Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-09-2012, 10:15 AM   #61
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 7 (Part 2)

PLEASE READ THE INTRO IMPORTANT! Because this chapter is so long, I'm going to keep this short. In the third paragraph of this installment, the point of view will shift to where the story is told from Kayla's point of view just to avoid putting quotations on every paragraph. Hope you enjoy the latest installment as always comments and constructive criticism is always appreciated.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 7: A Very Difficult Task (Part 2)

I can’t really give any details on what Mistress Kayla was doing to torture me, what movements she was making, if she was pleasuring herself, or if she was overjoyed recounting the tale of her new slave. It was already hard enough to deal with the fact that she had another slave but not being able to interact with her anymore even though it was so close just added to the mental and emotional pain. Her pussy, her ass, her tits, even her lips were mere millimeters away from my own lips while she told the story and I realized that before when I was able to tongue fuck her and suck on her clit may have been my last opportunity to pleasure her, as I knew that this new slave was going to be taking my place. It was even torture not being able to gaze on the magnificence that was Kayla’s naked body. I know I have said this many times before but I just want to convey to you how much Mistress Kayla meant to me. It’s amazing with how much accuracy I can retell what Kayla’s conversation was but then again I didn’t have much of a choice as the only three stimuli I had were the feeling of pressure on my knees after a while, her constant tantalization of ambrosia and nectar she waved in front of me almost touching my lips, and the words she spoke.

As I said before ,her ass was right in front of my face when she started, so close that my nose could almost touch the skin of it. “Now where was I,” Mistress Kayla asked herself. “Oh yes, my new slave. Here’s how it began…”

It was my senior year of high school, your junior year of course, when I met my new slave It is kind of odd that you were in a lot of my classes that year as classes are usually kept to their specific grades. Although then again you were always smarter. Biology was mainly made for the sophomores but you started as a freshman. I was always amazed to see how much you valued your valedictorian status that you still managed to keep it despite you being constantly “busy” usually with me, but many other men and women got to experience you also. Yet you were always the smartest in your class and your grades never slipped. It was almost unheard of at our school that we could have a smart slut, especially since being a slut comprised most of your day. But that’s what I wanted you to be, ever since I collared you. Sure I wanted you to be mine, and you know I used you a lot of days for my own sexual pleasures. However, I always had a feeling that the pristine completely innocent girl was just a front and I was right. The very first day I had you, you masturbated while I was watching the Legend of Zelda game on TV, before I started watching you while you masturbated, never cumming unless I allowed you to. Giving yourself up to me even though there were so many options you could employ to let yourself continue to be free. You just gave into your curiosity though completely disregarding the adage “Curiosity killed the cat.” Watching the video of your quasi-gangbang with Alex, Samuel, and Nick all who have been regular “customers” of mine to use you I knew you loved what they were doing to you. Sure you were a little nervous at first, and you were in pain when Samuel practically destroyed your ass but I could tell by your actions that you couldn’t get enough of it, especially Nicholas. Oh you loved Nick; how you tried to get more of his cock in your mouth when he stopped and you happily bouncing your ass on his cock while you waited for me to pick you up. I acted like I was mad when you watched him walk off in the distance and I even punished you by making you walk on all fours across the asphalt with scraped knees. In all due honesty, I was glad because I knew I had already awakened your inner slut. But anyway this is about my new slave not about you.

As you remember during my senior years some weekends I was not with you as I was going to visiting days for colleges seeing if any really appealed to me. Sure I could look it up online or get brochures but there’s no better to see what it’s like then seeing it in first-person Well the first weekend when Nick said he would keep you “entertained” over the weekend is when I met my new slave. Obviously it was out of state otherwise I wouldn’t need to make sure that someone watched you making sure you behaved. It sure is lucky that your parents believed that you were spending a weekend at a friend’s house those weekends I was gone. Of course the activities weren’t braiding hair, watching chick flicks, and getting makeovers, although I’m not entirely sure if cum all over your face helps reduce zits or not. And thankfully Nick wasn’t the only one who offered to watch you those weekends as I didn’t want him getting too jealous that I owned you and he didn’t.

Back on topic though, we were out of state and my parents and I had separate rooms at the hotel we stayed at. Of course you know that, as you performed on webcam for me those weekends and watched a few performances between you and my “slut-sitters.” My parents wouldn’t approve of me watching this but I just wanted to check for myself that you were behaving. I could’ve stayed on campus but just too much drinking and smoking and I know some boys would try to take advantage of me, and I only engage in sexual activity with men I choose, like our camera and website technician Robert. But Saturday night around ten, shortly after I got off the computer with you I heard a knock at my hotel door. I quickly put a pair of lounge pants on as I was completely naked from the waist down watching you on my laptop, for obvious reasons and I thought perfect timing on my parent’s part since I had just gotten off the computer. I looked through the eyehole to see who it was and it wasn’t my parents. It wasn’t a large man who looked liked he could kill me either. I opened the door as I felt safe opening the door to the producer of the knock. The person who had knocked at the door was a woman. She looked to be about my age, had blonde hair that had a slight curl to it that was tied up in sort of a ponytail and she had turquoise eyes. She was dressed in a pink tank top and pastel blue lounge pants. I had never seen this girl before but not wanting to be rude I asked, “Hi can I help you?”

The girl darted her eyes to me and the ground back and forth. “Um,” she said in a shaky voice. She looked down at the ground for a minute and held up one finger as in wait a minute. “Sorry, I’m just a little nervous,” the girl said.

“Nervous, why?”

“Forgive me if I’m wrong, but you look like someone.” She paused for a little while, “Are you familiar with a website called K’s slut, only the second s is a dollar sign?”

I was taken aback a little bit. I had handed out a fair amount of memberships to your website and usually I asked for some photo id for people who hadn’t met with you but I know I had never seen this woman before in any pictures and I know I hadn’t fixed her up with you. Regaining my composure I said, “Yes I am, I am the Mistress of the slut on that website.”

Her face lit up at hearing this and she became less nervous. “Sorry for bugging you but, I saw you at the campus tour today and I thought it was you. I love your website! Do you mind if I come in?”

I looked at her vibrant face and although her clothes were pretty loose and left a lot to the imagination I decided to have a little fun with her before letting her in. With her initial nervousness I figures she could be easily manipulated. Especially with a “celebrity” like myself. “No I don’t mind if you come in…if you get naked first.”

“Oh sure of course, I don’t mind getting na-” but I stopped her shortly as she started to walk towards me, to enter the room.

“Uh, uh. I said get naked before you get in, here…in the hallway. Then give your clothes to me and I’ll let you in.” She looked a little worried and she bit her bottom lip. I reassured her saying, “Don’t worry I won’t do anything to you that I do to my whore on my website unless you ask me to. I won’t make a move on you we’ll just talk unless you choose you want to have a little fun. You can trust me. I promise you that I will give you your clothes back, before you leave my room.”

The woman hesitated a little more. She obviously was not a fan of public exposure even though it was minimal, it was also late at night. The odds of her being seen completely naked were slim and I was going to be completely honest with her. Once she stripped, gave me her clothes, I would let her in and we’d just talk. Apparently, her want to talk to me was greater than her detest for public exposure as she raised her arms and slid her tank top off and I was glad to see she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath it. Her tank top needed to be tighter to give her justice. Her tits were about the same size as mine and she had beautiful pink nipples. Her areola had crinkled up a little bit and her nipples had gotten hard. Probably a mixture of sexual excitement and cold being in a hotel hallway where anyone could see her topless at any minute at any other hour of the day.

She handed her tank top to me and I said, “No, no, no, no. Fold it neatly, then give it to me.” Ah, the look in her eyes was priceless as it had a little bit more fear in it but she had already got this far. So when I handed the tank top back to her ,she folded it up then gave it to me. I had my eyes glued on her tits as she started to bend over to take off her lounge pants. I loved every little movement and jiggle of her jugs as she removed her bottoms. Learning from her past mistakes, she folded her lounge pants and gave them to me. Then she bent over one more time to take off a zebra print thong. Not exactly what I expected with her outward appearance of pastels but I wasn’t complaining because I would have a naked girl in my room, a very attractive naked girl in my room. As she slipped out of her thong and was folding I couldn’t help smiling at the wet spot on the front of it. She was excited and I was thinking I may be able to have some fun tonight, but only if she was up to it. She handed her folded zebra print thong to me and I moved my left arm from the doorway so that she could walk in. It was a good thing too, because just as she got into the room another door very close to mine was just opening. Sure I could shove her back out there and let someone see her completely naked but I’m a woman of my word and I didn’t want to get in trouble for indecent exposure with her so I quickly shut the door.

“Have a seat in one of the chairs over there, and we’ll talk a bit.” I said as I added her clothes in the drawer that I was keeping mine. While she was walking over there I inhaled her aroma on her thong before sitting in the chair adjacent from her. She sat in the armchair and I sat on the office chair at the desk. I quickly shut my laptop just in case if you were to pop up and see me with her, although I think you were probably too busy having your ass filled by Nick’s cock at the time. That’s what you had done last when we signed off. As I turned around I saw that she had her legs and arms were crossed as to not expose herself to me. “Honey, I said I’m not going to talk to you unless I can see you. It’s not like I haven’t seen a pussy and tits before I mean we have the same anatomy.” She blushed a little bit but as she complied I got to see a little bit more of who she was. She was a little bit taller than me, but then again most people are. She had only a tiny little bit of fat on her but for the most part she was pretty skinny. She also was completely shaven at her pussy but you could see little stains and streams of her juices dripping from it and her nipples were still hard.

“Do you want a pop,” I said rolling my chair to the mini-fridge in the room.

“No thanks.” she replied.

“So what’s your name?” I asked her.

“Rachel…Rachel Warner.”

“You probably know me as Mistress as that’s the only thing I’ve been called on the website.” I laughed a little as I opened up a can of Diet Pepsi and took a drink of it “My real name though is Kayla King. Nice to meet you Rachel.”

“Sorry if I seem a little nervous,” Rachel started in, “but I was just afraid that you were going to throw me on the bed or something and start spanking me mercilessly like you do to your…slut.” She blushed again.

“Rachel, I told you I wasn’t going to do anything unless you wanted me to. Let alone I wouldn’t spank you or torture you for two reasons. First, a hotel is not the best place for inflicting pain because of noise, disturbing to the other guests. Secondly,” I said taking another drink of pop, “I just met you, you’re not my slave and I’m not going to go back on my word to you. Although I do have a question. I’m pretty sure you’re not from around where I live, and I photo ID all the people who haven’t met up with my slut before I give them membership. So I ask, how do you know about ks$lut?”

“No I don’t live around where you live at least I don’t think I do. I only live about twenty minutes away from this school which is why I’m interested in it. The only reason you hadn’t seen me in a photo ID search is because a friend of mine showed the website to me and I’m sure you’ve photo ID’ed several girls too, so you’ve probably seen her. She and I like to fool around every now and then. We get a lot of ideas on what to do from your site yet regrettably we don’t own any toys so we can’t really do that. But we do a lot of petting, oral, and fingering; but we don‘t do pain because we both have low pain thresholds. Of course we do watch the other videos also of your slut getting fucked by guys, but we especially like the ones with you and you slut. Which speaking of, how do you get your slut to have sexual activity with so many anonymous partners?”

“Well at first, I had to use some blackmail. Her first encounter with the three guys, she originally resisted but I could tell that she really wanted it. Then after the pictures and videos went up that turned to blackmail by threatening to send these pictures to her friends and family. Now she just does it because she loves it. I honestly don’t have to force her to do it anymore. I knew pretty much from the start that she had an inner slut just begging to be set free. She loves attention, showing off her body, and pleasing people sexually. You may also ask why she’s still a virgin. Yes she is. It’s because I have a special plan of how she’s going to lose her virginity, but that won’t be until later.”

Rachel responded, “When you said you could tell that she was a slut, that kind of intrigued me. Can you read what I am?”

I actually did and it was blatantly obvious. I don’t know why I have these gifts but I am able to read people and see what their true sexual desire is. This is where the problem began though, what she wanted was something she could not get from her friend that she fooled around with. It‘s a very special kink that so many want but so many people don‘t know how to execute it. I however had excelled in many kinks, and I knew how to execute it properly. I knew that I wanted to awaken her real inner sexual self. “Yes I do know what your true sexual desire is.”

“Well what is it?” Rachel inquired.

“Despite what you think, you are actually a pain whore. Pain turns you on, the thought of someone strapping you down and mercilessly spanking your ass gets you off. The reason you don’t experiment that much with pain is because you’re being hindered by your friend who has a low threshold. You can deny it all you want but I can see it in your eyes and tell by your body that you love pain.”

Rachel’s eyes flashed. “What, that’s crazy! I told you that me and my friend don’t do the painful things you do to your slut because we have low thresholds. How can you call me a pain whore? I dare you to prove it!”

This was an obvious signal that I was right in my prediction that she got off on pain. When someone says “I dare you…” for me that’s a direct translation of, “I know it’s true , but I won’t admit it without proof.” So be it, I always bring my little bag of toys with me. I have a bag of toys for Kayla, which Nick had at the time, but I also have my own for my own needs, as I was probably going to need a dildo for myself later tonight as Rachel was so hot. I was going to accept her dare of proving to her that she craved pain. “OK, you don’t believe me, but I know you really are what I say you are. And I’m willing to prove it. I need you to sit on the bed and I need to blindfold you, and I can do one little tiny thing to prove that you want pain.”

“Fine, but I can guarantee that once you do whatever painful thing you’re going to do to me, I won’t be able to bear it even if it is tiny and me and my beautiful body will leave.” Her beautiful body, she said. She’s cocky, so I will love proving her wrong. Unlike you, I’m not a virgin and of the guys and girls I’ve slept with, I’ve been able to tell what they truly want and every time I was correct. She walked over to the edge of the bed and sat down and I got into my drawer where Rachel’s clothes still were and pulled out a red blindfold. I tied it around her head and asked her if she could see. She was shaking a little bit but I knew it wasn’t from nervousness. It was from sexual excitement and her inner self struggling to get out. “No I can’t see a thing,” she said “even though I told you I will know when you do something and I’ll leave because it will hurt and I don’t like pain.”

The more she resisted her true self, the more I looked forward to proving her wrong. “Okay if you say so. I guess I’m wrong since you’re so dead-set against it but do something for me before you go. I love to see women masturbate especially women as gorgeous as you. Will you masturbate for me a little while, just a couple of minutes, until you cum?” I said all of this in a sweet, loving, gentle voice.

“Well you did say that we have all the same anatomy, so I don’t see any harm in it. Wait a minute,” Rachel said defensively. “You’re not taping me or anything are you?”

“Nope I’m not going to tape you. My laptop is closed, and my digital camera is in the drawer with your clothes, which I will give back to you after you’re done masturbating. I also promise not to lay a finger on you.” I was going to keep this promise, but I was still going to prove that she loved pain.

Rachel didn’t waste any time building up to the good part, she didn’t even
bother rubbing her pussy before she slipped her middle finger inside of her and started fucking herself gently and she was moaning softly. I think the thought of her masturbating for an audience turned her on, but I knew something that was going to turn her on even more. After watching her masturbate for a little while, I quietly reached into my bag to put my plan into action. Thankfully, she was too concentrated on masturbating that she didn’t hear me rummage around in my bag. I pulled out two clothespins. By the time I turned around, Rachel was still masturbating, a little faster and she had inserted her index finger into her pussy as well. I tiptoed over to her quietly and knew I had to time this just right as her breasts were heaving as her breathing became faster as she fingered herself faster. Thankfully, I was a master at this. After all I managed to take your bottoms off when you were masturbating without you noticing. I studied Rachel’s movements for a while before I managed to attach a clothespin to her left nipple. She didn’t stop masturbating as I knew she would love it. I’m pretty sure she had noticed but I knew her body ached for it. I quickly applied the other clothespin to her other breast. And that was enough to turn her on as I suspected and as I said I literally did not lay a finger on her. She entered her ring finger into her pussy and began fucking herself so fast. She wasn’t moaning any more but whimpering in ecstasy. I just sat back and watched the show which didn’t last too much longer as about half a minute with the clothespins on her and her fucking herself so quickly she quickly came. Sure I wanted a taste of it but the taste of proving she was a pain junkie would be much sweeter than any cum.

Rachel took the blindfold off and said, “Well at least I managed to turn you on by cumming for you. The added sensation of not being able to see you was amazing. Well I guess I’ll see you later…online” she said as she reached in her drawer for her clothes.

“Yep, thanks for supporting. Just e-mail the website and I‘ll give you a free month membership” I said. “Oh wait a minute, Rachel before you go I want my clothespins back.”

“What clothespins?”

“The ones attached to your nipples.” She looked down and sure enough the clothespins were attached to her nipples still and she hadn’t even bothered to take them off even though she took the blindfold off. I smiled a devious smile, “I told you, you’re a pain whore and you didn’t last more than a minute after I attached the clothespins you were whimpering in ecstasy and were pumping your fingers in and out of you like the piston of an engine afterwards.”

Rachel didn’t bother taking the clothespins off. She didn’t even look at me in surprise because she knew the truth. She just flopped down on the bed, dropped her clothes and started crying. “Ok, it’s true I admit it I’m a pain whore. I love being spanked, I love candle wax, I love ice. I daydream about being tied down and spanked until my ass is blood red. I watch those punishment videos you made with your slut almost every day and often times wish I was in your slut’s position. I want my friend to hurt me but she doesn’t like pain so I have to give the satisfaction of pain to myself but it’s not enough!”

Rachel continued to cry and I sat down next to her and put my arm around her. “I know, Rachel it’s hard to find someone who knows how to instill pain properly. You have to go at the right pace and know how much the human body can handle before it breaks.”

Rachel looked up and then looked at me. She quickly climbed on top of me and had eagerness in her voice “But you know how much the human body can handle before it breaks. You do it to your slut all the time. That means you could…do the same for me? Distance is a problem but if we go to the same school…” Rachel covered her mouth and breathed in sharply with delight. “Kayla if we go to the same school, will you be my roommate and my Mistress?”

Rachel took me by surprise. She knew I already had a slave but then again I had never said it was a monogamous relationship. After all, you have had many sexual partners. But before I got to respond that I already had a slave and that I would have to think about it, Rachel passionately kissed me on the lips, and inserted her tongue into my mouth and started licking every square inch of my tongue. I offered no resistance and actually kissed back at her. So here she was completely naked and I was fully clothed, she was on top of me and we were making out. I grabbed her naked ass and only two thoughts went through my head during this kiss, “I may have myself a new slave, and I definitely won’t need my dildo tonight.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know I would bet anyone a million dollars if they could have guessed who Kayla's new slave was before posting this chapter. I don't have a million dollars.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 10:23 AM   #62
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default You've Got Questions, I Have Answers

I'm sure as you've read this story some of you may have had questions. Are these based off real people? How old is Catherine? Are you aware that you got some parts of the female anatomy wrong?

Well in my blog, I have started a thread called "Targeting the Ignored FAQ's" in which I will answer some inquires you may have. Some questions and answers are already posted. However, it probably won't go on any further unless you have questions. I'm not asking you to post questions like the five comments thing, I'm just offering a service to help you understand and/orenjoy the story better if you wish. You can access the entry by clicking here.

If you have a question you would like answered on there shoot me a pm. Keep in mind I will not answer any questions that will reveal parts of the story that haven't been posted yet. Hope you enjoyed the most recent installment.

Click here!

Old 07-28-2012, 06:08 PM   #63
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 7 (Part 3)

Sorry for such a long wait. I always have trouble writing these kind of chapters, yet I think they're the ones that most people enjoy. Once again this part of the story will be from Kayla's point of view. Also whenever the word you is in the story it's usually referring to Catherine, since Kayla is talking to her. Hopefully, this will alleviate some confusion. I also hope you enjoy this installment and as always comments and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 7: A Very Difficult Task (Part 3)

As Rachel and I practically feasted on each other’s tongues, I quickly pushed her off me and said “Wait a minute.” I finished catching my breath as there had been quite a lot of passion in that kiss even though it was only a couple of seconds. “I am very uncomfortable with this,” I said.

Rachel shot me a painful look. “What do you mean you’re uncomfortable with this?! You were practically shoving your tongue down my throat!”

She was right to question me as I was very comfortable with us making out and with what was going to transpire between us, but when given the opportunity I like to tease people. This makes sense as it is my nature as a Mistress. However, I just used this as an excuse to prolong her lust for me I turned my back toward her and peeled my white tee shirt off and reached behind me to pull my lilac lace bra off. Instead of folding them like I did with Rachel’s clothes, I haphazardly threw them to the side, I just figured I wasn’t going to be putting them back on anytime soon. I then carefully pulled my lounge pants down but didn’t bend over so that she couldn’t see my pubic area just yet. I bent down on my knees rather than at my waist to pull these off. After some wiggling, I was finally able to step out of them and toss them over with the rest of my clothes. Rachel could see my bare ass and although it is beautiful, I knew what she truly wanted to see, even though I’m absolutely sure she was enjoying this view. You were very highly trafficked on your website for sure, but I got a lot of mail as well; mostly men commenting on how beautiful the both of us were and what they would love to do my boobs. Women commented too but they were mostly men. I knew that by that response, Rachel wanted to see my large tits. However, like I said before I love to tantalize people, so I used my arms and hands to cover my pussy and breasts as I turned around. Now as you know my boobs are large enough that just by using my right arm I could not cover all of them you can see the curves of the bottom of them peeking out from below my arm and can see a fair bit of them above my arm too. But I did what I could covering them especially my nipples. Then of course my left hand was covering my slightly trimmed pussy. Even though the majority of my areas were hidden, Rachel’s mouth was open agape. I laughed in my head, if she stayed like this anymore she’d start drooling on the bed. She definitely had active saliva glands as I had gotten a lot of her spit in my mouth when we were making out.

I am by no means a virgin, and I’ve had quite a few experiences with men but not nearly as many as I would like with women. Now even though I wanted to administer the pain that Rachel craved so much, I decided against it and just decided for pure vanilla sex with her tonight. As I walked towards the bed still covering my areas I said to Rachel jokingly, “Ah, now I’m comfortable.” A smile automatically shot to her face as she realized that I had no intention of leaving my room without her lust for me satisfied, until she needed another drink. I still was happy that it was late at night and that me and my parents had different rooms. I started walking over toward the bed and crawled as best as I could, whilst still covering my areas, on top of Rachel and started giving her little pecks on the lips. She wanted passion but I made her wait, I wanted her lust to be built up as much as she could take so I could just say the word sex and she would scream out in another orgasm. I eventually put my lips to hers and left them there and we kissed lovingly not infused with heat or passion you know those kisses that you see sometimes in lesbian porn where they suck on each other’s lips or tongues but don’t do it hard but with tenderness. If you have no idea what I’m talking about just use your imagination. Anyway, our breasts were squeezed tight together I was making no effort to block them from her, but I still didn’t want her to see them and I was hoping that Rachel would find it really weird to have her eyes open while kissing. We all know how that is. Our pussies were pressed against each other despite our minor height differences and my right hand was stroking and playing with her blonde hair. Her hands in the meantime had found their way to my ass and she was kneading my cheeks. I had no protest with this as I was not limiting her to what she could and couldn’t do tonight, within reason. Also no one knows a woman’s body better than another woman, so I was in ecstasy.

After about two minutes of romantic kissing I stopped; grabbed Rachel’s arms so they were off my ass put them above her head and held down her wrists together. She offered absolutely no resistance, and the nervousness that was in her eyes when we first met had all disappeared. Lust and submission were the only things in this girl’s mind. She wanted to be used and she was like a mannequin just letting me put her in any position I wanted her in. I didn’t plan on using her tonight but I know she wanted me to. So I decided to give her a little satisfaction. I told her to close her eyes and she did as I said. I rammed my tongue down her throat again and she kissed back with as much intensity as I did. My left hand was holding her wrists above her head and I moved off her just slightly maybe about half an inch so that I could reveal her left breast. As I continued to kiss her I grabbed her nipple with my right hands and pinched it between my fingernails. As expected, she moaned against my mouth as I knew she would love that since she was a pain whore. I then moved a little more, broke the kiss, and smacked her tit as I have done so many times with you. Instead of an ouch, a wince, or a sharp intake of air, Rachel just moaned and let out a contented sigh, all with her eyes closed. I moved back on her and teased her some more. I stuck out my tongue and moved my tongue up to the little groove that runs from your nose to your upper lip. I stuck the tip of my tongue just barely past the rosy flesh of her lips and took my time slowly licking the entire border of her upper lip, got to the crease between her upper lip and lower lip and still just took my tongue tracing the border of her mouth with my tongue, I could feel the wetness dripping from her pussy and the moisture it put on mine. I was getting wet too and our juices were mixing into a lovely cocktail which I’m sure tasted divine. I never found if it did though because I wanted to extend this is as much as I could before heat took over and I couldn’t resist the urge to sexually maul her like an animal. As I went to the upper lip, she lifted her head upward to try and bring it into a full kiss. I leaned up a bit put my hand on her left breast and pushed her gently back down. I know she wanted to kiss me again but I wanted this night to be special between us, because things would change between us drastically if we went to the same college as I’d be dishing out pain to her almost every day, and would probably be using a ball gag to keep her silent while I “hurt” her. She complied and rested her back on the bed letting me have my way with her. As I traced the contours of her lips with my tongue I kneaded her breast and took opportunities to twist and pinch her nipple. Whilst I was doing this she let out little whimpers and moaned lightly whenever I administered a little pain. I teased her licking every square inch of her lips in the orderly fashion I had been doing increasing my distance to the crease, by about a millimeter each time. I could tell Rachel was getting restless as I was giving her pleasure and pain at the same time she wanted more as she started bucking her hips against mine. I let her do so as I was almost done licking her lips and the whole time she bucked against me I took the opportunity to put her now hardened nipple between the nails of my thumb and index finger bringing it a continuous pinch and every time I pinched harder she bucked her hips faster against mine looking for some release, and through the whole experience her speed was based on the intensity of the pain. Her moist snatch rubbing against mine making a moist slapping sound every time our pussies met was driving me closer to the edge and before I realized I started bucking my hips against hers too. My animalistic urges took over and I stopped licking her lips and pummeled my tongue into her mouth and she did the same to me. Both of us tongue wrestling, our hips bucking against each other, her hands still above her head, me still hurting her breast, the room became a concert of moaning and whimpering and the aroma of sex, pussy juice, sweat, and passion permeated the room.

I broke our kiss as I wanted to bring this to the next level now that the sex beast in me was unleashed. I also let go of her wrists but I still had her keep her eyes closed. I positioned myself so that I was sitting on her and our pussies were aligned. I took her hands and put them on my tits, then I put my hands over hers. “Have fun with them until we both climax.” Rachel kept her pretty little eyes shut as I didn’t want her to see my tits just yet, but she had a smile that crossed her whole face. It looked like she had just gotten a cumshot over her eyes sans liquid. She started kneading my boobs gently as I took over the thrusting motion since her hands were kind of full, literally. It was kind of weird that her gentle touch was the complete antonym of my hard thrusting. It was almost like it was the first time she was feeling a woman’s breasts besides her own and it made me wonder is she actually had a friend that she played with like she said. Although her innocent face never gave me reason to deny that she was always telling the truth except for her own denial of being a pain whore, but I saw that and knew I would get it out of her before I let her leave. Rachel soon changed tactics though and her hands were pretty much locked in place but she moved her hands so that my nipples were in between her index and middle fingers and she started pulling my nipples the best she could, locking those two fingers on both sides. She also kneaded the lower part of my breasts pushing in with her thumbs moving them in little circles. I moaned lightly and started bucking faster against her.

I think Rachel wanted to do more with my breasts also; she couldn’t do too much since my hands were held tightly over hers. She symbolized this by bucking against me faster as well. I suppose she was hoping that after climaxing the love-making session would move to another stage. She was correct if she was thinking this because after we both climaxed, I was going to take my hands off hers, and stop tantalizing her and finally let her see my tits. We both were really wet and it was obvious in that you could hear our juices sloshing together as we mock-fucked each other. Despite me having my nipples pulled, Rachel was the first one to climax as I felt her juices flow with more ferocity rather than a trickle as it had been. Feeling her juices practically explode against my pussy was enough to send me over the edge as well.

It took us a little while for us to catch our breath. We both were breathing heavily after having an orgasm accompanied with the physical activity we did with humping each other. I then took Rachel’s hands by the wrists, and laid them right above her belly button. I moved my hands to my sides and moved in between her legs and lifted them up with my own slightly so that she couldn’t see my pussy. I then told her to open her eyes. The look on her eyes when she finally got to see the globes she desired for, well as they say in the Mastercard commercials, priceless. I let her look at them in her ecstasy for a little while and I was surprised she hadn’t made any movements to fondle them or pleasure them orally or anything, not that I would’ve stopped her. She was totally entranced by them.

I then put my hands on her shoulders and brought her up to me so that she was sitting on my lap. I don’t think she saw my pussy and I didn’t really care that much right now if she did or not. As I pulled her up she was still looking at my breasts. I put my left index finger under her chin so that she was looking me in the eyes. I saw the still unsatisfied lust in her eyes, and I’m pretty sure I had it in my eyes too. Rachel started, “Can I—“ but she didn’t get to finish her question as I kissed her gently on the lips only for a couple of seconds before I lowered her head to my left breast. She obviously got the suggestion and started sucking on my left nipple. As she did so I wrapped my arms around her and started stroking her blonde hair.

As a Mistress, I do know that I derive joy from having slaves bend and conform to my own sexual desires and fulfill them. Even though I am harsh on them at times, it’s because I want to push them to the best that they can be. However, I also know that as a Mistress it is my job to take care of them and make them feel safe. I think this embrace which made me feel like I was cradling a baby symbolized both of these factors. Later on, even if we didn’t go to the same college I was determined to have her as a slave and of course I would be inflicting pain on her as that’s who she was. At the same time though I didn’t want her to confuse her by inflicting pain making it seem like that’s all I see her as; a punching bag for my own pleasure. I wanted to let her know that I viewed her as a person as well and that I would take care of her.

Of course as her future Mistress, I wanted pleasure as well and I knew as soon as I saw Rachel’s naked body, my pleasure would be in putting my tongue on every square inch of it. I let go of Rachel and grabbed her by her hips to get her off my lap. I’m surprised that she kept hold of my nipple that whole time without the use of her teeth. She was like one of those large algae eaters you see in home aquariums that will not let go for all it’s worth as it’s always sucking on the glass. I laid her down on her back and as I moved my legs to enable me to get in the position I wanted to get in, I felt the wetness from our bucking earlier against my shins and I pushed Rachel further down on the bed but she still held on to my nipple with her mouth for dear life. I finally got into the position I wanted. Both our heads were near the middle of the bed both of our bodies straight; Rachel’s legs dangling at the foot of the bed, my feet near the top of the bed. She didn’t have to hold on to my nipple for suction anymore as I wasn’t moving her around. I lowered my head and started flicking her right nipple with my tongue and she let out a small moan as I did this which the vibrations from her voice sent shivers all over my body. Unlike Rachel I didn’t start right out sucking her but then again I had been able to get my fill of looking at her breasts ever since she stepped into my room and even a little bit before then. I know my breasts are my best feature so I’m not too surprised that Rachel wanted to get straight to the good part. I flicked her right nipple lightly with my tongue a little while before I took my right hand pinched it a little and then flicked it with my right index finger, really hard. She moaned at this instead of jumping or wincing or anything like that. It was becoming blatantly obvious that she was a pain whore as I had predicted and she didn’t’ have any shame in showing it any more. I flicked her right nipple ten more times with my index finger eliciting a moan from her busy mouth on my nipple every time I did so and every time sending shivers up my spine all the way down to my toes.

I moved slightly to the left so that my body was at an angle, as well a little bit on top of Rachel so I could administer attention to her left nipple as well. Naturally, this position forced Rachel to relinquish the sweet candy that was my nipple but she quickly found relief as the other little hardened bump on my left side became in line with her mouth as she quickly started ravenously devouring that sweet into her mouth. Even though my breasts are practically identical she sucked on this one with more intensity than the right one that I couldn’t help but let out a little moan.
It was as if Rachel was a robot who had a battery with a very short life and it could only be recharged by having her mouth on my body. I almost felt bad that this would be the only time for quite a while she would be able to please me this way. A common technique I use on all my slaves is teasing them by not letting them have what they desire most. The difference between her and you Catherine, is because where as she wasn’t inducted straight into servitude you were. You know how rare a treat it is to eat the ambrosia that is my body and the nectar that is my juices. It is a job of a slave to please their dominant and in this case Rachel would be pleasing by offering up her body for me to inflict pain pretty much anytime I want to. However, I also want to hurt her mind by teasing her. If I desperately need oral pleasure, I can entice some guy on campus to get the job done. At least several of them can be easily manipulated as they have the IQ of a Neanderthal but still know how to have sex.
After administering the same treatment on Rachel’s left nipple as I did her right. I started lightly nibbling along her areola making sure not to miss a single inch, which didn’t take too long as it had crinkled up from the fact she was completely naked and I liked to keep my room cold. Of course, then again we were producing a lot of heat in the room from us “exercising.” I don’t know why I put that delicately, maybe because I feel a little bad that I’m describing a sex session that you never got to have. I wanted to give you one around Christmastime or on your birthday. Kind of ironic now that I booked you with so many clients I didn’t get adequate time to do so.

After a couple of minutes, Rachel let go of my nipple but I still fervently sucked on hers until I couldn’t stand not knowing why she stopped.

“What’s wrong,” I asked.

“I was just thinking…” Rachel replied

“About?”

Rachel got up and started walking toward the chest of drawers in the hotel room. I sat up on the bed as she started rummaging through the drawer that had her clothes in it. I was worried that she was going to end our love session early, and it really confused me as to why she would want to. Apparently, she wasn’t after her clothes as she turned around bearing her whole naked body to me with an object in her right hand that she was holding above her navel. I enjoyed the fact that she had no problem covering up her parts and just bared herself as she was to me. “Can we use this?” Rachel asked.

I recognized the object she held as it is always in my sex bag just in case and I knew right then and there I was going to have her as a roommate even if I have to have sex with every dean and the president of that school. This was the deal that would said I would officially own her.
----------------------------------------------------------
What object is Rachel holding? Will Kayla mind using it? Will she have to sleep with every dean and the president to go to that school? Spoiler alert: The last question, the answer is no. Anyway, the answers are obvious to me but then again I'm writing the story so I obviously know. Either way I hoped you enjoyed it, and as stated above rating the story, as well as comments and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

Click here!

Old 01-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #64
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

OK once again I'd like to apologize for being so slow in updating. I'm just busy with school, editing a story on this site, my vanilla blog which I'm updating weekly, and volunteering at my church in two ministries. My life doesn't give me too much free time. I'm just assuring you that the story is not dead, and I hope to have the next part up by Valentine's Day, February 14th.

Click here!

Old 01-24-2013, 06:41 AM   #65
Katherine1

Very nice what is written here, I am impressed with your own writing
Katherine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:44 AM   #66
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Hate having to keep on posting these notes. Obviously the story didn't get posted yesterday. To keep you up to speed though, most of the chapter is written; I'm just waiting for some details from a fellow author of mine who is very busy, and once I get those the next chapter will be posted. If I don't get these details by the end of March, I'll try my best to finish it myself.

Click here!

Old 02-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #67
Slut020

Default 5 stars

Pm me when u have the story up plz and thx I love ur story
Slut020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:46 PM   #68
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 7 (Part 4)

This will be the second to last installment of Chapter 7. This will also be the last chapter in where we see from Kayla’s point of view; after the three asterisks the point of view will be back into Catherine’s eyes. Also I would like to give a huge thank you to my good friend shynessincarnate for helping me with this chapter. I hope you enjoy the latest installment of TtI.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 7: A Very Difficult Task (Part 4)

“Can we use this?” Rachel asked again as my mind was getting used to the fact that I had a new slave regardless of what would transpire. Rachel held a strap-on harness with a sky blue dildo in it. I always carry a strap-on harness with me just in case. That was definitely the case this weekend. I don’t know miserably pathetic college guys can be but I was pretty sure that if I was desperate enough I would find one of my fellow peers who would want to be pegged. However, knowing the fact that I was going to plow Rachel, in probably all three holes with my strap-on got me instantly wet again. Maybe not all of them in this one case, I know the ways I can administer anal and even regular fucking can be pretty painful. And since Rachel was a pain whore there’d be plenty of time for abusing her later. Like I’ve said before, this night was just for making love not administering the pain yet...or at least not too much. Call it force of habit but if I was going to do her in the ass I’d have to spank her whilst doing it; hell I’d probably spank her if I was fucking her in the pussy too. You know that anal experience much too well. I also find strap-on in the mouth only satisfying if I’m helping someone practice being a cocksucker or on a man. It’s so fun manipulating a straight guy and humiliating him to suck my dick, albeit an artificial one, in order to be with me. I prefer having my pussy eaten anyways. So if she was up for it, I was going to fuck her pussy.

“Of course we can sweetie,” I replied, “but only if I can fuck your pussy with it.”

“Oh by all means,” Rachel replied with those big cute turquoise eyes of hers. “That’s where I want you to use it.” She looked to the ground and said, “But you do have to realize in doing that…you would be taking my virginity.”

I was shocked; a pretty girl like Rachel, still a virgin?! Either she was a lesbian, she had turned every guy away, or the guys at her school were complete idiots to not want to stick their dick in a pretty girl like Rachel. “I didn’t know you were a virgin.”

Before I got to finish my thought Rachel begged, “Oh please fuck me in my pussy. I know your slut is still a virgin, and I realize that you may not take people’s virginities until they’re married. That originally was my plan. I honestly didn’t think I’d be able to lose it to a celebrity like you even though I hoped for it. I don’t want to pass up this opportunity. Please, please fuck me!”

Rachel looked like she was about to break down in tears. I got up off the bed, hugged her, gave her a quick peck on the lips before saying, “Rachel don’t worry. I don’t care that you’re a virgin, I’ll still do you with a strap-on. I’m not a virgin, and I’d be more than happy to be the one to take your virginity. I’ll have to do you missionary style though, just because. Trust me, if we become roommates, you’ll eventually get fucked doggy style, but for tonight missionary.” I let go of Rachel.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips and said, “Thank you so much Kayla.” She crawled on the bed on her back and spread her legs far apart with her knees bent showing me her glistening pussy. I licked my lips as I took the strap-on harness and attached it to myself. I then got on my knees and positioned the head of the sky blue dildo right at her opening.

“Now you know this is going to hurt your first time, right?” I asked

“Yes, I know. But I’m a pain whore remember?” Rachel replied with a mischievous smile.

“That you are,” I replied, “but even some pain whores don’t like this first time. Just let me know if you want me to pull out or go slower, k?” I started to rub the head against her pussy lips even though she was already really wet so her juices acted as a lubricant. I then just pushed the head of the artificial penis in her and she winced a little bit and drew in a sharp breath. I didn’t stop pushing into her though but I was going slow so she could get used to it. The reason I didn’t stop is because I blatantly told her that she needed to tell me if I needed to pull out or go slower. If she was going to be my future slave, she needs to do what I say. You know that all too well. However, after just a little bit, even though the strap-on was an artificial appendage, I could feel her muscles clenching down on it. She seemed to get past the pain part pretty quickly and soon started moaning out in pleasure instead of pleasure from pain. I also noticed that she had goosebumps all over her body and her pink nipples had gotten hard probably from arousal more than the cold climate I kept my room in and her nakedness. I wanted to suck on her nipples but instead, I had to keep her mouth occupied from moaning so I kissed her on the lips ramming my tongue into her open mouth to which she replied in turn and her moaning against my mouth just made my oral cavity tingle all over. I took one of her nipples in between my fingers and started pinching it lightly which just made her moan even more as I continued to buck my hips to shove my “cock” deeper into her. Every time I would push in her, her muscles would contract around the dildo and I held it there a while before pulling out in where her muscles would relax. Then I would thrust into her again getting another half-inch in her and she moaned loudly every time I thrust into her. Her meekness when she first met me had obviously melted away and I knew that when we were roomies I would have to give her a gag as she was a moaner. Of course, I’d have to teach her how to be quiet in instances like if she was orally stimulating me, unless of course if I wanted people to know that I was rooming with a whore, which in some instances I probably would.

It wasn’t too much longer before I finally reached her pussy lips with the hilt of the strap-on and as my naked body finally came into full contact with hers I laid there for a while and I could feel her shivering all over. It was almost as if the bed we were on was a vibrating. However, now that I know that I was in all the way and had really taken her virginity I pulled all the way out so that the head was just in her and rammed hard back in all the way to which she moaned, almost screamed, as I did so. I then got a rhythm going and I started to fuck her in a fairly slow rhythm but still hard, and I was still kissing her to keep her moans from being emitted.

She broke the kiss relatively quickly as I started the rhythm and she whispered to me, “I want you to fuck me hard and fast. Split me apart, I want you to give me everything that you’ve got. Fuck me however you want to and until you’re satisfied and don’t stop no matter how much I may scream or moan.” With that she pulled me back down to her lips and kissed me again and I was happy to fulfill her request. It was going to be a little hard, maintaining this rhythm with what I was about to do but she did say “however I wanted to.”

I pulled my cock out of her to her disappointment and I said, “Don’t worry I’m not done with you yet,” to which she smiled. I went over to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of the panties I had worn that day and fashioned a gag out of them to keep her quiet. I looked at her and her blonde hair matted to her forehead which I found strangely arousing. I said, “Just don’t want you making too much noise and this way you can enjoy a trace of my taste. If at any time you have trouble breathing just clap your hands, ok?” To this she nodded. Despite what I had said earlier in the night I said, “Now get on your hands and knees.” She got off her back and shakily balanced, on her hands and knees. I’m pretty sure she was shaking because of what had just happened not because of fear. Before I proceeded to fuck her doggy style, I went over to the drawer that my bag of toys was in. I intended to spank her while I was doing her as I promised myself and even though I love using my hands, I figured the smack would be too loud for my liking in the hotel room so I pulled out a durable plastic black ruler to use on her. I did know that at some time during college she would have her red handprints all over her ass; probably some on her breasts as well.

I got on the bed behind her holding the strap-on that was glistening with her juices with my right hand and slid just the head in easily and she let out a contented sigh against the fabric that had just nestling my pussy a few hours before. I licked her juices off my hand, and she tasted and smelled sweet. I then took the ruler with my hand and put my left hand on her hip to keep my balance somewhat. I then pushed all the way in with the dildo easily because she was still lubricated as was the dildo and smacked her right ass cheek as hard as I could with the ruler. She purred at the entrance and moaned against the makeshift gag when I spanked her. Every time I would thrust into her I would spank her ass and she would moan each time, and I was thinking to myself that I would probably be doing this often, well the spanking part anyway with my pain whore and I was enjoying it.

As her right cheek was just starting to get rosy and even though I was thrusting only at a medium pace her body tightened up and she moaned long and loud against the gag as her whole body shuddered and I knew she had her first orgasm. She let out a contented sigh but I was not done with her. I tried to fool her a little bit by pulling out the dildo until I was almost all the way out of her. I took my hand off her hip for just a little bit and stayed there for a couple of seconds, making her wonder what would happen next, before I quickly grabbed both of her hips and thrust into her harder than I had before in the whole thing to which she let out a scream against her gag. She looked back at me with joyful eyes which basically said, “Do that to me again.” I didn’t disappoint as I thrusted into her hard and fast pushing against her cervix each time I rammed back hard in. In no time with this rhythm, she shuddered again as a second orgasm ripped through her entire body. Occasionally, I would pick up the ruler and smack her ass hard with it to which she let out a louder moan each time. I never slackened my rhythm though as I would pull out almost all the way and thrust in hard and fast again.

She must have had at least three more orgasms and both of her ass cheeks were beet red by the time I finally stiffened up and had my own orgasm. I stayed in her for a while and when I finally recovered my breath, I slipped out of her. I took the strap-on off and sucked on it like one of the most delicious lollipops I had ever tasted. Rachel had collapsed on the bed, her breathing heavy. After I was done sucking on the dildo, I licked up the pool of juices she had left on the bed before I turned her over on her back. She had the look of a fully satisfied woman in her eyes. I took the gag out of her mouth and she smiled at me and said, “Thank you so much Kayla. That was the best, albeit only, fuck I’ve ever had.” I didn’t say anything to her but instead went down to her other set of lips and started to lick her pussy clean. To which she just relaxed and instead of moaning purred and cooed the whole time. After I had tongue fucked her for a while I sucked on her clit and produced one more orgasm from her as she spewed her juices all over my face and got some in my mouth. I swallowed it all and scooped the stuff off of my face to eat it as well. I’m sure she wanted to taste herself so I went up to eye level with her and kissed her on the lips as our tongues wrestled for just a little bit.

She looked me and said, “Your kisses are so sweet.”

I responded, “That’s your taste on my tongue.”

She smiled and said, “I’ll guess I’ll have to taste myself more often.”

“If I let you,” I responded.

“Of course, if you let me,” Rachel said. We both got under the covers and cuddled next to each other. Rachel a little below me put her hand on my breast and fell asleep almost instantly. I kissed her on the top of her head as I drifted off to sleep. As much as I would have liked to get an orgasm from her fucking me with a strap-on, because I would have let her, I just said oh well and conceded that I like to be fucked by real cocks anyway. Too bad she would never have that opportunity as I don’t allow slaves to fuck me.

I woke up the next morning at around eight and I felt a moving moisture on my pussy. Being a little groggy I just put my head back on the pillow and sighed in ecstasy as I felt a tongue probing my pussy and said “Mmm Catherine don’t stop.” But then I looked down and saw a mass of blonde hair between my legs licking hungrily at my snatch. The events from the night before flooded my mind, the mutual oral, grinding, taking her virginity; my new pain whore, Rachel. I quickly altered my mistake by saying, “Yes Rachel eat me out,” and she continued to do so. It was nice that she was willing to service me even without asking of course you’d get in trouble by eating me out when I was still sleeping or if I didn’t give you permission, but I hadn’t given her initiation to be my official pain whore yet so she had every right to. I kept on letting out coos, purrs, and occasional moans until I let out one big moan and sprayed her face with my juices as I orgasmed.

Once the spasm of my loins was done she climbed on top of me and her face, still wet with some of my juices, looked me straight in the eyes. She said in a funny tone, “Thanks for breakfast Kayla. It was delicious.”

I smiled at her and said, “I need some too,” in which I pulled her down and kissed her, some of the moisture from her face rubbing against mine and the taste of my own spunk as our tongues wrestled. As we kissed, I started kneading her ass cheeks, giving them light spanks every now and then. They were probably still a little sore after last night but she cooed in pleasure with every spank. After five minutes of kissing, trust me I checked the clock. I gently pushed her off me and said, “How would you like to be initiated as my pain whore right now?” I asked.

She looked at me brightly with those turquoise eyes of hers, “Oh I would love it. What do I have to do?”

“Kneel in the bathtub,” I said. She quickly scrambled off the bed and went to the bathroom. I loved watching her ass jiggle as she ran and as I walked to the bathroom my thoughts were euphoric of being able to spank that ass until it was bright red almost every day as I fulfilled her wants of being a pain whore. Now what I did to Rachel I’ve done to you a few times and I know your “customers” have had their fair share of it as well. Normally, I would do something that would relate to her area of expertise. For example, I feel that you were truly initiated to be mine when you had all the way up to anal sex with those three guys and you didn’t even protest, and I felt it was time to refer to you as my slut. However, I didn’t have the time or the safety to do anything extreme to her relating to pain so I did something else.

As I got into the shower, she was on her knees as I stood almost in front of her. “Close your eyes, and don’t expose your lips.” She did as I told, and I’m not sure if she knew what to expect even though I have posted the videos of when I did this to you online. Pretty soon after I said this, the stream of gold hit her hair. I also made sure to get her back and some of her front as I made her bend to match my stream. I could tell by her facial expressions that she didn’t like the fact that I was giving her a golden shower but she made no attempts to escape from my stream of urine. This was a risky move by me as I’m not sure if it would freak her out or not. But she made it through until I was done urinating.

Still on her knees I said, “Congratulations Rachel. By letting me pee on you and not moving you have proven that you are truly dedicated to being mine and I now dub you as my pain whore. I pulled her by the hair and gave her a hard smack against her tits to which she moaned in pleasure.

Rachel looked up at me and said, “Thank you so much Kayla, I am proud to be called yours now.”

I slapped her tits again, “From now on that’s Mistress Kayla to you.”

“Yes, sorry Mistress Kayla,” she replied.

I let go of her hair and in a complete contrast on to how I usually treat my slaves, I hugged her and gave her a quick kiss on the lips and said, “I’m glad you’re my pain whore too.”We held each other in our arms for a little bit longer, I not really caring if she had my piss all over her body and both of us were completely naked.

Rachel and I ended our embrace and she said, “Well I guess next time I’ll see you we’ll be roomies. And my whole body will be yours to control 24/7. Actually, I want to give you something first.” I followed her out of the room and she went to the complimentary hotel stationery and used the pen to scrawl something on it. She handed me the piece of paper, “this is my address if you want to see me over the summer and give me some training,” she smiled at me.

I smiled back at her and said “I would give you my address but I would feel wary about my slut being around, I don’t want her to know about this until the latest possible moment. However, if I do figure something out I’ll be sure to give you my address.”

“OK Mistress Kayla,” Rachel started to head toward the door and she had her hand on the doorknob, when I stopped her.

“Don’t you want your clothes back?” I asked her. “A deal is a deal.”

She looked back at me. She smiled as she said, “Nah, you can give them back to me when we meet again at college. Just don’t do anything ‘naughty’ with them Mistress Kayla. She winked at me and then opened the door to the hotel room. Even though I was completely naked I rushed to the door just so I could see her ass one more time before I had to go back home. Rachel walked relatively slowly to her room not caring if anyone saw her, not that anybody did. When she reached her room she reached for her pussy, giving me full view of it and pulled her hotel key card out of it she then turned around gave me her signature wink smacked her ass hard one and then opened the door to her room and stepped in.

I then closed the door and thought to myself, “I don’t know if it was me or if she had it all along but she seems to have a little slut in her too; I’ll have to use that to my advantage.” I then cleaned myself up, met my parents and went home.

(Back to Catherine’s perspective)

Mistress Kayla finally took off my blindfold and was fully clothed sitting on the bed. Why had I reacted so harshly to her and forfeit seeing her and tasting her again, one last time I thought to myself as I thought that this was the end.

Mistress Kayla said, “You know that in the next few days, it will be very strange for you that you won’t have me to guide you as my slut, and you won’t be getting commands from me every day as I’ll be busy tending to my other slave. However, I still want to own you as I will want to have fun with my slut on Thanksgiving and Christmas and any other weekends I decide to come home. Now I know you’re probably angry at me and despite you being my slut you have the right to be, but despite this do you still want to be called my slut?”

I breathed a sigh of relief as she was not releasing me, of course over the years I had came under the illusion that when Mistress Kayla asked me a question, it was either a rhetorical question or I was to respond in the answer she wanted. But still wanting to be hers as being her slut and being used by many people had become a part of me and it was what I wanted even though I hadn’t initially realized it, I nodded my head and I said, “Yes Mistress Kayla, I still want to be your little slut.”

She smiled at me and said, I’m glad to hear that my filthy cunt because I do have a task for you to do while I’m at college and it involves this.” She walked over to my computer and sat down on the chair and started typing some keys in. I crawled over to the computer on all fours and stood up on my knees to look at the screen. I gasped when I saw the screen because it was…

What is on the screen? What will be the task? Will it be too much for Catherine to accomplish? Why am I asking you all these questions? Half of those questions will be answered in the next installment of “Targeting the Ignored.”

Once again I apologize for the delay, and hopefully it will be a shorter wait next time as it will finally tie into the real plot of the story.

Click here!

Old 02-28-2013, 04:36 AM   #69
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

THAT WAS AWESOME! perfect installment.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:23 PM   #70
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 7 (Part 5)

Well even though it’s very cold here, this past week was my spring break from college. So lucky for you guys, you get another installment in the same week, and I’m not going to do some dumb thing asking for comments again. This won't be as long as some of my other installments but it's still pretty lengthy. But I don’t want to tantalize you guys any more just remember that the story is now back in Catherine’s perspective. Also, this is where the actual main plot of the story begins. Hope you guys enjoy the final part of Chapter 7.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 7: A Very Difficult Task (Part 5)

I gasped when I saw the screen because it was a picture of one of the most gorgeous men I’ve seen in my life. At first, I thought he may be one of the “clients” that Mistress Kayla set me up with, but no I would recognize someone like that. He had black hair that went a little bit past his neck, green eyes, and looked to be fairly tall. He was leaning against a brick wall and had sunglasses balancing on the lower bridge of his nose. He was also wearing a black leather jacket, a white tee shirt underneath, and blue jeans and was looking off to something apparently interesting to the right of the photographer. His face lacked any kind of emotion but seeing that the photo gave him sort of a mysterious look just turned me on even more. “Who is that?” I asked Mistress Kayla, “He’s gorgeous.”

“He is, isn’t he?” Mistress Kayla responded, “I’m surprised you don’t recognize him.” OK so obviously it was someone I did know, but I swear I didn’t recognize him at all. I didn’t say anything for a while as my eyes practically burrowed into this guys face trying to figure out who he was. Mistress Kayla realized that I didn’t have a clue who she was talking about. She said, “This may make things a bit clearer.” She started to zoom out of the screen and I realized that she had pulled up a Facebook account and this picture was his profile picture. I was shocked when I saw whose Facebook account it was.

It was the man I had masturbated to so many times before Mistress Kayla instated the rule our first night where not even my sexual thoughts were to be about anyone but her. Apparently, since I had not masturbated to thoughts of him in the longest time and being with many sexual partners in my school that he had graduated from when I first started, I had apparently forgotten what he looked like. This was something I thought I would never ever achieve from the guy who just made me wet just thinking about him. “My next task involves Shawn Mitzger?!” I asked in bewilderment.

Kayla just sneered at me, “Sort of, my little slut, but it’s going to involve more you than the man you had loved so long ago before your thoughts turned to nothing but me and awakening your inner slut.” I was confused as to why Mistress Kayla had shown his picture to me yet saying that the task she was going to present to me hinged more on my part that Shawn’s. She saw this and she elaborated, “I need someone to watch over my slut when I’m away at college and make sure that she is behaving as I would expect her to, since I can’t enforce that, especially when I’m dealing with my pain whore.” My brows furrowed a little bit at the thought of someone else getting attention from my Mistress, but I quickly regained my composure hoping Mistress Kayla didn’t see me. “I need a ‘slave sitter’ or a ‘slut sitter’ if you will who will co-own my slut, using her for their own enjoyment and yet still making sure she’s behaving as she should be while at the same time, realizing that I am your original owner, and will not try to make you their own and take you away from me.”

I was confused again as what did all of this have to do with Shawn? Growing up in the youth group at our church, Shawn never missed a meeting or the opportunity to help out at church. He was always wearing “witness wear” as we could call it which were just tees with Scripture on them or wearing a unique cross necklace made out of three nails, a kind of necklace that rappers and other people would wear just because it looked cool. He went to a Christian college, and even stayed strong when he was persecuted by Satanists and atheists alike during high school. “Shawn is a very pure and respectable man, Mistress; what does any of this have to do with him?” I inquired.

“Respectable yes,” Mistress Kayla responded, “but hardly what I would call pure. You will realize that no matter how well-revered a person can be on the outside, no matter their actions, no matter how pristine they may appear to be…everyone has a dark side. As I’ve told you before I have the ability to read eyes. For example, if I asked you if you furrowed your brow when I said pain whore, you would respond with a yes because I know that you know that you can’t lie to me without me finding out. Yes, I did see that my filthy cunt but I won’t punish you because of it. As I also said before you have the right to be upset with that. Moving on, however, way back when I first took ownership of you I said I had a crush on Shawn just like you. So naturally, when he would come back from college in the summer I took a few opportunities to stare into his eyes, from afar so he wouldn’t notice me. Eyes, never lie my pet and Shawn Mitzger despite his outward appearance is a dominant; and he is one of the few people I would actually allow to dominate me. If it wasn’t for the fact that I wanted to make you my slave that first night and if it wasn’t for the fact that I said you could pursue him that night and I wouldn’t interfere, I would have asked if I could be his slave…if he worked like that.”

“If he worked like what?” I asked.

“I found some research online about Shawn’s dominant side. I won’t say where, but I did, and he does not let people ask to be his slaves, he pursues them himself.” Kayla closed the profile on the computer. “If he took applicants instead of pursuing, I would have already asked him to take care of you as I trust him to understand that I am your original owner and he wouldn’t take you away from me. So even though he chooses I still want him to be my ‘slut sitter.’”

“So what I have to do is convince him through my actions to take me as a slave, and then explain the situation to him?” Kayla nodded. “Well that will be easy, no man, or bi woman or lesbian for that matter, has ever turned down my slutty advances.”

“Yes, normally that would work but…” Kayla paused.

“Oh crap, what’s the catch?” I thought to myself.

“Also on the research I did on him, he does have a shred of dignity in pursing his slaves. He doesn’t go for sluts as that is one of his huge turn-offs,” Kayla continued. My stomach dropped. “This means, if I want you to be Shawn’s, which I do, you will have to be what I took you away from…innocence.”

“How in the hell am I going to do that?!” I shouted a little too loudly.

Kayla gave me a slight slap across the face, “Watch your tongue, little lady. If you’re going to be innocent, no time like the present.” Kayla stood up and walked to my closet, “Speaking of present…” Kayla opened my closet and my eyes grew wide. My mini-skirts and micro-skirts as well as my derogatory and tight-fitting shirts were still in there but right next to them was a whole new wardrobe of sensible clothes. Shirts, blouses, jeans, pants, dresses, non short shorts, sneakers, socks, clothing items you would find in any normal girl’s closet were all there in an array of beautiful colors. My jaw was agape and I wanted to ask her how this was possible but there must have been a blockage in my synapses that didn’t allow me to take the words from my brain to my vocal cords to my mouth. She saw that question though and said, “Having a slut has its advantages. I didn’t waste all the money you made me. I used it on very few frivolities. Most of it went to college, but I started saving some for this wardrobe when I found out about Shawn’s preferences. Also, check your dresser.”

I stood up from my knees which were plenty sore now and I looked in my drawers of my dresser. All new pairs of underwear were in the drawer as well as all the pairs I had given Mistress Kayla shortly after she instated that rule that I was not allowed underpants of any kind. I was surprised I looked at Kayla and said, “I thought you...”

Kayla interrupted me, “I know that I said I burned all your underwear. That was just to give you the feeling of hopelessness and that whenever you were at my house you wouldn’t try to sneak a pair if I was busy, if you thought they were all destroyed. How I got all of these here though, I’ve actually been stocking it all throughout the summer. You were so busy with other clients that I figured you probably wouldn’t even look in the far side of your closet, and I was right, same with your dresser drawer.” She sighed, “I know it’s going to be a very difficult task to get Shawn to accept you, but have I ever given you a task where I did not provide you with the proper supplies?” I shook my head back and forth. Shortly after, I returned home after those first nights, I found a digital camera in my backpack with a note that said, “This may help with what I’ve asked of you. ~Mistress K.”

Before long though Kayla let out a disappointed sigh, “Well I still have some packing to do before I leave for college tomorrow. I would ask you to come help me but, as you know you’ve kind of been banned from my house for obvious reasons.”

As I have stated earlier, the Kings kind of banned me from Kayla’s house because of my provocative attire and slutty attitude. I looked to the floor, “Yeah, but at least they didn’t stop us from having our ‘friendship’ and allowing you to come over here.” I responded.

“Yep,” Kayla said as a lone tear ran down her cheek. I think this was the first time I had ever seen Kayla cry. Sure she was going to be with her pain whore but that solitary salty drop was enough to put within certainty that she did care for me and sincerely did not want to leave me so willingly. Without warning, she rushed and gave me a big hug and kissed me passionately on the lips and of course I offered no resistance as Kayla usually gave me a peck on the lips everyday but usually not with passion. She stuck her tongue out to part my lips and I opened them willingly as our tongues touched. We must have held that embrace and make out session for three minutes at the least, before she finally broke and said, “I’m going to miss you my filthy cunt.” She said that with a smile yet she still had sorrow in her eyes. “I’m going to miss these too,” she said as she squeezed both of my breasts with both of her hands. My skin shivered and got goosebumps all over my body. Rarely did she touch my tits unless it was to smack them. She fondled them a while before she bent down and gave me a kiss on each nipple, to which I lightly cooed. She got down on her knees, “I’m going to miss this,” she said as she planted a kiss on my lower set of lips which oddly enough were wet. I just figured they wouldn’t be by the anger that stirred within me when she told that story. While I wanted her to get more into orally pleasuring my box even though it was rare, I sometimes got it on Christmas or my birthdays, if I had really pleased her, or if she wanted a woman to make love to and she can’t find anybody else, but it was just a simple kiss. She rose off her knees and got behind me, I didn’t bother following her as I know there was one more thing she was going to “miss.” “And I’m especially going to miss this,” she said stroking my bare ass cheeks gently before she smacked each cheek hard. She went around to the front before she said to me with a half-hearted smile, “Sorry no one likes to kiss ass…” she had tried to ease the heart-wrenching of this parting with humor, “…especially with where your ass has been.” Of course my pussy and tits as well as the lips on my face had been sort of around the same place and that didn’t stop her. Despite that though, we both had tears in our eyes but we both chuckled at this. She gave me one last hug and one last peck on the lips, before she left my house and she said, “Be good my innocent slut, but not too good. I’ll send you an e-mail when I get settled in.” I didn’t see her to the door but I went to my window still completely naked and watched her get into her car through my tear-fogged eyes. She looked at me one last time and blew me a kiss before she drove off.

It was going to be unbearable without Kayla for almost three whole months, let alone being innocent. I went into the shower to wash off the body writing that was still there. I couldn’t make it completely disappear as it was permanent ink, but at least I could make it fade. As I started to wash myself, my right hand instinctively went down to my snatch. I had to force myself to retract it. I had been so used to edging myself in the shower every time I was there that it was almost involuntary. “Being innocent is going to be a lot harder than I originally perceived,” I thought to myself. I continued to think, “Sure it would be me being naughty behind closed doors where no one could see me, but since I have to put on this façade of innocence, I better get used to it.”

I didn’t spend a lot of time in the shower, lest the moisture turning me on and forcing me to go back to my pussy again. I wrapped myself up in a towel as I went back to my room. I closed the door and locked it. I let the towel drop and loving the feeling of me naked again as I went to my dresser. I looked through the underwear that had been so foreign to me for almost three years and picked up a plain lavender pair, a pair from my childhood, I wondered if they still fit. I then realized that my hand had instinctively found its way between my legs again. I again forced my will power to take it away. “Better check, just to stop myself,” I said to myself. I slid the lavender pair up my legs and then it was covering my desire. They were a little snugger than I remembered but that was probably just as good as it would prevent easy access to my sex. I went through my closet and found a pair of dark green lounge pants on and a sky blue tee. I put them on trying to restrict myself of playing through myself. Sure it was kind of lazy in my dressing but it’s not like I was going to be going anywhere the rest of the day. It did feel kind of weird to have this much clothing on. I couldn’t even tell you the last time my legs and navel were covered nor when I had underwear on.

I didn’t feel like making sustenance for myself either so I just watched tv to try and take my mind off Kayla. Unfortunately, for those of you know how it is if you’ve broken up with someone, even though Kayla and I hadn’t officially broken up we were just on a little hiatus, every single thing you can see on tv, or read in a book, or check on the computer et cetera reminds you of the person you just said goodbye to. I managed to push through it though for a couple of hours before I went up to my room to try and get some sleep My mom walked in then and yelled, “Catherine, I’m home,” not realizing that I was just mere feet away from her. “Oh sorry dear, she continued, didn’t realize you were so close to me.” She put her stuff down by the door and said, “We’re going to have pizza tonight, your dad was supposed to cook tonight but he called said he’d be late at the office.”

“That’s fine,” I responded, “just I don’t have much of an appetite right now. Kayla and I just said our goodbyes today, I’m sure you understand. I’m going to need some alone time.”

My mom always cheerful said in a sorrowful compassionate voice, “Oh okay sweetie, I’ll be sure not to disturb you.” As I walked upstairs, I know usually I would go to my mom and vent out to her about anything that was bothering me. While she didn’t approve of my recent attire of all the stuff I would have to learn not to wear, she still was great company and very understanding. However, crying to her about Kayla, I was afraid I would accidentally put the word Mistress before that unwillingly and talking about her may cause my evil right hand to go places where I wouldn’t want it to go.

I got to my room and went on the computer but I couldn’t find myself to gain enjoyment out of youtube, addicting games, no one was on skype or anything so even though I was trying not to dwell on Kayla, I found myself reading my e-mails from her in the past, in my yahoo folder labeled Mistress and watching past videos of me on k$slut. I then decided to look at that picture of my gorgeous new co-owner. Then that’s when it hit me…a thought I hadn’t thought of before. Sure being innocent was going to be difficult enough but there was another tier of difficulty that completely slipped my mind. How am I going to get Shawn to pursue me? He’s at college, and I’m at high school!
-----------------------------------------------------------

That is a very good question indeed Catherine. Thankfully, as the author of this story and knowing where it’s going I have an answer to that question that will be revealed in the next installment of Targeting the Ignored. As always comments and constructive criticism is always appreciated. Also don’t forget if you have any questions regarding the story, I do have a blog entry that answers some of those questions and if you pm me a question that I can answer without ruining the story it will go there too. Until next time.

Click here!

Old 03-20-2013, 10:08 PM   #71
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 8 (Part 1)

Definitely another shorter chapter than what I have been writing, but I think you should enjoy it either way. As usual, updates may be coming a bit slower, for reasons I choose not to get into, as it's my own business and it's affecting my mood. Regardless though, I hope you enjoy and as always comments and constructive criticism are always appreciated.
-------------------------------------
Chapter 8: The (Carn)Age of Innocence (Part 1)

I don’t know why that thought slipped my mind and I automatically started to panic and had millions of paranoid thoughts rushing through my head. Did Kayla just assign me a task that she knew I couldn’t do just to get rid of me because she couldn’t tell it to my face? Was she tired of me and my valedictorian status, despite being a slut, and she wanted me to go on a wild goose chase to let my grades slip and knock me down a couple of pegs? Was what she said about Shawn even true? What if she wanted me to go to the extent of trying to get him to notice me only to find out that he was gay? These thoughts kept on rolling through my head but then using my sound reasoning abilities I figured this wasn’t the case. First off, Kayla would be going a little too far in this elaborate scheme. If she truly was making this up, why would she buy me a whole new wardrobe as well as giving me back my underwear along with some new ones? Also, he obviously wasn’t gay as I saw him ogling me even before I went into high school and before I became the slut that I was. Kayla was dead serious in this and I had to take it seriously. I wanted to send her an e-mail asking how I was supposed to have constant contact with Shawn but, this whole thing could be a test to see how much I could trust her. The words, she said, “have I ever given you a task where I did not provide you with the proper supplies,” rang through my mind. Kayla was smart, not valedictorian like me, but she knew something I didn’t. She knew that somehow I was going to be able to access Shawn very easily, whether through coincidence, fate, or my own actions, and she was right. I would go all the way to the opposite end of the world if it meant getting to remain her slut when she came home for vacation. Having settled those thoughts, my mind had been worn out and soon I was asleep.

I woke up the next afternoon at about two. I apparently was really tired, but it had been a trying day yesterday and I guess I was enjoying the fact that it was the last week of my summer break. I instinctively stripped off all my clothes, which was unusual for me wearing my clothes to bed, as I knew that when viewing the daily e-mail that Kayla would send me I was commanded to be naked. I moved the mouse on my computer, typed in my password, and checked my e-mail. No e-mail from Kayla. I finally woke out of my stupor and remembered the events of yesterday. She was leaving for college today and I wouldn’t get an e-mail from her until she settled in. Even though I had always trusted her, just the thought of her not being around made me uneasy and I wondered if she really would send me an e-mail or if she would be too occupied with her pain whore.

I closed the e-mail and once again realized that my left hand had gone instinctively between my legs and apparently I had been subconsciously rubbing myself as I was a little wet. I know I was supposed to be getting into the habit of being innocent but I couldn’t help it. I just assumed that my parents were probably already at work as I spread my legs and slipped my middle finger in between my lips. I gently fingered myself at a slow and steady rhythm, and as I did so my right hand went up to my right breast and I started gently kneading it, tweaking my nipple every now and then, purring in pleasure. My body had been so used to being controlled by Kayla and my “clients” that I couldn’t even tell you the last time I masturbated for my own self instead of as a show for one of my fellow peers at school. I was going to enjoy this and I was going to prolong it. I was going to take matters into my own hands and masturbate how I wanted to, not by the way somebody else wanted me to.

Also when I was doing this, I wanted to do more than cooing and purring, I wanted to moan out loud maybe even scream. I was taking a risk by doing this, but with my middle finger still inside of me and still pumping at a slow rhythm, I somehow managed to go down the carpeted stairs without tripping over myself on to the main floor. I was hoping that my parents were not actually home as I would have a lot of explaining to do if they saw me naked, outside of my room with my left hand between my legs thrusting in an out. I probably wouldn’t stop either, if they were there, as my hand had apparently grown a mind of its own, which wasn’t going to stop its motions until my sex got what it wanted. I walked through the dining room, not caring that the blinds were open since we live in a street that is surrounded by a lot of woods and our street isn’t particularly busy. We’re not out in the boonies but we are of f the beaten path a little bit. I walked to the garage and opened the door just a crack. The lights were off so I opened the door more and from the light inside the house, since the sun was shining in through the windows, I could see that both cars were gone.

Seeing that opportunity and feeling a little risky, and definitely naughty, I decided to do something I don’t normally do but every time I’ve done it, I loved it and one of the best parts is that my parents were none the wiser. I had a couple of videos of this on k$slut and they’re actually some of my favorites just because it’s a little taboo. I walked back to the kitchen which was the closest room to the garage. I was a little bit hungry but that would have to wait until after I was done. My brother was in Europe at the time, and my parents don’t eat too much so I know there would be some leftover pizza. Thankfully, since no one cooked last night, the kitchen counter was clear so I hopped my naked self up there laying on my back, with only my legs dangling over the edge. So my ass, the juices constantly dribbling from my sex and almost my whole nakedness was on a place where food was normally prepared and served. In almost no time, I slowly inserted my middle finger back into my pussy, and started kneading my breast with my other hand, occasionally pinching my nipple. I continued to push in and pull out at a slow and steady rhythm and enjoyed the fact of me moaning out loud, truly enjoying myself, instead of taking orders from someone who told me how to masturbate. I could actually make myself feel good instead of see this as another task someone wanted me to do. Pretty soon, I added my index finger so that I had two fingers in my box but I still maintained the same slow rhythm thrusting in about once every two seconds, instead of thrusting so hard my hand was a blur. I loved the feeling that my juices were coating my hand and coating part of the counter. I thought how naughty it would be if I prepared food with my juices and served it to my family, not that I ever would. Of course that’s not to say that I hadn’t prepared food with my own juices before but it was just for myself, and occasionally my slave-sitters when Kayla would be gone for the weekend. It was always a command never from my own volition.

I didn’t add more fingers, but I started going a little faster about one thrust in per second and since I knew I was the only one home I started moaning loudly in ecstasy making no attempt to muffle myself and reveling in the freedom I had. I knew I was supposed to be innocent and masturbating on the kitchen counter was anything but. I was so used to having to masturbate every day that I couldn’t help but not do it. If I didn’t, my hand was going to keep going between my legs anyway until I did. Even though I was going only a little bit faster, I wasn’t so lost in the moment to realize that I wanted pain. I hopped off the counter a little awkwardly since I refused to let the fingers of my left hand withdraw from my lips. I lapped the puddle of juices that I had been forming on the counter before heading to the laundry room. With my right hand I picked up two clothespins. Awkwardly, hopping back up on the kitchen counter I applied one of the clothespins to each of my nipples. They weren’t the nipple clamps that Kayla constantly had in her bag but they would work. But she had clothespins in her bag too. The pain was almost immediate; I was so turned on and my nipples were so hard. I went back to thrusting and continued to moan out even louder. With my right hand I took turns twisting each clothespin to twist my nipples and every time I reached the limit of how they could be twisted, I whimpered.

I soon stopped this and demanded some more stimulation. I added another finger into my dripping hole and grabbed a wooden spoon from the nearby crock. I tried my best to bend myself upward so that my shoulders, upper back, and head were the only parts of my body on the counter. It was difficult as masturbating was getting my heart rate up. I had beads of sweat forming all over my body and my clothespin clad chest was heaving. I managed to do it though, and spanked my right ass cheek hard with the spoon, and then my body fell back down. This was going to take some work but I lifted my lower body up again and spanked my left ass cheek just as hard. I also kept my thoughts occupied as if what Mistress Kayla, my neighbors, or my parents would think if they saw what I was doing in this position. I actually wanted someone to walk in on me and find me here seeing me fingering my pussy and spanking myself mercilessly. I wanted someone to come into my house, see me there and pull out their cock and stroke it or finger themselves like I was, in the shadows where, even if I knew they were there, I would pretend like I didn’t know I had a secret voyeur. I continued to spank myself and finger myself enjoying the now numbing sensation of my nipples as the clothespins continued to dig in. I was thinking of all the people I would like to see me in this position. The thought got me really going and I could feel myself dripping more as I fingered faster, I could feel my ass being warm, probably rosy in color right now, and finally I knew I reached the point of no return. I suddenly saw my orgasm spraying all over my face with the position I was in and as I was cumming I heard myself cry out, “Oh Shawn!” Did I really just say cry out the name of the man I was supposed to be innocent for? Did I really cry out a moan that I hadn’t done since I was enjoying my last summer break before high school? I did; apparently during my thoughts of the people seeing me in this compromising position, the man I had not fantasized about for almost three years had crossed my mind and been one of the spectators.

I was kind of happy that I was fantasizing about the man I was supposed to be wanting to pursue me. I finally withdrew my fingers from my pussy even though they would be back in and I’d probably be playing with my clit some too. I hopped off the kitchen counter and I lapped up the puddle again and what orgasm fluids had missed my body. I took the spoon as I would probably use it some more. I wasn’t going to bother cleaning the counter properly, no one would know but me, and I had tasted myself many times so I wasn’t worried. In fact, I held my left hand up to my nose and inhaled my always sweet aroma…sweet. It usually smelled very pungent as my sweat would be intermingled with another person’s sweat who would have their way with me and my hands would be on their own genitalia pleasuring them. I then sucked the sweet nectar off my fingers before I headed back up to my room.

Since I was going to be fantasizing about Shawn, I just figured he should finish what my mind thought three years ago. He was going to fuck my ass. I had a suction cup realistic dildo that I was going to ride while playing with myself. When I got up to my room, I put the spoon on my computer desk and took the clothespins off as I was probably going to be spanking my breasts, and probably my pussy some, while riding my “imaginary Shawn.” Kayla had taught me many times, that usually the taking off of clothespins was much more immense in the pain department than having them on. That was something I was used to though. Before I began riding my makeshift hopefully future Master, I looked in my full length mirror in my room. I enjoyed the temporary, but deep, marks that the clothespins left on my nipples as well as enjoying the beads of sweat that cascaded like crystals all over my completely naked body. I then turned around and looked over my shoulder and was satisfied with the rosy pink shade my ass was after my spanking myself. It was pink, not red; not a normal sight.

Well my dildo was hidden under my bed so I walked over got down on my hands and knees. I reached up under my bed but instead of the normal rubber I expected to feel. I felt another texture that was not that of a dildo. I got down on my back and slid my head under the bed. My dildo was gone! In its place was a piece of yellow legal paper folded in half. I unfolded the paper and recognized the handwriting right away. It was in Mistress Kayla’s hand and it was dated the day we had said our goodbyes. I read the note and my heart sank as I read it again. Apparently Mistress Kayla had prepared for everything as there was a consequence for not acting like, even though it’s an oxymoron, an “innocent slut” and that consequence was…
---------------------------------------------------
No wrong deed goes without a consequence. I've actually realized this quite recently but what consequence is in Catherine's future? What does the note say? With Mistress Kayla away at college will Catherine be up for rebellion and not do the punishment? For once I actually don't know the answer to all of these questions...entirely, but I have some idea. But yeah all these questions should be answered in the next installment of Targeting the Ignored.

Click here!

Old 03-15-2014, 01:40 PM   #72
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Has it really been almost a year since I've posted here? Time gets away I guess. I'm not sure if a lot of people are still following this story but it is kind of the ultimatum I've made for me leaving getdare. If I ever want to leave getdare I have to finish this story. Will I leave after I complete it, I don't know. But anyway, I just found a flash drive that contains the beginnings of the next chapter of this story, and I think I will start working on it again. If I have the free time I need, I hope to get it up by Monday. So even if no one is following this but it sounds interesting, now would be a good time to catch up as my chapters are long. And for those of you who do remember this story and like it, your wait for the next part should be over soon.

Click here!

Old 03-22-2014, 12:02 AM   #73
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

I hope you post soon I really like the story
Old 03-22-2017, 12:22 PM   #74
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Default Chapter 8 (Part 2)

For those of you who thought this story was dead, honestly so did I. I gave up on this story for quite a while just assuming it would just fade into obscurity. But seeing such a bad story on this site, renewed my interest in this story. So I hope to discipline myself enough to finish this and get pretty regular installments, maybe once or twice a month give or take. This installment is a lot shorter than my other parts, but it's just a teaser to satiate my faithful readers as I work on describing the next part of this chapter. So hope you enjoy and as always comments and constructive criticism is appreciated.
---------------------------------------------
The (Carn)Age of Innocence (Part 2)

The note read:
To my little slut,
I figured you wouldn’t be able to take the pressures of being innocent and if you’re reading this note it seems that I was right. So how long did you last, a week, a month? Please don’t tell me you only lasted a couple of hours or days. You are supposed to be innocent yet you have to resort to having something in you to feeling full, to feeling how you have these past few years. Well for the time being I asked you to do something and you have obviously failed. Now because I’m such a nice Mistress I am not going to dismiss you; but since you insist on being such a slut we’re just going to have to punish you as one. In your lap drawer at your desk, you will find a pink flash drive which I have filled with several punishments. Every time you do a slutty activity you are to do one punishment so obviously you’re going to do the first one. Next time you mess up you’ll do the second one and so on. And don’t think I won’t know if you don’t do them because I will. So get going and do your first punishment and hopefully these will teach you not to be a slut, except when I’m around or until Shawn becomes my slave-sitter.”
Mistress Kayla

Damn, Mistress Kayla for knowing me so well knew that you cannot teach an old dog new tricks. Although innocence was not exactly a new trick as I had learned it through most of my years, before Mistress Kayla awakened my inner slut. I walked over to my desk, sat down on my chair, and opened my lap drawer. Sure enough there was a pink flash drive that had Slut .P. written on it; the p I’m guessing stood for punishments. I put it in my computer and as the screen prompt came up I chose to view the files. Mistress Kayla had certainly been busy as the folder information said there were 100 files, all of them Word documents. Each one had a punishment and a three digit number next to it. I clicked on Punishment 001 as I was instructed by the note. It popped up and it said:

To my little slut,
I bet it feels good to do something for your Mistress again doesn’t it? Well we’ll see how good you feel after this punishment. First off, you have not been left completely without sex materials. In one of the corners of your closet you will see a small safe and in it are all the materials I will give you for your punishments. Everything else, you can find around the house or I will provide to you in some way, shape or form. The combination to the safe is the day I enslaved you, surely you remember slut? If you don’t, well you’ll need to send me an e-mail asking me for it, and I will be giving you a punishment that you really won’t like, even worse than the ones you’ll be doing in this list of 100. But hopefully you do remember it. When you get in there, I want you to get out your lilac bullet vibe, the pair of handcuffs with the key, your nipple clamps, and two of the elastic ties we used to tie you up at times, when I didn’t want to hurt you with rope. There will also be a blue flash drive in there; get that as well. Oh and you obviously need to be naked whilst doing this. When you have all those materials, continue reading for your punishment.

“Damn,” I thought to myself, “Mistress Kayla knows I hate to be tied up.” Of course that’s probably why she chose it,. Sure I didn’t complain too much up when she’d tie me up and sit on my face forcing me to lick her to orgasm but bondage in general was not a fetish of mine. Of all the people who used me, most of them didn’t need to tie me up as I complied with almost anything they asked of me. After all, I was a slut so I got off on people telling me what to do and having no right to refuse them, except within the laws of what Mistress Kayla told them such as full vaginal penetration. Anyway, I was already naked so I walked to my closet and sure enough in the back corner under my new decent wardrobe was a small silver safe. Of course I remembered the day that Mistress Kayla enslaved me. It was one of the few days of the year that she would never set me up on an appointment with anyone. It was a day that was just her and me, a day devoted to a slut pleasing her Mistress, doing whatever she wanted me to do without question. So I turned the safe to the combination and it popped open when I dialed in the date. I was kind of upset not to see a dildo or full-length vibrator in there. However, it did have all the supplies for the punishment I was about to do. Also in the safe were: rope, arousal gel, clothespins (for which I didn’t see the point as I had nipple clamps, some black butt plugs of various sizes, and attached to the side of the safe were several flash drives of various colors. But I grabbed only the supplies I needed even though I was very tempted to fill myself up with one of the butt plugs. After all, almost every day for the past three years, I had something up my ass whether it be a real cock, or some sex toy.

I put the supplies next to the computer on my desk as I read on for my punishment.

First off, you’re going to put the bullet vibe in your pussy and turn it on. Yes oddly enough even though you failed a task I gave you, I’m going to let your orgasm. Then for the next part I would suggest locking your door. Put the nipple clamps on and make sure they’re digging into you pretty firmly, not enough to draw blood, but enough to hurt you and make you really hurt after I let you take them off. You are then going to grab your laptop and headphones and lay down on your bed. Tie both of your legs to your bottom two bed posts, so that they are spread wide apart. Lay down and put the laptop on your stomach and put your headphones in as well as the flash drive. I won’t tell you what’s on it now but just choose to play all files on there. Then take your handcuffs and put the chain and one of the cuffs through two of the gaps of your bed post so that your hands will be above you and cuff yourself up. I would recommend holding the key in your hand just in case if you need to get out quickly. Now your punishment, is to watch the entirety of the flash drive, this will take you about two hours. Once the files are over you may untie yourself but make sure to lap up the puddle of cum that will be forming beneath your pussy. I do expect you to cum for this punishment, and if for some reason you don’t, you will complete the punishment in its entirety until you do. Hopefully, this will teach you to work harder on being innocent, but just in case if it doesn’t, I’m sure you’ve noticed that I have 99 other punishments for you should you choose to be a naughty slut again.
Mistress Kayla

I thought the being tied up was going to be enough punishment, as Mistress Kayla knew that I hated bondage. I did it though of course, as my goal as her naughty slut was to please her and any other people she set me up with. No I’m not her naughty slut anymore, I’m innocent. Damnit, this was going to be impossible! Apparently though, the contents of the flash drive were to add to my punishment, or at least I assumed that. I had no idea what would be on there but I’m sure I wouldn’t like it, and for two hours, maybe more, this was going to be difficult. So I went over to my bed, took my laptop out from underneath my bed and plugged it in as I knew it was a while since I had last used it. I just usually used my desktop. I put it on the bed and went over to my door and locked it. My parents wouldn’t be home for a few hours still, but I’d rather be safe than sorry. Although since I was being innocent now, they’d probably approve of my clothing choices more now. I tied one of the elastic ties to each of my bottom bedposts. I then got on the bed myself and tied the other end of the elastic ties around my ankles. These brightly colored ties, robust red, yellow, cerulean, and green, had been used on me so much and completely contrasted the intent of using behind them. If they had been proper they would have been black. I wanted to prolong the pleasure I would get from the vibe as long as possible as I’m sure that I probably was not going to enjoy orgasming that much to whatever awaited me on my laptop. I attached the chained nipple clamps to my sensitive pink nipples and gasped a little bit as the cold metal alligator teeth made contact with my skin as it had been a while since I had them on. But I tightened them just a little bit to make them a little more uncomfortable and would be even more uncomfortable after the pressure of taking them off would be. Knowing I wouldn’t be able to do much when my hands were cuffed, I turned the lilac bullet vibe on and slipped it between my pink fleshy folds and sighed in ecstasy and purred as I was overcome with waves of pleasure. The stimuli of my clamps, the vibe, and me being bound would definitely be fighting for attention as I underwent this punishment. I put the flash drive in my laptop and saw that it contained all video files. I selected play all files and Windows Media Player showed up as it was fetching the files. I put my earphones in and put the handcuffs in position, cuffing myself leaving me in a completely vulnerable state as I awaited my punishment to start on my computer.

The computer finally got all the files queued and as the first video played I recognized the video oh so well and if it continued the following trend, I was very aware that there could be a very good chance I would have to repeat this punishment at least once. “Damnit, Mistress Kayla, I don’t want to cum to this, please don’t make me cum to this” I thought to myself as the images flashed. If I got through this punishment alive, I vowed I would never do anything slutty every again because this was going to be a long compilation of videos of….

----------------------------------------------------------
What's the subject of the videos Catherine is being forced to watch? Why would she now want to cum to these? Would she really give up her sluttiness 100% after this punishment? Probably not, because that would make the story really boring. But you can find out on the next installment of Targeting the Ignored. As stated above comments and constructive criticism are always welcomed, as well as speculations about the above questions.

Click here!

The following user says Thank You to Komodo Jones for this post:
Old 02-06-2019, 11:07 PM   #75
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Omg that was so good can't wait for the next chapter

Advertisements