Old 02-21-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
Beginnerbabe

Default Need Forgiveness

my master has finally had enough of me being a pathetic useless slut. i worship the ground he walks on and would really like some ideas what i can do for him to make him forgive me. My limits are: I must stay in my room and nothing permanant.
Beginnerbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 04:39 PM   #2
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Default Punishment + 2

First squirt half a tube of toothpaste up your asss then insert at least a 6 inch long cuecuber. Then useing icey hot as lube insert the largest banana you have.
you are to keep these in you all day at the end you may take them out and eat them. At any point if you take them out you must orgasm using the banana or cuecuber before you can put it back in. Then after eating them as your only food for the day, you must clean your ass and pussy by using the hose pipe or shower head to wash you out. Then you are to fill your ass will water and hold over night while you sleep nude on your floor no covers. Next morning when you wake up if you have leaked you must lick it up if not you may releave yourself.Then you must give yourself a hanging wedgie in your room after filling the panty's with peanut butter, whip cream, chocolate sauce, yogert, strawberrry jam. you must stay till it breaks and any that falls out you must lick up. till next punishment
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk