Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-20-2017, 12:56 PM   #1
PacifierGirl

Default Miss Lucy's Slaves

Authors Note: Right, this is my second crack at a GetDare story. My first was a bit too weird and I don't think it clicked with people and I didn't really enjoy writing it - it was too serious and that's not what kink's about! Kink is fun and that's exactly what I'm going to try to channel with this story. The basic prospect of it is that it's a series of short stories about a Mistress playing with a variety of subs - usually quite extreme fantasies that no one would ever do in real life, so this is your way of experiencing them! d:

The stories may link together over time, so keep your eyes open for references or other things! Any suggestions can be posted but I can't promise that I'll use them all, or any for that matter unless they're really good as I do have a general idea of what sort of stuff I want to write about.

- - -

1. Max (Part 1)

Max had met Lucy on Tinder. It had felt natural to him, a local girl who just wanted someone for a little hook-up. He couldn't believe his luck, to be honest. The 20 year old was starting to think he was on track to being a virgin for life and his two years on the dating app had proven unsuccessful until this point but the beautiful brunette had graced his day with a swipe right.

The two had been talking for a few days, just getting to know each other when Lucy had sprung on the idea of kink to Max. He wasn't sure, it wasn't something that he had ever thought too much about but his penis did the talking for him as he replied that he enjoyed rough sex and being slightly dominating, expecting that that was the answer she was after.

It wasn't. She replied with a smirking emoji and asked how he felt about being on the other side of the foot.

This really confused the penis. He wasn't sure if he had ever thought about it but the more he did, the more the thought of this skinny, 18 year old girl standing with her heel pressed against his naked arse excited him. Maybe he did have a submissive side.

A week passed and that's how he felt himself sitting in Starbucks, nervously checking behind him - waiting for Lucy to enter. Part of him was doubting it - what if she wasn't even real? A prank designed to humiliate him? Just as the prank started to seem like the most likely option - a familiar girl entered the cafe. She was shorter than Max had expected.

"Hello, cutie," she smiled, wearing a white crop top and a beige skirt. Large black sunglasses covered her eyes and a bag of a similar colour to her skirt was slung over her shoulder.

"Hi," he spoke out, coming out way more nervous than he had anticipated.

She laughed, "nervous?"

He nodded, "It's my first ever date."

She scoffed, "A date? Is that what you think this is?"

"I thought-" his response was far too quick and it set Lucy off in to a bit of a laughing fit.

"Oh, you thought right - I just like making you squirm. Get used to it," she smiled, the most glorious smile that Max had ever seen. "So, let's get some coffee and then we'll talk."

Max was never a Starbucks person. Far too... trashy for him. He was more of a sit in and play video games type of person. That was behind him, though. That was virgin Max - not this Max.

"What will it be?" the woman at the counter asked, slightly older than what Max would've expected from a Starbucks cashier but a job was a job.

"Um, just a coffee," he smiled, nervously.

"Right," the woman paused, "What type of coffee, exactly?"

Lucy seemed to appear out of nowhere right at his side, a gleeful smile on her face. "Oh, you'll have to excuse my friend - he's a virgin and hasn't ever left the house."

The woman seemed even more confused by this, "Right... and?"

Minutes later, the two were sitting at a table in the corner of the cafe - cups in front of them.

"I want to make this clear," Lucy said, immediately after the two sat down, "I'm not after anything long-term. I make it clear that I'm just after hook-ups but guys always think that when I meet them it will change their minds and I will love them so much that I'll stay with them forever. It's not happening."

Max nodded, "Just a hook-up, got'cha."

Lucy smiled, "Next point usually gets the guys running. I don't want you to be my equal. I want you to be mine and I mean mine, you will do whatever I say once we get to mine. Anything."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

Max looked at his penis. "Any advice, boy?" he whispered to it.

"Sexy girl," the penis whispered back.

Max nodded, "I'll do anything."

Lucy pulled down her sunglasses, exposing her beautiful, crystal blue eyes as her face lit up in to a radiant smile. "Good boy. Well let's finish these drinks and then head back to mine."

- - -

Lucy's car had been much more exciting than Max had ever expected from a girl her age. He didn't know much about cars about all but it was a shiny, sporty looking convertible. Had he managed to get himself a rich chick? This was the gift that just kept going.

The drive to her house was also far longer than he had expected. He had expected some place in the city, maybe a student flat but they went pretty far out in to the countryside - with Lucy singing along to songs on the radio that Max didn't quite know the words to. Eventually, they pulled up outside the biggest house that Max had ever seen.

"You live here?" he gasped out in shock.

"With my parents, but they're away on trips like all the time," she grinned. "So it's all ours!"

"Great!" Max grinned as he opened the car door.

Lucy grabbed his arm, she was rough. "You're not leaving the car like that. Clothes off. Now!"

Max's eyes went wide. There were no other houses around, they had been down a long country road to even make it here and it was a dead end. There was no one around but the thought of getting naked outside felt so taboo to him. The hesitation was noted.

"You said you would do anything, don't tell me you wasted my time," she huffed.

Max nodded. He had, he couldn't let her down. Besides, this was her chance - maybe his one chance to finally get the virginity gone. Once he'd done it once, surely it would be easier from here on out. Without another word, his shirt was off, leaving just his bare chest.

"Now the pants."

The pants came off, the hesitation showing but Lucy did not comment on it. Now he was sitting in her car in just his boxer shorts and socks.

Slowly, he pulled the socks off and then, even slower, he took the boxer shorts off - leaving just his very hard penis. It wasn't the smallest penis in the world but it certainly wasn't the biggest and Max could sense that Lucy found it just the slightest bit amusing.

"Now leave them in the car and follow me," she said, not even stopping to smile. It was like she had done this before. She got out of the car and started walking to her door. He chased after her.

"On your hands and feet, slut," she barked as he stepped out of the car on two feet.

"Sorry," he grimaced as he got down on to all fours and crawled over the stones on the driveway. It was a little sore but he was running on pure sexual adrenaline at this point.

She was waiting for him at the door, holding it open for him.

"Wipe your feet... and hands," she smiled as he crawled in. "Stay on all fours, puppy."

Max did as he was told, keeping his balance as he wiped the dust from the stones off of his hands and feet on the fluffy doormat. The interior of the house was huge, a staircase was the main focus of the entrance but there were rooms branching off at all directions. Her family was definitely loaded. His eyes were quickly averted to something in the middle of the room.

A black cage, about the size of him when he was on all fours.

"I had it custom-built," she smiled, "Figured you'd look cute in it. Besides, I have some chores to do quickly, that I need to get done so I figured I'll just leave you here for a bit while I go and sort those out?"

"Really?" Max was a little surprised. This girl knew how to play.

She scowled, "of course, silly. You told me you'd do anything for me - so what's twenty minutes of waiting? Now get in the cage!"

He hesitated for a second before crawling straight in to the cage. He couldn't move once he was in, it was that cramped. She slammed the door shut behind him and he heard the click of a lock.

"I lied about the twenty minutes," she spoke again, in a sing-song voice. "I might be an hour or two. Have fun!"

WHOREible Bitch, that's my name!
I may be a redhead, but I'm blue team and proud!

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
PacifierGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to PacifierGirl for this post:
Old 06-20-2017, 05:19 PM   #2
Vodin30
getDare Devil

So far so good, I enjoyed reading it and could picture it in my mind as I followed along.

a few little typo errs but I was able to smoothly glide over them like they weren't there at all.

Looking forward to the future installments

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 04:18 AM   #3
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome start to this story, thanks.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 06:10 AM   #4
person7

really enjoyed it and i cant wait to see where it goes

likes : crossdressing, public/semi public, humiliation, bondage, orgasm control, sissy shopping

limits : gross things, family and friends, pain, illegal

kik me at: assertedplane8

My Sissy name is Josie!
person7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 06:33 AM   #5
Wardishydra

Incredible start. Keep it up!

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 09:54 AM   #6
PacifierGirl

Thanks for the positive words so far! ^^

- - -

1. Max (Part 2)

Max wasn't sure exactly how long he waited before he started to become pretty certain that she was taking more than an "hour or two". Time dragged, there was no clock in her little foyer and he could barely move due to the cramped nature of the cage. His best clock was the biological clock of his need to pee and it didn't feel like too long before that urge was taking a centre stage in the issues he was facing.

"Lucy?" he yelled out, hoping she would respond. "I need to pee."

There was no response. He tried again, louder.

"Lucy!"

Nothing. He swore at himself, this was such a mess. How long had he been in this cage now? Surely more than two hours. Then again, time tended to drag when you could do nothing but sit in silence and await your abuser to return. More time passed before he tried yelling again, again to no avail.

Then he started the counting but that just made it more painful. He counted for a whole 40 minutes before he decided that he had definitely waited longer than she had said. His urge to pee now could be described as nothing less than desperation and a part of him wondered if this was what she wanted - for him to piss himself like a naughty dog in his cage.

Could he really bring himself to do that?

...Did he have a choice? He had to pee and it's not like his tiny cage came with it's own en-suite toilet.

Closing his eyes, he tensed the needed muscles and felt the warm trickle of pee down his leg as it ran on to the base of his cage, trickling over the edge of the cage and on to the floor.

Within seconds, Lucy appeared at the top of the stairs.

"What the fuck did you do that for?" she scowled, racing down the stairs, "My parents will kill me if they find out someone's pissed on my floor!"

Max was lost for words, "You locked me in here for hours, what was I meant to do?"

"Hold it!" she cried out, "You've only been there for 90 minutes - I told you that I'd be two hours, you freak!"

Max was getting angry and upset now. This had not went to plan at all. "Well can you let me out then? So I can go..."

"I don't think I will."

His heart doubled in beats per minute. "You what?"

She came right up to the cage and pressed her face against the bars. "This isn't my house. It's an old couple who have been away on holiday for the past week. They're due home in about two hours. Wouldn't it be funny if they came home to find a naked boy in a cage?"

Max's eyes widened in horror. "Wh-What? No way!"

She laughed, an almost evil laugh as she pulled away from the cage and lifted up her mobile phone, pointing it's camera in his direction. "Say cheese! Your Facebook page will love this."

Max tried to cover his face or hide himself but he couldn't even raise his arms in the cage. This was awful. "Please," he begged, "what have I done wrong?"

She just smiled as she turned away, "You're a man."

As quickly as she had appeared as his saving grace, she was gone and suddenly his time limit felt very real. Max had to get out of this cage. He shoved his body against the bars, rocking the cage back and forward but nothing would budge. His back was to the lock, his arms pressed against his sides but not enough room to reach around to it.

He tried desperately, putting every muscle fibre that he possibly could in to it. If ever there was a moment for adrenaline to kick in and save the day, it was now.

Yet, no matter how much he struggled - he couldn't do it.

He, again, had no idea how long he struggled for but eventually he resigned, slumping down in to a mess of tears as he accepted that he was going to have to face the humiliation. Not only that, but his phone, his wallet and his clothes were all in that bitch's car anyway - even if he did escape the cage, how was he going to get home? He was in the middle of nowhere.

Time went by and he continued to struggle to escape. His back ached from being down on the ground for so long and he was just about to give it one more go when the door swung open and a middle-aged man and woman walked in to the room.

The two didn't notice him at first, being more focused on something else but when they did - they gave a very audible surprise.

"Mother of God!" the woman shrieked, at the sight of the boy, naked and crying in a piss-filled cage.

"Who the fuck are you?" the man barked, slightly more aggressively than his counter-parts.

"There- there was a girl, she tricked me in to doing this," Max tried to explain, fighting tears.

The man didn't seem impressed at all. "A girl? A loser like you isn't allowed anywhere near any girls. I'm calling the police..."

"No!" Max yelled out, "Please, I didn't know I was doing anything wrong... she said this was her house!"

"Tell that to the police," the man responded, more calm now, as he began to dial the numbers.

"Wait, Harold," the woman replied, her voice sounding more relaxed now. "Why do we need to tell the police about this?"

Oh thank God, Max thought to himself. Some sense.

"Brenda... he's in our house..."

Brenda smiled, "I'm sure he can make it up to us... I've always wanted a pet."

Max felt his penis shrivel up as the older woman glanced in his direction and gave a very familiar feeling smile.

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
The following 2 users say Thank You to PacifierGirl for this post:
Old 06-21-2017, 07:04 PM   #7
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Very good new part. I especially like the twist around whose house it is. Looking forward to more.

Old 06-22-2017, 01:02 PM   #8
PacifierGirl

So, as mentioned before - parts of the story will link together and they may not be in chronological order! There are a lot of hidden things going on so keep your eyes open for clues or references to past/future events. d:

- - -

2. Jack (Part 1)

Jack wasn't quite sure why he felt such an attraction to the advertisement, he'd seen thousands like it before and had never felt so... excited to apply. The advert was from an 18 year old dominatrix, referring to herself as "Miss Lucy". Jack had known he was submissive for a very long time, well before he was legal to actually do anything with it.

The girl in the advert was so pretty. Eyes that you could see your reflection in, an innocent and sweet face but a face that you just knew had a whole host of secrets. He found himself filling in an application form - glancing over the various plans that she offered.

There were all sorts of scary, extreme stuff: get knocked out by Miss Lucy, have your social life destroyed by Miss Lucy, have Miss Lucy rob you blind. It was all pretty crazy stuff - but one of them stood out as seeming far more sane, and interesting, to Jack than any other option.

Quote:
Become Miss Lucy's Little Princess! For just $30 per session, have Miss Lucy completely transform you in to the woman that you've always craved to be. Prepare to be humiliated, little girl.
Jack wasn't trans, certainly not. He hadn't ever worn women's clothing, either, but just seeing the ad made him curious. Maybe he would like it? Within minutes, the application was submitted and he awaited a response. He told himself that she was surely very popular and he would probably never even have his application looked at.

Yet, just 24 hours later - he had a message waiting in his inbox.

Quote:
Greetings Jack,

This is Miss Lucy. I see you are interested in the prospect of becoming my little sissy for a day. If you are sure that you are interested, please meet me at the attached address tomorrow at noon, sharp.

Terms and conditions are attached and by meeting me, you agree to all of them. I'll expect payment there.

Love,
Miss Lucy
Jack couldn't believe his luck. He was over the moon, finally - his first ever real Dom to sub relationship, after all of these years of preparation on GetDare, he was ready for the real thing. Hopefully she wasn't too soft on him, he wanted someone who wasn't afraid to go hardcore...

- - -

Jack arrived at the address slightly more nervous than he had expected himself to feel. An apartment building in the middle of the city.

"Well, I'm not sure what I expected from someone on hooker wages," he mumbled to himself as he wandered in to the grotty lobby. There was nobody at the desk so he made his way up the stairs. He was heading to the top floor - hopefully he would find her there and this wasn't just an elaborate set-up.

Four flights of stairs and he reached the door mentioned in the email. The black door had a note on it, "Enter, Jack". With a nod, he opened the door slowly.

The room was completely empty. No furniture in sight, just a room with a bathroom to the side.

"Lucy?" he called out, in the dark room, reaching for a light switch.

His hands found one and the light flickered on. There was no one there. No one in the bathroom, the home was empty. Empty, bar a note on the desk - addressed to him.

Quote:
Hello again, Jack,

I don't actually live here. Don't worry, I own the apartment - I wouldn't make you break in to anyone else's house. I'm not that mean.

I also own the pretty pink dress that is in the chest of drawers below this note. I would appreciate it if you brought it to me. Put it on and bring it to me at the address on the back of this paper.

Lots of love,
Miss Lucy
Jack raised his eyebrows, feeling his throat dry a little. This was a far more extreme than what he had expected and when he turned to see the address - he was even more shocked to discover that the real address was on the other side of the city. How the hell was he going to get there?

He pulled open the drawer to reveal the dress. It was more frill, than dress - the most girly, pinkest incarnation of anything that Jack had ever seen. He looked it up and down for a second before deciding no.

"I can't do this," he shook his head and left the room, returning home without the dress or the letter.

- - -

A week had passed and Jack had almost forgotten about his semi-encounter with his first ever Dominatrix. That all changed though, when his phone lit up on Sunday night and his eyes widened in horror at the notification.

"Lucy Shell has sent you a friend request."

He didn't know a Lucy, let alone a Lucy Shell but the first name immediately rang out to him. What did she want?

He accepted the request and was greeted immediately with a message.

"Do you really think you can just let me down like that?" the message read, "Listen, faggot. You have 24 hours to be at my place in that dress or your whole Facebook feed is going to know that you're seeking out Mistresses to sissify you."

Jack felt sweat drip down his face, "You can't do that. That's blackmail - I know my rights."

"Oh, silly Jack. I know exactly how to play this game, I've been playing it far too long. Now, you can either play along or I'll ruin your life. I've done it before, on many, many occasions. I'd hate to have to do it again."

Jack looked at the message and swore. What had he got himself in to? Head in his hands, he knew he had to make a decision - play her game or let her humiliate him on Facebook. There had to be another way. Some way that he could give himself the advantage...

"I'll be there," he replied.

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
The following 3 users say Thank You to PacifierGirl for this post:
Old 06-23-2017, 04:29 AM   #9
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome update. Love this story. Can't wait for the next chapter

Old 06-23-2017, 08:10 AM   #10
Buttboi

Thumbs up

Amazing story so far please keep going with it!!!
poop, family, extreme public, messy,

Kik: Dikboi
CB: Buttboii
Snapchat: buttboii

26-Male
Buttboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 03:14 AM   #11
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

really enjoying this story, hope it dosent stop

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 12:42 PM   #12
PacifierGirl

Don't worry, story isn't dead or anything - just haven't been in the mood to write these past few days (:

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
The following user says Thank You to PacifierGirl for this post:
Old 06-24-2017, 07:18 PM   #13
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Hope your mood improves soon, loving the story.

Old 06-25-2017, 05:39 PM   #14
Wardishydra

Can't wait for new updates!

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 11:37 AM   #15
PacifierGirl

2. Jack (Part 2)

"Right, time to think of a plan," Jack thought to himself as he looked at the Google Map on the screen, in front of him.

He would have to get from Point A to Point B and he had no idea what the best way of doing that was. He couldn't walk, it would take him at least an hour and he needed to minimise time outside in the dress. The bus? That seemed like an awful idea, while he was minimising time - he would also be concentrating himself on to a few people, increasing chance of harassment.

Then, finally, an idea clicked. He had it, everything that he was going to do to take down this crooked Mistress. If he turned up at her doorstep, he was prone to even more abuse under threat of blackmail and there's no way he could take that. He had to win.

It wasn't going to be easy.

His hands shook as he reached for his phone and dialled his best friend's number. He heard his breath heavily as the beeps of the dial-up rang out in his ear. "Kathryn, this is going to sound really bad but I need your help with something..."

- - -

Kathryn couldn't stop herself from giggling as Jack climbed in to her car, looking extremely cute in his little pink dress.

"Just drive," he blushed.

She nodded her little, round head and suddenly her car was off. "Are you really ready for this?" she asked him, "It's a bold plan, I don't want you getting hurt."

Jack gulped, "I know, but I think it will work. I just need you to be ready, okay. Give me the signal when I can act."

Kathryn nodded, "We're going to get this bitch. That said, you do look very cute in that dress of yours."

"Stop it."

With a laugh, she turned her head to admire her pretty little sissy. A second later, the two lurched forwards as they smashed in to the car in front.

"KATHRYN!" Jack yelled out, more in anger than fear for his friend. The two looked fine, admittedly both terrified.

Kathryn's eyes were wide in horror. She had crashed, no way... The black SUV, in front, had its doors shoot open and a very angry man came storming over towards the two. "Here we go," Kathryn groaned.

"What the fuck!" the man yelled out, as Kathryn got out of the car. "Watch where you're going, you stupid bitch!"

"Calm down, we'll get this sorted out..." she responded, her voice trembling.

Then the man spotted Jack and the anger turned to laughter. "Well, isn't that cute! A fucking piece of sissy shit ruined my car!"

"Leave him alone!" Kathryn scowled, shoving the man.

"Hey!" the man shot back towards her and grabbed her, holding his head close to hers.

Jack rushed out of the car, being very conscious of how cold it was in just the dress. "Get off her!"

The man laughed and did as he was told, instead facing up to Jack. "Oh yeah? Want a go, faggot?"

"Just fucking exchange insurance details, I've got no time for this shit."

His response was met with a punch to the face and Jack felt himself to the floor. "I said, do you want a go, faggot?"

Jack was in so much pain, his eyes were filled with tears. "No, no, please."

The man laughed, and grabbed his phone - taking a quick snap of Jack on the ground. "What a little girl. Wait until this goes on Facebook."

- - -

With Kathryn's car out of commission and not much time left in the day to make it to Lucy's house, Jack found himself running across town - not bothered too much about who saw him. The occasional car honked at him and he could tell that everyone he ran past was looking at him.

He was past the point of caring, he just needed to get this done. It was going to be risky now, he would have to stall for longer - give Kathryn a chance to set-up but the plan had to go ahead. It had to.

Eventually, he arrived at the house he needed to be at. Waiting at the door was a familiar figure, one he recognised very well from a webpage.

"You left my apartment ages ago," she responded, "What took you so long?"

Jack found himself stuttering, "It's a long story."

Lucy laughed, "Well, sissy, it's just like our night then. It's going to be a long one."

Jack smiled. It would be for one of them.

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
The following 2 users say Thank You to PacifierGirl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk