Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-20-2018, 02:04 AM   #1
SairaB

Default Help Me Be Better Than My Current Self

Hi all,

I am Saira, an 18 year old girl who is a virgin. I have never masturbated because I didn't know how to do it properly. I haven't inserted anything into my vagina or ass ever. Most of my friends have already done these, and now I feel left out.

So I want to be better than now, and I need your help for that. Please tell me what all I should do. It can be anything, from inserting things to corner time and line writing. You can also tell me what to wear for the day (specify date) and how to sleep for the night.

Thank you all ♥

Female Slave Market
Remaining Debt: 75

Limits: Pics, Permanent, Public, Scat

Likes: Line writing, Corner time, Bladder Control, Simple Bondage, Nipple Play, Clothing Restriction
SairaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:52 AM   #2
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

well guess ill start off by saying 18 and havent done anything sexually damn
would be nice to fuck you as thight as you are then :P but ok as for a dare i hope hidden public isnt an issue if it is let me know and ill think of something else for you

21 of march or if its too cold pick a warm day but you do have to do it on a day you go to school dress in a thight top and a short skirt but no underwear or bra and whenever your sit down you are to sit on your bare bottom

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to darkness991 for this post:
Old 03-20-2018, 05:28 AM   #3
SairaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness991 View Post
well guess ill start off by saying 18 and havent done anything sexually damn
would be nice to fuck you as thight as you are then :P but ok as for a dare i hope hidden public isnt an issue if it is let me know and ill think of something else for you

21 of march or if its too cold pick a warm day but you do have to do it on a day you go to school dress in a thight top and a short skirt but no underwear or bra and whenever your sit down you are to sit on your bare bottom
Hidden public is fine.

It's already hot here, so I will do it on 21st March. But skirts are not allowed in school. Only full pants even for girls. Strict rules.

Female Slave Market

Likes: Line writing, Corner time, Bladder Control, Simple Bondage, Nipple Play, Clothing Restriction
Old 03-20-2018, 06:18 AM   #4
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SairaB View Post
Hidden public is fine.

It's already hot here, so I will do it on 21st March. But skirts are not allowed in school. Only full pants even for girls. Strict rules.
hmm ok yeah then it doesnt really work so ill edit it a bit your not allowed any underwear or bra's untill sunday and on saturday you will have to go to a public place in skirt and thight top go to a mall or something and sit in a couple of stores (min 3) with your bare ass on the seating if your daring go to a shoe store and try on a pair

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 10:47 AM   #5
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Hi all,

I am Saira, an 18 year old girl who is a virgin. I have never masturbated because I didn't know how to do it properly. I haven't inserted anything into my vagina or ass ever. Most of my friends have already done these, and now I feel left out.

So I want to be better than now, and I need your help for that. Please tell me what all I should do. It can be anything, from inserting things to corner time and line writing. You can also tell me what to wear for the day (specify date) and how to sleep for the night.

Thank you all ♥
Ok.... here are some rules for you:
  1. You will only sleep naked.
  2. You will only take showers, no use of the bathtub.
  3. You will only shower with cold water, as cold as possible.
  4. You must let evaporation dry you up.
  5. Whenever you are at home alone, you must be naked.
  6. You are not allowed to get into the bathroom for anything except washing your hands.
  7. Whenever possible, you must be commando, my rules, in my signature. That probably means whenever you are not in school.
  8. You must only use the (any) toilet if you have obtained express permission from someone here.
  9. Whenever you do use a (any) toilet, you would go as when you are eating (described next), crawl in reverse so that your rear is over the toilet, and then go.
  10. Whenever you eat/drink, this is how:
    1. Naked.
    2. On fours, your knees and elbows.
    3. Out of a bowl on the floor.
    4. A butt plug with tail on your rear end. If you don't have this, and cannot purchase one, I will tell you how to make it. If you are scatting, you are obviously not required to wear a butt plug.
    5. Your knees at least 30 cm (1 ft) apart.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 10:51 AM   #6
SairaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Ok.... here are some rules for you:
  1. You will only sleep naked.
  2. You will only take showers, no use of the bathtub.
  3. You will only shower with cold water, as cold as possible.
  4. You must let evaporation dry you up.
  5. Whenever you are at home alone, you must be naked.
  6. You are not allowed to get into the bathroom for anything except washing your hands.
  7. Whenever possible, you must be commando, my rules, in my signature. That probably means whenever you are not in school.
  8. You must only use the (any) toilet if you have obtained express permission from someone here.
  9. Whenever you do use a (any) toilet, you would go as when you are eating (described next), crawl in reverse so that your rear is over the toilet, and then go.
  10. Whenever you eat/drink, this is how:
    1. Naked.
    2. On fours, your knees and elbows.
    3. Out of a bowl on the floor.
    4. A butt plug with tail on your rear end. If you don't have this, and cannot purchase one, I will tell you how to make it. If you are scatting, you are obviously not required to wear a butt plug.
    5. Your knees at least 30 cm (1 ft) apart.
Thank you.
I Will follow these for sure.

Female Slave Market

Old 03-20-2018, 11:13 AM   #7
sockless74
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sockless74

I'm going to take the no bra and no underwear instructions a little further and say that you should be going without them all of the time. Even at school. The only time you should wear them is if someone asks you to wear them for a task or a sexy photo or something like that.

In addition, go sockless as well and get an ankle bracelet. Many girls overlook their feet and ankles, but you can make them look very cute by doing those two things.

You also need to learn to masturbate. I suggest posting a dare where you leave it open for 1 week and ask people to tell you how long to masturbate. Each person may add 1 minute per post and they must wait for someone else to post after them. You will add up all of the time they have given you and that is how much time you must spend masturbating every week from now on.

If you don't do it already learn how to apply makeup and do so daily. Also start painting your finger and toe nails.

Start a journal here in your blog where you keep track of your progress and write your thoughts and feelings down. This if for you to look back at the changes that have happened to you and for others to follow your progress.
[email protected]
kik:
sockless74

Seeking a female sub/slave:
43/M/Master seeks 25-45/female/slave or sub in Lehigh Valley area, PA

Try my dare! TIME to go commando!

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits
My Toys
sockless74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 11:18 AM   #8
Everill
getDare Devil

Some sleeping rules
  • You must be in bed by midnight
  • You must sleep naked
  • You must sleep with your ankles tied together and your wrists tied together
  • You are only allowed blankets or duvets when it's below 15 degrees C (60 F) in your room
  • You must be blindfolded

Other rules
  • You must edge once after getting up in the morning
  • You must practice anal for 10 minutes daily (fingering's fine)

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 11:21 AM   #9
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Thank you.
I Will follow these for sure.
Great.

I just noticed that I posted rule #6 incomplete. Here it is again, the way I meant it:

You are not allowed to get into the bathroom for anything except washing your hands, without getting permission from a anyone at GetDare (except you, of course).

Finally, I will add one more rule to you:

Report on how it goes back to this thread (it is more humiliating to you than if by PM, and more fun to more people) daily for 2 weeks.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Old 03-20-2018, 04:10 PM   #10
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Write 300 times, by hand: “I SairaB am a very naughty girl that deserves this writing punishment.”

Write neatly and number every line.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 12:53 AM   #11
SairaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockless74 View Post
I'm going to take the no bra and no underwear instructions a little further and say that you should be going without them all of the time. Even at school. The only time you should wear them is if someone asks you to wear them for a task or a sexy photo or something like that.

In addition, go sockless as well and get an ankle bracelet. Many girls overlook their feet and ankles, but you can make them look very cute by doing those two things.

You also need to learn to masturbate. I suggest posting a dare where you leave it open for 1 week and ask people to tell you how long to masturbate. Each person may add 1 minute per post and they must wait for someone else to post after them. You will add up all of the time they have given you and that is how much time you must spend masturbating every week from now on.

If you don't do it already learn how to apply makeup and do so daily. Also start painting your finger and toe nails.

Start a journal here in your blog where you keep track of your progress and write your thoughts and feelings down. This if for you to look back at the changes that have happened to you and for others to follow your progress.
Okay ill start following these as soon as possible

Female Slave Market

Old 03-21-2018, 12:54 AM   #12
SairaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Some sleeping rules
  • You must be in bed by midnight
  • You must sleep naked
  • You must sleep with your ankles tied together and your wrists tied together
  • You are only allowed blankets or duvets when it's below 15 degrees C (60 F) in your room
  • You must be blindfolded

Other rules
  • You must edge once after getting up in the morning
  • You must practice anal for 10 minutes daily (fingering's fine)
Can u specify what I use to tie myself and blindfold?

Female Slave Market

Old 03-21-2018, 07:31 AM   #13
Everill
getDare Devil

Ribbon or leather cuffs (if you're willing to spend money) would probably be best as metal and rope and be uncomfortable and leave marks.
A cloth or regular blindfold can be used but you can also buy a head harness which has a blindfold and also a gag (again if you're willing to spend money)

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Last edited by Everill; 03-21-2018 at 07:38 AM.
Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 12:11 AM   #14
SairaB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
Ribbon or leather cuffs (if you're willing to spend money) would probably be best as metal and rope and be uncomfortable and leave marks.
A cloth or regular blindfold can be used but you can also buy a head harness which has a blindfold and also a gag (again if you're willing to spend money)
I'll use a ribbon for cuffs and a cloth for blindfold.

Female Slave Market

Old 03-22-2018, 06:13 AM   #15
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
I'll use a ribbon for cuffs and a cloth for blindfold.
Ribbon! I can't beleive I had not thought of that!

Ribbon is sure strong enough that can hold you fast and uncomfortable the whole night, yet weak enough that, in an emergency, you can easily overpower it and get free...

Still, with ribbon you leave some pretty nice marks.

Sounds like the perfect rope for safe bondage games!

Thank you.

Quote:
No, don't wear a ankle bracelet like a looser, becoming one. Don't do that!

Wear two identical ones, one on each feet!

Besides, get two kitten bells and attach them to each ankle.

Quote:
Great idea, sockless!

Post a link to that thread here as soon as it is open, from your signature. This will give it maximum exposure.

Quote:

Make sure you also post your weight daily and your height monthly. It is a common know rule normal people abide to that "Though shall not ask any girl how much she weights". So, I want you to always keep us updated. Every morning when you get up, go to the bathroom first to pee and scat as needed, weight yourself, and then post it to a thread you have started for that purpose. Link to it from your signature.

You may to keep that info in your blog, but I believe that that would go against GD rules, so check first. If you do so, make a new blog post daily, and keep a category for that purpose, such as "My Height & Weight".

Make a thread where you will post all your reports from GetDare, weather from other threads, by PMs, or otherwise from GD. Link to it from your signature, and from anywhere else that demands you to make a report in another location. Post the link in that other location and your full report here.

You will link to your blog from your signature, put the timestamp off your last report on your signature.

Advertisements
Kink Talk