Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-18-2017, 12:39 PM   #1
Domguy6341

Default Shower challenge for girls

You need a group of atleast 3 girls for this, set chairs in your bathroom and take shower curtain off of the shower, each of the girls must choose if they will be in the audience nude or clothed, nude will give you 20 points, clothed until your turn will get you 5,

Points will equal spankings, at any time during a girls shower a audience member may tell the showerer to stop and what they will spank, pussy or ass, if pussy the girl turns twords the audience and spreads legs 2.5 feet apart at the feet, and puts hands on head, the girl must then choose which audience member to look in the eye, and maintain eye contact so the spammer can do her work without interruption.

POINTS ARE FOR YOU TO SPEND ON OTHERS

If ass the girl turns away and puts hands flat on wall, and bends until calves are flat against outside wall, the spanker may then do the deed

Each pussy slapping costs the spammer 2 points, each ass is 1 point, but one point is a spank on each cheek

The implements are
Hand: points as stated above
Wood spoon: 4 points for pussy, 2points for stroke on each cheek
Thin cutting board: 3for pussy, 5points for a stroke on each cheek

Feel free to comment a system for guys if you are into that, or a modification to include bathing suits for the girls

You may also Kik me if you have questions, comments, concerns or just want to talk to me or my sis: jamieselena

Last edited by Domguy6341; 06-18-2017 at 01:28 PM.
Domguy6341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 01:30 PM   #2
LucyB
getDare Devil

Ya, good luck with this one. It sounds like all participants have to be in the same room? Not likely you'll even find enough people in the same country, let alone willing to participate. But like I said, good luck.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 01:49 PM   #3
Domguy6341

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyB View Post
Ya, good luck with this one. It sounds like all participants have to be in the same room? Not likely you'll even find enough people in the same country, let alone willing to participate. But like I said, good luck.
More meant for a group of friends, I have one and we do stuff like this and are always looking for ideas
Domguy6341 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
girls, shower