Old 06-14-2017, 02:50 PM   #1
order284

Default Randome284 cum reporting

This is a place where randome284 is be required to report details every time her owner tells her to cum.

master to randome284.
order284 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to order284 for this post:
Old 06-14-2017, 05:54 PM   #2
randome284

Default Cum Report #1

I was in the bathroom, finishing tending some cat scratches. I checked my phone, and saw the message to cum.

I closed the medicine cabinet and put my phone down. I preceded to take off my shorts, followed by my panties, before sitting down on the closed toilet seat. I got into a comfortable position and began to mastrubate.

I started off by gently running my fingers over my clit, quietly moaning at the touch. I slid my hand over my whole pussy, closing my eyes before bringing my hand to my mouth and licking my middle and index fingers.

I ran my hand over my pussy again, this time sliding in my two lubricated fingers. I started off slowly, pushing them in, and pulling them out. My fingers started to go faster, and my breathing started to get faster too, after a minute or two of this.

When I was this far in, I lubed up my other hands fingers with some saliva too. I started to rub my clit some more. My breathing got heavier, my pussy was tingling, screaming at me to release. And I did, savoring the pleasure from when I came.

Thank you for the order, Master. I hope you enjoyed my report.

Limits: Lots of stuff.
randome284 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to randome284 for this post:
Old 06-18-2017, 01:22 PM   #3
randome284

After I got your command to cum, I didn't let any time go to waste. I locked my door. I then grabbed my hairbrush, the one with the long handle, and flopped onto my bed. I took of my shorts, which were followed by my panties.

I was already in a horny mood after reading some of your sexy writing, and immediately began rubbing my clit. I took a minute to savor the wonderful feeling of my fingers against it.

I lifted my legs over my head and spread them as far as they could go. With my brushs handle, I began fucking myself, after sucking on it for half a minute. It was great, imaging that you were the one fucking me and I was sucking on your cock.

I fucked myself while rubbing my clit for a few minutes, building up speed in the process. After another minute, I knew I was close. I shut my eyes and moaned at the wonderful feeling as I came.

Thank you for the order to cum, Sir. It was great. I hope you like my report.

Limits: Lots of stuff.
randome284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 01:34 PM   #4
order284

Good girl.

You can get your legs that high? Might have to take advantage of that some time.

master to randome284.
order284 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk