Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 06-19-2017, 06:57 PM   #376
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Sorry for the delay folks I had a busy week and some technical problems that caused me not to be able to get it done last week.

First up we have the clue team made up off ilovemess, sillybitch, samk7675, babygirljade, and ezeperalta212. And the red team made up of naughtyboy, yipyupyop, tjlakin, dandushma, and notkevin.

The first game is high card. The first set is ilovemess vs naughtyboy. The first draw is a queen for her and a 4 for him. The next draw is a 6 for her and a 5 for him. The last draw is a jack for her and a 7 for him. She picks up two pies and sandwiches his head with them.

Up next is Sillybitch vs yipyupyop. The first draw is a 2 for her and a King for him. The next draw is a 2 for her and oops that is a JOKER for him. She sandwiches his head with two pies and then dumps a bucket of blueberry pie filling over his head.

Up next is Samk7675 vs tjlakin. The first draw is a 5 for Samk and a 8 for tjlakin. The next draw is a 3 for Samk7675 and a 7 for tjlakin. The last draw a 10 for Samk7675 and a 6 for Tjlakin. Tjlakin picks up 1 pie and slams it into Samk7675's face.

Up next is Babygirljade vs dandushma. The first draw is an Ace for her and a 2 for him. The next draw is UOh that is a Joker for her. He picks up two pies and slams them into her head before following them up with a bucket of Cherry pie filling over her head.

Last up is ezeperalta212 vs Notkevin. The first draw is a 7 for her and an Ace for him. The next draw is a Queen for her but wait it's another Ace for him. The last draw is a King for her and a 7 for him. He picks up one pie and slams it into her fac and rubbs it through her hair.

So after the first round it's Blue with 800 Red with 700. We are starting off tight will it stay that way?

dislikes piss

Limits poop, cum, animal food, illegal, eating or drinking, public, naked.

I currently don't own any toys.

talk about pictures and dress but decided on a case by case bases.

https://youtu.be/CcP1LB4kyC0

What is this signature..

Last edited by Novagunger; 06-19-2017 at 07:08 PM.
Novagunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 08:17 PM   #377
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I walk out on stage after barely escaping the final punishment for a 2nd week in a row...feeling thankful that I did. I am in my barefoot, hair pulled back in a pony tail in my blue shorts and shirt that is tied up a bit. I sit there watching my team start off well. The score is close as I go up and I face none other then notkevin, the guy that tried to get yipyupyop to vote for me the week prior. Remembering everyone laughing at his naked body... I stand there as the cards are flipped. looking at him as he gets 2 aces in a row...I sigh as I lose another round. Happy to salvage it with a win in the third round, I close my eyes and take the pie in the face...as he pushes it through my hair and pony tail. I wipe my eyes and glare at him as I walk back happy to see that we are in the lead as I cross my legs waiting for round 2.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:19 PM   #378
BabyGirlJade

I walk on stage, excited for a new week's messiness!

I have to wait a while for my turn, and find myself up against Dandushma. I smile politely at him, knowing just how messy he has got me in the past. The game starts well enough, I get an ace, compared to his two. I turn over my next card...Joker. I groan, "oh no..." Dandushma's face says it all, a smile as wide as anything, he grabs two huge creamy pies, and walks over to me. I try the puppy dog eyes, and plead, but...SMASH! He slams the first pie right into my face, coating it with cream. The next one goes on top of my head, and for good measure, he massages the cream into my already ruined hair. Thanks. I just start to wipe my face clean when I feel something sticky and gloopy start to run down my face. Cherry pie filling, great. At least it pushes the cream down from my face onto my t-shirt. I slowly skulk back to my chair. At the end of the round, we're slightly ahead. "Not too bad" I think to myself, wiping cherry and cream from my face.

Dislikes/Limits: Public, Family/Friends, Pain, Permanent.

My PM Dares-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83189

Cum Tributes
http://imgur.com/a/wh16r
BabyGirlJade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 08:05 AM   #379
dandushma

The next show starts and the first game is high card. Up until my turn my team wasn't doing very well so I was already nervous. I walk up to babygirljade and remind myself of the previous messings I've administered to her. I definitely know that if I lose, she will get me good. My first card is a two to her ace, but nothing matters because her second card is a joker! She pleads with puppy eyes but I grab my first pie and SMASH! Right in her face. Cream explodes everywhere on contact. The next one goes over her head to make a pie hat. Babygirljade starts wiping, thinking her ordeal is over but I take this chance and dump the slimy cherry filling over her to dress her with our colors.

Great start but our team is 100 points behind. I hope we can make it back
dandushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 12:16 PM   #380
Yipyupyop

When I had to go against sillybitch everything looked good got a king but everything falled into despair when i turned the joker and my heart dropped in my shoes knowing that I just lost. We had a rought start but I believe we can make it turn around

LIMITS: drinking/eating poop and pee, public, hidden public,
family/friends, pain and pics or vids

Spoiler:
Hey know you opened this spoiler you need to give me a pee dare and a messy dare

PM me for a dare that i have to do

PM DARES
Yipyupyop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 06:45 PM   #381
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

Up next is the sloppy word find. First up is Ilovemess vs naughtyboy their word is beans. They take off running but he is faster and finds it first sending her to the chair where he slowly pours beans all over her.

Up next is Sillybitch vs Yipyoptup. Their word is chocolate. They take off running and he blows right past her to score the points and send her to the chair for a giant bucket of chocolate sauce over the head.

Up next is Samk7675 vs Tjlakin. Their word is Mayo. They take off and are neck and neck when they get to the board they both see it and wrestle trying to get there first but in the end it's Tjlakin who slaps his word up there first sending Samk7675 to the chair where he is smothered in Mayo.

Up next is Babygirljade vs dandushma there word is tuna. They take off and he gets there first and slaps his word on but the audience laughs as he found tanu mean while she finds the right spelling spending him to the chair to get a shower of tuna.

Up last is ezeperalta212 vs notkevin their word is curry. He slips and goes slidinmg through the previous mess giving her the opening to score and sending him to the chair to be covered in curry.

So the blue team picked up 500 points for a total for the week of 1300 but the red team picked up 750 to give them a total of 1450 so far.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 06-20-2017, 07:59 PM   #382
NotKevin

I walk out on stage, remembering what happened last week, and hoping this week won't be a repeat. In the first round I see we're falling behind, but I'm relieved when I win my game and pie ezperalta, making sure to rub the pie all through her hair. Despite my win, I see we're still behind, but hope we'll be able to turn it around.

In the second round I'm happy to see many of my teammates win, and I proceed confidently up to compete. Perhaps too confidently as I slip in the mess on the floor, covering my clothes and allowing ezperalta to win. I walk over to the chair which is already covered in various messes and do my best to wipe it off before I sit down, but it still soaks through my pants. Suddenly I feel a plop and then a rush of lumpy wet curry pour over my head and down my back, soaking my shirt. The smell is awful, and I walk back in shame, curry dripping off of me. Still, at least we're ahead now.
NotKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 10:07 PM   #383
BabyGirlJade

Round two sees me once again up against dandushma. "If only we were playing battleships" I chuckle to myself. He's a lot stronger and faster than me, and he races ahead with his missing word. I keep scrambling around to find mine, and I suddenly hear a roar of laughter from the audience. I look up, and see that he has proudly slapped the word "TANU" onto the board. Inspired by my opponent's error, I quickly grab the word "TUNA" and place it next to it, confirming my victory.

I almost feel sorry for dandushma, as he slowly walks over to the chair. But then I remember the cream pies and cherry gunge from the last round, and suddenly, the feeling of sorry disappears. I gladly pull the lever, sending a stream of sloppy, thick tuna mayo all over him. He looks over at me, and I can't help but giggle.

The round doesn't really go our way, but even though we're behind, it's very close.

My PM Dares-

Cum Tributes
Old 06-21-2017, 12:43 PM   #384
dandushma

For the second game I see myself going against babygirljade again for sloppy word find. The word is tuna and I do NOT want to be covered in that! I sprint as fast as I can to the board and slap my word on it. Feeling pretty good, I fail to see why the audience is pointing and laughing at me. When I turn around I realize I got the word TANU! It's too late now as I am guided to the chair for my horrible fate. I try to plead with puppy eyes but it clearly fails as I see the level being pulled on me. Mayo and tuna rain on me, making me gag at the vicious smell and consistency. I feel gross and humiliated thanks to babygirljade but at least our team is winning now. Now I'm looking for revenge!
Old 06-21-2017, 07:02 PM   #385
Novagunger
Distinguished Member

The next game is target practice. First up on the hot seat is ilovemess wight naughtyboy throwing. His first throw is a miss. The second one hits the outside ring. The last one is a bullseye dumping custard on her. They change places and she throws at him, her first throw is a miss. The next one goes wide for another miss. Her last one is another miss.

Up next is Sillybitch in the hot seat with Yipyupyop throwing. His first throw goes wide for a miss. The next one is and out side ring hit. The last one is a bullseye dumping syrup on her. They swirtch places and her first throw is a direct hit giving him a honey shower as revenge. The next throw is another direct hit this time it's bean that come pouring down on his head. Her last one hits the mark dumping mayo on him.

Up next is Samk7675 in the hot seat and Tjlakin throwing. The first throw is a miss. The next one is a outer ring hit and the last one misses. They switch places and the first throw hits the outer ring. The next one misses and the last one is another wild miss.

Babygirljade takes her place on the hot seat next with dandushma throwing. The first throw is a miss. The next one connects dumping stewed tomatoes on her. The last one is a miss. Now it's her turn for revenge as her pounds home dumping mustard on him. The next one connects again to shower him in relish. but the last one is a miss.

Last up is ezeperalta212 on the hot seat and notkevin throwing. The first throw hits the outer ring just barely missing the bullseye. The next one hits the other side of the bullseye for another 100 points. The last throw hits it dumping chili on her. Now it's her turn to throw she just misses the bullseye but scores 100 points for an outer ring hit. Her next throw misses for no points. And her last throw hits the outer ring again.

So Blue adds 188 points bringing them to 3100 and Red adds 1700 bringing them to 3150 so it's a tight game right now. I need everyone to pick a number 1-10 for tomorrows game and you can't pick the same number as another player.

dislikes piss

What is this signature..
Old 06-21-2017, 08:12 PM   #386
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

For round 2 it is messyword find. watching each round before me. I notice the area getting pretty slick. I want to race but I decide to slide my feet through the nasty mess and it pays off as my opponent has an epic fall. I am satsified as I find the word this time, not wanting to deal with gross curry again. I gladly grab the bucket and pour it over him. happily watching the smelly mess cover him. I walk back, caarefullly on my messy feet and see target practice is the next game as the teams remain neck and neck. Watching as some of my teammates do better then others. Looking at the scoreboard we are in the lead. I really want to separate myself with a great contribution to expand our lead and so my name isn't in anyones mouth if I am on the losing team yet again at the end...
I take my seat, crossing my legs. nervously bouncing them as I watch the curry mess of a man throw at the target. Hoping he is distracted by his smell. He hits the outer ring twice in a row, each time I flinch a bit. hoping he is off the mark with his final throw but he isn't. I close my eyes as chili rains down on me. soaking my hair in thick sauce and meat chunks, my shirt soaked and all over my shorts and thighs. I am so annoyed, as I get up to switch places. crowd laughing as I try to drain some from my hair stupidly. My hand is now slick as I try to hit the bullseye but I fail. Really wanting revenge but happy I atleast picked up some points to bring us to a virtual tie. Hoping nobody is annoyed that I lost the lead that was built.

for the 4th round I take seat number 2 as the game begins

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 09:07 PM   #387
NotKevin

I watch as our team slowly loses our lead, and know I have to do well or we'll fall behind. The smell of the curry coating my hair and clothes makes it hard to focus, but I eventually manage to hone in on the bullseye and dump chili on my opponent. As I take my seat, I hope she won't be able to return the favor. I flinch as she nearly hits the bullseye, but fortunately I become no more messy than I was to start.

I pick seat 1 for the next round.
NotKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 10:12 PM   #388
BabyGirlJade

For round three, I continue my ongoing battle with Dandushma. As we walk over together, the strong smell of tuna mayo coming from him is slightly off-putting. I go first, hoping his aim is as bad as his spelling. No such luck, as after a miss first time, his second throw pings into the target. Before I can react, sloppy tomatoes are dumped all over me. I wipe them from my eyes, just in time to see his third throw miss.

It was now my turn. I lined up my first throw...PING! I giggle as poor Dandushma gets coated in bright yellow mustard! I regain my focus, and PING! This time he gets covered in relish. My third throw is a miss, but overall it's a 2-1 victory to me. I take my seat back with my team to watch the rest of the round, by the end of which we're just 50 points behind.

I choose bucket number 7.

My PM Dares-

Cum Tributes
Old 06-22-2017, 09:24 AM   #389
dandushma

It's my turn to get some revenge on the target practice round. Babygirljade is sitting under the target and I'm ready to cover her. My first shot is a miss but my second one dumps saucy stewed tomatoes all over her! Unfortunately my third shot is a miss and I have to switch places.

I sit under the target, nervous about getting more humiliated but my fears heighten as I hear a loud PING before I'm covered in gross, heavy mustard. Before I even have time to wipe my face, another PING sends a rain of relish. I've been left looking like a gross hot dog and with the previous mess from before, I smell disgusting and my revenge was undermined.

We still have the lead but barely I'm not doing the worst on my team, but I could be doing better. I choose bucket number 3.

(Also, I think there was an error with adding the points or maybe a typo. Nova you said the blue team got 188 points but before this round they were at 1300? That has to be a typo)
Old 06-22-2017, 11:10 AM   #390
Yipyupyop

I go for bucket number 6

LIMITS: drinking/eating poop and pee, public, hidden public,
family/friends, pain and pics or vids

Spoiler:
Hey know you opened this spoiler you need to give me a pee dare and a messy dare

PM me for a dare that i have to do

PM DARES
Yipyupyop is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk