Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-07-2017, 04:10 PM   #16
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Please do! A lot of guys seem to be having trouble with this one. Even guys who have been denied for weeks.
I will be denied for quite a while but I guess after it I'll be very sensitive and horny enough to do it

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 05:59 PM   #17
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaholic View Post
I will be denied for quite a while but I guess after it I'll be very sensitive and horny enough to do it
I hope you can keep it in check.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 06:21 PM   #18
JoeShmo397

Started earlier today but wasn't able to write a report...
Spoiler:
Everything started off just fine, nice and slow for the first 100 or so strokes, but by the end it was difficult to limit myself to two fingers. That said, I did it, but did not cum... I guess I have to wait until tomorrow :(

Likes: public/exhibitionism, humiliation, being dominated, bondage, anal
Limits: family, illegal, poop, permanent, face pics
JoeShmo397 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 06:43 PM   #19
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeShmo397 View Post
Started earlier today but wasn't able to write a report...
Spoiler:
Everything started off just fine, nice and slow for the first 100 or so strokes, but by the end it was difficult to limit myself to two fingers. That said, I did it, but did not cum... I guess I have to wait until tomorrow :(
Yes you will. I think you are the closest so far. I hope you get some relief tomorrow or I get to play with you.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:54 PM   #20
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

This looks good, if I can get out of denial I'll give it a go

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 11:07 PM   #21
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Tried this yesterday , report bellow

Spoiler:
I had already had 20 edges to do, so I waited a little to relax as I was worried I would cum to quick and suffer a punishment from this.
Once I started it was very hard to stick to using two fingers, was so tempted to use more and after a week of not cumming I really wanted to. I had to stop half way as I got to the edge arround 300 strokes, but I managed to stop and not cum. I still had 35 mins left so after a bit of a rest carried on, trying to get a close to the edge so stroke 500 would be enough to cum ... it wasn't just lots of precum about, to clean up. 12 hrs into my no touching for 24 then I'll have another go tonight when home from work

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Alcd87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 06:25 AM   #22
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcd87 View Post
Tried this yesterday , report bellow

Spoiler:
I had already had 20 edges to do, so I waited a little to relax as I was worried I would cum to quick and suffer a punishment from this.
Once I started it was very hard to stick to using two fingers, was so tempted to use more and after a week of not cumming I really wanted to. I had to stop half way as I got to the edge arround 300 strokes, but I managed to stop and not cum. I still had 35 mins left so after a bit of a rest carried on, trying to get a close to the edge so stroke 500 would be enough to cum ... it wasn't just lots of precum about, to clean up. 12 hrs into my no touching for 24 then I'll have another go tonight when home from work
Thank goodness you stopped before you came at 300. 200 full strokes after being denied for that long would have been torture. It's really hard to stick to just 2 fingers isn't it? It's even harder to judge how many good strokes with 2 fingers it will take to get you there right at 500. A lot of men miss judge and end up not cumming. I look forward to your report tomorrow.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-08-2017, 07:38 AM   #23
HerewegoII

Did it yesterday, very hard to limit to 2 fingers but I didn't cum. Will try it again today!

I am a loser and deserve to be sent dick pics at

Kik: herewego.. Skype: [email protected]

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e7e04.07183876

Likes / Limits / Toys
HerewegoII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 07:44 AM   #24
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerewegoII View Post
Did it yesterday, very hard to limit to 2 fingers but I didn't cum. Will try it again today!
Good boy. Don't you use more than 2. If you are unable to cum today please message me for some help.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-08-2017, 07:45 AM   #25
HerewegoII

Do I have to do it exactly 24 hours after? Or can I do it now as well? Did it pretty close to posting time...

Likes / Limits / Toys
Old 06-08-2017, 07:48 AM   #26
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerewegoII View Post
Do I have to do it exactly 24 hours after? Or can I do it now as well? Did it pretty close to posting time...
No touching for 24 hours as per the rules. But because you posted right after doing it I will allow you to edge 1 time in those 24 hours. Use it wisely.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-08-2017, 07:49 AM   #27
HerewegoII

Thanks a lot Lucy. I hope I will be able to cum

Likes / Limits / Toys
Old 06-08-2017, 08:34 AM   #28
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Thank goodness you stopped before you came at 300. 200 full strokes after being denied for that long would have been torture. It's really hard to stick to just 2 fingers isn't it? It's even harder to judge how many good strokes with 2 fingers it will take to get you there right at 500. A lot of men miss judge and end up not cumming. I look forward to your report tomorrow.
I'll be back to it tonight that was last night so I'll give this a go before my dares, if I cum they will be very hard to do not being horny, if I don't they will be very frustrating

Limits :Involving others,naked dares permenant, toilet, family/friends/work, messy, anything illegal

[COLOR="Lime"]Likes :Humiliation, tease and denial, crossdressing, hidden public crossdressing , orgasm control, cum instruction, risky public dressing (chance of discovery), public crossdressing (away from home area), Internet exposure

Add days in lingerie
Old 06-08-2017, 08:50 AM   #29
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcd87 View Post
I'll be back to it tonight that was last night so I'll give this a go before my dares, if I cum they will be very hard to do not being horny, if I don't they will be very frustrating
Yes. They will. Remember, if you cum you must continue with full hand strokes immediately after you cum. I hope you can hold off or you will be quite sensitive.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:

LIMITS:
Old 06-08-2017, 09:13 AM   #30
Alcd87
Distinguished Member

Sure will do, that would be so much torture I'll be careful not to cum to early , dilemma now because if I do I'll not want to do the public dressing dare I have to do but if I don't I'll fail this one

Add days in lingerie

Advertisements
Kink Talk