"ok then" Zack replied laughing "I'm sorry but the look on your face was a picture" he pulled my pizza from underneath his and placed it on my lap.

"Cheers but I'll get you back for that" I said playfully.

"we'll see about that mate" Zack smiled "do you mind if I climb under the covers? Get warmed up."

"well you aren't exactly dressed the warmest" I laughed "sure go ahead"

"cheers" Zack said as he climbed under the covers and placed the pizza back onto his lap "I needed that"

The thought of having Zack in my bed in just a pair of boxers was sending signals through my body that I had never experienced before. I was enjoying this. My mind began to drift as I started to think about zack's feelings and ....

"hey we could do with some drinks" Zack said focusing my mind again. "do you have anything in?"

"yeah I've got some cans of coke in the fridge downstairs" I said thinking to myself how dumb I was for not grabbing them earlier.

"sweet!" Zack said "would ya mind fetching them mate? I just got way too cosy and your wearing more than me"

"how about we make a bet of it" I proposed thinking I could make the evening more interesting.

"ok? What ya got in mind?" Zack asked with a smile on his face.

"how about the last person to finish their pizza fetches the drinks?" I said noticing we'd both only eaten 1 slice.

"hey! that's an unfair bet" Zack said laughing "you're all dressed and I'm lying here in my pants"

"yeah your right" I replied back "I'll give you 2 choices then" I said thinking I could test the water a bit.

"ok, shoot!" Zack said

"ok then the bet can either be you change into my clothes first if you lose" I said pointing to the tracksuit bottoms and shirt I was wearing "or the loser has to get the drinks naked"

"haha, you mean like butt naked" Zack said laughing out loud "in this cold house?"

"well I did mean in boxers but yeah let's go with that" I said both pleased and excited that I'd been misunderstood and at Zack's reaction to a naked bet"

"ok, your on!" Zack announced "I've been seeing a lot of you naked today but at least this won't be Tom's doing"

"haha! I didn't tell ya I'm a fast eater" I joked "I wouldn't get your hopes up"

"we'll see but if your so sure then let me add somewhat to the bet then" Zack said smirking at me.

"go on then" I said enjoying the fact we'd created a bet out of somewhat as small as fetching some coke.

"how about as well as getting the coke the loser has to make us breakfast in the morning?" Zack said

"what butt naked?" I asked.

"nah" Zack laughed "although actually now you mention it if your parents aren't back then that'd be hilarious, especially if you fry up some bacon."

"only if l lose" I reminded him "well my parents aren't back till lunchtime so the bet can be, the loser gets butt naked, fetches the coke, sleeps, makes each of us a bacon sandwich then does the washing up all before getting dressed and ready for school."

"washing up as well?" Zack laughed "ok, your on lets eat"

"may the fattest pig win" I joked.
nonstopdisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:46 PM   #34
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Great update, I really like it. I wish I could say more, but I am tired and on my iPod. But I am eagerly waiting for your next update
Old 09-26-2011, 02:53 AM   #35
nonstopdisco

Thanks I wrote this entire story on an ipod lol.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

We each had 5 slices of pizza left, but before I'd even had chance to bite into my next slice Zack had nearly finished his. I ate the next 2 slices really fast and caught up with Zack by the time he was down to 3 slices.

"don't think your gonna win just cause you've caught me up" Zack laughed

"I can't wait for that bacon sandwich" I teased back.

"don't worry you'll be making it soon" Zack joked.

We were now down to 2 slices and neck and neck. I was starting to feel full presumably because I'd eaten too fast. Zack hadn't slowed and was soon on his last slice. I shoved the rest of the slice in my mouth and began chewing it and forcing it down. As I made it to the last slice Zack had already eaten some of his. I took a giant mouthful and tried my best to swallow it but ironically I needed some coke to wash it down.

Zack was ahead of me and just as I'd finished swallowing I noticed he was just about to shove the rest of his slice in his mouth. I did the same catching him up again. We both looked at each other chewing our final mouthful.

Suddenly Zack opened his mouth and shouted "finished" with a burst of excitement.

I just looked at him as I swallowed my final bit of food just a few seconds after.

"shit" I said "I really thought i'd win that."

"well sorry buddy but it's payup time now and I could do with that coke" Zack said "come stand round this side of the bed.

"ok" I agreed and I climbed off the bed and walked round to the side Zack was sitting up in.

"Come on then let's have that shirt" Zack said with his hand out in front of him and a giant grin on his face. I pulled my shirt off and handed it to Zack.

"keep em coming" Zack laughed as I dropped my tracksuit bottoms and stepped out of them also handing them over.

"socks next" Zack said

"Dude I was gonna wear them the floors cold" I argued.

"sorry buddy but you know what we agreed on" Zack laughed "and I haven't wore any socks since we got back"

"ok" I said as I pulled off both my socks, fortunately the floor wasn't too cold in my room.

"Leave them on the floor" Zack said "now all thats left are your pants dude" Zack said obviously enjoying himself.

I dropped my boxers to my ankles and stepped out of them, leaving them on the floor. I really enjoyed stripping for Zack and my dick had gone semi-hard.

"nice, now your ready" Zack said grinning. "see ya in a minute"

"yeah, you just stay warm" I joked as I walked back round the bed and through the door.

"I will" Zack laughed.

I headed downstairs and the coldness began to hit me.

I almost ran down the stairs as I figured I wanted to get this done as quick as possible. I stepped onto the tiled floor in the hallway at the bottom of the stairs, it was ice cold. I carried on into the kitchen my barefeet freezing more and more with each step and the rest of the cold air making my naked body feeling exposed and vulnerable. I took 2 cans of coke out the fridge and now both my hands and feet were frozen. I started shivering so I quickly jogged back upstairs and into my room which seemed to be the warmest in the house.

"Did you enjoy that?" Zack asked as I walked in. Straight away I noticed that he was now dressed in my tracksuit bottoms and shirt and he was lying on top of the bed.

"not really buddy" I said "it's freezing down there now"

"well you're cool for doing that" Zack said laughing "I can't believe you went through with it"

"hey, I always stick to my word" I said "I see you've found a use for my clothes"

I was disappointed that Zack had got dressed but I enjoyed the fact that Zack was wearing what I'd just taken off.

"yeah, they're nice and warm" Zack said smirking "come sit next to me and we'll have that coke"

"ok mate here you go" I said as I climbed onto the bed next to Zack and handed him a can.

"cheers, I needed this" Zack said.

"No problem" I replied and I drank some of my coke. It felt weird just sitting there on my bed naked when Zack was there fully dressed.

"do you wanna watch some tv?" Zack asked "it's getting a bit late for that DVD considering we've got school early tomorrow."

"yeah good plan" I agreed "would you mind chucking me my boxers and I'll go and switch it on?" I now felt like I'd be slightly more comfortable wearing at least them now Zack was dressed.

"dude, the bet is you don't get dressed till after you've made breakfast and washed up" Zack laughed "I would've done the same if I'd lost"

"shit is that what I said?" I thought about it and realised that's kinda how I explained it.

"Yeah mate, looks like I'm gonna enjoy you being naked for a little while longer yet" Zack said almost unable to contain his laughter.

"great" I said feeling defeated but enjoying Zack's little dominant streak at the same time "I'll go and turn the tv on.

"Awesome!" Zack replied and he grinned as I climbed off the bed and set the tv up. I found a channel showing south park and I climbed back on the bed next to Zack. We both sat there watching south park, laughing at the jokes and we finished off the coke.

During the commercials Zack kept rubbing in the fact I lost the bet.

"Dude, I can't believe how fast I ate that pizza" Zack laughed "I might take my time with the bacon sandwich"

"nah my bacon sandwiches are that good you won't wanna eat slow" I replied back enjoying this banter.

"yep, well it's gonna be fun watching you make them" he laughed "don't get cooking your sausage though" he said looking at my dick.

"dude, I'm standing well back" I said "if anything happens to this sausage I'll blame you for holding my boxers hostage" I joked.

"you came up with the naked idea" Zack said still laughing "I just went along with it"

"yeah why is it I always regret making bets when I lose them. I said

"don't worry buddy!" Zack said reassuringly "maybe you'll win the next one"

"What's that gonna be?" i asked

"not sure but this ones fun" Zack replied.

"do you wanna get ready for bed now?" I asked as I was starting to feel tired.

"sure, do you have a spare toothbrush?" Zack asked.

"yeah there's one in the bathroom cupboard you can have" I replied.

"awesome! Shall we find out some clothes for tomorrow first?" Zack asked

"sure thing, I'll go and get some" I said and I climbed off the bed and walked over to the wardrobe. I found out 2 school shirts and 2 black trousers. I walked over to my computer desk and put them on the computer chair. I went in the drawer next to my bed and pulled out 2 pairs of black boxers and 2 pairs of White sports socks and put them on the chair with the rest of the clothes.

"Awesome, thanks mate!" Zack said "Let's just go clean our teeth and we're all set"

"yeah, let's go" I said

"Hang on" Zack said "your right the floor is pretty cold down there" with that Zack grabbed my socks off the floor and pulled them onto his feet.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:36 AM   #36
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Lol, Zac's behavior was funny Yet another great chapter, keep up the great work!
Old 09-30-2011, 03:33 AM   #37
nonstopdisco

Haha, thanks. I think Zacks starting to get more comfortable now Heres another shorter update

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"dude that's low" I said annoyed but finding it really funny how Zack was making the most of this bet "I thought you didn't like wearing my old socks"

"meh, I'm used to it now" Zack replied "and it's worth it to see the look on your face.

"mate, I'll get you back for this one day" I said jokingly.

"maybe but todays today and this is fun" Zack laughed "tell me you wouldn't have done the same if you won" he said as he patted me on the back.

"your probably right" I replied

We headed out down the stairs to the bathroom, my body beginning to shiver again. The bathroom was now ice cold and the tiled floor was burning into my feet like the tiles in the kitchen.

"hang in there buddy" Zack said noticing how cold I was.

"easy for you to say" I said "the heatings been off for like 2 hours now cause we're usually all in bed by now"

"well, it won't be long now" Zack attempted to reassure me.

I got Zack a new toothbrush out the cupboard and showed him where the toothpaste was. I then went to use the toilet. The cold air had caused my dick to shrivel into almost nothing but I finished off then went to wash my hands in the sink.

"dude, i'm freezing in here" Zack said as he finished brushing his teeth "I bet you hate getting up for the toilet in the night"

"I usually have slippers and a dressing gown" I replied "but you can talk, at least you're not naked"

"yep, it's a good thing I won" he laughed.

"so you keep saying" I said

I started brushing my teeth and Zack went to use the toilet. I finished brushing my teeth and Zack came over to wash his hands.

"think we're all done now" Zack said "just gotta get some sleep now"

"yeah let's go for it" I said and we both ran back upstairs to my room.

I climbed into the bed and placed my head onto the pillow finally feeling warm and cosy again. I watched Zack stand at the other side of the bed and take off the tracksuit bottoms and socks then climb into bed wearing a shirt and boxers.

"bet your glad your finally covered up a bit" Zack said

"yeah mate! I can't wait to win a bet against you at some point though" I said

"well see" Zack replied "I've had a great tome tonight though after all the crap earlier so thanks"

"your welcome" I said. Zack thanking me had made me feel really good.

"goodnight" Zack yawned "are you ready for the light out?"

"yeah, go for it!" I said and with that Zack switched the lights out "night mate"

"night Zack" I said "see ya at 6"

"man that's early" Zack said

"well, we need time to get ready and we've got a bus to catch." I said

"yeah, your probably right" Zack said "plus I need plenty of time for breakfast"

"hey, don't take too long eating tomorrow" I said "we know what happens if we're late for school"

"yeah, its proper embarrassing, we have to read a letter of apology to the class" Zack said

"exactly why we've gotta be out on time" I argued.

"but, it's just gonna be so funny knowing you can't get dressed till you've washed my plate up" Zack laughed.

"haha, your loving this" I laughed

"sure am" Zack replied as he pulled the covers off me exposing me to the cold air again.

"dude, if ya do that again I'll make ya sleep on the floor" I laughed "you might've won the bet but its still my bed"

"ok, sorry" Zack said as He threw the covers back over me "I couldn't resist it"

"No worries mate" i said "that was pretty funny to be fair"

"hey just enjoying my prize" Zack said

"I can see that" I replied

"night mate" Zack said "I'll see ya in the morning at breakfast then"

"yeah dude, goodnight" I replied.

We were both really tired from the events of the day that I think we both fell asleep almost straight away.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:33 PM   #38
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

I liked the story. No action though :'(. Lol, I can't wait for the next update
Old 10-14-2011, 02:27 AM   #39
daremenow123

wow. this is good. do continue! =D
daremenow123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:28 AM   #40
nonstopdisco

Thanks for the feedback You cant rush the action lol It'll be all the sweeter when it finally happens!

I rolled over and hit my alarm at 6am. It looked and sounded like there was a torrential rain storm outside. Suddenly I realised I was naked and I began to remember everything that happened yesterday. I turned round and saw Zack still asleep and I got hard very quickly. I sat up in the bed and decided to wake Zack up. I wasn't thinking straight because my dick was warping my thoughts.

I pulled the covers off Zack and I got even more excited when I saw him sleeping there in just his t-shirt and boxers. I sat there for a minute admiring his legs and the bulge in his boxers until I decided I'd better wake him up.

I rocked him a bit in the bed "hey Zack wake up dude" I said quietly. Zack made a noise then just rolled over, he must be a heavy sleeper. My dick still fully erect at the sight of Zack's boxers and legs and I decided I wanted more so I lifted up Zack's shirt and began trying to pull it off him.

Zack remained asleep and I pulled his shirt up and over his head after moving his arms into place, I couldn't believe he didn't wake up but I didn't care as I was enjoying myself. I noticed Zack had become erect and this added to my excitement.

Suddenly I realised it was 6.15 and my common sense said we'd better get up for school. I threw Zack's shirt on the floor behind me and began tickling him all over his chest.

"woah stop, that's enough" Zack suddenly said slowly trying to push me away with his arms. "I get the message and wheres my shirt?"

I tickled him for a few seconds longer and said "hey, I've gotta wake you up somehow mate. What do you want your shirt for?"

I stopped tickling Zack and he sat up in the bed next to me.

"So you get to see what you can't do" Zack laughed "Like wearing clothes"

"Dude, quit rubbing that in" I smiled

"nah, I love winding you up now mate" Zack laughed poking my chest "let's see what your hiding under them covers"

Before I had time to think Zack pulled the covers off the bed leaving me naked again in front of him. The whole morning was making me extremely aroused.

"hey we haven't got time for you to perv at me" I joked "we'd better get moving cause we'll be screwed if we miss the bus"

"there'll be plenty of time for me to look at ya when your making that sandwich" Zack replied with a grin.

"Damn, I'd forgotten about that" I said to Zack who had now sat on the edge of the bed and was pulling his tracksuit bottoms on.

"no way are you getting out of that" Zack laughed "I'm starving"

"ok" I said "let's get this over with"

Zack pulled on the old socks from last night again and found the shirt on the floor to wear before he headed to the door.

"Well, are you coming?" Zack asked as he stood at the door.

"yeah, yeah" I said and I got my naked self up and walked over to the door.

As we continued down the stairs the house felt warmer than last night as the heating was now on. Even though I was naked it felt cosy being in a warm house when it was raining outside. Zack carried on quite quickly ahead and we made it into the kitchen.

"I'll just sit here then" Zack said as he picked a seat at the kitchen table with a perfect view of the entire kitchen.

"I had a feeling you'd sit there" I said with a smile.

"yeah I love watching my food get made" Zack laughed as he leaned back with his hands behind his head "especially by my naked pal"

"yeah, you just relax buddy" I said as I pulled a frying pan out the cupboard "I'll do all the work"

"too right" Zack said "I could get used to this"

"hey it's only for this morning" I argued.

"really?!" Zack asked "I though you were only naked for breakfast, but I might take you up on that"

"you know what I meant" I said.

"yeah dude, well do you like cooking naked for me?" Zack joked.

"not as much as i'd like you cooking naked for me" I answered back.

"nah you wouldn't like my cooking, I burn stuff" Zack laughed.

"well, maybe I'll have to teach ya" I said.

"yeah, I'd like that" Zack said "that bacon smells good dude"

The bacon was now frying in the pan and I'd got the bread ready.

"ouch" I yelled, the bacon had now started to spit bits of hot oil at me.

"haha, this is brilliant" Zack laughed.

"Hey, have some sympathy" I said to Zack playfully.

"nah mate, this is what it's like paying back a bet" Zack smiled.

"your cruel" I laughed.

"hey you would've been the same if you'd won buddy" Zack stated.

"well it's ready now" I said and I scooped the bacon up onto the bread and carried it over to the table where Zack was sitting. I sat down next to Zack with my plate.

"cheers buddy" Zack said as he stared into my eyes "I can't believe you've just done that"

I was feeling extremely turned on again and I began to lean in closer to Zack, with the intention of going for a kiss. Zack seemed to follow my lead and also leant in closer placing his hand on my naked leg and giving it a slight pinch. Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. I was knocked out of my trance and Zack looked startled.

"would you mind getting that?" I said to
Zack "that'll just be the postman or something."

I was gutted that we'd being interrupted.

"dude you go, my food will go cold" Zack said.

"hey I'm not answering the door naked" I laughed "just go buddy it'll only take a second"

The door knocked again, this time louder.

"ok I'm going" Zack laughed "just wanted to see your face"

"not funny" I smiled.

"it was for me" Zack laughed as he patted me on the back and walked into the hall.

I stayed put at the kitchen table and thought I'd wait for Zack before I started eating. I heard the door open and suddenly there was a lot of noise.

"Hedgehog boy!! What are you doing here?" I heard from what could only be Tom "looks like someone's being lying to me"

I froze while my heart just sank and I was now terrified.

"Tom I only came round this morning to borrow some school clothes" I heard Zack plead.

I hid under the table for all the good it would do.

"don't give me bullshit" Tom snapped "I've just spoke to your mother"

"what, oh sorry" I heard Zack say quietly. I was terrified and didn't know what to do.

"You will be!" Tom shouted "where's baldy?"

"I dunno" I heard Zack say in a futile attempt to protect me.

"you don't know where your boyfriend is in a small house like this?" I heard Tom shout angrily "lads strip him naked!"

I heard some commotion.

"chuck that shirt over here" Tom yelled "and his socks"

"here ya go tom" I heard one of the lads shout.

"yeah that's it!" Tom shouted "get his bottoms off"

I heard laughter and more struggling.

"please don't" I heard Zack say.

"please don't what? You lying piece of shit!!" Tom shouted "lads get them boxers off him"

I heard even more struggling then some cheers, it sounded like there was a large group in there.

"Baldy I know you can hear me!" Tom shouted kinda loudly.

I was now shaking, my mind had switched from saving Zack to myself.

"Baldy! For every second it takes for you to get your ass down here your bumboy here is gonna spend a minute outside in the rain naked" Tom shouted in a firm voice. "i'd hurry up if I were you"

I had no choice, I didn't want Zack thrown outside. I was gonna have to go into the hallway.
Old 10-17-2011, 01:51 PM   #41
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

Wow.....Nice update. Quite long, but I still liked it

Keep It Up!!!
Old 11-01-2011, 08:38 AM   #42
nonstopdisco

Cheers Kewai, glad you liked it Wrote a bit more now.

"1!, 2!, 3!" I heard Tom shouting in the hallway. I plucked up my courage and put my hands over my dick for all the good it would do and walked into the hallway.

Tom was standing in the doorway with his cousin Paul who's clothes we had stolen yesterday and there were 3 other's. Two of the gang were holding a now naked Zack, pulling his arms behind his back putting his erect dick on display.

"6!, 7!, Oh shit look at this!" Tom said with a big grin on his face as I walked in "it looks like this fellas learning who's boss"

The gang all began laughing and the remaining 2 came and grabbed me pulling my hands behind my back as well. I felt completely humiliated yet again though I couldn't take my eyes off Zack. Zack looked at me and gave me a reassuring smile so I smiled back.

"are you finding this funny?" Tom asked angrily "cause I'll give you somewhat to laugh about.

"no Tom" I said quietly "I thought you didn't want us till after school"

"Well after I found out you little shits lied to me I thought we'd come and make sure ya get to school" Tom exclaimed "your not getting out of our little weekend together"

"weekend together?" Zack asked.

"yeah, it's gonna be one you won't forget" Tom said sternly with a smile "first you owe me 7 minutes"

Tom picked up the shirt Zack was wearing and used it to tie Zacks hands tightly behind his back. Tom led us into the kitchen and over to the kitchen door. He turned the handle and unlocked the door and stood holding it open. The rain was really heavy, I couldn't believe what they were doing.

"Throw hedgehog boy outside" Tom ordered "baldy you come with me"

The 3 lads grabbed Zack and threw him into the garden, locking the door behind him. The garden was just a small square of grass with flowerbeds surrounding it, tall fences and a padlocked gate. Zack was trapped with nowhere to cover from the rain.

I was extremely worried about Zack but I did as Tom said and followed him to the kitchen table.

"Paul, look they made us breakfast" Tom said as he ushered his cousin over to the kitchen table with him "come get some"

Paul and Tom sat at the kitchen table and began eating our breakfast. This annoyed me but I was powerless to do anything.

The 3 lads stood behind me while Paul and Tom were eating.

"Baldy! Drop on the floor and start doing pushups" Tom suddenly said as he was eating my bacon sandwich "don't stop until I say"

I dropped to the floor and started doing pushups, the lads were laughing and Tom and Paul were just eating and enjoying the show. I felt so small and powerless.

"Jim! Knock your shoes off and put em under his face" Tom said with a laugh "I want baldy to get a good whiff every time he does a push up."

Everyone was laughing, one of the lads stood in front of me and took his shoes off kicking them underneath where my face was going with each push-up. The smell was revolting, they were old tatty shoes which I think had seen better days. I was taking such deep quick breaths I couldn't help but inhale the nasty odour.

"OK Lads, I want Jim's ass in his face instead of them shoes now." Tom laughed.

I was relieved when they took the smelly shoes away but I didn't like what was coming. Jim a short skinny lad dressed in a black tracksuit jacket and the school uniform of black trousers and a white shirt lay underneath me face down positioning his ass underneath where my face was going. He left his shoes off but his trousers were covering his feet.

"Come on lads! Get Jim's bare ass out" Tom shouted. The guy still had his ass covered which wasn't too bad. I didn't know what to think, a part of me wanted to see his ass but I wasn't sure I wanted my face in it.

They tried to pull his trousers down a bit but they were struggling with his belt. One of the lads reached round and began undoing his trousers at the front which caused me to get a boner.

They pulled his trousers down to his ankles revealing his beautiful white boxer briefs and quite a nice shaped ass.

"hey, pull em back up" Jim said annoyed "I only need my ass out"

"nah just pull em off" Tom ordered "do the same with his boxers"

The lads agreed laughing but Jim just sighed. They pulled his trousers off his ankles. I noticed his white socks looked pretty filthy and had a few holes. The lads then carried on and pulled his boxers down and off revealing a very nice round ass.

"right" Tom said "I think hedgehog boy's 7 minutes are up so let him in and we'll have some fun"
Old 11-01-2011, 05:34 PM   #43
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Great im glad you have continued this story ot is really good...
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:51 PM   #44
Eagle eye

Awesome update! Keep it up.

"There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will."

-Epictetus
Eagle eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:02 PM   #45
Faust

love the update, just keeps getting better
Faust is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk