Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2009, 01:39 AM   #1
r0ckstar

Default step sister's slave

main characters:

katie - 17 years old, 5'4", blonde, petite body, b cup breasts
emily - 18 years old, 5'6", brunette, petite body, c cup breasts

background:
katie and her mom had moved in with her new step father and step sister 3 weeks earlier. changing city and highschool had been tough for katie, she hadnt made as many friends in her new school, and had lost touch with most of her old friends, and so far had failed at finding a friendly relationship with her new step sister. To add to it all, her parents were leaving on a 2 week honey moon in cuba. But one thing she still had was getdare.com. Katie had only timidly participated in small dares from getdare, but had decided with all of her new spare time, she was going to become an online slave.

chapter 1

after a few nights of thinking about it,, katie posted an ad as follows:
17F living in ontario canada looking for a master male or female
2 weeks duration starting tomoro
limits: pee, poo, pain, blood.

but before she could press post, her mother yelled from downstain that dinner was ready. Katie sat with her parents at the table, and was shortly followed by emily, who seemed to have a funny smirk. After a quick dinner, katie got back in her room and started looking for where she had left off. She heard as emily stoped by her door and ask:

emily: So you little slut, your looking for a master for the next few weeks?

katie: (shocked) please dont't tell anyone

emily: luckily for you, I'm also a fan of getdare, and if you take me as your master, i promise not to let anyone know.

katie tought for a bit, she had not planned to be a real life slave, especialy to someone she knew, but she couldn't see any other way out of this predicament.

katie: fine, starting tomoro you own me for 2 weeks.

emily: mom and dad are leaving (saturday) at 8pm tomoro for there flight, i want you to be waiting for me here at 9pm completely naked and ready for inspection.

chapter 2

the next morning, both girls said goodbye to there parents at 8 and watch them leave the driveway. emily went to the living room and katie went to her room to get prepared, she was feeling anxious, and couldn't beleive she was actualy gonna go threw with this. at 5 mins to 9, she striped off her white T shirt, tight fit jeans. then looked her self in the mirrow, she was wearing a pink bra with a matching thong. She started rubing her clit over her thong, geting wet just at the idea of being a slave. She heard her step sister coming up the stairs a quickly threw off her thong and bra, and stood at attention.

emily: good, my little slut is ready to play, first lets go over the rules, ruler number one: in this house you will always refer to me as miss emily
number two: you will wear what i tell you to
number three: you will always tell me the thruth
number four: you will not play with yourself, or orgasm without my perission
finally: you will keep yourself completely shaved
for every rule you break you will be punished, do you understand?

katie: yes

emily: yes what?

katie: yes miss emily

emily: thats one rule broken, plus i see that you are also not shaved, so that makes two... will save you punishement for later, for now, do you have any sex toys?

katie: yes i do miss emily

emily: show them to me

katie pulls out a small pink bag from under her bed and empties its content on her bed

emily: good now go shave yourself while i exam your little toys.

katie leaves the room and emily examens all the toys one at a time, katie had a fair colection, a few dildos of various shapes and sizes, a small metal vibrater, a gag, oil and a pink strapon. as emily was examining the last item, katie came back in the room her pussy nice and smooth.

emily: now thats much better slut, its time for a little game, will start easy today and move to harder stuff tomoro. take this vibrater and orgasm in less then 3 mins, or else you will be punished. (throws katie the small vibe)

katie: what only three minutes?

katie turns on the vibe and starts to rub it on her clit, then slides it up her pussy., while taking her left and and playing with her tits. Katie tries as best she can, but fails to orgasm in under 3 mins.

emily: bad little slut, not only did you not finish in time, you played with your tits without my permission.

katie: I'm sorry miss emily, it wont happen again

emily: have you ever had anal sex before?

katie: yes but it still hurts when i do it

emily: good, now pick up those wet little panties of your i see on the ground and stuff them in your mouth,and make shure those slut juices are on your tongue.

katie does as she is told katie puts the gag on her mouth. and emily gets undressed and put on the strap on, aplies a bit up lube on it. she then bends katie over and rams it into her tight little ass. katie starts to have muffled yells.

emily: this will stop after you orgasm, you may use your fingers to rub your clit.

katie: starts rubing her clit a fast as she can, and over the coars of 15 minutes, the pain in her ass slowly turns from pain to plaisure and she has an orgasm. emily removes the gag and underwear from katie's mouth.

emily: don't think that this takes care of all your broken rules, tonight you may rest, and do as normal, but you mus remain naked untill i dress you tomoro morning.

emily throws the strap-on onto the bed and leaves the room. katie is left to clean up as she thinks of her first lesbian expirience. katie continues her day, in the constant stress of being naked, and finally goes to sleep.
r0ckstar is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to r0ckstar for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk