Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-16-2017, 02:57 PM   #61
Cumlove

ill join
male
age 19
bisexual

the limit i want broken is anal play, and i want to push my limit of personal friends
i will accept any dare this week and provide prove if you ask, but i will only be able to do them after 10:00 PM

pm me "post" and i will take and post a picture of myself that you instruct
pm me "snap"and i will be your snapchat slave for a day
pm me "rules" and i will follow three rules you give me for a week

I am currently looking for a master, pm me if interested

if you want to know more about me link to my AMA http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=311179

Last edited by Cumlove; 06-16-2017 at 03:01 PM.
Cumlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 03:59 PM   #62
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bball11 View Post
Wow great idea for a thread!

I am up for pushing (potentially breaking) either or all of the following limits; other people, piss, and public (preferrably hidden or mild).

I am available for one week. Reports can be available on the thread, PM, or kik

Thanks (I think!)

Well you like humiliation and you want to push public And piss so here's my dare.
This is pushing it but it should be okay and doable.

First you drink 1 litre of water over 1 to 2 hours.
Then you go to a public place like a park or a city centre.
It can be in a different city if you want but it should be outside, you'll understand why in a second.
Also bring 1 litre of water drinking another 250 ml every hour.

Now when you get there you have to get permission from 3 people to be allowed to use a restroom. To do that you'll print out the following letter:

"
Dear Madame or Sir,

This slave just drank 1 litre of water and probably needs to pee urgently. He needs permission from 3 different people to be able to use a restroom again. You can give him permission, ignore him and go on your way OR you can ask him to pee his pants in front of you.
If he doesn't want to he has to kneel and apologize for being a scared cat.

Greetings
A member of GD
"

Last edited by Nwbie; 06-16-2017 at 04:04 PM.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 05:23 PM   #63
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCox7 View Post
Male, 18

Limit: cum eating.
Break my limit within the next 1.5 hours
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
Simple lie on your back, dick over your face.
Open your mouth and keep it open, swallow whatever comes in your mouth.
Whatever is outside you scoop in or lick up from the bed or floor.
No cleaning up for 15 minutes.
Well there's no reason to ever give this guy a dare as well.

I messaged him on his wall and in a pm to ask if she had seen this post and he has read the PM a few days ago. However he has completely ignored all of it. So of course he didn't write a report.

He never even checked in but I think it's pointless to give a punishment.
The best punishment is to just ignore him if he ever asks for dares.
(yes the dare was given within the time limit, I checked)
Old 06-19-2017, 11:40 AM   #64
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumlove View Post
ill join
male
age 19
bisexual

the limit i want broken is anal play, and i want to push my limit of personal friends
i will accept any dare this week and provide prove if you ask, but i will only be able to do them after 10:00 PM
If you really want to break them and not push them then this can be taken pretty far.

If you want to push them do the following:
Get a dildo or a cucumber and use it to fuck yourself anally, once you get a bit hard and in the mood I want you to call with one of your friends and stay on the line with them for like 10 minutes while you continue to fuck yourself.

If you want to break them, well then this is going to go a bit further.
You are bi so I want care who you chose, but there must be at least one of your friends that thinks your somewhat attractive.
Figure which of your friends does if you don't know guess and you might have to try several times.
Go up and tell one of your friends there's something you've wanted to try for a while. If it's a guy tell them that you want to know how it is to be taken anally but really taken (and used). However you trust that friend enough and don't want the first time to be with a stranger plead them to help you.
If it's a female friend do the same but tell them that you've always wanted to know how it would be to be pegged and dominated anally by a girl.

If they decline you, you try another friend until you have asked at least 3 different friends.

Good luck and have fun.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:58 PM   #65
Furious_beast
Account Banned

For wedgies anything for the next month I'll do as long as possible and private
Furious_beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 01:00 PM   #66
Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furious_beast View Post
For wedgies anything for the next month I'll do as long as possible and private
This is not a thread to simply ask for dares, it's meant to push/break your limits.

Wedgies is clearly not a limit as you asked for dares about it:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=310049
Old 06-19-2017, 02:26 PM   #67
Likeabosslip
getDare Sweetheart

Kind of regret reviving this thread considering how people can't even follow the simple rules set out in the first post. But kudos to Nwbie for putting up with it.

Likes: spankings, light self bondage, anal, pain, light cbt, pet play, light exhibitionism
Dislikes: lots of edges, extreme pain
Limits: scat, family, extreme-public, permanent, illegal, chastity, photos(maybe), videos, body writing
Toys: household items

likeabosslip is exposed!
Likeabosslip is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Likeabosslip for this post:
Old 06-19-2017, 03:33 PM   #68
Bball11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwbie View Post
Well you like humiliation and you want to push public And piss so here's my dare.
This is pushing it but it should be okay and doable.

First you drink 1 litre of water over 1 to 2 hours.
Then you go to a public place like a park or a city centre.
It can be in a different city if you want but it should be outside, you'll understand why in a second.
Also bring 1 litre of water drinking another 250 ml every hour.

Now when you get there you have to get permission from 3 people to be allowed to use a restroom. To do that you'll print out the following letter:

"
Dear Madame or Sir,

This slave just drank 1 litre of water and probably needs to pee urgently. He needs permission from 3 different people to be able to use a restroom again. You can give him permission, ignore him and go on your way OR you can ask him to pee his pants in front of you.
If he doesn't want to he has to kneel and apologize for being a scared cat.

Greetings
A member of GD
"
I am incredibly timid when it comes to taking my kinks and fetishes outside of my home (hence the public limit) so your task was challenging to say the least. While I was quite proud of myself, I suspect you may be disappointed.

I wrote your letter, word for word, on a piece of paper. I drank 1.5 liters of water over a couple hours and waited until I had to burst. I drove to a home hardware store about 20 mins from my house to complete your task. The excitement mixed with what felt like anxiety and sheer panic began to set in about 5 mins from my destination knowing the time to act was fast approaching. I parked in the back of the parking lot and began walking toward the front. The first people I came to was a couple, maybe 50 years old. I approached and said, "excuse me, this slave drank almost 2 liters of water and probably needs to pee urgently. He needs permission from 3 different people to be able to use a restroom again....". And then I froze. I panicked and was too scared to complete the rest. The couple shrugged it off and walked away. I walked back to my car and relieved myself in private.

Wow incredible rush just imagining what was going through these people's heads!

I was unable to complete your assignment in full and will accept any and all punishment you deem fit and report back in a timely fashion.

PS I am out of town for travel for a couple days so will be a great time to experiment further and serve anyone's purposes!

Loves: HUMILIATION, humbler, crossdressing, butt plugs, discipline, cbt, forced cum eating, self bondage and so much more! I am easily embarrassed and my ultimate fantasy is being at the complete mercy of another. I am straight so anything that forces me to experience humiliating thrills to the contrary is a personal favorite (forced bi, cum eating, anal, etc)

Limits: blood, knives, sounding, family, scat, other people, public, social suicide
Bball11 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bball11 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
limits, pushing, timed