Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-14-2017, 07:46 AM   #31
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttyudders View Post
I may not accept tasks without masters approval I will ask.
well.. in the end it's a real question but ask if you feel so..

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 03:17 PM   #32
Sluttyudders

Default Punishment

As a punishment for this worthless slut forgetting its manners the worthless slut was ordered to apologize to each poster through pm. Worthless slut was also required to put its tits under the toilet seat lid up to the base and close it then flush the toilet. This worthless slut thanks everyone for their response to this post.

Limits: Blood, needles, bodily fluids aside from spit, family, illegal, public, ass play, extreme pain.

Likes: humiliation, tit pain and torture, hidden body writing, schedule control, denial up to a day, being reminded of my place, lingering reminders of pain.

Toys- household items, rubber bands, paracord, vibe, nipple and clit suckers.
Sluttyudders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 03:36 PM   #33
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

What do you look like? (as detailed a description as you can please)
If you could do anything you wanted for a day with absolutely no consequenses (basically everyone/everything forgets/resets at the end of the day) what would you do?
What question would you find most humiliating to answer?

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 04:50 PM   #34
Sluttyudders

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Post
What question would you find most humiliating to answer?
this worthless slut is a short 5ft 1in massive tits 42ddd fast rolls and out of shape 198lbs it has brown hair past its ass blue eyes and a trimmed pussy.
Worthless slut would submit itself completely to its Master and push its limits to the extreme.
Worthless slut is not humiliated easily with questions so it is not sure what the most humiliating question would be.

Thank you for helping a worthless slut with its thread.

Limits: Blood, needles, bodily fluids aside from spit, family, illegal, public, ass play, extreme pain.

Likes: humiliation, tit pain and torture, hidden body writing, schedule control, denial up to a day, being reminded of my place, lingering reminders of pain.

Old 06-14-2017, 05:06 PM   #35
siliconavatar
Distinguished Member

Can you suck your own nipples?

Do you enjoy being out of shape/fat or are you working to change?

Likes: Humiliation, orgasm control, edging, spanking, bondage, electrostim, cam/pics, fantasy blackmail, hidden public(or remote outdoors), light anal, light cbt, JOI, being controlled

Dislikes: Short term denial (days), pee drinking, cum play, hard anal, face pics (trust is required), heavy cbt, nettles(the plant)

Limits: Full public, scat, vomit, illegal, long denial (months+), social suicide, blood
siliconavatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 05:30 PM   #36
Sluttyudders

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Post
Can you suck your own nipples?
This worthless slut can only lick its nipples
Do you enjoy being out of shape/fat or are you working to change?
Worthless slut does not enjoy being fat and is working to change.

Thank you for helping a worthless slut with her thread.

Old 06-14-2017, 05:50 PM   #37
2bchew
getDare Addict

Where can you take the most pain,ass,tits or cunt?

Which of those 3 areas do you enjoy the pain most?
2bchew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 06:39 PM   #38
Sluttyudders

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Where can you take the most pain,ass,tits or cunt?
Probably cunt depends on the pain
Which of those 3 areas do you enjoy the pain most?
Worthless slut likes pain in all areas different types of pains.

Thank you for helping a worthless slut with its thread.

Old 06-14-2017, 07:08 PM   #39
Screamnbeaver
getDare Sweetheart

Would you get your pussy pierced if your master told you to
Screamnbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 07:53 PM   #40
Sluttyudders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamnbeaver View Post
Would you get your pussy pierced if your master told you to
Worthless slut would do it if ordered by Master and it was paid for. Worthless slut doesn't even know anywhere that would do it here.

Thank you for helping a worthless slut with its thread

Old 06-16-2017, 12:19 AM   #41
Masterwants
Distinguished Member

Quote:
As a punishment for this worthless slut forgetting its manners the worthless slut was ordered to apologize to each poster through pm. Worthless slut was also required to put its tits under the toilet seat lid up to the base and close it then flush the toilet. This worthless slut thanks everyone for their response to this post.
Tut, tut, tut I didn't receive a pm apology message and I don't consider "I don't know" as a real answer to my question. What does your master think about this vagueness?
Masterwants is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 04:49 AM   #42
unsen
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
1. did you use the toilet brush and scrub your udders in the sink clean right before flushing?

Likes: spanking , bondage, dice dares, sexual, moderate pain, girls , feeling ashamed, giving dares, semipublic

PM me PUNISH ME and i'll give you a punishment
PM me CHALLENGE and i'll give myself a spanking, report back to you and YOU have to do the same
PM me DROP and i have to take off my underpants for an hour
unsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 05:46 PM   #43
Sluttyudders

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsen View Post
well.. in the end it's a real question but ask if you feel so..
Worthless slut can stretch its nipples 4 inches stretched to the max.

Old 06-16-2017, 07:38 PM   #44
Sluttyudders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwants View Post
Tut, tut, tut I didn't receive a pm apology message and I don't consider "I don't know" as a real answer to my question. What does your master think about this vagueness?
Worthless slut apologizes it does believe your post came in after the apology was sent Sir. Worthless slut does not know what Master thinks of its vagueness

Old 06-16-2017, 09:29 PM   #45
Sluttyudders

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsen View Post
1. did you use the toilet brush and scrub your udders in the sink clean right before flushing?
Worthless slut did not it used only its udders to scrub the rim and nothing more

Advertisements
Kink Talk