Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 05:42 PM   #211
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
With the 72 hour time thing expiring just shy of the time wunnolf could do this she will have to opt out this time. Posting what she did was a risk and if she hadn't wunnolf would be posting now with no one knowing about it. Yet as it stands wunnolf had to let sire know her plans for Friday later today and therefore can't do this as she has friends coming over that night.
Sorry sir Sam. It will have to be at a later date.
It's perfectly OK
I would say that "technically" you are not committed anyway because Marv claimed before your claim materialized.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 04-11-2017, 05:44 PM   #212
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Asher, I will have succeeded or failed in 54 hours, probably 30 or less. I am sure that your planned time frame will be after any period that I can use.

In fact I did other things know of it but I could calculate a closer expiry time for myself if you wish. It would be less than 54 from now.
Needed to know a few hours ago. It won't work for wunnolf now.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
Old 04-11-2017, 05:46 PM   #213
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Quote:
Needed to know a few hours ago. It won't work for wunnolf now.
I am so sorry for that. I thought it was almost clear in my original post that I had to do it soon or not at all - and that your claim could then proceed. Can we fix it?

I only claimed because I had to or miss out. My plan was to post here and to PM sir sam just a few hours or even minutes before my attempt - as a surprise for sir sam.

Marv

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 04-11-2017 at 05:48 PM.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:08 PM   #214
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I will send a PM when I know I am going ahead.
As for the time - previously up to 60 minutes a few times, so more than double.
It's really upto you, but indeed, IF you send pm or post about when you do you can be assured I will think of you.
If you do, please do about 6hrs in advance. I am in NY timezone now and during work I only check gd about every 3 hrs.

Quote:
And counting to chill out a bit? That's too long a period. I might probably count breaths from time to time just to get into the relaxation of the rhythm, but that's about it. Are you challenging me to not do that?
Well,,.. challenging,.. yes.. but it's up to you to accept or not.
Counting "from time to time" is perfectly OK to me.
Last time however you counted to "estimate how far you would be". Again,.. it's fully up to you, but i am indeed challenging you to let go of that final piece of control.

Quote:
Are you getting warm thinking about these long periods of standing quietly?
Are you getting warm thinking about these long periods of standing weary?
Are you getting warm thinking about these long periods of standing bored?
Are you getting warm thinking about these long periods of standing wondering...?
Not sure whether you intend to ask real questions or that you are just "stating" these. But, I like to consider them as real questions and answer them.

The answer on all of them is "yes", "yes" in the sense:
Getting warm thinking about these long periods of having someone standing quietly for me.
Getting warm thinking about these long periods of having someone standing weary for me.
Getting warm thinking about these long periods of having someone standing bored for me.
Getting warm thinking about these long periods of having someone standing for me.

Handing out cornertime is a big like of me (you can check my profile, >>I have an old blog on that here<<)

You may like some background
I often have "live" cornertime with my pet (cornertime is also a like of my pet). I order her to stand in "some position". She does normally NOT get a timer. Time stops when I send her a message over chat and she hears the "ping".
I will normally be present at my computer during the whole time of that. In other cases I delibarately get off the computer. Once i drove home from work during such stand. I always tell my pet whether I am present or away. If I am away i tell her what i do. Driving home from work i did once and that was very hot.
Sometimes I allow my pet to stop only when she gets 3 messages in a row (ping-ping-ping). Then it is very hot to send only 2 messages. I may end it by sending 2 messages, wait 5 seconds and then send the last message.

So,.. yes!!! I get warm of that!

It is probably very weird. You may know that i do text-play with my pet only >>read my blog on that<< so I really see or hear nothing from that.
But then... i guess not more weird than a grown-up man or woman standing voluntarily for that long.

Last edited by sir sam; 04-11-2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:08 AM   #215
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

130 DONE
Report to follow in a little while.
The following user says Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 04-12-2017, 09:23 AM   #216
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
130 DONE
Report to follow in a little while.
A big thankyou!
I already send you a pm with more personal response.
I know this was fricking hard for ypu.

Pretty sure report will follow. Take your time.

I will update my signature when back from work.

Old 04-12-2017, 07:56 PM   #217
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

I had a crazy day -- but what do you expect when you spend the morning with your nose pressed against a wall? I will try to keep this short (I have a reputation for long and detailed reports!) but it will not be.

First, I was not sure up until this morning just which day I could do it, and then timing was a bit of a choice, if and when other things were done. But it was on!

So I got ready and set two timers (good thing too!). Had food and water, bathroom break, OK. Clothes off. Set for 2:10:10 (130 minutes + 10 seconds to get in position) and clicked both timers.

To the wall and place nose against, lean head forward and rest with arms behind back and feet comfortably apart. Fine.

Now let me say that at a meeting or class I am the guy who does not sit still. I pick a seat near the edge so I have room to rustle around a bit. I don't go to movies because sitting still for 2 hours is not on my list of fun. So this would be a challenge. I knew this at the start and I was very worried about it. What would happen when I got restless - when my body would want to move all on its own?

For a while I thought about a couple of erotic stories I am going to write up: sorted out possible details and endings, and that was good. Then I noticed that I had not closed all the windows - there was one open and that was enough to make a draft where I was standing. I was getting cold. My hands were feeling it the most, so from then on I just changed the way they gripped each other very often, to cover different parts. I thought that at least the cool was better than warm and stuffy, which would knock me out!

I suppose it was after that I moved into the "middle" zone.

I don't know how much time this was, but I was getting restless. I shifted my feet regularly - this way and that way. Never perfect, but always good just to move. When it got too much I would try to just chill out by counting breaths. 100 at a time. Is that 5 minutes or so - doesn't matter. I have lots of time to go no matter what. I did that a few times, with breaks in between. I could hear traffic on the street. One time it was truck(s). Hmmm. What else is going on?

This was getting long - I was moving about a lot. Nose still pressed on the wall though. I did try changing the way I held my head. Did that a few times as I went along.

What else could I think about - this was long and I was sure I was nowhere near half way. Could I last? I was just beginning to get the need to move, it would be worse - much worse. At last I tried picking up each foot in turn to flex my legs - that helped a lot.

Wait - I heard the building heating system come on. How long does it run? How often has it been on? I figured 5 minutes, and again in 15-20 -- maybe? So how long had I been there? That suggests maybe 40 minutes if it was on once before, but maybe 30 to 60 or more. Hmmm. The analytical mind always ready to go to work.

Aagghh - no place is comfortable to just stand still. Legs twitching in various places. Arms moving to different behind-the-back positions and with the chill I started to bring them around to grip my chest from time to time. Shift feet, change hand grip, concentrate on being as still as possible. Once in a while shift head. Nose feeling smushed.

Was I bored, I wondered? Too worried and trying to hard to stay still, but getting bored. Count breaths again, try to calm down. Then I remembered sir sam challenging me not to count - not at least to estimate time. So I tried making lists of things by the alphabet. First: Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo.... Then animals, then something else I don't remember. Some letters harder to do. Time passed. Legs fidgeting around.

The heating again? What did it mean? I decided that it would come on 6-8 times while I was there, if I noticed it every time. It wasn't really a measure but it kept the boredom away. And I had to move.

Suddenly I noticed my arms were swinging out to the sides and stretching! I didn't do that, they just went. It felt great! Was this breaking position? Too bad. It was done. And time went on. Feet together, apart, back again. Bend knees for a minute. Do whatever felt different over and over. Nose smushed and not happy about it.

Was this nearing the end? No idea! I was sure it was past half way - 65 minutes - but how much? Wait and twitch. Shrug shoulders for the Nth time. Shift feet. Too worried about not making it to be bored into a stupor. I worried about that too. AH! Suddenly my head shook, shoulders shrugged and legs flexed for a split second - like my body just twitched itself. Heating comes on again.

Getting to the end. (I hope!)
Constant discomfort - I refuse to call it pain. This is the end - at least I hope it is. But how long to the end?? No clue. I am sure I have to be past 90 minutes, I just have to be. Twitch and shake and twitch and shake. Am I bored, no, trying too hard to make it through. Not comfortable enough to be bored - yet kind of bored in a weird sort of way because this is certainly not very interesting. Count breaths - oh yeah - make lists instead, but of what. Can't think that way. Don't lose focus on just standing still. Time passes. Heating comes on again - whatever that means.

Legs in almost constant micro-motion. All their muscles crying out to move and do anything. Brain is starting to have enough of this. Tell the damn body to hold still. Legs hurt. Just lean on nose on wall and hold still.

It's not pain, really it is not. But it is vast discomfort. Nothing is comfortable and I just move around - as much as I can with my nose in a fixed place! And for these last minutes - tens of minutes - this is all I do. My brain seems to know that it has pushed far enough that the end must be in sight. I laugh when I hear the heating system again. I still don't know what it means except for some unknown passing of time. And so I am back to just letting my mind wander. What about those stores again? They are fun. And I twitch and shiver and need to release the tension stored in my body.

And time passes. Somehow I am calmer now. I must be past the largest amount of time, so I can do this. Be calm and just do this. Don't let up the focus. But let the body focus by itself - for some reason I am shaking less than before. Rest and wait and shake a bit. Not hurting as much - maybe I am losing control and my arms and legs are about to just spring into action?

Wait and wait. Think about the timers. One device I have used before, the other is a new timer installed - but it was loud when tested. Might I have turned the volume down? Its pretty quiet and I hear every sound. Every tiny sound of a message coming in, I hear. So the ringing I will hear. Wait and wait. I *am* near the end. I *am* near the end - I must be.

And so even breathing and my heart seems slowed down as probably the last 10 minutes or so passes slowly. It will never end. My hope is beginning to weaken and I wonder about timers again. My brain is as quiet as at anytime in all of this. But I am not giving up,I just know it has to be at the end. It must be soon - time passes now as it must always pass.

BEEP BEEP BEEP the old one rings softly - the backup. I was done - I moved away and muscles cheered although they were so surprised they almost didn't know what to do.

+++ +++
EDIT
I can go back an hour after writing and try to say something about how I felt at the end (in response to sir sam below) but it is still not easy. I was just damned glad it was done. Yes, seeing the time on the timer screen at the start was a reality check - not just the minutes column but the hours! And at the end it was the same bleak feeling. Yes: Relief. RELIEF! RELIEF! And yet I felt a bit empty.

I had pushed and focused and yet at the end there was just nothing. It was eerie but it was over and what was there then.... In the emptiness I wanted to do it again and do it better. WTF? That was a very brief thought! I was saved by the busy day that picked me up and carried me on with no more time to think about it. Its very very hard to think I would do it again, <knock knock - anything inside that head?> but stranger things have happened...on Mars.

+++ +++

The new timer - the one I was expecting - stopped when the device went into low-power mode. Safety first and I had checked its sound and the battery charge but not what happened when the device was partially shut down because of inaction, and was saving power. Learn!

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 04-12-2017 at 08:52 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to MarvHarvey for this post:
Old 04-12-2017, 08:40 PM   #218
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I had a crazy day -- but what do you expect when you spend the morning with your nose pressed against a wall? I will try to keep this short (I have a reputation for long and detailed reports!) but it will not be.

First, I was not sure up until this morning just which day I could do it, and then timing was a bit of a choice, if and when other things were done. But it was on!

So I got ready and set two timers (good thing too!). Had food and water, bathroom break, OK. Clothes off. Set for 2:10:10 (130 minutes + 10 seconds to get in position) and clicked both timers.

To the wall and place nose against, lean head forward and rest with arms behind back and feet comfortably apart. Fine.

Now let me say that at a meeting or class I am the guy who does not sit still. I pick a seat near the edge so I have room to rustle around a bit. I don't go to movies because sitting still for 2 hours is not on my list of fun. So this would be a challenge. I knew this at the start and I was very worried about it. What would happen when I got restless - when my body would want to move all on its own?

For a while I thought about a couple of erotic stories I am going to write up: sorted out possible details and endings, and that was good. Then I noticed that I had not closed all the windows - there was one open and that was enough to make a draft where I was standing. I was getting cold. My hands were feeling it the most, so from then on I just changed the way they gripped each other very often, to cover different parts. I thought that at least the cool was better than warm and stuffy, which would knock me out!

...........................snip
...........................snap

BEEP BEEP BEEP the old one rings softly - the backup. I was done - I moved away and muscles cheered although they were so surprised they almost didn't know what to do.

+++ +++

The new timer - the one I was expecting - stopped when the device went into low-power mode. Safety first and I had checked its sound and the battery charge but not what happened when the device was partially shut down because of inaction, and was saving power. Learn!
WOW!!!
I read your report like a Thriller!!!
My breath slowed down.. exciting!

It's difficult to comment on it like I normally do. Your report is a flow of words but very well written. I can feel the excitement, I can feel the pain, I can feel the duration.

oh yes,.. I knew the challenge was about double what you had ever done. I knew this would be a big push for you. I really hoped you would succeed. The reward of succeeding such a push is enormous while the negative feeling of failing it is overwhelming.
I thank you for staying away from counting (at least staying away from counting to stay in control of time). It was brave.

Anyway....
Setting 2 timers was smart.
Setting a timer at 2h10 is kind of gross. It's the moment one realizes one is going to do something that is nearly impossible. The weight of the moment is fully felt.

The beginning was still as most experience it. Still plenty to think about. Still some sort of control. Far away from pain.

The middle zone is amazing. It reads like a movie. It definitely becomes difficult. I guess you became kind of desparate. All tiny noises got amplified attention. Eager to embrace them Eager to turn them into something good, into a story, int something entertaining.
But all attempts fail. This is cornertime. It does not bring pleasure. The time breaks any pleasurable thought.

The end........
bad......
Everything hurting.
Awareness of time starts to faint.
At the same time worry about the timers.
It's something in a lot of reports.... worry about the timers.....
It was clearly good to set 2 since 1 failed.
It becomes bad,... really bad.

--
You don't say how you felt afterwards. I hope proud. You will surely be tired, stiff, in pain. But I really hope you feel proud. You should be. You just pushed your envelope with a mile. Not many people can do that. You should be proud. I will proudly carry your name in my signature.

Thanks for doing time for me.
As I explained few posts back, I seriously enjoy the thought of people standing for me. Thanks.

Sooooooo...... 130 minutes has been done.. 135minutes is challenged.

The 135minutes can be claimed and locked for a period of 72 hours.

Last edited by sir sam; 04-12-2017 at 08:42 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 04-12-2017, 08:55 PM   #219
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Thank you sir sam.
I just added a paragraph above trying to explain how I felt at the end. I simply could not write it when I wrote the rest,the story was too raw in my mind. It was a little bit easier now.

It is unfortunate that my style does not allow your usual form of response - I just had to dump it this way. It was the best I could do to share the feeling (easy to describe the physical) of being and doing. At least you found it an exciting read - thank you!

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 04-12-2017 at 09:11 PM.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:00 PM   #220
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
And I am sorry if my style does not allow your usual form of response - I just had to dump it this way. At least you found it an exciting read - thank you! It was the best I could do to share the feeling (easy to describe the physical) of being and doing.
Don't be sorry (), it was a compliment. It did read like an exciting novel!
(and actually i managed to comment in my normal way when I read your report for the 3rd time)

The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Old 04-13-2017, 04:20 PM   #221
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Wunnolf is putting a temporary hold on the 135 mins. Waiting to hear back from sire if it can be done tomorrow or not. The hold expires in 72 hours from current time on post.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post:
Old 04-13-2017, 04:32 PM   #222
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Wunnolf is putting a temporary hold on the 135 mins. Waiting to hear back from sire if it can be done tomorrow or not. The hold expires in 72 hours from current time on post.
Oh yes i know your plan got derailed by MarvHarvey. I greatly appreciate your application.
You get your temporary 72hour hold granted.
Don't hesitate to cancel your hold if that becomes necessary. You explained earlier this could happen.

Old 04-15-2017, 03:43 AM   #223
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Oh yes i know your plan got derailed by MarvHarvey. I greatly appreciate your application.
You get your temporary 72hour hold granted.
Don't hesitate to cancel your hold if that becomes necessary. You explained earlier this could happen.
As you know this was done last night. So as wunnolf makes breakfast she will write up the report for it.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 04-15-2017, 04:17 AM   #224
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Default Wunnolf did more - she did 135 mins.

Okay so let's begin.
So the prep for this one was a bit more time consuming. wunnolf first made sure that everything was okay with the puppy and he had had his dinner as she had just eaten hers. Stocked up the fire and then went upstairs to do the long corner time. Before even beginning it was a situation of what the fuck was wunnolf thinking? She wanted her place back in Sir Sam's signature but this was absolutely crazy. That idea set aside her desire took over and she started to get everything ready. Wunnolf already had her tail in her ass as it was something that sire had requested and she had waited until the pain had stopped from it to begin corner time. (corner time isn't about pain at all it is simply about nothing ... no distractions, just your thoughts and surviving the time).
Puts the towel down on the floor again, so she can kneel on it. Her gag goes in her mouth and cuffs go on her wrists as well as her paws on one hands. Kneeling down on the towel, putting her hands behind her, pressing start on her phone, connecting the cuffs and lastly putting her paw on her other hands.
And finally she is ready to start this long time.
The Beginning -
Thoughts race through wunnolf's head. Everything from how many minutes to why she actually is doing this? It has been a long day and asking sire to let her do this wasn't so easy. She wiggles her tail and can touch it with the tip of her paws currently. its soft and cute and it makes wunnolf actually feel like a bunny. Her jaw is starting to get slightly sore, wearing the gag for part of the day may have been a bad idea. but still her time right now is okay she actually isn't thinking about the time she has left. Oh wait she can't her phone with the time on it is behind her and with her nose placed against the wall it is really hard.
The Middle -
Now this is where things actually start to get nice. The sinking feeling into sub space. This time with nothing else to think about wunnolf's mind sinks there much faster it seems. Slowly all her muscles start to relax and not have a care in the world. If her nose wasn't pressed against the wall her head would probably be bowing down now. Her eyes close close as slowly she sinks deeper and deeper. This is what she was waiting for. The stressful week is finally over and now this sinking is a relief. It is calming. This is why corner time is a like, wunnolf loves this sinking feeling that she gets as long as the time is long enough. The point when nothing else matters. When every part of you is just there content with doing nothing and just waiting for Sire to say that he needs wunnolf. It's a time that let's wunnolf just be there. After all the worry about this time, this is what is nice. Time has actually at this point lost all meaning. Hours could pass and they did before wunnolf really knew what was happening.
The End -
When the alarm goes off it is very quiet. One of wunnolf's favourite songs pulls her from her state only slightly to tell her that it is all over. That she can get up if she wants to. Wunnolf enjoys this state though and so staying in it a bit longer is actually fine with her. Yet eventually coming out fully will have to happen.
It's all over !!!
It took more than a few hours for wunnolf to fully rejoin the world of the regular humans. Her mind stayed in subby mode for quite some time. but it was alright. it was actually nice. So sleepy and subby and really quiet wunnolf crawls over to her bed. Sent a message to Sir Sam to tell him it was done and that wunnolf would write a report when her mind returns from subspace but she didn't want to pull it out just yet.

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
The following 2 users say Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post:
Old 04-15-2017, 05:38 AM   #225
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Okay so let's begin.
So the prep for this one was a bit more time consuming. wunnolf first made sure that everything was okay with the puppy and he had had his dinner as she had just eaten hers. Stocked up the fire and then went upstairs to do the long corner time. Before even beginning it was a situation of what the fuck was wunnolf thinking? She wanted her place back in Sir Sam's signature but this was absolutely crazy. That idea set aside her desire took over and she started to get everything ready. Wunnolf already had her tail in her ass as it was something that sire had requested and she had waited until the pain had stopped from it to begin corner time. (corner time isn't about pain at all it is simply about nothing ... no distractions, just your thoughts and surviving the time).
Puts the towel down on the floor again, so she can kneel on it. Her gag goes in her mouth and cuffs go on her wrists as well as her paws on one hands. Kneeling down on the towel, putting her hands behind her, pressing start on her phone, connecting the cuffs and lastly putting her paw on her other hands.
And finally she is ready to start this long time.
The Beginning -
Thoughts race through wunnolf's head. Everything from how many minutes to why she actually is doing this? It has been a long day and asking sire to let her do this wasn't so easy. She wiggles her tail and can touch it with the tip of her paws currently. its soft and cute and it makes wunnolf actually feel like a bunny. Her jaw is starting to get slightly sore, wearing the gag for part of the day may have been a bad idea. but still her time right now is okay she actually isn't thinking about the time she has left. Oh wait she can't her phone with the time on it is behind her and with her nose placed against the wall it is really hard.
The Middle -
Now this is where things actually start to get nice. The sinking feeling into sub space. This time with nothing else to think about wunnolf's mind sinks there much faster it seems. Slowly all her muscles start to relax and not have a care in the world. If her nose wasn't pressed against the wall her head would probably be bowing down now. Her eyes close close as slowly she sinks deeper and deeper. This is what she was waiting for. The stressful week is finally over and now this sinking is a relief. It is calming. This is why corner time is a like, wunnolf loves this sinking feeling that she gets as long as the time is long enough. The point when nothing else matters. When every part of you is just there content with doing nothing and just waiting for Sire to say that he needs wunnolf. It's a time that let's wunnolf just be there. After all the worry about this time, this is what is nice. Time has actually at this point lost all meaning. Hours could pass and they did before wunnolf really knew what was happening.
The End -
When the alarm goes off it is very quiet. One of wunnolf's favourite songs pulls her from her state only slightly to tell her that it is all over. That she can get up if she wants to. Wunnolf enjoys this state though and so staying in it a bit longer is actually fine with her. Yet eventually coming out fully will have to happen.
It's all over !!!
It took more than a few hours for wunnolf to fully rejoin the world of the regular humans. Her mind stayed in subby mode for quite some time. but it was alright. it was actually nice. So sleepy and subby and really quiet wunnolf crawls over to her bed. Sent a message to Sir Sam to tell him it was done and that wunnolf would write a report when her mind returns from subspace but she didn't want to pull it out just yet.
Thanks!!! You did amazing!
Oh yes,... you had made it very clear,... you wanted your spot back. Well... check the signature..... you're in again. I proudly carry your name.
I must say... I am now carrying a list of people who did more than 2 hours. It is very special to do so.
I remember all 3 reports. I remember all 3 stands. All are very special to me. All are extraordinairy achievements. All above 2 hours. A magnificent grossness!

I want to thank your sire Trenho for letting you do this. It was a friday evening. I can imagine that to be private play-time. I thank Trenho for setting aside his ideas and desires on you and letting you do your time for me.

Then your time.
It's actually amazing. It is amazing how you can fully get into submode and float about endlessly. It makes me wonder how long you could do that. I really get curious towards a next phase you could reach. How long would you need to float to enter a next phase? What would that next phase be?

Settingup things I can imagine to be hard. It's indeed the feelings. "why the heck did I volunteer for this?" "Why the heck sit for over 2 hours just to get a place in some lousy signature". At the same time being fully aware. You promised. There is no way you are going to break that promise. It's a desitiny. No escape.

Beginning is alike most experience. Lots of thoughts. Connection with the real world. Some regret. Some pains. There is a clear awareness that this is just the beginning. A clear awareness that the end is sooo far that thinking about it does not make any sense. You are just sitting there. Enduring the situation. Enduring the moment.

Your mid-phase is amazing. Getting in a float-mode is actually a real nice thing on cornertime. But you are quite extreme. Your floatmode is very deep. As said,.. I start getting curious towards your envelope on this. I am not your sir (and have zero intention to be as I have my pet and wish to be very exclusive to her), but if I was i would start exploring that. Well,... I am a dom with "handing out cornertime as a big like" so i guess no surprise.
There is not so much else to comment on this. You're just floating.

Non-surpisingly the end is peacefull. The alarm indicates that it's over but you need some time before you can pull yourself out. A big contrast with Allykat and MarvHarvey. You're completely at ease. Nicely soft and subby. A great way to head for bed.

I started thinking about that. I like handing out cornertime. Which type do I prefer? The long and floating type? Or the painfull "drive to the limit" type? I conclude I like both.
I really enjoy the feeling of someone "being there" doing nothing, just to please me. I like the floating type, I would like to stretch that to find the envelope.
I also like the painfull type. I enjoy the slow builtup of discomfort. I like the slow drive towards impossibilty. I like the endurance and sacrifice needed to please me. I like to drive someone to the ultimate, BUT...... I like it to succeed. I feel very bad if someone tries and cannot proceed in a late phase. I will not call that failing. Pushing oneself to an extreme cannot be seen as failing.

---
Sooooooo.... you did it! 135minutes of cornertime to please me! You earned your spot in my signature.

135minutes have been done...... sooooo.... this devious thread calls for...... 140minutes!

(announce in the thread if you want to go, you can claim and block a slot for 72hours to allow compatibillity with rl)

The following 2 users say Thank You to sir sam for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk