Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-11-2017, 01:43 AM   #1
teddy bear

Default adopted

Hello! I'm Lisa. When I was born my parents didn't want me so the second that they could, they gave me up to an Orphanage. I could say that the Orphanage was kind to take me in but that would be a lie.

There is a part of the Orphanage where they care for the younger until they can walk and talk. The caring stops when they can do that. I got beaten multiple times by these people because I refused to do what I was told. Long story short they were trying to teach me how to be submissive.

"Lisa! Get down here." I quickly pulled down the short pink dress that was too small for me found my underwear and ran down stairs. We only had one pair of underwear each and weren't allowed to wear them unless we had company over and the only cloths we were aloud was a tacky old dress that barely covered my little breasts and crotch.

"Yes?" I said, in a timid voice.
"You’re being adopted so brush your hair!" The only occasion we were allowed to brush our hair was when someone was coming to see us. I quickly brushed my long, knotted, dirty, blonde hair and came back down stairs.

There I saw a man that looked in his 40’s and a boy that was in a wheelchair’ he was about 16 years old. My eyes widened. I am actually being adopted?

"Ah, here she is. Get in here Lisa." I hesitantly walked into the room all the way. I felt some grab my butt but I just kept walking to the middle of the room. "Have a look at her." someone said. The tall boy with brown hair got up first and walked over to me. I stayed completely still, remembering all the lessons I had been taught.

He grabbed the end of my dress and lifted it just over my panty line revealing my blue panties. I closed my eyes for a second but kept a straight face. "Yeah, she'll do fine, uncle thanks for my birthday present." he said lowering my dress.

"Great, Well then, you can have her, you’ve already payed so... yeah, you can go." The man pushed me out of the room and guided me outside. I didn't stop him and I didn't struggle. That was what I was taught to do. He sat me in the car and we headed to the house where I was to live now.

When we arrived they took me to my room. There was a single bed with the most beautiful bedspread on it and a chair and table in the corner."You will be sleeping here." The boy said to me as he was leaving the room "I got you from my uncle as a birthday present because I’m here alone most of the time in my wheelchair and need someone for company and to keep me entertained here are the rules for you to live by here are written on the piece of paper on your table so please read them and obey or be punished”

I walked over to the table where I picked up the sheet of paper with the rules on it and started reading.

1. When I need anything you will supply me with it
2. You will be punished when not doing as you are asked as I see fit.
3. No speaking to anyone about us.
4. You will dress anyway I say.
teddy bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 09:53 AM   #2
onlinemasterjohn

I love it so far
onlinemasterjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 10:07 AM   #3
babyaaron
getDare Sweetheart

Don't quit keep going
babyaaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 11:29 AM   #4
aetos21

Default nice

good one
liked it
aetos21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 11:33 AM   #5
mastertmp1998

Default What the hell???

This is actually kinda fucked up, the main character is a MINOR in the story!
mastertmp1998 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk