Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-13-2017, 05:54 AM   #1
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

Default Pain and Pleasure in Shower - my task

This is the report of my shower time tasks...
So i had to take a head bath today, so i asked my master for any instructions and tasks for my shower time.. things that i take inside the shower by Hiding them in my towel were 2 clothpegs and one alligator hair clip, one long string and two short strings...
After i entered the shower, i quickly get naked and applied the two clothpegs on my nipples and the alligator clip right on my clit (i took a deep breathe before applying it on my clit, as it was more painful than it looks)... Then i grabbed the long string and tied my left boob tightly by going around my boob 4 times and tied the final knot (my clothpeg on nipple was getting pulled and pushed while tieing my boobs, which was hurting my tits even more)... Repeated the same for right boob...
So my boobs were separately tied with the ends of string and the string was real long... Leaving approx 3-4 in centre....
Then i removed the clothpegs from my nipples tied them with short string
Oops i just remembered that i had to spank my pussy and nipples with the wooden handle or something flat... so i took the metal strip that have a very rough surface and spanked my tied nipples and pussy (with alligator clit on) for 20 times each ... (Ahhh it was real painful, and sorry master i couldn't do them extremely hard)
After that i tied the strings of my nipples together behind my neck, such that if i bow down then i don't feel pain on nipples but when i lift my head upwards, the nipples get pulled towards my chin and damnnn ! They were so much painful that i completely forgot the pain on my pussy due to alligator clip... still my tits are hurting...

And yes i forgot to mention that i also have a toy which is 3.5 inches lon, circular, .5-.6 in diameter, and have ridges on it...

I had that toy in my bathroom, so i inserted it in my pussy and then applied two clothpegs on the pussy lips together...

I did this while sitting on the bathroom stool(By far this was the most painful part, cause after the alligator clip, my pussy lips became very sensitive and applying two clothpegs on my sensitive but drooling (with juices) pussy lips wasn't fun at all )....

After applying clothpegs on my pussy, i gathered my strength and stood straight in the bathroom. And looped the longest string which was hanging loose between my boobs to the cloth hooks (which was at height approx 6 feet)...
Then i sat on the bath stool for taking the shower and head bath, my boobs were getting pulled from the cloth hooks and if i try to look straight then my nipples were getting pulled towards my chin, and while sitting on the stool, my clips were rubbing against the stool surface, injecting more pain to my pussy...
Then i washed my hair first, and then took the shower ..
While head bath, my nipples were ok, as i was bowing downwards, but when i had to wash and clean my body my nipples were feeling like, they'll come off my body if i look straight... I was unable to handle that much pain, so i undid the knot behind my neck... Ahhh my tits got some relief.. then i started cleaning my body... When i had to clean my ankles, my pussy clips were rubbing between my inner thighs, and i was Shivering with pain... So i removed the two clothpegs but kept the alligator clip on... And edges once... I felt sudden urge to pee, and it was so uncomfortable to pee with that alligator clip on my pussy, but i managed somehow by taking long deep breaths...
After i almost finished the shower, i grabbed my panty, rolled it to make it like a pillow, and removed the alligator clip from my pussy (it was even devious to remove it, and more painful than keeping it on) i rubbed my pussy and layed down on my stomach with rolled panty on my pussy hole... And boobs getting pulled from cloth hooks... I grind my panty roll to edge again... I didn't took time to as i was extremely horny...

Then i soaped my body, my nipples were super sensitive by that time, even rubbing the soap on my tied nipples was making me crazy and it was a very painful pleasure

Then i spanked my pussy and nipples again with the same rough surface for 20 times each...

After that i pressed my boobs against the cold wall but my tied nipples weren't allowing me to do so, that's why i untied my nipples first and then pressed my tied boobs against the wall and fucked my pussy with my toy (having ridges) for like 30 secs, but i wasn't enjoying it... May be i ruined my orgasm while grinding the panty roll. .
But that's it...
I then put some more water to clean my body and dried it with a towel...
After drying, i untied my boobs and caressed them with towel....
After that i dressed up and washed my toy and strings...

It took me around 1 hour for the complete shower and tasks, my hands were Shivering while untying the strings from my nipples and boobs, also the nipple string caused my nipple to turn blue and created a ring around its base (where the string was tied).. boobs also got red marks from the string at its base....

Overall it was a mixture of pain and pleasure, sometimes nipples were hurting the most and other times my pussy....
I enjoyed the whole task....
Thank you master for this wonderful task...

Also an obedient sub who knows how to please her master.
Sxyvirginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 12:15 PM   #2
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

This thread is closed

Also an obedient sub who knows how to please her master.
Sxyvirginia is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk