Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-30-2016, 11:29 AM   #1
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Default Timed limit pushing game!

Here's an idea for the brave:

In this thread, anyone willing to truly test themselves can enter, any anyone can offer them a challenge. The challenger (master/mistress, dom/domme, whatever you prefer to be called) does not have any obligation to enter the thread themselves to receive dares.

Those who wish to be pushed posting guidelines!
1) If your signature does not say it, list you gender, age, and sexuality

2) Pick ONE of your limits to be pushed or broken.

3) Declare whether you wish for it to be pushed, or broken.
Swear to do any dare, and write a report (in a PM to the asker, or in thread. I would prefer in thread, but ultimately that is up to you) that addresses the limit you are pushing or breaking, so long as it does not break or push other limits, and so long as it is reasonable. A challenge to break a limit you only want pushed is NOT reasonable, and should be ignored.

4) declare how long you are open to pushing or breaking this limit.
If breaking a limit, minimum time you must accept dares in this thread is 15 minutes. If someone challenges you and the timestamp says they issued it after 15 minutes, you are under no obligation, and can say no.
If pushing a limit, the minimum time you must accept dares in this thread is 1 hour.

5) If you refuse a dare that meets the criteria, never issue a report, or never even check in, expect punishments.

6) The one limit you CAN NOT declare willing to break is "permanent harm." I will not accept responsibility for starting the thread that got someone harmed.

Posting guidelines for those who wish to dare:

1) Stay reasonable.

2) Stay polite, UNLESS the particular person you are talking to enjoys being talked down to

3) No blanket dares, and no dares to more than one particular person. Any dare, no matter how good, that is not directed at someone in particular, can freely be ignored.

4) If you get a report in PM, mention it in the thread. The report is private, but this way we know the user did do the report.

5) Unless the limit being pushed is blackmail, you may not blackmail. If the limit pushed IS blackmail, once the dare is over, you have to delete what is sent to you, so that the risk of blackmail is squashed.

Last but not least!
The time limit is for when dares are being accepted, not for when they are done. A dare could require more than 15 minutes, after all. When posting, and declaring your time of participation, you are agreeing to do all the applicable dares that come in, in that time period.

also

Any dare issued without mentioning a particular user is expected to be ignored. Any person asking for a dare that has failed to follow simple guidelines in their request post are to be ignored.

I hope people are in the mood to test themselves!
Old 06-30-2016, 02:59 PM   #2
DemonDare

Ok I'll join

I would like my picture limit pushed but not broken.
I will not do face, or be identified in any way.

I will accept dares for the next hour, and check back later.
DemonDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 03:25 PM   #3
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonDare View Post
Ok I'll join

I would like my picture limit pushed but not broken.
I will not do face, or be identified in any way.

I will accept dares for the next hour, and check back later.
While men are outside my interest, this is my thread and my job to keep it alive.

Post to your album a neck down pic, shirtless, cupping your dick over your underwear.
Once it is approved, keep it up at least 24 hours.

Hopefully there are folks here that'd like to see that.
Old 06-30-2016, 04:11 PM   #4
darebunny

19 / f / bisexual

Limit: Scat eating.
Posting to risk the limit being broken, so long as it does not break or push other limits, and so long as it is reasonable.

I'll leave it open for 45 minutes, and if I get any, I will do them either tonight or over the weekend, depending on when I get a chance to.

( Posting this mainly for the excitement of the risk, it's not something I want to happen! )

Dislikes, but will do: Pain, cruel messy dares (sticky stuff in hair! x.x), eating gross things, bathroom play, chastity!

Items: 3x Egg vibrators, realistic-sized dildo, large dildo (this one, it's not as medium as described!), medium buttplug, clothespins, candles, various foods, various pastes/condiments

Hard Limits: Photos/cam/mic, anything too public, long-term.
darebunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 04:32 PM   #5
AllInGirl

Alright Darebunny, I challenge you to go toilet in a container then wipe a small amount of shit on your finger and eat it.

have fun

Limit: Family
Time 20 minutes

Don't be to harsh

Dislikes: extreme risk, friends,
Limits: illegal, permanent, pictures, family

So you think you're clever, well take on my Weekly Trivia Challenge and prove it, both Beginner and Brainiac version available
The Weekly Trivia Challenge
The Weekly Trivia Challenge Results! (now links to the most recent results I've posted not just to the thread)
AllInGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 04:33 PM   #6
Likeabosslip
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by darebunny View Post
19 / f / bisexual

Limit: Scat eating.
Posting to risk the limit being broken, so long as it does not break or push other limits, and so long as it is reasonable.

I'll leave it open for 45 minutes, and if I get any, I will do them either tonight or over the weekend, depending on when I get a chance to.

( Posting this mainly for the excitement of the risk, it's not something I want to happen! )
Put something up your butt, and when you pull it out suck on it

Likes: spankings, light self bondage, anal, pain, light cbt, pet play, light exhibitionism
Dislikes: lots of edges, extreme pain
Limits: scat, family, extreme-public, permanent, illegal, chastity, photos(maybe), videos, body writing
Toys: household items

likeabosslip is exposed!
Likeabosslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 04:34 PM   #7
bleonav06
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllInGirl View Post
Alright Darebunny, I challenge you to go toilet in a container then wipe a small amount of shit on your finger and eat it.

have fun

Limit: Family
Time 20 minutes

Don't be to harsh
Text your mother or father saying, use the flogger on my slutty ass, and wait until he responds to tell them that you meant to send that to someone else and tell us how they react.

Limits pics vids scat illegal family extreme pain public wedgies messy

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Lol you just wasted your time opening this
bleonav06 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bleonav06 for this post:
Old 06-30-2016, 04:47 PM   #8
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Post
Text your mother or father saying, use the flogger on my slutty ass, and wait until he responds to tell them that you meant to send that to someone else and tell us how they react.
That was close enough to what I would have dared that, despite being within the 20 minutes... I think I am ok not daring anything, and just waiting for how that turns out
Old 06-30-2016, 04:54 PM   #9
AllInGirl

Didn't want to keep you guys waiting so, I sent the text to him and he responded by saying "I assume that was meant for Nick, well make sure he doesn't leave any marks, I'm not getting blamed for that". Not the first time I've sent dad a weird message on a dare so he wasn't that surprised.

Dislikes: extreme risk, friends,
Limits: illegal, permanent, pictures, family

So you think you're clever, well take on my Weekly Trivia Challenge and prove it, both Beginner and Brainiac version available
The Weekly Trivia Challenge
The Weekly Trivia Challenge Results! (now links to the most recent results I've posted not just to the thread)

Last edited by AllInGirl; 06-30-2016 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Because grammar is imprtant
AllInGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 04:54 PM   #10
darebunny

Okay, gonna do the two dares I got at some point this weekend! I'll be reporting by Monday.

Dislikes, but will do: Pain, cruel messy dares (sticky stuff in hair! x.x), eating gross things, bathroom play, chastity!

Items: 3x Egg vibrators, realistic-sized dildo, large dildo (this one, it's not as medium as described!), medium buttplug, clothespins, candles, various foods, various pastes/condiments

Old 06-30-2016, 05:31 PM   #11
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllInGirl View Post
Didn't want to keep you guys waiting so, I sent the text to him and he responded by saying "I assume that was meant for Nick, well make sure he doesn't leave any marks, I'm not getting blamed for that". Not the first time I've sent dad a weird message on a dare so he wasn't that surprised.
That was hysterical. I hope Nick has fun :-p
Old 06-30-2016, 06:20 PM   #12
darebunny

Okay, decided to just get both of those dares out of the way at the same time!

Just inserted a buttplug for about ten minutes, and then pushed it out along with everything else into a plastic tub.

Sucked the plug clean, then pushed my finger into the container, and sucked that clean too. Yuck. I gagged a lot!

Still, it was an experience... now to brush my teeth a thousand times!

The following 2 users say Thank You to darebunny for this post:
Old 06-30-2016, 06:25 PM   #13
Likeabosslip
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by darebunny View Post
Okay, decided to just get both of those dares out of the way at the same time!

Just inserted a buttplug for about ten minutes, and then pushed it out along with everything else into a plastic tub.

Sucked the plug clean, then pushed my finger into the container, and sucked that clean too. Yuck. I gagged a lot!

Still, it was an experience... now to brush my teeth a thousand times!
What was the flavour like?

Likes: spankings, light self bondage, anal, pain, light cbt, pet play, light exhibitionism
Limits: scat, family, extreme-public, permanent, illegal, chastity, photos(maybe), videos, body writing

likeabosslip is exposed!
Old 06-30-2016, 06:29 PM   #14
Readyfor

I'm happy to push any limit in my Signature except scat, xdress and cam for 24 hours

Likes: severe spanking, light cbt, bondage, ice, wax, humiliation, anal, pet play, name calling, chastity, degradation, plugging, gagging, sensory deprivation

Limits: scat, cross dressing, public, friends/ family, cam, , blackmail, cum eating/ play, pictures

Being pimped out by PrincessJessica, please be mean to me

Add me on kik: joes1996.

PM Dares
Readyfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 06:34 PM   #15
Likeabosslip
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readyfor View Post
I'm happy to push any limit in my Signature except scat, xdress and cam for 24 hours
If you live with your family, grope one of their asses. If you don't then message one of them and ask them some intimate sexual question

likeabosslip is exposed!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
limits, pushing, timed