Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 06-02-2017, 03:10 AM   #1
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

Nuclear Orgasm bank.

There are times when online play can be inconvenient. When a Dom is not online or available. When a sub has a certain itch.

As such I decided to trial an "orgasm" bank for my girls. By completing tasks and gambling, they earn orgasms which they can use when I am not available to give permission. They were determined, through the month of May, to raise this to a staggering 1000 orgasms. As they were so hard working and diligent, I allowed, and even aided them in achieving their target - going so far as to award the final 35 orgasms required as a present.

However, they were warned that the month of June would see it much harder to earn orgasms for their bank, and much easier to lose. While I am happy that they achieved their goal of earning 1000 orgasms, it is a vast and frankly ridiculous number. I expect the bank to shrink considerably over the coming months.

As such, they are no longer completing tasks to "win" orgasms. They shall be given tasks instead to save their orgasms.

Every week (beginning 12th June) I shall remove 100 orgasms from the bank. This is massively unfair, I know. As such, in the week before, I shall set a series of 7 tasks here. Each task completed allows for up to 10 orgasms to be saved, points given for how well the task was complete, and how good their report on the completion was. As such if both girls complete all 7, they will not only save their 100 orgasms, but will earn 40 more. This is unlikely, the tasks will be designed to be difficult, my girls can expect to lose a lot of orgasms. Reports shall be posted on this thread.

The first 7 tasks are as follows.
  1. Spend a day wearing someone else's underwear.
  2. Say something innapropriate to a stranger.
  3. Write the word "SLUT" on your body in a visible place. Wash it until it fades but is still readable. Allow someone to see.
  4. Eat one meal hands free from a bowl on the floor.
  5. Go to a small store and buy 1 large cucumber, 1 pack of condoms 1 bottle of lube. Nothing else.
  6. Be naked in someone else's house. (Not the bathroom.)
  7. 24 hours where you cannot go to the bathroom in the same place twice.

Though the tasks are listed now, only tasks completed 5th to 11th of June will be counted.

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!

Last edited by AbusiveMaster; 06-02-2017 at 03:46 AM.
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AbusiveMaster for this post:
Old 06-05-2017, 09:56 AM   #2
Heart
getDare Succubus

Heart

I guess it's time to start doing this list.

In Relationship: With Someone Not on getDare
Sister of: CentralHigh2010

In Service to and in relationship with Just_Aiden always and forever <3
Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 01:37 PM   #3
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartfun View Post
I guess it's time to start doing this list.
*Sighs* if we must....
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 01:17 AM   #4
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

Oh you don't have to. I can just remove 100 orgasms every week from your bank.

Old 06-06-2017, 11:23 AM   #5
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbusiveMaster View Post

Write the word "SLUT" on your body in a visible place. Wash it until it fades but is still readable. Allow someone to see.
Eat one meal hands free from a bowl on the floor.
24 hours where you cannot go to the bathroom in the same place twice.
Top two done and the bathroom one in progress. I'll wait until I have done all the ones I can and post one full report, Sir. <3
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 06-06-2017 at 11:28 AM.
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 06-08-2017, 10:21 AM   #6
Heart
getDare Succubus

Heart

I started one task and did another task. I'm hoping to attempt all seven.

Old 06-09-2017, 02:53 PM   #7
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Eat one meal from a bowl handsfree on the floor.

This was probably the most difficult task for me out of all seven, (that I completed, anyway) as not only do I have issues eating in front of people, but AM also decided that I was going to video 10 minutes of pet play. Originally they were seperate tasks but after I sent him the first videos -if you can call them that, one was just over a minute and one was about 12 seconds before I collapsed in giggles- he agreed Aimee and I could combine the pet play with this task to make the pet play easier for us as we both hate it so much.

Pet play is extremely close to a limit for me. Well, limit inducing feelings. So we rarely participate in it. So I was sort of glad I could combine it as I knew the meal would take up a lot of the 10 minutes, if not all, as I had no inspiration whatsoever for it. On the short videos I originally sent all I did was meow a bunch of times and peek up over the pillow at the camera before giggling.

I also knew that AM would be more likely to give points for a messy meal as I hate messy play. So for my meal I added gravy to it, which got all over my face. Anyway, I put on my pink pet collar and stripped naked and put my meal on the floor before setting up the camera on my phone to record and hitting start. The first few bites I wasn't thinking too much of it as because I had only just started to eat the food was still near the top of the bowl and so I didn't have to...go looking...for it. But all too soon I couldn't reach the food without my face going down fully into the bowl.

Every so often I would peek up at the camera and meow, fighting giggles every time I did so. Soon I could feel the gravy on my chin and nose so I licked my hand and then sort of pawed at the gravy to clean it like a cat would. I felt soooo silly and I just wanted it to be over already, it was at this point I really started to hate both tasks and I started to wonder why I didn't just skip it as all tasks were optional. But I'd already started and I did have the pet play to finish and I did want to get Aimee and I points. So I forced myself to continue, all the while in my mind thinking when is this going to be over.

I didn't finish the full meal as I was full before I did so, so when I decided I had had enough I cleaned myself and meowed a few more times and then hid my face behind the bowl to hide the gigglefit that was starting again as I stopped the recording. When I looked over the video it was 9 minutes and 6 seconds, and as AM knew how difficut I had found the pet play he allowed it to count as my 10 minute video. I was so soo sooooo glad I didn't have to do it again, I think I would have cried!

Write the word "SLUT" on your body in a visible place. Wash it until it fades but is still readable. Allow someone to see.

This was much easier than I expected....at first. I wrote “slut” on my left hand in bright red pen and then washed it until it was faded but still readable, before heading out to the shop. I picked up a few things I was out of and made sure to pay with my left hand, but I'm not sure if the guy serving me saw it or not. I could feel the blushiness starting though and as soon as I was aware I was blushing I started to blush more and couldn't wait to get out of there. I swear, I hate that I blush so easily! I then headed into the next shop and again paid with my left hand. This time I'm fairly certain the woman serving me saw it as I got quite a funny look from her which made me want to die. I forced a smile and a “thank you” and made my way back home, still blushing the entire time.

Be naked in someone elses house (not the bathroom)

I waited until I was at my ex's house for this one and he had called out for an appointment he had. As soon as he left I stripped naked and was so blushy even though I was alone. I completed this task during my time of month so I was a little concerned about the naked part...down there...and mentioned this to AM. He allowed me panties provided I went to a window and waved.

So I made my way into the kitchen and went over to the window and waved. I videoed and sent the wave to AM and told him I wanted to die already. I then decided while I was there I would do some cleaning as my ex has some health issues so I may as well help out while there. Only he always has all the blinds at least half up the window and AM had already said I wasn't allowed to close them fully, so rude!! As I was washing the pots someone walked past the window and I ran back inside to the living room, with my heart beating so fast, even though I wasn't entirely sure if I had been seen.

After calming down a little I started cleaning the living room and every time I went near the window I rushed by it as fast as I could, I really didn't want to be seen! It would have been very difficult to explain if someone my child knew saw me and mentioned it to him!

It was getting closer to the time I knew he would return home so I decided to go and have a quick shower before doing the school run. I was also doing the bathroom task this day so when I got in the shower I peed once there....and then scrubbed it clean quickly before finishing up my shower.

24 hours where you cannot go to the bathroom in the same place twice.

I attempted this task on two seperate days as the first attempt I made around 12 hours or so but then I needed to poop and no way was I doing so anywhere other than the toilet. So I decided to wait until I was at my ex's for this task too, as I would then have two different bathrooms for the majority of the day.

I started this task around 11am and my first trip was to the ex's bathroom as shortly after I needed to poop. I was hoping to last a little longer than needing to use the actual toilet almost immediately after getting there. I also didn't like to be pooping in someone else's house!

The second time I needed the bathroom was the time I mentioned in the other report where I used the shower and then scrubbed it clean. I didn't need to pee again until a few hours later but I now had two problems. One- Time of month and I wanted to save the actual toilet in case I needed it again and two- school was out so I wasn't alone anymore.

The bathroom is the only door with a lock on it and I knew I would need that later so I had to think quickly where I could go. So after making sure I would be left alone for a minute or so I quickly ran outside into the backyard and peed there, listening so intently for any approaching footsteps. I don't think I have ever willed myself to pee so fast.

The next time I had to use the toilet, I was a bit sad I hadn't been able to save it a little longer but it wasn't too far off bedtime so I figured I should be able to complete it without any more problems this time. Only then I suddenly needed to pee soo much more than I usually do! So the next pee was in the kitchen in a mop bucket which I quickly cleaned out after use and then I needed to pee AGAIN before I got in bed! So the last pee before bed was done squatting in the bath.

I was hoping that I would be able to last until the 24 hours were over after waking in the morning but there was no way I was holding it and the only place I could think of half asleep was in the bathroom sink, sort of squatting over the sink and carefully balancing myself trying my damn hardest not to fall.

Which didn't go all that well as I wobbled a couple of times due to being half asleep still. But finally the next time I needed to go over 24 hours had passed and I could use the bathroom normally again!

This was the second hardest task for me solely because I had to do it during the time of month. I was grossed out every single time I didn't use the toilet as normal and cleaned myself and any instruments so throughouly afterwards. I'm pretty sure I scowled in disgust to myself every single time.

Spend a day wearing someone else's underwear.

The only option I had here was my ex's. Which grossed me out. We're not really friends, we're just civil and help each other out if we can due to the fact we're going to be stuck in each others lives forever. And although some people think he's still in love with me the feeling is soooooo not mutual! So I wasn't too impressed with my option here and when I grabbed some of his underwear I was scowling and muttering to myself about how gross this was going to be. Then I laughed about how it used to be something I would do quite often out of choice and now I really didn't want to do it this time.

Anyway I took my own underwear off and put his on and although I wasn't too impressed with the task I did notice that they were so much bigger on me than they used to be, so I was glad about that as I find boxers really comfortable but rarely ever wear them because, well, I'm female and buy female underwear.

After a while it didn't bother me so much and eventually I stopped thinking about and now the day is over and I'm going to get back into my own before I go to sleep. Ignoring my original revulsion because of the fact it was an ex's, this was the easiest task for me.
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 06-09-2017 at 04:08 PM.
Old 06-11-2017, 12:21 PM   #8
Heart
getDare Succubus

Heart

1.Spend a day wearing someone else's underwear.
2.Say something innapropriate to a stranger.
3.Write the word "SLUT" on your body in a visible place. Wash it until it fades but is still readable. Allow someone to see.
4.Eat one meal hands free from a bowl on the floor.
5.Go to a small store and buy 1 large cucumber, 1 pack of condoms 1 bottle of lube. Nothing else.
6.Be naked in someone else's house. (Not the bathroom.)
7.24 hours where you cannot go to the bathroom in the same place twice.

1.Spend a day wearing someone else's underwear.
I had asked SlutPuppy to send me a pair of her panties to wear sadly, they didn't come in time although, they should have been here by Tuesday. AM has given me permission to do this task when they arrive for half credit, which is super sweet of him, as I did the hard part! I asked someone to send me their panties! I would have had no problem wearing them for the day.

4.Eat one meal hands free from a bowl on the floor. I was not excited to do this task, as this is actually something we decided to use as a punishment for me when I was eating fast food too often, and I had avoided this punishment like the plague. However, I always try to do my best in challenges and I had owed AM a pet play video anyways so I decided to do the task. I put on really cute cat ears headband and drew little whiskers on my face, I made a bowl of cinnamon roll oatmeal and ate my oatmeal like a cat with my hands behind my back licking the oatmeal up. I really had to get my head down in the bowl in order to get my tongue to reach the food. The oatmeal got all over my chin. I also got a hair in my mouth during this process (AM called it a hairball!) I made sure to show him my chewed up oatmeal in my mouth (that was his favourite part)

7.24 hours where you cannot go to the bathroom in the same place twice.
So I'm not super shy about most things I'm pretty outgoing and not too bothered by much but let me tell you how shy I am about bathroom stuff I'm the girl who turns on the sink water in the bathroom so no one knows I'm peeing. I have a super hard time doing a number 2 anywhere but my house, I like to pretend like bathroom stuff doesn't happen. This task was also a task I didn't really want to do but Thursday I decided too.
I woke up and held my pee as long as I could, I figured the less I had to go the less places I had to go. Finally, I felt like the pee was up to my eyelids, I had to go I couldn't hold it anymore. I went in my shower the warm pee trickled on my leg gah was I disgusted I even moved my leg several ways in order to get it not to touch me, I took a very long shower after it.
I then went out to brunch with my bestie and used the public bathroom, I hate using public bathrooms, I think I may have preferred my shower!
The third time I used the bathroom, I used my house toilet nothing exciting there.
The fourth time I used my downstairs bathroom sink before my date. this was just silly.
I had planned on peeing outside after my date however it was late and ended up tired and going to sleep. I'm not too sad I didn't pee outside as I hate pee tasks and the shower was warm and icky and I had already had enough of this task (this was my least favourite task of them all)
I really really really really really really disliked this task and am so glad bathroom control is something so far that we do limitedly

3.Write the word "SLUT" on your body in a visible place. Wash it until it fades but is still readable. Allow someone to see.
5.Go to a small store and buy 1 large cucumber, 1 pack of condoms 1 bottle of lube. Nothing else.
2.Say something innapropriate to a stranger.

I decided to do these three tasks together as I thought they all fit nicely. I had written slut on my hand and rubbed it off but made sure it was nice ande visible.
I headed to the store and grabbed the cucumber first then walked to the aisle with the lube and condoms. It worked out well as I needed some new lube anyways I made sure my hand was visible to those in the aisle and once I grabbed the lube and the condoms I walked around the store a bit to get the full effect of people seeing me, I also wore my favorite little pink bimbo dress and did my make up a bit more make upy than my normal. I got in line there was an middle aged women in front and behind me in line and they could see all the times nicely displayed in my hands and also the lady in front of me was turned starting right at my hand she didn't take her eyes off of it! I actually thought she was going to say something. They had opened up a new cash register next aisle over so they moved me to the new cashier's line. The cashier was kind of grumpy they started off his shift with a drawer with no change it in it and I think he was stuck working later than his anticipated shift. He rant up my items, he did make a little face. I made sure to pay him with cash and used my hand with the writing so there was no way he could miss it. I then told him if it made him feel any better I could assure him that my night was going to be rougher than his. I felt a little awful saying it but he laughed so I made his day I felt like a huge slut but hey it happens. The safe thing about this task is I knew he was over the age of 18 and I avoided children . over all, I actually found this task fun and thought I did a really good job at it, ( I got a little wet too)

I guess now it's time to see what AM thinks of the above reports. hopefully I get enough points to not lose too many orgasms as I really like them. Thinking of orgasms I am going to go have one from our bank

6.Be naked in someone else's house. (Not the bathroom.) I actually went to a very sweet dinner party and was naked in multiple bed rooms of their house HOWEVER as this was not meant for the task (although it was a lot more exciting) I pulled off getting changed in a bedroom with two my kinky girl friends at one of their houses, this part of the report isn't very exciting as I have no issue being naked in front of people, but I wanted to make it so it was done purely for this report and I didn't have very many opportunities as I am out a lot but very rarely at someone else's house.

Last edited by Heart; 06-11-2017 at 12:41 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Heart for this post:
Old 06-11-2017, 03:21 PM   #9
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

This went better than I had anticipated. The tasks were designed to be difficult, designed to make you not to them. And yet you both went above and beyond my expectations, completing 11 tasks between you and it should have been 12, but for an issue with the postal service.

I am going to assume that the underwear task will be completed and reported on as soon as life allows. And I can't really fault much in either the tasks or the reporting of them. As such, I am forced to give you 118 points in total, you each lose a point for lack of proof in one task. Which means instead of losing orgasms, you may add 18 to your bank.

Given this unexpected state of affairs, I am going to make the next round of tasks more difficult still. I shall have a new list waiting for you at some point in the next 12 hours.

Well done, my little shits, I am proud of you both.

Last edited by AbusiveMaster; 06-11-2017 at 03:24 PM.
The following user says Thank You to AbusiveMaster for this post:
Old 06-11-2017, 10:58 PM   #10
NonexistentFish
Distinguished Member

Bwahaha, wow.

Watch them pull off the next tasks too...

Dares welcomed. I have no supplies.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
NonexistentFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 02:34 PM   #11
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by NonexistentFish View Post
Bwahaha, wow.

Watch them pull off the next tasks too...

Well we are both good with whatever he throws at us (read: stubborn)

Just a quick note to anyone following: Both AM and I have some personal stuff going on at the moment, so he is going to leave this weeks tasks and post more for Aimee and myself from Monday.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 06-19-2017, 03:51 AM   #12
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

Since my girls are - unusually - both shaven this month, the first of this weeks challenges will be easier.
  • Duct tape underwear overnight. Each girl will duct tape her pubic area securely and remain in her 'panties' for no less than 8 hours. This includes sleeping in them. As well as the panties, my girls will also fashion a tight and restrictive bra from duct tape to be worn for the same period.
  • The broomstick challenge. Each girl will place a pole behind her back, holding it in the crook of her elbows, and continue about her daily business. The task is judged over when the broomstick drops. The minimum time which will be scored is 1 hour. The maximum 4.
  • Maid duties. Dressed in an appropriately slutty manner (of the girl's choosing) one room of the house shall be cleaned thoroughly and completely top to bottom.
  • Hold and explode. Each girl will drink no less than 1 pint per hour without visiting the bathroom. Each girl will hold until she can hold no more. Points will be given based on the duration of holding and the manner in which they ultimately release.
  • Ball-halla. Each girl will place 30 marbles, pebbles or similar objects in a bowl. A second bowl will be placed no less than 10 feet distant from the first. The girl shall then tie her ankles together, leaving no more than 4" of slack, and cuff her hands behind her back. One at a time, the marbles shall be transfered from one bowl to the other without using her hands.
  • Delivery blues. Each girl shall collect a home delivery from their front door while wearing nothing but a robe. The robe shall be allowed to fall open while taking delvery of the item.
  • Vaginart. Each girl shall use her vagina to create a work of art. The manner in which she does so is entirely up to her. Artworks shall be publically displayed in an appropriate online location.

Tasks shall be completed and reports posted by midnight my time, Sunday 2nd July.

Last edited by AbusiveMaster; 06-22-2017 at 02:13 PM.
Old 06-29-2017, 01:35 PM   #13
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I'm not sure if I will get chance to do any more as I will have family with me soon, so these are my reports so far. If I get chance to do more I probably will, but I don't expect to be able to.

Ball-halla.

I don’t have marbles so after speaking to AM he agreed I could use lego. I grabbed two bowls and then counted out 30 pieces of lego and placed them all in one bowl and put the empty bowl on the floor in the dining room before taking ten large steps backwards. This put me in the living room and as the task didn’t state that the bowls HAD to be on the floor and I knew it was going to be a struggle I moved the couch slightly and placed the full bowl on the top of the couch.

After securing my ankles with rope I started videoing the task on my phone and then attached my handcuffs to each hand behind my back, which took longer than usual as I kept missing the slot on one side. After finally getting them on and locked properly I bent over and picked up the first piece of lego with my mouth and started hobbling towards the empty bowl.

After the first one my ankles were already hurting and I wondered if I had tied the rope too tightly but decided I was good enough to continue, so I hobbled back into the living room and grabbed the second piece of lego with my mouth and returned, still hobbling, to the bowl in the dining room and squatted down so I could drop it in.

I managed another one before my ankles started to numb very quickly, letting me know I had indeed tied the rope too tightly so after I had placed the third one in the bowl I returned to the living room and sat on the chair, before hitting the safety latch on the cuffs to remove then and untied and retied the rope a little looser this time. After cuffing my hands behind my back again I was ready to take the next one to the bowl. Because of the very limited movement space and the squatting down to drop the lego pieces into the bowl it wasn’t long at all before my thighs started to ache. I considered jumping instead of hobbling but laughed so much when my boobs bounced so hard it felt like they were smacking me so I stopped that and didn’t try that way again. Big boobs are a nightmare for exercise!

So back to hobbling it was and by around the 7th piece I was tired, grumpy and beginning to sweat. This was much harder than I thought it would be and I wanted to give up as soon as I started sweating. I hate sweating. And with my hands cuffed I couldn’t even wipe it from my face or back. Yuck!
I told myself I would get halfway and see how I felt then, so back and forth I went, hobbling into and out of each room, collecting the lego pieces with my mouth and squatting down every time to drop it into the waiting bowl. When I was halfway there I felt like I was dying. My ankles hurt from the rope even though it was looser now, my thighs hurt from the slow careful squats so I didn’t wobble or fall over, sweat was still steadily coming off me and I knew it was going to get worse the more I did.

When I went for the 16th piece I managed to hit the button to turn the fan on in the living room without uncuffing my hands and I stood in front of it for a few seconds. It was absolute heaven! After the fan had cooled me off a little I continued collecting the lego and it seemed like I was never going to finish. Several times I counted the remaining pieces on each trip back, sure more were appearing as I was in the other room because this was never ending!!

Finally, I was down to just five pieces left and I thought I was going to collapse, I was so exhausted. I am not an active person so this was twice as hard as it should be and I again considered stopping. I’d done 25, surely 5 pieces left wasn’t too bad? But…despite wanting to die from exhaustion I knew I could push myself a little bit more. I didn’t want to. But I knew I could. So I managed another one…and another….and another…until all five were done. I’d managed to drop 28 of the 30 pieces into the bowl, two had bounced off the others and landed outside of the bowl.

I could have tried to get those two in but as I had tried to bend down while restrained this way and toppled right over before starting I chose not to. I then removed the cuffs and rope and stopped the recording and promptly collapsed on the chair in front of the fan drinking a half pint of water in one go.

Maid Duties:

I don’t own anything particularly slutty so I wasn’t sure what to dress in for this one. Then recalled I have a school girl outfit so I dressed in that with black heels and decided the kitchen would be the room to clean. (mostly because that would take the least time as it was already pretty clean.) So after dressing in the outfit, backless knickers and heels and almost falling over on the way to the kitchen-I hate heels soooo much I cannot walk in them at all!) I placed my phone on the side hit record and started cleaning. What followed was 43 minutes of cleaning first the worktops and under all the appliances, then a few pots, then the windows, woodwork, doors and floor, all while singing Little Mix songs. I cannot sing to save my life. So I laughed to myself when I realized what AM was in for when watching/listening.

To clean the windows I had to climb onto the worktop to reach (yes I am tiny!) which resulted in AM being able to see up the skirt and as the knickers were backless…. well he had a very, very good view. *blushes*
When I went to jump down from one side to go to the other side of the window on the other side of the sink I wobbled as I came down because of those damn heels, even when I was sliding just from a washer back to the floor. Did I mention how much I hate those things yet?

I moved the phone around with me as I went so it could all be recorded and I didn’t realize until watching it back that the times I am near the phone my singing got VERY louder and that made me very blushy when watching/listening to it. It was strange doing the cleaning this way, not only for the heels but because I never wear skirts or dresses but always wear pants. I own exactly one skirt and I think I have worn it willingly of my own accord once in five years when it was very hot. So I was extremely aware I was showing not just my butt when bent/leaning over but my legs and stomach too as the top is extremely short and that made me self-conscious the entire time.

When I had done everything but mop and remove any rubbish to the outside bins I checked out the window and it was still very much daylight so I paused for a moment wondering if I was brave enough to go into my front yard dressed like this. I’m still not sure how I managed it but somehow, I got myself out of the front door to the bins dumped the rubbish in and rushed back inside. It was only two or three feet away from the front door but it felt like I was out there for an eternity. When I came back in I mopped the kitchen floor, did a quick scan of the room and decided I had completed the task well enough.

Hold and Explode:

I hate bladder control so much. I can never hold for very long; my bladder has just not been the same since childbirth. I don’t think it ever will. So bladder related tasks are always high on my very disliked tasks. My first attempt was pitiful even for me, I lasted a measly two hours and was very unhappy with that. So after confirming with AM we could redo tasks in the allotted time frame I decided to have another go.

I started at 3pm, making sure to start on the hour so it was easier to keep track of the times to drink and decided to drink 125ml every quarter of the hour. The first hour was easy as I had waited until I had just peed immediately before starting so it didn’t really affect me too much. The second hour got a little harder and I wondered if I would last just two hours again or even less this time.

I tried to keep myself busy whilst remembering to drink in the hopes it would take my mind off it but by the time the second hour had finished I already needed to badly pee. I watched TV for the next 90 minutes or so, being sure to drink enough as I watched and by the time the show had finished my stomach was hurting, I could feel the pressure on my stomach and bladder and I was finding it difficult to concentrate on anything but the need to pee.
I managed to last for another thirty minutes when I decided I couldn’t last any longer. I had wanted to last longer but as it was double my first attempt I decided I was content enough for this to be my final attempt and the one submitted for the task.

Now I just had to decide where to pee since points were being given for the manner of releasing. Outside? No, too easy. My back yard has a 6-foot fence around all of it and while it makes me aroused to have to do it there it doesn’t embarrass me anymore. Front yard was a massive no as it was still daylight and the possibility of far too many people/neighbours/kids being able to see so it would have to be somewhere in the house. Obviously not the toilet, that would give zero points. I briefly thought about in a bottle or sink, but decided those weren’t very embarrassing either.

Eventually I settled for in the bathtub, first sniffing around the bath like a dog would and then peeing in it while on all fours. The pee coated my legs hands and feet and was gross and every time I thought I had finished I then peed a little more. I think I peed for 90 seconds altogether.

After I finally finished peeing, I then sniffed at it, again like a dog would, before climbing out and cleaning myself up. While the way I went to pee doesn’t embarrass me to a huge amount, the pet play aspect included was very difficult for me to do, as that is not one of my kinks and a soft limit. Probably even harder than the holding part and any of the tasks completed so far.

After cleaning up and dressing I sent the video to AM and was extremely glad this task was over with. I wish I could have lasted longer with the holding part, but with the amount I was drinking combined with a weak bladder I think I did okay with a four hour total.

Delivery Blues:

I was unsure if I would go through with this task as not only would I be so shy and nervous I also didn’t want to bring unconsenting people into play. Then I remembered that the guy who delivers takeout from the place I order from has in the past made rather suggestive comments/openly and obviously looked at me when I have been in revealing tops. So I figured I could order food and if it was him that brought it I would do this task…..if I didn’t chicken out first.

So after the food was ordered AM decided to add in some extra meanness and make me strip naked and hump the arm of the couch while waiting for it to arrive, so that I was flushed and smelled like sex when it did. While we waited for it to arrive AM teased and tormented me and had me repeat a mantra while humping that made me super blushy and hide my face in my arms so that he couldn’t see how red I was.

All too soon I saw the car pull up and I threw on the robe and went to the door ready for when he knocked. I was so so sooo nervous and I still wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to go through with it. Then the knock came and I took a deep breath and opened the door. As we exchanged pleasantries I took the food from him and as he handed me the bag with drinks in I allowed the robe to fall to one side. I have no doubt he saw everything but he didn’t say anything, just finished handing me the bag and told me to have a nice night with a big grin on his face. I pulled the robe back over and also made no mention of it and told him “you too, thank you” and closed the door.

As soon as the door was closed I focused on my racing heart and knew my cheeks were bright red and as I returned to AM he asked me “Did slut let the robe fall open?” to be told “Well I am dying right about now, so what do you think?” After I had managed to calm down a little I was extremely surprised I had managed to go through with it- I still am, actually. A few years ago I would never have been brave enough to do something like that and even now I can’t believe that I was. And yes….it made me even wetter as I did it and as I thought about it afterwards…
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 06-29-2017 at 05:44 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 06-30-2017, 06:26 AM   #14
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Vaginart:

I had no clue what to do for this one. My skin is extremely sensitive and I am allergic to a shit ton of things so creating something on my pussy would have been really risky/difficult to find things I wouldn't react to. So I googled "vagina art" in the hopes of getting some ideas. I didn't get any ideas.

So I eventually decided to draw a flower with a marker that was inside my pussy. After finding a blue marker I slid it inside me and got a sheet of paper and knelt down and opened my legs as wide as I could so I could actually hit the paper with it. Do you know how difficult it is to draw like this? I laughed so hard at the end result. I don't expect to get any points at all for this as it's so bad but I thought the result was amusing.

Get a rule from me here.

Old 06-30-2017, 02:19 PM   #15
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

On the bright side, it isn't any worse than your stick figures.

Though on it's side....

Last edited by AbusiveMaster; 06-30-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk