Old 12-12-2015, 12:01 AM   #31
AnalAriana

you are such a tease! I love it and hste it at the same time! but please just FUCK HER ALREADY
AnalAriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 08:10 PM   #32
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Her mind wanders to the possibilities. I can't say anything. It has to be her choice, otherwise she'll feel manipulated. Hopefully, I have built up enough innuendo to sway her decision.

"Well," she lets out after a moment, "I already do a lot of things here that I can't do at home. Dress like this, for example..."

She emphasizes her clothing, and I am reminded she is wearing nothing underneath her tank top and shorts. I can see her nipples through the cloth. I shiver.

"Want to do even more?" I ask.
"Why not... but I don't know what," she confesses.

I pause, pretending I'm thinking about options, when my plan is already made up.

"Come to the balcony."

She follows me. We're on the seventh floor, so we get a great view of the sea and the beach.

"People can't really see us from here," I tell her. "We're too high."
"Okay..."

I lean slightly over the balcony, then pull the straps of my dress off my shoulders. She watches me intently. I smile as I pull down the top of my dress, exposing my bra-covered chest. Then, I reach around and unclasp my bra. She watches me with surprise (but a pleased look on her face) as I remove my bra and hold it over the railing.

"Wow!" she calls me out.

I blush; it's all natural. She's staring at my breasts and I can sense it. I cup them for show, then giggle.

"You try it."

She is hesitant at first, but my action has emboldened her. She reaches for her top and starts to pull it off. I can't tear my eyes away as her small perky breasts pop into view: exactly like I pictured them. I bite my lower lip. She hangs her top over the railing too.

"Are you daring?" I ask, and I drop my bra in the void below.

She is stunned, but then she plays along. I can't hide my smile. She is having fun, and that's a key component to getting her in the right mood. If I try to jump her now, it would be rape. I have been in some less than clear situations, where consent wasn't always clearly stated, and sometimes barely implied. Not with her. Not today. I'm in a good mood. I don't need to rush this: even though I want to.

"Oh my!" she exclaims. "I'm... topless!"
"So am I!"

She giggles, and I smile back at her. She looks out towards the sea.

"I want to go naked!" she suddenly calls out.

That's both a good and a bad thing. If I get naked, she'll see that I'm not like most women. I know she is educated about sex, and that's a good thing. I don't know if she's ever been with anyone, man or woman. She doesn't even hesitate putting her hands on her hips and pulling down her shorts. I feel my shaft tremble between my legs; I have to contort my body so she doesn't witness the result the sight of her fully exposed body does to me.

She turns to face me, smiling. How beautiful this girl is. I want her terribly - I need to play the next round right if I'm going to have a chance to score.

"Well?" she looks at me. "You shy?"

It's her turn to be daring, but it's still my game. I turn away from her and drop my dress; I'm wearing a thong underneath, so she gets a full sight of my buttocks, which I clench together.

"I'm not shy," I tell her, and then my tone turns almost apologetic. "I'm different."
"Different is good. Here, I can be different!"
"Not different like this..."

I set her up for the reaction she'll have. I find that most people need a mental preparation being seeing and understanding my unique condition.

"Just... don't panic or scream..."
"Why would I?"
"It's been known to happen."

Time to execute the maneuver. To be honest, I have done it a hundred or so times before, but it always feels new. I just hope her reaction is typical. Anything else might be catastrophic.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 10:10 PM   #33
interesting
getDare Succubus

Time to execute the maneuver. To be honest, I have done it a hundred or so times before, but it always feels new. I just hope her reaction is typical. Anything else might be catastrophic.

The thong leaves my body. I'm naked on the balcony, my back turned to my guest, Hala; she is equally naked, waiting for me to turn around.

"Well?" she says, curious.

I have hinted at my difference. Time to show it. She can't help but stares. Breasts and a penis. I look more like a woman, so it's always surprising. People would expect me to be a man with breast implants, but I'm all natural. I can see that Hala is both excited and traumatized. She takes a step back but she doesn't look away.

"How is that possible?"
"I was born like this," I tell her. "It's very rare."

I never memorized the statistics. I just know it is. I have never met someone like me.

I'm sporting a hard-on. It's hard for her not to notice.

"Are you a woman?" she finally asks, still fixed on the spot.

I don't dare make a move until she relaxes. I simply answer the question.

"Yes. Genetically. X and X chromosomes. But... it's very scientific and boring," I tell her.
"Tell me," she insists.
"Well, when a baby grows inside it's mother's belly, sex is undifferentiated. After a few weeks, it starts to be defined. Women get clitorises and vaginas. Men get... well, this. Only in my body, there was a glitch."
"And you've been like this all your life?"
"Yes," I answer, and I put some sadness into it. "I didn't mean to upset you."

There are three plays that get me laid with a new prospect. The most common one I use is the pity play - this one - because it works with most women, invoking sympathy and warm feelings for my condition. The second one is the aggressive, which only works on certain people. The last one is distance, where I completely dismiss it. But my call is right for this one again: pity is the way to go.

"I'm sorry," she replies. "I don't mean to judge."

I shyly smile back at her.

"It's like a man's," I tell her.
"Exactly like it?" she asks.
"Yes."

I see in her eyes the trauma has subsided, but the curiosity has remained. I want to jump her now, but I need to bide my time. Her mother was receptive, so I'm guessing some of that trait has rubbed off on her. I need to make it work. I don't need her to feel pressured.

"What do you want to do?" I ask.

I'm hoping she wants to touch it or taste it, but I know she's not there yet. She needs to get accustomed to it. It makes me think she's a virgin (which makes sense given her culture), and that really turns me on even more. To deflower such a lovely creature is a delight to be treasured, not precipitated.

"You want to keep daring?" I continue with my question.

She hesitates a moment further.

"If you want to," she finally says.
"I'd like that... it's nice to be with someone who doesn't judge me."

Nobody here judges me - at least not to my face - but she doesn't need to know that.

"What should we do?" she asks me.

I'm back in control, and I'm one step closer to her sex. Play this next hand correctly and I may score yet!
Old 12-15-2015, 11:53 PM   #34
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Holy Crap as usually Interesting. Great job, keep up the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 03:11 PM   #35
interesting
getDare Succubus

I'm back in control, and I'm one step closer to her sex. Play this next hand correctly and I may score yet!

"Well," I start, staring at her naked form, "do you want to try... running down the hall?"

It's a safe dare. There are only four doors on this level, and only two of the suites are rented. She knows this.

"Sure!"

We head back inside, towards the door. I can feel her stare gazing towards my naked form - she is reconciliating what she sees and what she knows. I open the door and look in. There's no one there.

"Coast is clear."

We exit into the hallway and dash into the hall; our breasts jiggle as we make it to the elevator door. I press the button.

"What are you doing?" she asks.
"Getting on the elevator!"
"Oh my God! What if I someone sees!"
"That's the dare," I reply. "Game?"

The elevator is coming up. Getting her adrenaline pumping is a great way to get blood flow to her heart. She sets beside the door, in case someone is inside, but I stand right in front. I extend my hand towards her, daring her to do the same. Trembling, she grabs it and stands naked in front of the elevator door. It opens.

No one is there. She breathes, then laughs. I drag her into the elevator. It's MY elevator. Before the door closes, I press the button to close it, and then I tap the hidden button twice. The door closes - it won't open until I unlock it. We're trapped inside. She doesn't know that.

"Now we wait."
"Someone's gonna call it!" she exclaims.
"Well, that's the risk."

She is trembling with fear and anticipation. I can see she is challenged by all of this. The elevator starts moving. She darts to the corner of the elevator, facing away from the door, hands on her face.

"Oh my I can't!" she yells out. "What if my mom finds out?"
"She won't..."

Suddenly, my voice is reassuring. I move behind her, put my hands on her naked shoulders.

"Nothing will happen," I tell her. "You're safe. With me."

I turn her around and we lock eyes. It's that perfect moment of emotion, where she's subdued by her stress and turned on by the excitement.

There will never be a better opportunity. I lean in and gently place my lips on hers. It's in her hands now, and I hope I've played my cards right.
Old 12-21-2015, 09:42 AM   #36
AnalAriana

please please please go on!!!!
Old 12-21-2015, 11:20 AM   #37
interesting
getDare Succubus

There will never be a better opportunity. I lean in and gently place my lips on hers. It's in her hands now, and I hope I've played my cards right.

It's a mixed blessing situation. I can feel her tense up as we kiss; she's still uneasy about much of this. However, she also doesn't push me back. Patience is a virtue, they say, and it is also rewarded. I have to play the long game, so I do nothing but kiss her. No hand fondling (other than holding her cheeks), no butt or boob grabbing - I'm even weary of making sure my erection doesn't touch her skin. She's responding very well to the kiss; then again, not to flaunt my skills by I have some experience in the domain.

My hunch was right. It don't have to make the first move because she's the one that moves her hands to my body. They go to my shoulders first, then to the back of my neck. This feels like being pulled in, so I inch slowly towards her. I twist my upper body in a weird way so our breasts touch before my penis can touch her skin.

Through the kiss, I hear her moan. I can risk pulling away now.

"Wow..." she whispers.
"Some kiss, huh?"
"Never been kissed like that," she mumbles, licking her lips.
"Want more?"
"Yes," she shyly admits.

I lean back in, moving my hand to her upper arms, and we lock lips again. I pull her even closer. This time, she feels all of me pressed against her naked skin. She's trembling. Again, my lover's instincts take over and I pull away.

"We should get back to your room" I tell her.

She surprises me.

"In a moment," she replies, staring into my eyes.

She gently pushes me away and her eyes dart between my legs. She's fascinated by the sight of a dick on such a feminine body: they all are.

"You look so big!" she tells me.

It makes me laugh to hear that. I am by no means larger than average. In fact, I'm even a little smaller, if I go from the medical journals I have read. It's not unusual for someone with my genetic condition.

"Is it your first one?"
"...yes, in person..."

Then, hesitating, she whispers.

"We don't even have sexed in our school! I only know about sex because my mom told me all about it."
"Your mother is a smart woman."
"Can I touch it?"

Jackpot, I say to myself inwardly. First, they touch - then, they taste - finally, they fuck. I'm so close now. Can't afford to mess this up!
Old 12-23-2015, 09:01 AM   #38
interesting
getDare Succubus

Jackpot, I say to myself inwardly. First, they touch - then, they taste - finally, they fuck. I'm so close now. Can't afford to mess this up!

I wait. I let Hala do all the work. Her hands are clumsy around and on my erection; her breath is warm and inviting. I hold back any impulses that would rush me to her mouth. That's something I can do on a second date, once we've established parameters. I hear her mumble something in her native language as her hand slowly glides across my length.

"I thought it would be sticky," she tells me.
"Only during or after..." I reply, biting down on my lip afterward.

She is taking it slow. Perhaps I can rush her without asking for it.

"Oh... Hala... this is so amazing!"
"You like?"
"Yes... keep stroking gently."
"All right."

She's doing a wonderful job of it too. I'm already trembling with desire.

"You can kiss it too," I suggest.

She leans in and her lips connect to my tip.

"Aaahhh!!!"
"Oh! You like that."
"Oh! So much, Hala... so much."

She giggles. Giving her power over me is another good way to help her gain confidence. It's all about the first play, really. Once I have them hooked, I can do whatever I want with them, but I have to get there. You can't skip steps.

She continues with her gentle touch, but she's now planting kisses here and there along my shaft.

"Oh! Hala! I can't stand it!" I start begging, and it's sincere. "I want more!"
"...like what?" she asks, and I see she understands my plight; she just wants me to say it out loud.
"Please, put me in your mouth."
"If I do that," she replies, "will you lick me up after?"
"Yes!!!"

As if that was a burden, I tell myself. Only a moment later, Hala's lips part and my phallus disappears into her mouth.
Old 12-26-2015, 06:45 PM   #39
AnalAriana

baby all I want fir Christmas is more
Old 12-26-2015, 07:39 PM   #40
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Interesting, first of all I'm sorry for your lost and secondly keep up the good work on the story.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 11:28 PM   #41
interesting
getDare Succubus

As if that was a burden, I tell myself. Only a moment later, Hala's lips part and my phallus disappears into her mouth.

First time sexual encounters are always unique. And people who have never performed a sexual act are always clumsy at first. Hala is no exception. She doesn't know how to take my full length in her mouth, so she pushes in awkwardly, choking herself in the process. She also uses way too much teeth. Still knowing mine is the first dick to visit her mouth is incentive enough not to say anything and let her go on with the process.

A moment after starting, she pulls away, making me tremble in want. I hold it in.

"It's so big in my mouth," she says.
"You're doing fine," I lie. "Go slow. Don't try to put it all in at once. Just go with the tip at first."
"You like it?" she asks, hopeful.
"I do."

Looking down on her, past my own breasts, as she returns her lips to my cock here, in the elevator, is pure bliss. So young, so innocent - corrupting her for my own delight is truly a privilege. If I can make her like sex, she will be one less tortured person out there. So many people don't feel confident with sex. I think everyone should embrace it.

She pulls away again, this time smiling.

"Am I doing great?"
"You are magical," I tell her, and it's only half a lie this time. She was starting to make some progress.
"...could you... eat me, please?"

I knew this was coming, but not this soon. I was hoping to be taken to the brink before she stopped. Then again, maybe she wouldn't have stopped, being inexperienced.

"Here, or in your room?" I ask.

She hesitates for a moment.

"My room."

The next minute, we are back in her hotel room, the door locked. She leans in on her bed, spreading her legs.

"Sometimes, I touch myself when I'm alone," she tells me.
"We all do that."
"I want you to do what my dad does to my mom?"

I'm thrilled to hear it, of course, but I need to make things clear.

"What exactly?"
"My mother often asks my dad to 'eat her'."
"Do you know what that is?"
"Sort of."
"All right," I tell her. "Let me show you."

Her innocence is refreshing. I bent down on the bed and bring my head to her crotch.

"Close your eyes," I whisper to her, "and imagine all you want. I'm going to put my tongue and lips on your sex."
"Ok."

Her agreement is quick, almost a whisper, but it's here. I have all the permission I need. Her fresh flower tastes divine, unspoiled, perfect. She's trembling at my first tongue caress.

"Oh...."
"Say my name," I tell her.
"Melody."
"What do you want from Melody, Hala?"
"Eat me, please."

I'm only too happy to give her exactly what she wants even as my sex throbs between my legs, ready, hoping.
Old 12-30-2015, 09:21 AM   #42
AnalAriana

great as always! hope you update this soon. I get wet every time I read this
Old 12-30-2015, 09:38 AM   #43
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

this story is awesome. very well written. very enjoyable. i've cum serveral times.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 01:43 PM   #44
interesting
getDare Succubus

I'm only too happy to give her exactly what she wants even as my sex throbs between my legs, ready, hoping.

The moment my lips touch her labia, Hala trembles and moans.

"Aaah..."

I stop, waiting for her to cool down.

"Wow..." she whimpers.
"Continue?"
"Yes, please."

I have to be honest about something. I am extremely selfish about sex. It's always about my pleasure first, and sometimes, I give the other person what they want too. But Hala's innocence - it requires me to be giving, to go beyond my own preferences. The fact the she appears to be so sensitive is, at the very least, a boon. It provides incentive for me to give her what I want.

"Please..." she begs further.

I lower my mouth back onto her sex and begin kissing it gently at first, no tongue. Kisses make her squirm. Her taste is so fresh, and I'm thinking I'm the first person to ever put their lips there. It's a privilege. My tongue the runs up her length.

"Oooohhhh..."

It almost sounds painful, but I know it's not. She is simply completely unaccustomed to the sensation. A tongue or lips are soft tissue, so the sensation from her finger.

"My God..." she whimpers.

I feel like she's ready to explode at a moment's notice. I'm torn between teasing her more and letting her need build or giving her the release she craves. The selfish part in me tells me that if I hold it back, make her beg for it, she'll do anything I want. So that's what I do. I go slow, gently, taking my time.

All the while, Hala is moaning and shaking all over. When I look up, I see her hands caressing her breasts. She looks down at me every now and then, hopeful, her eyes pleading for that which I am denying her. I give her that wanderlust gaze, watching her lower lip shake from need.

"...please make me come..." I hear her whimper.
"If I do, what do I get?" I ask her, looking up
"Anything!"

I have her in my grasp, just like she had me not too long ago in the elevator. It's a power play, and my experience won out. My tongue goes to her clitoris and I begin to flick it.

"Aaahhhh yes.... uhhh....."

Seeing her squirm is one thing, but not that I have her under my spell, there's no point in denying any further. I make her climax using only my tongue.

Her scream is loud, and I'm actually concerned a bit when it echoes into the room and out the window. Thankfully, we're eight levels up, but it's still an impressive sound coming from such a small girl.

"UUUhhhhhh.... yes.... aahahhhhahh.... mmmm...."

I drive her as much as I can into the sky, and catch her when she falls. She will be out of it for a minute or so. My cock is throbbing hard, and I climb on top of her. I need her now, even if she hasn't recovered fully. She said she would do anything. This is what I need her to do.

I pull her legs apart and get ready to get my own satisfaction from her flesh.
Old 12-30-2015, 08:02 PM   #45
naughtygirljj

Mmm fuck I love this story too bad it didnt realy happen any way im not all the way through yet but I just wanted to let u know that im loving it makes me so wet thanks for the great story and turn on
naughtygirljj is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk