Old 01-31-2017, 12:46 PM   #166
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default It's My Party

Chaos broke loose. Within seconds Sekou peeled off his clothes, slipped into sweats, a loose tank top and a camo jacket and disappeared. The girl donned a tiny pair of lacy panties that fit snugly across her hips, undid her leather collar, fastened it around my neck, insisted that I stay naked and took me back to the club.

We arrived just in time to see the lights go down and stood in pitch-black darkness. Unflinching, the girl dragged me across the floor, fought her way through a tight sea of incessant noise and pushed aside whoever was in our way. I stumbled, bumped into people, collided with itchy fabrics and naked skin, elbowed a girl that smelled of ripe mango, tripped up on her heels and fell forward into dresses and pants and shoes that stepped aside to make room.

Sweaty hands helped me up. With an earsplitting noise from the sound system, two spotlights hit the stage and illuminated a solitary figure - Sekou, on his knees, head bowed, arms hanging down, all tension gone from his muscles.

The sound settled into a bass heavy hip hop groove. Twitching, jiggling and rocking in sync with the beat, Sekou started an arcane dance, as if not aware of the tall woman lurking in the shadows behind him. A gruff voice started to sing:

"I got a bad reputation
A walking-round-mad reputation..."

Still on his knees, Sekou mimed to the canned vocals as if he would utter the fragmented stream of words himself, rapping some, crooning others. The tall woman came out of the darkness slipped the jacket from his shoulders and clutched it to her breasts.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]"Do you know what I first said?
What did you think when we first met?"[/COLOR]

Sekou got up, pushed her away, pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it carelessly to the floor. The tall woman picked it up, acknowledging that he was in charge. His muscles perfectly toned under the dark skin glittered from sweat. The onlooker's expectant chatter swelled up. I thought about how wonderful his cock had felt in my mouth and was eager for more.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]"I gave you something to drink girl
I fucked you hard on the sink girl..."[/COLOR]

Right on cue, three huge video screens lit up and flashed close-ups of white pussies being fucked by black cock. The tall woman, still clutching Sekou's clothes, went on her knees, but he mocked her and eluded her intrusive hands as a matador would elude a bull's horn. The redhead's hand stole between my legs. She knew exactly where to touch. My blown away turned on and badly tortured mind filled with visions of me being double-teamed by two guys, on the brink of an orgasm but too strung out to be able to cum.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]"You know I ain't gonna say shit
I'll pump my spunk in your cunt slit..."[/COLOR]

Sekou paced the stage in just his pants, his cock stiff and erect. He eschewed the tall woman who followed him on her knees, teased the onlookers by slowly pulling his sweats down, stopped just in time to prevent his cock from springing free. The spotlights went blue and he turned around and spread his arms and the light emanating from the screens painted romantically colorful edges around his silhouette. Being psyched up and overexcited, delirious for Sekou's cock, my whole body opened to the girl's caress. I longed for sexual healing.

The tall woman went completely electric and skidded to a dramatic finish. She slid across the stage on her knees with her hands stretched out in front of her and, just as the music ended, pulled down his pants. He nonchalantly stepped out of them and stood there completely naked, his hands in the air, his cock bigger than life. He faced the greedy crowd, immersed in their clapping and yelling.

On the screens, a naked girl sat on top of a white haired guy spread out on a big brass bed and fucked him relentlessly. Her boobs bounced up and down while she moved her mouth to the pre-recorded female voice that had taken over singing duties.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]"And when I'm with my man - I think of you"[/COLOR]

The white haired guy was asleep on the bed, completely spent. The girl got up, walked over to a big window overlooking a big city and sang.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]"And when I wake up late - I long for you"[/COLOR]

Standing in front of the window, she stretched her arms, spread her legs, pressed her body against the cool glass and kissed her mirror image. Still facing the audience, Sekou mimed her pose.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]"And all I want to do - is having sex with you"[/COLOR]

Standing beside Sekou, the tall woman lit a cigarette. The smoke curled upwards, perfectly lit against the backdrop of the dark stage. In her hand she held a microphone, switched it on and pretended to sing the last line.

[COLOR="rgb(139, 0, 0)"]"And if you want him, uhh - he's waiting here for you" [/COLOR]

The club exploded. The tall woman waited patiently until the uproar ended, then asked the crowd, "Is there a girl adventurous enough to fuck him?"

Before I could think the redhead pushed me forward. I stumbled on stage wearing heels and a collar and nothing else, my cheeks blushing, my nipples hard, my juices running down my thighs.

Sekou smiled and lay down on a white cube that had magically appeared on stage. All lights went out, only he remained brightly lit. He waited for me on his back, his legs spread towards the audience, his huge cock prominently presented. Out of my mind, I crawled onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around me. I pressed my face against his chest. His body heat swept over my naked skin. My tongue snaked into his mouth. He met my passion with his own, and we started to fuck.

Looking away from the audience, I could only hear the crowd's reaction - and they went quiet. I looked up and saw that close-up cameras all around me projected my depraved and demeaned face onto the huge screens at the back of the stage, giving the audience every nuance of my facial expression - and a whole myriad of other emotions too. It blew my mind...

I can't remember how long I rode Sekou, only that the deep sensations inside me trebled as his balls pumped me full of his cum. Hot fluid pulsed into my womb and my world went white. My feet clenched, my arms shook and I screamed all around his endlessly cumming cock. Warmth laced up my belly and chest and neck and dripped down onto the floor. And then I came too.

It was too much. It was destroying me. After a few moments of thinking "Please don't stop!" - moments that felt like minutes - he pulled out and I felt empty and sad. Empty because his cock was no longer in me. Sad because the romp was all over...

I stumbled off stage, dazed, blinded by the lights, unable to notice anything around me; but then there was Justin: He hugged me, kissed me, put his jacket around my shoulder, took me by the hand and led me outside, to some distant, safe and far-away place.....
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 01-31-2017, 01:04 PM   #167
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default It's My Party

Chaos broke loose. Within seconds Sekou peeled off his clothes, slipped into sweats, a loose tank top and a camo jacket and disappeared. The girl donned a tiny pair of lacy panties that fit snugly across her hips, undid her leather collar, fastened it around my neck, insisted that I stay naked and took me back to the club.

We arrived just in time to see the lights go down and stood in pitch-black darkness. Unflinching, the girl dragged me across the floor, fought her way through a tight sea of incessant noise and pushed aside whoever was in our way. I stumbled, bumped into people, collided with itchy fabrics and naked skin, elbowed a girl that smelled of ripe mango, tripped up on her heels and fell forward into dresses and pants and shoes that stepped aside to make room.

Sweaty hands helped me up. With an earsplitting noise from the sound system, two spotlights hit the stage and illuminated a solitary figure - Sekou, on his knees, head bowed, arms hanging down, all tension gone from his muscles.

The sound settled into a bass heavy hip hop groove. Twitching, jiggling and rocking in sync with the beat, Sekou started an arcane dance, as if not aware of the tall woman lurking in the shadows behind him. A gruff voice started to sing:

"I got a bad reputation
A walking-round-mad reputation..."

Still on his knees, Sekou mimed to the canned vocals as if he would utter the fragmented stream of words himself, rapping some, crooning others. The tall woman came out of the darkness slipped the jacket from his shoulders and clutched it to her breasts.

"Do you know what I first said?
What did you think when we first met?"

Sekou got up, pushed her away, pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it carelessly to the floor. The tall woman picked it up, acknowledging that he was in charge. His muscles perfectly toned under the dark skin glittered from sweat. The onlooker's expectant chatter swelled up. I thought about how wonderful his cock had felt in my mouth and was eager for more.

"I gave you something to drink girl
I fucked you hard on the sink girl..."

Right on cue, three huge video screens lit up and flashed close-ups of white pussies being fucked by black cock. The tall woman, still clutching Sekou's clothes, went on her knees, but he mocked her and eluded her intrusive hands as a matador would elude a bull's horn. The redhead's hand stole between my legs. She knew exactly where to touch. My blown away turned on and badly tortured mind filled with visions of me being double-teamed by two guys, on the brink of an orgasm but too strung out to be able to cum.

"You know I ain't gonna say shit
I'll pump my spunk in your cunt slit..."

Sekou paced the stage in just his pants, his cock stiff and erect. He eschewed the tall woman who followed him on her knees, teased the onlookers by slowly pulling his sweats down, stopped just in time to prevent his cock from springing free. The spotlights went blue and he turned around and spread his arms and the light emanating from the screens painted romantically colorful edges around his silhouette. Being psyched up and overexcited, delirious for Sekou's cock, my whole body opened to the girl's caress. I longed for sexual healing.

The tall woman went completely electric and skidded to a dramatic finish. She slid across the stage on her knees with her hands stretched out in front of her and, just as the music ended, pulled down his pants. He nonchalantly stepped out of them and stood there completely naked, his hands in the air, his cock bigger than life. He faced the greedy crowd, immersed in their clapping and yelling.

On the screens, a naked girl sat on top of a white haired guy spread out on a big brass bed and fucked him relentlessly. Her boobs bounced up and down while she moved her mouth to the pre-recorded female voice that had taken over singing duties.

"And when I'm with my man - I think of you"

The white haired guy was asleep on the bed, completely spent. The girl got up, walked over to a big window overlooking a big city and sang.

"And when I wake up late - I long for you"

Standing in front of the window, she stretched her arms, spread her legs, pressed her body against the cool glass and kissed her mirror image. Still facing the audience, Sekou mimed her pose.

"And all I want to do - is having sex with you"

Standing beside Sekou, the tall woman lit a cigarette. The smoke curled upwards, perfectly lit against the backdrop of the dark stage. In her hand she held a microphone, switched it on and pretended to sing the last line.

"And if you want him, uhh - he's waiting here for you"

The club exploded. The tall woman waited patiently until the uproar ended, then asked the crowd, "Is there a girl adventurous enough to fuck him?"

Before I could think the redhead pushed me forward. I stumbled on stage wearing heels and a collar and nothing else, my cheeks blushing, my nipples hard, my juices running down my thighs.

Sekou smiled and lay down on a white cube that had magically appeared on stage. All lights went out, only he remained brightly lit. He waited for me on his back, his legs spread towards the audience, his huge cock prominently presented. Out of my mind, I crawled onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around me. I pressed my face against his chest. His body heat swept over my naked skin. My tongue snaked into his mouth. He met my passion with his own, and we started to fuck.

Looking away from the audience, I could only hear the crowd's reaction - and they went quiet. I looked up and saw that close-up cameras all around me projected my depraved and demeaned face onto the huge screens at the back of the stage, giving the audience every nuance of my facial expression - and a whole myriad of other emotions too. It blew my mind...

I can't remember how long I rode Sekou, only that the deep sensations inside me trebled as his balls pumped me full of his cum. Hot fluid pulsed into my womb and my world went white. My feet clenched, my arms shook and I screamed all around his endlessly cumming cock. Warmth laced up my belly and chest and neck and dripped down onto the floor. And then I came too.

It was too much. It was destroying me. After a few moments of thinking "Please don't stop!" - moments that felt like minutes - he pulled out and I felt empty and sad. Empty because his cock was no longer in me. Sad because the romp was all over...

I stumbled off stage, dazed, blinded by the lights, unable to notice anything around me; but then there was Justin: He hugged me, kissed me, put his jacket around my shoulder, took me by the hand and led me outside, to some distant, safe and far-away place.....
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 01-31-2017, 04:17 PM   #168
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Wow the chapters are coming thick and fast unlike me.

I can understand little Emily's predicament
"On the brink of an orgasm but too strung out to be able to cum."

In some ways that is a lovely state to be in.

As Kanye put it "One good girl is worth a thousand bitches .." great choice of song Bound2

M Charcol
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 10:27 AM   #169
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Alarm

Great to see your story now has 54,746 views I must admit that I am mightily relieved that it did not make 55,000 as I could have been locked up for an extra month.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=290977

Although Miss Emily did order me to buy the spkied chastity cage.

Spoiler:
Miss Emily has controlled my Orgasms since September:shhh::rolleyes: I have only had 3 ruined Orgasms since then and none since before Christmas :eek:
Old 03-15-2017, 11:32 PM   #170
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Smile

Dearest Slave_e

I know that you have been very busy recently but can you let us know if there is going to be another chapter soon. I find it so frustrating not knowing the next release date.

Spoiler:
Miss Emily has me in chastity and I have been denied since the 22nd December she has given me a rough idea of when I will be released so I am doublely frustrated waiting for the next chapter of MSBF and when I can cum again
Old 03-26-2017, 10:18 AM   #171
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default I'll Cry If I Want To

I asked, "That's when you decided to rescue me?"

"Yes, when those two fishy guys..."

"A pudgy one and one with a scraggy face?"

"Yes! How do you know? I would not have thought that you were able to discern individual faces in the crowd..."

"I didn't... but go on..."

"OK..." Justin shrugged. "It was when those two guys got up immediately after your orgasm and proclaimed there were still unused orifices on your body, and that they'd like to take care of them..."

It was a strong sense of déjà vu. I was in the same taxi as before, snuggled against him on the back seat, barely covered by his jacket. He absently played with my hair. In the rearview mirror the driver's eyes were focused on me. He seemed to find plenty to look at.

His intrusive stare reminded me that it had been too long since I had last taken a selfie. I looked around, wondering where I had left my mobile and discovered that I was sitting on it. When he was sending me out to the rain, Justin had left my coat and thus my phone in the car. Fortunately, I had not lost all of my belongings! I wriggled out of his jacket, fished the phone out of the coat pocket, sat cheek to cheek with him, held the camera high over our heads and smiled cheesily. The sudden flash blinded my eyes and left dark afterimages on my retina. Justin was baffled. I took his hand and placed it on my tits. He had the presence of mind to twist my nipples. I kissed him and took more pictures.

I was dead tired and crazily pumped at the same time. I leaned back, spread my legs, took a close-up of my still overflowing pussy and blurted, "The BF - you know the BF, don't you? Oh sure, you know him, you have met him at that restaurant, when I lost my phone... isn't it funny that I was naked because of him when we first met? Never mind, what I wanted to say is that he expects me to upload nude pictures of me all the time and wherever I am, he puts them on that dreaded website of his, you know the site, I'm sure you are one of those paying clients who look at me being naked all day jerking off. And Ben, you know Ben, no? He's an online friend. He's a jerk too, but a nice one, I love him... He wants lewd pictures of me as well... Lots of pictures. Can't you take some pictures of me? In public places? Naked? In the hotel? In the lobby, in the elevator... They'd want more than just selfies..."

Justin grinned and put a finger to my lips. "Shut up, dear, we have to get out of the car. We are at the hotel."

The driver opened the door, Justin helped me with the coat and we entered the lobby in a tight embrace. The receptionist greeted us as Mr. and Mrs. Bernau, told us that the Media Harbour Hotel Düsseldorf was happy to have us as their guests, asked if there was something he could do for us, added that our luggage was already in our room and fell silent, a friendly smile on his face.

I wondered how this could be. Had the driver registered our room? Had he brought our luggage, during dinner? Or better - had he brought Justin's luggage, as I had none?

Before I could ask, Justin pulled me away from the receptionist's desk, whispered that it was ok for my coat not to be buttoned up, but that the receptionist had seen enough of my charms and that we were lucky that it was late and there were only a few people around. This made me giddy. I thrust my phone into Justin's hand, let the coat slip from my shoulders, assumed a sexy pose and asked him to take pictures. He tried to pull me away, but realized that I would not move until I got my will, so he obliged. When I was satisfied, I hugged him, breathing in his scent. He smelled like the PINK FLAMINGO and a long day, stale and musty, with some memories of Japanese food, a note of sweat and a long ago vaporized aftershave. Nothing to get wild about, but something to feel at home with.

I could not remember going there, but suddenly we stood in front of the elevator. Justin pressed the button and the doors slid open, revealing an unearthly hall of mirrors, shimmering in all shades of gold. He made an inviting hand gesture, I entered and he followed. The entire elevator was covered in shiny brass tiles. In their broken images I could steal a furtive glance at his face and caught him looking at me. Our eyes met and I was struck by how tired and sad he appeared. In one fell swoop, I realized with shocking clarity that he must be in love with me. But why had he treated me the way he did? Why had he used me? In one shrug I slipped off the coat and confronted him in the nude, unclad, starkers, au naturel and in the buff....

He shoved me against the wall. His face close to mine, he hissed, "Sekou, did he cum in your womb? Are you full of his sperm?" Suddenly tired I closed my eyes and leaned back. My groin thrust forward and I felt Justin's cock, perky and unnaturally stiff. He noticed and stepped back. Before I even realized what was happening, he had buried two of his fingers deep inside my cunt, his thumb resting on my clit. After a few strokes, just enough to make me moan, he took his fingers out and without any warning pushed them deep into my mouth, the same way he had treated my cunt seconds before. I closed my eyes and sucked. The salty bitterness of sperm washed around my taste buds. "This what you want, Justin? My pussy full of cum? It is full of cum! Full of Sekou's and the Sensei's. It feels like cum, it tastes like cum - it is cum!"

He did not reply. Dreamily he reinserted his fingers in my pussy, stayed in there for a long time, caressing my G-spot, but when I neared an edge and started to shiver, he left me out in the cold, withdrew his fingers, looked at them, held them under his nose and sniffed. He licked over his fingertips, tasted the moist goo, stuck his fingers in his mouth and sucked them clean. Then he shook his head, smiled a lopsided smile, grabbed my phone, got down on his knees and took close-ups of my wide open cunt, juices dripping out, running down my thighs. I used both hands to spread my pussy lips for him, showcased my chafed fuck hole, tainted by the spunk of two lovers. He let his breath out in a deep, heavy sigh, the elevator came to a jerking halt and the doors slid open. A young guy in a suit waited for us. Justin looked up and froze in astonishment. The guy grinned and entered. The door closed. Justin got up, grabbed my arm and, turning me towards the guy, uttered, "Do you want to fuck her? You could be her sloppy third! Just do it, fill her up, right now, she needs it..."

I was flabbergasted, but the guy didn't mind. He backed me up against the wall, pressed his thigh against my sex, grabbed my wrists, held my arms above my head, brushed a strand of hair from my face and lifted my chin until our eyes met. Smiling, he waited for me to close my eyes. Then, and only then, did he brush his lips against mine.

I knew better than to break his kiss, I knew my role. His tongue in my throat, I opened his trousers, got his dick out, didn't bother with a condom, impaled my pussy on his cock and marveled at the way his curved tool filled my cunt. He took hold of my hips and stroked into me. I moaned dutifully.

He fucked me hard, not with finesse, but with energy, and he came fast, as young guys often do. I felt his cock throb against my womb, shooting a considerable load into my already overflown cavities. My knees shook and I slumped onto Justin, heard the door open and Justin yelling at him to get off and get out. I let him go, but not without zipping him up, giving him a quick peck on the lips and telling him that he was a real operator with the ladies. And he was. He had not hesitated. He had fucked me without a condom. He had forced me to take his load. He had amazed me with his eagerness to cum into a girl that had already been fucked by two other guys. That I could evoke such a reaction was fucking great. I owed him. It was such a turn on!
Old 04-03-2017, 11:39 AM   #172
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

[/QUOTE]
I could evoke such a reaction was fucking great. I owed him. It was such a turn on!
[/QUOTE]

How hot and I assure you that you can evoke more than just that.

What a great chapter but I am confused, is Justin Slave_e's protector he seems very enamoured by her
Old 04-08-2017, 04:59 AM   #173
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Mysteries of Love

Justin opened the door to a beautiful suite. We entered, the lights went up, a curved UHD TV proclaimed "Welcome to the Media Harbour Hotel, Mr. and Mrs. Bernau", a sound bar played beautiful Balearic chill-out music, a small table boasted a bunch of roses, in a silver cooler waited a misted up bottle, an open door lead to a brightly lit bedroom with a virginal white king-size bed and an adjoining, equally white bathroom, and a vast panoramic window provided a wonderful view over the Rhine, the Media Harbour with its restaurants, bars and clubs, and some of the most spectacular post-modern buildings in Germany. Justin wanted to impress me.

Leaving the elevator, I had not bothered with putting on the coat. I had simply picked it up from the floor and followed Justin, not able to think straight, barely able to walk straight. Now, still naked, I threw it carelessly over one of the chairs and, more than aware of the young guy's fluids still wetting the insides of my thighs, went to the window and pressed my hot forehead against the cool pane. Against beeping and hissing in my ears, I listened to Justin open the bottle and pour two glasses.

I did not hear him approach, the thick carpet muffled his steps, but I felt his kiss on my neck. I shivered. He turned me around and put a glass of bubbling Rosé in my hesitant hands. "Drink, dear... It will do you good..." He gave me a toast, but I did not react. Instead, I looked absent-mindedly into the strings of carbon dioxide emanating from the glass' walls.

After an awkwardly long silence, he said, "Excuse me for a few seconds, dear. I need to pee... " He shrugged apologetically. "I'll be right back. Feel free to refill your glass..." My eyes followed him through the bedroom to the bathroom. He did not close the door. Did he want to see me or did he want me to see him? He pulled his trousers down and sat on the toilet as quickly as he could, but no doubt, there was something between his legs, something dark, I could not really make out what it was, and before I could think further, he smiled and said, "Stay like you are, dear. It's a breathtaking sight, you, naked, ravishing beautiful against that cool Düsseldorf nightscape...

I listened to the sound of his pee lapping into the water and then, as a kind of displacement activity, sipped at my champagne. It was unexpectedly good. The bubbly fizzled on my tongue, had a beautiful color, just the right temperature, and a hint of red summer fruits in its taste. It must have been an expensive bottle. I emptied my glass watching Justin pee, taking small slugs, admiring the champagne's poise and allowing my taste buds to get in close contact with the yellow liquid's multifaceted components.

Slowly I started to feel better. I spread my arms and pressed my whole body against the glass, mimicking the pose of the girl in the PINK FLAMINGO video. Behind my back I heard Justin rustle with his clothes and flush the loo, then my smartphone's fake shutter noises. Was he taking pictures again? I did not care. Not any more.

When I turned around for another glass, he had my phone in his hand and watched the pictures he had just taken. He looked agitated, even excited. "You're so beautiful, dear. Please, can I download these to my phone?"

I shrugged. "Why not? If this is what you're most interested in... Would be good to download them to the BF's server as well... He'll be wondering what I'm up to anyway, he doesn't know I'm with you..."

He smiled. "You really want me to do that? All of them? Those from the taxi too? From the hall? From the elevator? It will take time!" He started to work. "Good thing your phone is not locked. Why didn't you secure it with a PIN? Or a fingerprint?"

"That's easy. The BF doesn't want it. He wants my phone accessible. He knows that I have all those kinky pictures on it - as you can see even the home screen boasts an explicit picture of my privates that I have to swap every day. Most of all he wants to humiliate me, and keeping my phone open for everybody takes away another piece of my privacy. He gets off on such mind games... As if it would matter, after all I'm visible on his website in all debauched details... What more can he do to me?" I broke off, not sure he was still listening, and poured me another glass.

His concentration was on swiping and typing and tapping and scrubbing and pressing and holding down. I waited for the beeps from my phone and the ring tones for his phone to announce that all my pictures had been transferred, but nothing happened.

To get his attention, I said, "I mean it, Justin. I really want you to transfer the files to the BF's server... and to Ben's... " He looked up when I started to give him the BF's URL and my user name and my password and Ben's phone number, but he shook his head, "Not so fast, dear, give me a break, let me finish this first," and went back to work.

I downed my glass and waited for him to come to an end, but it took a long time before he asked me to continue. I repeated my data, slowly, so he could type them in and watched his fingers dance expertly over the phone's screen. Unruffled even when his phone announced that it had received a message he ignored the disturbance, finished typing, pushed send and switched his phone off. "That should keep the BF satisfied.... and you too," he said and smiled his lopsided smile.

He looked cool and elegant leaning back in his chair, his legs sprawled out in front of him, but at the same time there was a strange tension in his movements, a sad absence in his eyes... like a child left alone in the wilderness. His eyes were dark like deep waters. Tired and emotional as I was, strung up by the champagne, doped by the events of a long day, I suddenly felt a strange affection for him, and yes, even after all the sex I've had, a stirring in my loins, a getting-wet down there. I wished to make him cum, to fuck him bareback, as all the other guys who had filled my pussy had fucked me.

I got down on my knees and crawled to him on all fours, never breaking eye contact, until my face was between his legs. Then, sitting up on my haunches, I opened his trousers and pulled them down. He did not wear undies, but his cock was enclosed in a rather short, slightly bent shiny black rubber tube that was secured with a sturdy, completely out of style brass padlock to a tight cock-ring-like cuff around the root of his penis... I had seen pictures of similar devices, but never one worn by an actual guy. It was a chastity device.

I did not know what to say. He did not know what to say either. After an awkwardly long pause his voice came out, diminished and hoarse, "Now you know, Dear... I can't have sex. I'm denied. I'm owned. I'm a cuckold...."

Flashbacks of memories flooded my worn out mind, throwing me back to the times when I first tried D/s. "Holy Fuck!" I cried, "Just like Ben's! He's to blame for this whole mess! He and that stupid BF! He explicitly ordered me to fuck him and he's responsible for his blackmailing me...." And I broke off. It was no use. Whether I liked it or not, I had to obey. Figuratively speaking, I was owned by Ben and the BF and they had sold me to Justin, who was nothing but a depraved cuck. It was their power he used to make me fuck strangers...

I tentatively touched the cage. He closed his eyes and let it happen. The material of the cage felt soft and warm. Cock and balls had been put through the cuff and his dick had been inserted into a 2,5 cm wide shaft, plenty of room for an unerect cock, but surely not enough for a normal-sized hard-on. In addition, where the shaft widened out to give place for the head, there were about three rows of small silicone spikes, 3-4mm long, not hard enough to do any real damage, but hard enough to chafe the head's sensitive skin, especially with a circumcised penis.

A clear perspex strap with a hard plastic nipple that fitted into the strap holes was tightened closely around the cuff and kept the device in place. The padlock was clipped into a hole in the nipple, so that it was impossible to get rid of the device without damaging it. It could stop erections rather efficiently and there was no way to escape, at least not unnoticed. To avoid any hair getting pinched, he was completely depilated, especially his balls. A rubber band went between them and kept them nicely aligned and tight. They looked soft and neat, but slightly swollen.

In a more subdued voice I said, "Forgive my outburst, Justin... I was overtaken by seeing you caged." He did not move, his eyes still closed. Getting down on him I kissed his balls and his cock stirred, but the shaft was too small for him to get hard and the pointy spikes at the end of the tube dug into the head as soon as his cock started to grow. It looked quite painful...

Rattled, I kept talking, "You know, Ben was my first online master, or should I say my first master ever? I've never seen him in real life, but he taught me all I know about D/s and certainly all about his kinky fantasies. Most of all he wanted his girlfriend to cuckold him. He wanted her to cage him and to deny him. He wanted her to humiliate him. He seemed so cool and ironic and worldly-wise and yet... in the end, I virtually begged him to control me, and he complied... You know the end of the story?"

"No, I do not."

"But yes, you do! It's always the same. Girl falls in love with a guy and gets used. That's the way it is... But what about you? How come you are locked?" I held the cage in my hands and played with it, pushing it from left to right and from right to left.

"Because I love my wife. Because I'd do everything for her..."

"You would? Truly? Like I do everything for the BF?"

"Even more so... and more willingly." He smirked. "I really love her... " The spikes still dug into the soft skin of his cock's head." Will you stop teasing me when I tell you the rest of the story?"

I said, "I might.... " but did not stop to play with the device. It turned me on to see him fight against his growing erection.

"Four years ago my first wife left me. She took our children. Three years ago I met my second wife at a party given by one of our clients. She was his girlfriend, but she wanted to leave. She was - and still is - a striking beauty. It was love at first sight. I proposed to her after only two weeks and she accepted after two days thinking time. Strangely enough, she did not want to fuck me before our marriage, but at that time I did not think much about it. She comes from a very conservative family and her father is a traditionally minded guy, even if I found out later that in business terms he can be quite venturesome, so I bowed to her wishes. However, in our bridal night, when we had sex for the first time in our newlywed life, she turned out to be an uninhibited slut... under her wedding dress she wore nothing but the slinkiest and most provoking lingerie I have ever seen on a woman and that night she made me feel like the greatest lover of all times... Our first twelve months were amazing, but half a year later our sex life deteriorated rapidly and after another half a year with no sex at all stupid me grew bored and started to fool around. In my job I was surrounded by beautiful girls, models, interns and students, and most of them - let me put it like this - depended on me doing something for them. It was easy to find willing prey...."

By now I was squatting on my haunches and listened attentively. My hands were at my crotch, my fingers circled my clit. "The first year my wife and I fucked bareback. Of course she wanted to get pregnant, at least I thought so, but when she came up with the idea to limit our sex life she demanded that I use condoms. I did not like it so it came as no surprise that, when I started to fuck around, I had developed a strange kink - I could only get an orgasm with a girl that fucked me bareback. I did not really want to knock them up, but I told them to get off the pill, to not use contraceptives, it was crazy. Only the feeling that a girl was impregnatable pushed me over the edge. I even lied to them, claimed that I was infertile and that there was no risk in fucking me. At the same time I encouraged them to have sex with other guys, but don't let them cum in their pussies... I told them they should take them in their mouths or on their tits or in their faces, even their asses... anything to make them cum. I even told them that, if one of the guys insisted on fucking their pussies, they should insist on him using a condom, as any whore does... I did not want the girls to cum with these guys; I wanted them to cum only with me... I can't tell you what went on in my mind. I loved these girls and at the same time I took my pleasure from humiliating and degrading them...."

His hands were on my knees, his thumbs nervously poking my thighs. I wanted him to touch my pussy, but he disregarded the invitation. "What happened was that my wife found out. She was furious and told me that I had to stop sleeping around or she would be gone. In the same breath, she informed me that she had been cheating on me too, and bluntly advised me to respect her freedom if I wanted to keep her in my life. She said, having a faithful husband while having fun with other men was the perfect solution for her, and when her father told me en passant that he had bought most of the shares of the agency I was working for I understood there was no way out and agreed to the new terms of our relationship."

He looked so helpless and his cock was so limp that an odd pity filled my heart and a growing heat streamed into my groin. My face was close enough to his cock to perceived every detail. The tiny veins on his shaved balls, the goosebumps on his shaved pubes, the tight cuff almost strangling his dick, his nicely swollen testicles... No doubt, he being caged turned me on.

I asked, "Does it excite you that she spurns and humiliates you?"

Without thinking he replied, "No, but it reminds me of the facts of life. I feel jealousy, desire for her, reluctance, acceptance, humiliation and submission, all at the same time... But it's the only way our relationship works and being with her is more important to me than anything else, so I happily accept my position... Her pleasure comes first and she gets to cum whenever she wants while I remain chaste."

I persisted. "But it excites her that you are looking on as she flirts and takes lovers?"

He smirked. "You can be sure of... She just takes them, pretending that I am not with her, and she does it whenever she can. She says it's such a thrill. And she expects me to say, 'Thank you, M'am for allowing me to be your cuck'... You know, when she first advanced the idea of me being chaste, she made fun of my penis size, she said it was way too small to provide sexual satisfaction to any woman. She said she had never had an orgasm with me, she had only faked them and she was tired of faking and that she was sure I had not been able to bring the girls I fucked around with to an orgasm either... She said if I had made them cum, they would not have accepted being mere one night stands, they would have come back for more..."

I untied his shoelaces and took off his patent leather shoes and black silk socks.

He nodded pensively, "She said so to undermine my self-confidence, I know, but I fell for it. When she told me that she was not really interested in the direct stimulus of sex, but in the thrill of being cruel to me, I allowed her to cage me, at first for hours, then for days. She was delighted and very sweet, we were holding hands, like lovers, and she kissed me, something she had not done for ages. And then she smiled and said that my sorry excuse of a dick penetrating her pussy did nothing for her compared to the sheer pleasure she gets from looking at it in a cage so small that I can't get hard and that therefore I will never have an orgasm again..."

I urged him to stand up, pulled his black suit trousers down and made him step out of them.

Slightly annoyed he continued, "That evening, she came to my bed and asked me to eat her out, and I gave my best and she came in a way I had never before experienced. Afterwards, she held me in her arms and told me, 'You see, sweetheart? I've let you perform the fundamental male role - that of bringing a woman to ecstasy - even though your penis is completely inadequate to the task. You should be grateful that I've shown you how useless your dick is. There is no need for you to have an orgasm to satisfy my needs. I'm sure you do not mind that useless thing locked away forever...'"

I took off his suit jacket, unbuttoned his shirt, let it fall to the ground - and there he stood, naked, hands limply at his sides, his black chastity device the center of attention.

"Since then I've stayed caged. She lets me out now and then to clean my dick and to rub some lotion into my skin, for hygienic reasons, but only under strict supervision. Apart from that I'm denied. I can't even get an erection. That's what really turns her on: denying me to get off."

I took a step back. "And she?"

"She'll ride a cock or two each week, if for base physical pleasure or just to show me she can do it - who knows? She tells me that she gets off more on knowing I'm home waiting for her all locked up and that I will never have an orgasm again simply because it pushes her buttons to keep me denied than from all her lover's gyrections."

By now he was almost sobbing. Waves of self-pity washed over him. I took him by the hand, led him to the bedroom, pushed him onto the bed and whispered in his ear, "Oh my poor boy... Such a mean Mistress.." I embraced him and kissed him softly. The device pushed against my belly. I smelled his sweat and my juices - or better, the juices of the guys he had made me fuck...

The phone interrupted us with another message. He winced, wriggled himself free and started to read. I watched incredulously as his shoulders slacked in an oddly defeated pose. After a long silence, he threw the phone on the bed, fell back on the pillows and continued as if nothing had happened, "That's not all. She found more ways to humiliate me. She makes me go hunting for young girls, tells me to seduce them, to manipulate them into getting fucked by other men, with me watching. She says when I see how they're getting filled up by other guys, knowing that I will never again be allowed to shoot my load, I will regret that I have cheated on her so often and understand how she had felt back then..."

I grabbed the phone. The message was still on the screen. It read, "Cool pictures hubby... I hope you had fun watching that slut fuck around... But now, I want you to slobber and slurp. Clean her up. That's all you're good for... "

He tried to kissed me. I pushed him back, but he was not to be discouraged. "Yes, it was her, she's in touch with me all the time. She has seen all of your pictures and now she orders me to lick you clean. For me that's what adultery consists of: coaxing unsuspecting girls into getting fucked by as many guys as possible, and then to lick them clean... tasting and swallowing the other guys' spunk, knowing that I'm not allowed to cum, least of all in one of these girls' willing fuck holes..." With this he moved down to my overflowing pussy...

While I enjoyed his tongue, something Ben had told me drifted into my mind. I had not paid heed to it back then, maybe I should have, maybe things would have gone differently with the BF. Ben had said that submissive males don’t really like punishments. They only love that the mistress has the power to punish and discipline them. It makes them feel enslaved and committed to obey their powerful mistress who holds the whip. But, he had added, when a Mistress uses the whip for real, he will become more submissive and obedient. He will respect her and the power she has even more. Justin's wife had used the whip for real.

Despite my fatigue, he stirred strange feelings in my over-utilized pussy. I decided to take advantage of his eagerness and grabbed his hair. He reacted by licking me with even more enthusiasm, enhanced vigorousness and renewed commitment and I reacted by feeling good and when I was close I made him decelerate, just long enough for me not to cum, and felt better, and then I made him speed up again until I was close and after the third edge I felt more than better and passed the threshold and came for the umpteenth time during this evening... I had long lost count of the number of my orgasms...

He pulled the duvet over my naked body, snuggled against me, whispered, "We are like ships that pass in the night. We see each other, but we never meet. We are doomed to stay alone..." and slept. I could not sleep. I kept thinking that he might be right, but that I did not want to stay alone forever. That night, I made myself a solemn vow that I would change that.

The flight back the next day was uneventful. We were both tired and taciturn. From Tegel airport, I took a bus home. I had just passed the Beuselstrasse bus stop when my phone rung with a text message. It was the complete verse from the poem he had quoted the night before.

Quote:
Ships that pass in the night, and speak each other in passing,
Only a signal shown and a distant voice in the darkness;
So on the ocean of life we pass and speak one another,
Only a look and a voice, then darkness again and a silence.
I entered it in my search engine and found that it was an excerpt from Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's "Tales of a Wayside Inn", written in 1874.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post:
Old 05-10-2017, 02:40 PM   #174
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Firstly I would like to congratulate Miss Emily on nearly reaching 60,000 views.

I have been debating in my own mind whether to post this or not as I do not want to detract from Miss Emily's amazing story.

I can assure you that Miss Emily knows her stuff if you see my last thread http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...75#post2658275

I was instructed to get this https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01...QKM0HFJ6JY00F0

She had researched the Birdlock Pico spiked chastity device and then caged me like Justin Miss Emily puts a lot of work into this story and deserves to reach 60,000 views soon

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366

Last edited by MrCharcol; 05-10-2017 at 02:42 PM.
Old 06-15-2017, 09:27 AM   #175
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Wow almost 60,000 views.

Well done Emily on producing an amazing story

I am so proud of you and proud to be your bitch

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
Old 08-08-2017, 10:44 AM   #176
LondonDom

This is a great story I have just read the first 3 pages and love the twists and turns.

Well done.

I am looking forward to finishing it soon
LondonDom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 05:45 AM   #177
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Thank you

Dear Sir,

Please allow me to thank you for your kind words. I appreciate the effort and time you have spent reading my "Stupid Boyfriend" story. It turns me on to know that you like it. I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the story as much as the first 3 pages.

Due to my personal life I can't write new chapters as fast as I'd like to, but the next one is almost finished. I hope to post it soon.

Sincerely,
Slave_E
Old 08-14-2017, 11:44 AM   #178
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Young Girl Blues

I woke up, headed to the bathroom and took a shower. As if on autopilot, I shampooed my hair, rinsed it, shampooed again, rinsed again, slathered my body in shower gel, savored its sweet smell, swilled it down and enjoyed the hot water washing over my body. Nothing wakes me better than a constant, unending barrage of water painting a thousand invisible trials down my body, dripping off my nose and chin, breasts and nipples, elbows and fingertips.

Revitalized, I switched the shower head to a pulse, leaned against the wall, spread my legs, trusted my hips forward and pulled my pussy lips aside. Hot water filled my cunt, cleaned it out, beat against my G-spot and brought me slowly but steadily to an early morning orgasm. The red LED on the shower cam blinked enthusiastically and reminded me that there were people watching, wanking, jerking off, cumming with me. Conflicting feelings shot through my brain, irksome, but strangely arousing.

My phone went off and announced an incoming message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadia
Do I have to remind you that Adrian wants to call? Please take your pill.
OMG! I was waiting for him, I was looking forward to him, I dearly wanted to get in the mood for him, there was no need to remind me of him. Nevertheless, I texted back that I would take my pill, dried myself off, wrapped a towel around my head and went to the living room. The little pill Nadia had left after her last visit was still in a zipper bag in a box on my bookshelves. I took it and washed it down with leftover Prosecco.

Nadia had told me that Adrian would call mid-morning, but had not been able or had not been willing to give me an exact time. I was wondering who in the end was in touch with him. It would not be Nadia. Most probably it was the BF, but as Nadia was involved, it could also be Laura. I thought it would be nice if it was Laura, it had been a long time since I've heard from her.

Not wanting to talk to Adrian with all the paying clients listening in, I donned a white shirt and white cotton panties, rolled the sleeves up, took what dirty laundry was in my hamper and rode the elevator down to the basement. Not long ago, the BF had explained to me that a men's shirt was the only sensible clothing style for me doing my laundry. He had added that I'd better not button the shirt and that, if I was fussy about it, he would make me go bare-naked. Hard to resist such a courteous invitation.

I entered the laundry room and found it empty. I put the laundry in the washer, added detergent and started the machine. The gray concrete of the basement floor felt cold on my naked feet. I shivered, placed my phone on a shelf opposite the washer, made sure that I was in the camera's field of view and hopped onto the top of the washing machine. I listened to the water run in and leaned against the wall, legs splayed open, knees bent, my toes touching. The unbuttoned shirt bared my tits and made me conscious of the wet, sticky and hungry cleft between my legs only scantily clad by my already damp cotton panties. In an attempt to keep some modesty, I pulled the shirt tails over my crotch.

Nadia had hinted that Adrian might call me on FaceTime and that I should be prepared. I checked my appearance on the phone's screen. I looked like a girl that had just come out of bed. Which I was, after all. I had not even put on fresh makeup. I hoped Adrian would like what he saw.

The air was chilly and made my nipples peek through the shirt. The tails concealed my panties only as long as I did not raise my arms. Tentatively, I ruffled my hair and yes, the shirt fell open and revealed everything.

The water in the washer started to get warm. The drum's repetitive vibrations lulled me. It felt good. My right hand reached for the smooth space between my legs and found it wet. I let it slide into my panties, pushed my middle finger in my cleft and gasped. I had hit my G-spot. Stroking softly I transitioned into a slinky and serene mood.

Staring at the phone's screen I thought back to Adrian's first call. The feelings I had had then, like falling in love with somebody for the first time, kept creeping back, but in a very strange way. Truth is, I did not know what to make of him. Back then, he had been quite suave and sincere and interested, but at the same time he had been inquiring and direct in his questioning. And he had been introduced by the BF!

In a flash, all my muscles tensed. I withdrew my finger and sat up. My mouth was dry, my skin was damp and my breath went shallow. Could it be that I was anxious? In a conscious effort to wind down I took a deep breath, as deep as I could, and when I finally exhaled I tightened my stomach muscles to push all the air out. It helped. I continued to breathe through my belly, my stomach rising on the inhalation and falling on the exhalation, until my anxiety waned. With newfound sensibility I smelled the chilly wetness of the detergents-filled air, felt the vibrating warmth of the water-filled washer, sensed the damp cloth of my juice-filled panties sticking to my sensitive skin. All my senses gyrated towards my pussy. As if on its own, my hand moved back to my snatch.

My confidence returned. I wondered what he would look like. I decided that I would throw all my social inhibitions to the wind and tell him anything, without any reservations. I wanted to connect. Why should I bother? He would be perfectly able to deal with me and my emotions.

With a bang the door opened and a teenaged boy stormed in. He had tousled red hair, wore baggy jeans and his T-shirt sported a Nirvana logo. I knew him, he lived with his parents, two apartments below mine. He ogled my iPhone and my naked legs, went to one of the tumblers on the other side of the room, opened it, put dry laundry in an empty hamper and left, not without throwing me a last nosy look. I snatched my shirt tails up and winked. He grinned. As soon as he was out, my hands snapped back to my crotch.

My fingers had just resumed their job when my phone sounded. It must be him! I felt a sense of freedom. A warm rush of lust swept from my belly right up to my brain. I jumped from the washer and touched the red dot. He would accept me as I was....

"Hello?" The screen remained dark.

"Adrian?" I hesitated. "It's me... Emily... "

He sounded far away. "Of course it's you! I'm glad to see you!" His voice grew louder, as pleasant and well-modulated as last time. "How come you're in the laundry room?" The way he said it made me think he was smiling. I climbed back onto the washer. "You look good on your throne - even if it's only a washing machine."

I did not want to be diverted, asked back, "Can you see me?" and pursued, "I can't see you..."

"Small wonder you can't see me." He seemed to shrug. "My camera is switched off."

"Oh..." I frowned. "I had hoped to see you."

"Darling..." I could almost hear him smile. "For the time being, there's no need for you to see me... "

I pulled my knees to my chest, hugged my arms around them, made a show of wrapping me up in my shirt and rested my head on my hands.

He laughed. "That does not help. Your panties are showing. I can even see that you're wet..." He cleared his throat. "Which brings me to the core of the matter..."

I let go of my knees, opened my legs and looked at the camera, but he kept quiet. Before the silence became unbearable, I burst out, "My dark sides?"

He grinned, "Yes.... How do you know?"

"Because last time we talked, you reacted very strongly when I admitted that I was hooked by this D/s thing."

I must have sounded unnerved, because he retorted, "Only because I liked it! I liked that you've been intrigued and agitated by it. And when you told me that it was a desire you already had as a kid..."

I interrupted him brusquely, "You are asking me to tell you about my fantasies as a kid?"

He deflected. "No! Not at all! I want you to understand the reason I do not want you to see me. Think of this call as a confession. At least kind of... If you go to a catholic church, you can't see the confessor either..."

Stubbornly, I asked, "What do you want me to confess, then?"

He was not to be interrupted. "Just take another example: If you go to a shrink, I mean a traditional Freudian psychoanalyst, he has you lying on a couch and you can't see him either... They believe it gives you more freedom to express yourself without feeling awkward..."

I did not know what to say, so I went silent. Then I whispered, "You may find it strange, but I found out about these feelings all on my own, before puberty, before I had my first period..."

This time it was he who did not know what to say. He waited for me to continue. When I did not, he started, "I do not find it strange..." but broke off.

I went through my option but did not feel like censoring my thoughts. Instinctively, I jumped over the hurdle. "It must have been around the time I found out that it felt good to touch me down there, but before I knew why it felt good, before my first orgasm. I remember one night, my parents had sent me to bed and I, the well-behaved kid, had obeyed, but waiting to doze off my mind wandered into a strangely arousing daydream..."

He kept silent. I went on, without thinking, not caring if voicing my thoughts was a good or a bad idea. "I had not peed before going to bed, back then I liked my bladder to be full, I liked the feeling, it was disturbing and stimulating at once, I pressed my thighs together and my mind wandered and I imagined being with other kids, not my real-life friends, kids I did not know, kids older than me, boys and girls, and we were in a playground. I was sitting on a swing and I was wearing a light summer dress and I was not demurely sitting on my dress as I was expected to, but sat on my panty clad bottom and the hem of my dress flew up with every swing forward and exposed my white cotton panties. I felt embarrassed and ashamed but I could not ignore the oh so good feeling this humiliation created down there, between my legs, wandering up to my belly, tickling my barely developed tits. The other kids, clambering about the monkey bars, urged me to leave the swing and I climbed up to them and - do you remember what it felt like to hang upside-down as a child? When I was small, I used to do it in the playground a lot, hanging from the back of my knees from the monkey-bars or from the branches of a tree. What a feeling of freedom and exhilaration!"

He had been right, talking to him without being able to see him was a liberating experience. I was no longer thinking about me as a bad person, I did not feel like I should not have these thoughts. All my inhibitions went sideways. "I had stopped to hang from the back of my knees about the age of seven or eight, as the ratio of weight to size changed and it became too painful, but in my daydreams I could still do it, and I Ioved it because it allowed me to flash my panties!"

It felt good to open up and share my thought. "By now I needed to pee even in my dream, and somehow everybody knew about it, and the others made fun of me and told me I would not be able to hold it and I would wet myself and the scene changed and I was standing with my back against a tree and my hands were tied on my back, behind the tree, and I was fearing and wishing at the same time that they would pull my panties down and inspect me thoroughly and discuss their findings as if I could not hear them and I spread my legs and my hands wandered under the blanket and I touched my slit and I was blushing and agitated and felt as if I was about to burst and then I got up and went to the bathroom and peed and felt better."

He asked softly, "Do you need to pee now?" Wondering about his question I realized that I actually needed to pee.

Puzzled, I replied, "Yes, I do, how do you know?"

"Just an inspired guess..." he said, in a voice that hinted at amusement. "I will let you go to the loo in a moment, but not before you tell me why you found it fascinating to be dominated, at such a young age."

I did not react to his good mood. "You mean, before I turned 18? Before I started to roam the shadier parts of the Internet? Before I found out that I was not alone with my secret desires, that there were innumerable comrades in suffering?"

He laughed. "Comrades in suffering? That's nicely phrased! That's what you think your fellow subs are?" I pressed my legs together. "Oh, I see... You really need to pee. Don't be grumpy, answer my question and I'll let you go... "

"You know what I like, otherwise we would not be playing this game..."

He said, "Be that as it may, I want you to tell me..." and fell silent.

I moaned, "If you insist," leaned back and opened my legs, my feet dangling from the washer. "There's a lot of things that turned me on back then. For example the idea of giving up my opinion. When I was young, if another person said I was wrong, I agreed. If another person said I was right, I agreed as well. I was a people pleaser, so knowing what another person wanted, being told what to do had a distinct appeal..."
Old 08-17-2017, 09:04 AM   #179
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Yourself you touch, but not too much...

"Let me tell you a story. It happened when I was still at school, before I took up my online activities and way before I met Ben, my first master. I was involved with a group of kids one or two years older than me. I was looking up to them and wanted dearly to be like them. They loved to play games. Truth or dare games. Mostly dare games. They used to watch movies and get drunk and then go to parties or to a club, re-enacting what they had seen. It was like a competition. Who dared to do the lewdest things. And silly me wanted to be accepted...

"My parents did not know what went on, but they saw that I had started to dress sexy and that I came home late and they were concerned...

"One night we met at one of the guys' place. His parents worked a lot and were not home. Somebody brought two bottles of vodka and the girls rummaged around the guy's parents' bookcase and found a copy of "Irina Palm". The guys sat on the big couch, the girls huddled on the carpet below and we all fooled around, chatted, groped, and got drunk. I watched the movie very inattentively, but took notice of the sex club scenes, and the girls made jokes about Irina Palm giving hand jobs and teased the guys to pull down their pants and let us take over...

"I sat cross-legged on the floor, just in front of one of the guys. He spread his legs to make room for me and played with my hair. I let him do it and soon his hands stroked my neck, explored my cleavage, wandered under my T-shirt and found my tits. I leaned back to grant him better access. He watched the movie and talked to one of the guys and pinched and squeezed my nipples, all at the same time, all very nonchalantly. He did not really care about me, I was just a toy he used to keep his hands busy and to show off his audacity in front of his buddies, but it turned me on and my pussy got all soft and wet. The next time the bottle passed by he took my glass for a refill, but then, using my hair as a handle, he drew my head back and poured the vodka right into my mouth. I choked and coughed, struggling for breath, but he kept pouring. I swallowed as much as I could, but most of it landed on my T-shirt, leaving big, wet, transparent splotches. I smelled of alcohol. The guy who had brought the booze threw me an angry look.

"When we were drunk enough and when it was late enough, we left for the club. On the way we passed one of those old-fashioned adult video stores with video booths. A red neon sign flashed, 'Open all Night'. The guys acted cool, but the girls pressed their nose against the shop windows and started to giggle. 'They have glory holes in there...'

"The guy who had brought the vodka looked at me and grinned, 'I dare you to go in and give a stranger a hand job.' I was inebriated enough to not brush it off immediately and suddenly the girls were all shouting, 'Coward, coward, do it, do it!' I ignored them and wanted to move on, but David, they guy who had played with my tits, stood in my way. 'Come on, do it... Show us that you are as good as Irina... Don't be shy...' I was swaying slightly and he steadied me, took me in his arms and kissed me. I opened my mouth and felt his tongue deep down in my throat. I could not think clearly, I was horny and his hand under my skirt trying to get into my panties did not help: I felt lewd and kinky.

" 'OK, OK, I'll do it. But first I need more vodka...' The boys cheered, the girls jeered and they all began to prod and push one another. An almost empty bottle of vodka materialized in my hand and I downed the rest of it in one big gulp.

"The first room of the store was filled with magazines, videos and toys. I passed a vast array of plastic cocks and vibrators and found a wall opening half covered by a heavy velvet curtain. I pushed the curtain open and entered. The next room was only dimly lit and my eyes needed time to adjust. A stocky blonde woman in her 50s stood behind a bar and some greasy looking guys sat on bar stools and tried to entertain a conversation. When they saw me they lifted their beer bottles in a mocking salute. One of them even whistled. I was so embarrassed that I hurriedly passed them, squeezing my way through until I came to a long aisle with lots of doors, found an open one, went in and slid the lock closed.

"The booth was dark; the only light came from a video monitor next to the door. Below the monitor was a panel with a slot that accepted coins. Mounted to the wall opposite the door was a cheap plastic chair. The air was stale and smelly. On the floor was a box with tissues, next to a trash basket filled with used ones. This was where the stench came from. All around me I heard muffled music, moans and shouts of glee.

"The last sip from the vodka bottle hit my bloodstream. It made me stagger. The room rotated around me. I sat down, closed my eyes and concentrated on taking deep breaths. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. I did not want to give up. Not now, not with those crazy geezers waiting for me at the bar.

"Looking around I noticed that each side of the booth had a hole in it that was about 3 inches in diameter. I felt exposed and vulnerable and decided to feed the slot with a two Euro coin. The monitor came alive, showing a big-titted bimbo taking on several men at once. Her loud moaning filled the booth. Heat grew in my crotch and my breathing came heavy. I stepped through the programs and stopped when I saw a guy sucking off two guys at once. With all their slurping and licking, I nearly missed the steps to my right. I leaned forward and peeked through the hole. The door to the next booth was wide open and I saw trainer-clad feet in the corridor. He must have seen that my booth was occupied. Maybe he could even see me, peeking through the hole.

"My whole body trembled. Flashes of heat moved from my crotch up to my brain, increasing in strength and frequency. Without thinking I stripped. It just came over me. It was exciting to be naked in a public place, and even though I was in a private booth, I wanted to be seen. I let my clothes fall to the floor, not caring what else might already be there.

"The feet in the aisle went away and I was disappointed. But soon enough they came back and I felt giddy and anxious at the same time. The door locked. I made myself as small as possible. Clothes rustled. A coin was thrown in the slot. Then his loudspeaker woke up and added to the moaning in my booth. The flickering light of his monitor shone through the small gap between the wall panel and the floor. Cautiously I peered through the hole. His trousers were down and he had his dick in his hands. Just then my money came to an end and my video stopped, leaving me in a strange twilight.

"Only now I noticed that there were lights and sound to my left as well. And that an eye watched me through the hole. My heart beat like a hammer. I was afraid I was going to be sick. To regain my composure, I inserted another two Euros. The guy on the monitor reappeared. He had cocks in his mouth and his ass and got fucked relentlessly. The eye behind the hole disappeared.

"I squinted through the hole and saw a very fat man, his trousers around his ankles, his small dick almost completely hidden in long, dark and curly hair. I leaned back and waited. His eye came on, stayed for a few moments and went away. This time I moved my face very close to the hole. He worked on his now erect dick. I moved back. Behind the hole appeared a black mustache and a big nose and then his eye again, looking at me.

"By now I was seriously horny. I thought of his dick poking out of the hole and could not breathe. I wanted to jerk him off. Without thinking my hand moved to the hole, made a fist, opened again, beckoning him to give me his dick.

"Turning around I found the guy to my right watching me too. I smiled apologetically, turned back and saw a circumcised dick sticking through the hole. I spat in my hand, put it on his shaft and started to stroke. He soon got fully hard, pressed his body against the wall and gave me as much of his dick as he could. I liked it. I started to alternate hands and then used both hands at once. I was not thinking properly, I was drunk and horny and I was proud to be there and it turned me on that a guy got off on me and I was happy to be his sleazy slut.

"A few drops of precum appeared in the small slit at the head of his dick. I was fascinated and licked it off. The dick was unwashed and smelled of sweat and piss, but the taste turned me on. I was completely out of my mind, got on my knees and wrapped my lips around him. I bobbed my head back and forth and opened my mouth as wide as I could. I enjoyed the feeling of his cock pushing against my throat and got lost in drunken reveries. For a short time he seemed to like it, but then he pulled back, as if terrified to cum in my mouth.

"I reached through the hole and found his cock shrivelled. I tried to pull him back and he followed, but reluctantly. I kneaded the shaft and got him hard again. I stood to the side of the hole, to better access his dick and massaged it as fast as I could. It took not more than a minute before he was ready to squirt. His cock twitched and then he shot a full load onto my clothes.

"This sobered me immediately. I grabbed some tissues and cleaned me and my clothes as well as I could. The door to my left opened and closed. I sat on the floor and looked around. The guy to my right had his dick through the hole and waited. The video to my left had stopped. The guy on my monitor was fucked. Time stood still. Drudgingly, I got to my feet, holding on to the walls to be able to stand. I ignored the waiting dick, picked up my clothes and dressed. I was so confused that I put my t-shirt on the wrong way.

"I do not remember how I managed to pass the geezers at the bar. I had jerked off one of them! I had his spunk on my T-shirt! I felt so dirty and sleazy and bawdy... and still strangely satisfied. I had done it!

"It was only the day after that panic struck me. I had taken a complete stranger in my mouth without using a condom! How could I have been so stupid! I felt bad for weeks, before I finally summoned up all my bravery, went to my doc and asked for an HIV test... I was so relieved when it was ok!"

I felt tired, sad, depressed, and irritable. My anxiety was back. Adrian must have seen it. "That's quite a story," he mumbled.

I retorted, "Is it what you wanted to know?"

"I dunno... Maybe... I had hoped for something more upbeat..."

"Yeah... I know... " I got up, brought my face close to the camera and tried to smile. It was a bitter smile. "More about neat rules and straight regulations, isn't it? Less about the conflicting feelings of a misled kid?"

He did not answer. "You thought I would tell you how a more 'sexy' clothing style started to intrigue me. You thought I would tell you that - as I have never been uncomfortable with guys, even when they stared at me, because I come from a naturist family and have been naked amidst lots of people often enough - it made my tits perk out and me all tingly down there when I was stared at... And it is true: I still like it. I gave up wearing a bra because my so called friends liked it. And I liked to be pushed towards a more 'slutty' look as long as I could indulge in it without being responsible, because I could think, 'they made me do it.'

"And later, when I got immersed in watching porn, I liked all the girls with their shaved legs, shaved armpits, shaved pussies. I liked them having 'no hairs below the neck'... And further down that road, I liked the girls having sexy tattoos, pierced nipples, pierced pussies,... I liked the idea that they did it for their boyfriends - back then I did not think of masters, even less of mistresses... giving my body to somebody else as his property, to use it any way he or she might like it... what a strange idea...

"It was only when I met Ben, my first Master, in one of those chatrooms... With him I started to get off on doing dares, getting tasks, following rules... of course online, anonymously... and I found that it made me hot to be punished if I did not perform to his satisfaction: Do as you’re told. Get naked, kneel, slap your pussy, do not dare to touch, edge, cum, sleep on the floor, take a cold shower, do not pee, put on your collar... You know all this, I'm sure... However, back then I still refused to do pictures. I did not want to be seen all over the net. It was left to my stupid BF to change that, and to me, because I was stupid enough to let me get blackmailed... Now it's too late... I'm a helpless toy for all his paying clients... There are no limits. I have surrendered. Others decide if I need thresholds or boundaries. It’s not up to me anymore. For me, the word 'no' no longer exist...."

My phone's screen lit up. I stopped brawling. Adrian looked at me. In his eyes, I saw compassion and grief. "I'm sorry, Emily. I did not know about all this. It's true, I saw your pictures on his website, I have watched your activities and I have contacted your boyfriend - but I had not anticipated falling in love with you..."

The door burst open and silenced him with a loud bang. A boy in low hanging sweat pants stormed in, carrying a six pack of Faxe Fad beer cans. The boy from the flat below and two giggling girls followed. One girl was more on the chubby side, with light brown hair, in roomy cutoffs, a white crop top and a lacy black bra. The other, more slender build, with shoulder length black hair, wore tight fitting camouflage patterned leggings and a black sports bra. They pretended to be surprised, but it was obvious they knew about me. My neighbour must have told them. The boy with the beer cans held one up, grinned broadly and shouted straight through the room, "Wanna join us?" The camouflaged girl clung possessively to his arm and smirked. The chubby girl hid behind the redhead and tried to look as inconspicuously as possible.

I shouted, "No!" Furiously. This was the worst moment to be interrupted. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Adrian fall silent, looking incredulous. I brought my face close to the phone and begged, "Please, Adrian, wait, just a moment!" but was drowned out by the baggy boy's loud voice singing, "She's just a boring slut... She's just a boring slut..." He ripped one of the cans open. Foam poured out and onto the floor. The redhead took the can, grabbed the chubby girl and put the can to her mouth. She tried to swallow, but could not. Beer ran down her chin and onto her chest. She screeched, "You fucking dickhead, look what you've done!" The baggy boy laughed, ripped a second can open and gave it to the camouflaged girl. Desperate, I pleaded, "Please! Stop! Give me a break! I'm in the middle of a phone call!" But to no avail. When I got back to my phone, Adrian was gone.
Old 08-17-2017, 03:08 PM   #180
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

What a wonderful chapter great tempo, a mix of sexiness and compassion...oh my.

I also liked and know that heady smell..

"I was fascinated and licked it off. The dick was unwashed and smelled of sweat and piss, but the taste turned me on"

There can be something of a primeval pheromone lurking in the stink of sweat and unwashed privates... the smell of sex.

Mr Charcol

Advertisements
Kink Talk