Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-25-2017, 03:33 AM   #1
conquered azn slave
Account Banned

Default A New Life

[IMPORTANT PLEASE READ]

Hello! Long time reader, first time poster. I wanted to start a new story that incorporates many of my deepest fantasies of bdsm, submission, pain, etc. As a warning, this story will contain elements of kidnap, non-consent, etc. which should remain firmly in the realm of fantasy.

It also will eventually involve many elements from other genres like sci-fi, so if that's not your cup of tea, just wanted to warn you before you started reading.

In addition to simply sharing my fantasies, I also want you to feel involved in the process and development of this story. Therefore, I will regularly be asking for reader feedback via polls; and I encourage you to message me personally at any time to make any suggestions for new directions to go, elements to add/take away. Ultimately, the decision lies with me for what creative direction to take this, but I really want everyone to feel like they can immerse themselves more but having some say into how the story progresses.

Without further ado, I hope you enjoy!

Last edited by conquered azn slave; 03-25-2017 at 06:42 AM.
conquered azn slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 06:42 AM   #2
conquered azn slave
Account Banned

Date: unknown

She awoke suddenly with a throbbing headache. Trying to shake the cobwebs from her mind, she reached for her head with one hand to where her head was pounding. Slowly opening her eyes, she realized it was pitch black. She instinctively rolled across her bed to reach for the light switch, only to realize two things: there was no switch, and there was no bed… The cold concrete floor gave her bare back a shock, and her grogginess was replaced with sudden confusion. What the hell is going on here?

She unsteadily got up to her feet and began feeling her way around with her hands. She had barely taken a step before her hands ran up against a hard concrete wall. Feeling along the wall, she slowly mapped her way around the room, tracing corner to corner; then began to panic. The room was barely large enough to fit her in, no longer than 8 feet long and 5 feet across, with no windows and no doors. Her breathing quickened as she began to feel claustrophobic, and she huddled against one of the corners as she realized she was completely naked and was feeling quite cold. Where am I?!

A sudden noise almost made her jump straight up and a ray of light peeked through the darkness, widening until a doorway opened up where she thought was just another wall. In the doorway stood a large man, bald, wearing an unfamiliar uniform and a stern expression. It made her cower even more into her corner.

After what seemed like an eternity of silence, the man spoke in a gravelly voice. “Has this stupid slut learned her lesson yet?”

She was not so much hurt by the fact of being called a slut as she was confused about the whole situation. Eventually she worked up the courage to get on her feet and approach the man.

“Please sir, can you tell me where I am? I just woke up and I’m just so confused and I –“ she managed in a weak, wavering voice which betrayed her nervousness about the whole situation. She was promptly cut short by a backhand across the face which sent her flying to the floor.

“Looks like this bitch needs another lesson first,” he mumbles, more to himself than anything, as he begins to undo his belt.

“Pleasee stop! I don’t understand!” she yells out weakly.

The man in uniform stops suddenly, and she could have sworn she saw a slight grin in the midst of his perpetual frown.

“What is your name?” he demands.

“I’m –“ she begins, then begins to panic, as she cannot seem to finish that sentence. “I’m—“, she begins again but cannot find the words. What the fuck? She begins to hyperventilate again as it dawns on her. I can’t remember my name!

“I don’t have all day, slave, answer me now!” the guard’s voices pierces through the silence and her muddied thoughts.

“I, don’t know…” she finally manages

“Where are you from?”
“I…don’t know…”

“How old are you?
“I don’t know…”

This pattern continues on for several moments as she is quizzed on the most basic details of her life, and cannot come up with a single answer. In fact, before the moment she woke up, she cannot remember a single thing!

Finally the questions stopped. The guard began speaking in a more matter of fact tone.

“Well it’s about time the treatments started working… You’re probably quite confused about what’s going on. All you need to know is that you are no longer a free woman. You are a slave, to be used by free men and women however they wish. You have no rights, including the right to information. You will only know as much about yourself as your future owner allows. You do not have the option of saying no, so if you intend to remain alive, keep that in mind.

Now, I know you don’t remember anything before today, but from this point on you must pay very close attention. Whenever a superior enters the room, you are to get down on your knees, your hands behind your back and remain there until given permission to move from that position. Head down, do not make eye contact with your superiors. You will not speak unless spoken to.
Let us see if you have been listening. Get on your knees in front of me, now!”

What does she do?
A- Obey
B- Resist/attempt escape
C- Other (please specify)
Please tell me what you vote for via PM as I don’t want to have this thread spammed with votes. Look forward to hearing what you guys want!
conquered azn slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk